Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. (3237 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Princeojua(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
A girl messed up her boyfriend range Rover sport for cheating on her. what a thug girl. God, if na me ehhh

Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
Na to spray the motor na Lol.

3 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by ALAGA1: 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
Hhmmmmmm
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
Its all bou girls who are so self centred

Like he dumps u pick ur sh*ts up

Come bck 50X stronger dan wen he left u

I will never beg a guy dat dumps me

I will av a perfect way to constantly remind mysef how u hurt me
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by wilybebsy(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
Serves him rightcheesycheesy
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
gf will say that girl is a fool. Why not feign epilepsy while svcking his dikc?
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by jrerico1(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
This can't even happen in Nigeria, look at the place number. But.. .. . If it happens the slap will be surely louder than gunshots
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
gf will say that girl is a fool. Why not feign epilepsy while svcking his dikc?

This got me laughing cheesy

Nd u bliv in it rolls from bed in laughter
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by UyiIredia(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
If na some guys she for don chop beating of life.
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
good girl cool
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:
Hhmmmmmm
awwww cry.. You don receive your own share of the cake too. What happened to your Smellymouth account
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

This got me laughing cheesy

Nd u bliv in it rolls from bed in laughter
She's skitzophrenic like that ma sis. I for don slit her throat teytey if not for jail.
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
She's skitzophrenic like that ma sis. I for don slit her throat teytey if not for jail.

Awwwwww mesef for don stab d nigga to death too na jail some guys are just irritating
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by ALAGA1: 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
ellacute45:
awwww cry.. You don receive your own share of the cake too. What happened to your Smellymouth account

Ello bae, smellymou.th is currently serving a two day sentence in NL jail ryt now oo grin
For crimes I know nothing about embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2016
Dumb b*tches.
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwww mesef for don stab d nigga to death too na jail some guys are just irritating
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

If u like make ur head boil pass 100 degrees

Some guys are irritating nd dey deserved to b stabbed nd given to dogs to eat their flesh i talk am again
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

Ello bae, smellymou.th is in jail NL ryt now oo grin
For crimes I know nothing about embarassed
funny enough lol its well sha
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u like make ur head boil pass 100 degrees

Some guys are irritating nd dey deserved to b stabbed nd given to dogs to eat their flesh i talk am again
oh , now I get u!! cheesy

I couldn't grab what we were talking about ni jarey aunty mi.

But Chai, men for don use ur eyes smears pepper oh grin grin
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by may01(f): 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
This isn't worth it either
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

oh , now I get u!! cheesy

I couldn't grab what we were talking about ni jarey aunty mi.

But Chai, men for don use ur eyes smears pepper oh grin grin

Sure dem use my eyes smear pepper no denial

But i go use d same pepper commot am from my eyes use am do contact lens contouring nd body art work for their life

If im good to u nd u start doin like evil gaddon me sef go come as beautiful witch with a touch of wraths
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sure dem use my eyes smear pepper no denial

But i go use d same pepper commot am from my eyes use am do contact lens contouring nd body art work for their life

If im good to u nd u start doin like evil gaddon me sef go come as beautiful witch with a touch of wraths

yinmu. Na so u wise reach? tongue tongue
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm very foolish

Nd im wat dey call extremely slow bt steady

Im just studying d situation let me complete my study

E go b like say na me wan end d world

Becareful of a person who can confront d devil
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm very foolish

Becareful of a person who can confront d devil.

I am fully aware of wats goin on

I just chose to ignore ni

There are better things to tink of about life dan a blood sucking guy
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Princeojua(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2016
If you see how I discipline and punish my girlfriend for talking rudely to me ahhhh!!!! then, come talk of painting my Range Rover like this. I wil , make I reserve am.
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm very foolish

Becareful of a person who can confront d devil.

I am fully aware of wats goin on

I just chose to ignore ni

There are better things to tink of about life dan a blood sucking guy

lmao, whoever did this to you deserves to be hanged for sure for sure ! cheesy
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

lmao, whoever did this to you deserves to be hanged for sure for sure ! cheesy

He deserves to b hanged danu danu

D guy is a thirsty destiny sucker
If i catch him na to sit ontop his head

D dude is on my bad list number one at dat no body dey drag am with am

grin his own is first to do e dey pain o bt e no dey pain reach second to do which is me
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by McLeyyin: 8:41pm On May 05, 2016
Lol I kinda like girls like this. She got humor. I would take this over a girl that would go violent or spiritual.
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by simzco1: 8:41pm On May 05, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

He deserves to b hanged danu danu

D guy is a thirsty destiny sucker
If i catch him na to sit ontop his head

D dude is on my bad list number one at dat no body dey drag am with am

grin his own is first to do e dey pain o bt e no dey pain reach second to do which is me
Confam! Do it for him well well grin

First of all sit on his face!!! cheesy
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Confam! Do it for him well well grin

First of all sit on his face!!! cheesy

Are u on my side or on his side
Re: A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Are u on my side or on his side

Go and look at your fence, you'll find me there sitting grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of SEX During Pregnancy. / 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using / The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.