Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) (3851 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] / What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
She comes to your house, she lies down and this is what you discover in her armpit zone. How would you help her? Does this need ordinary shaving stick or caterpillar to help scrape the forest? Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by jascon1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
I will simply help her in a way that everyone of u can understand that I am only helping her. Period!

U day craze. U carry person bear bear for armpit day come ask me that kind question
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
*Pukes*
Op you`ve spoilt my appetite.
Lemme quickly call my lawyer for this mess! You`ll meet me in court.
*pukes again*

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by jascon1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
She fit shave her eyebrow. Paint her lips n u day ask me how to help her for armpit. U for snap the pulpit join now

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by kinglekan: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Get me a tractor undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Meeeehn!!! iz diz for real shocked
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
What an eyesore! You can imagine how bushy and smelly she is down there. angry

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
*Pukes*
Op you`ve spoilt my appetite.
Lemme quickly call my lawyer for this mess! You`ll meet me in court.
*pukes again*

*Calls Mike Ozerkhome* my able lawyer. The forest armpit shall be used as an evidence in the court of law.
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:

That's it my brother. Tractor is the best instrument needed there.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
Meeeehn!!! iz diz for real shocked

Does it look like fake?
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
real?
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nokiae5: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin matches and kerosine would work.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by DeHero1: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tell her... That's d best help
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Basildvalour(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
But is she a sister to Wolverine

I'll use a caterpillar

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
A normal person can not leave her armpit unkempt like this shocked shocked

I am so sure that there would be wild life inside!
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by VaselineCrew: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
she suppose jus braid am na undecided
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eww.....
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by witnezHD(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
you don't need a "tractor or whatever " you need and entire construction company (⊙o⊙)
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
RedBenson:

*Calls Mike Ozerkhome* my able lawyer. The forest armpit shall be used as an evidence in the court of law.
lol! You nor well
buh seriously, this thread ruined my appetite.
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Romanciella(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
eeeww
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

lol! You nor well
buh seriously, this thread ruined my appetite.

More reason you should help her clear the forest. Do you need a tractor?
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Simply go 2 d nearest store, buy 50 packs of blade n do d needful
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Abrahamweb(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
I go chop my share of banku and let her go
Na the last time that i'll see her
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
RedBenson:

More reason you should help her clear the forest. Do you need a tractor?
Wtf! That place looks like an over-used pit latrine. Agreeing to help her tidy up that place is suicidal.
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by kennedymonk(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
remember we all have secretes
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by daxon001(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:
she suppose jus braid am na undecided
lol:De go even remain make she take am do Bob Marly sef.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Donpoker9(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
I will simply help her in a way that everyone of u can understand that I am only helping her. Period!

U day craze. U carry person bear bear for armpit day come ask me that kind question

lwkmd
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by HoseaAudu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Romanciella:
eeeww

Nice cleavage

1 Like

Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by Ariyke: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Funny comments grin grin
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by modskiller(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'll get a good perfume and spray her there's no tomorrow especially that arm pit, and then I'll give her the """grin""" with serious anger angry
Re: How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) by mikaj(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Mennnhhhhh I would be doing her a favour if I poured acid on her armpit only. It is written in my bible it is good to help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) / Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Guys I Need You All Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.