Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day (3498 Views)

7 Sure Ways To Overcome Loneliness / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How Do We Overcome Loneliness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by origina9ja(f): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
gosh this valentine's day fing is lyk everywhere fam
every damn place u go is valentine even baby's of 10years old
for crying out loud why can people keep their lovers day in your mind and imagine it alone
as we all know that being lonely on Valentines Day is the most painful emotion that one can experience. You feel empty inside. You know you are alone. You are restless. You have this intense desire to be needed by others. You feel left out. No one asked you to go out on Valentines Day. So you feel so rejected and unwanted. You dream of a relationship that never existed. The recurring negative thoughts bring you to this anxious, miserable hopelessness so now what advice can you give to lonely peeps especially on Valentine day

Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by chamotex(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
Its a real pity, i dont have any one i can call my VAL on val's day, cos niger girl would jump from 1 guy to another and from 1 man to another,
just can't leave among this bunch of cheats!,
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by kritikul(f): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
i
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nautillus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2009
brein:

Its a real pity, i don't have any one i can call my VAL on val's day, cos nigger girl would jump from 1 guy to another and from 1 man to another,

Hey! ! !. . .dude, you gave you an atomic wedgie that's making you throw around derogatory words

please check yourself
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by kritikul(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
I will get myself a seat in the church the whole of that day, cant put my trust on any man than God. Most men have become polygamists, even bachelors. cant aford to share my man with anybody. so would rather spend my val with god.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by JJYOU: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
kritikul:

I will get myself a seat in the church the whole of that day, cant put my trust on any man than God. Most men have become polygamists, even bachelors. cant aford to share my man with anybody. so would rather spend my val with god.
brein:

Its a real pity, i dont have any one i can call my VAL on val's day, cos niger girl would jump from 1 guy to another and from 1 man to another,
does it have to be this way?
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by DaPhoenix(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
Girl get a hold of yourself. Valentine's Day isn't all that and men aren't worth that much. Go get your girls and hit a club up or something. If that doesn't work out, spend it with your family. Never make your life centered around love, men or relationship.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by cvibe: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
It's just another day on the calendar.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Okanran(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
Better out than in. . . abeg let the sistas pour out their mind, joor. Who knows, some of the lonely fellas up on here might come along and console them. Me, I've got 2 weddings 2 attend that day, after which ama really get ma groove on n rip the club apart! cool
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by kritikul(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
Why do people fix their wedding on vals day? i ve seen like 5 weddings coming up that day.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
@all u guys are boring.haven't you heard of alcohol and a good comedy to take off ur mind off val. @brein dude ur whining bout nigeria girls starting to piss me off.there are nice girls everywhere maybe the problem is you. U'll find a good girl but also foreigners are also cool too.but you should know that where the source of fucking around came from.western world.wad up
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by DaPhoenix(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2009
pc guru:

@all u guys are boring.haven't you heard of alcohol and a good comedy to take off ur mind off val. @brein dude ur whining bout nigeria girls starting to piss me off.there are nice girls everywhere maybe the problem is you. U'll find a good girl but also foreigners are also cool too.but you should know that where the source of fucking around came from.western world.wad up

Maybe?
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by allboyz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
kritikul:

Why do people fix their wedding on vals day? i ve seen like 5 weddings coming up that day.

I really do not buy that idea tongue
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by denony(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
there si no reliable girls around.
so i will celebrate it with my male friends.
First with God
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
Loneliness? I never heard the word!

Lemme see cool cool I'm attending a wedding that day, until afternoon. Then i change outfits and move to a bar for tequila night and salsa dancing. I do not need a man to enjoy maself. In fact, if i did have a guy, he'd be cramping my style that day tongue tongue
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by tobaaro(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
Val's day brings pressure, anticipation,enthusiasm, eagerness, tall expect8ns, etc 4 her congreg8n.

Me, i'll jst get high
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by JahAngel(f): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2009
Why you trippin about Valentines day Its a western money making scam. If you must involve yourself in it, have fun wid yo friends and party it up! If you got kids, make dem your valentines. My man is cool an all but mi nuh play dat valentine ting too much. If he gets me sumting, dats nice, but it aint necessary. More pressure man, just like christmas!
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Treetop20(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2009
JahAngel:

Why you trippin about Valentines day Its a western money making scam. If you must involve yourself in it, have fun wid yo friends and party it up! If you got kids, make dem your valentines. My man is cool an all but mi nuh play dat valentine ting too much. If he gets me sumting, dats nice, but it aint necessary. More pressure man, just like christmas!
until he actually doesn't get you
anything. it will become necessary
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by offorbuike: 4:15am On Jan 31, 2009
Guys,this is ur opportunity 2 financial liberation. Check out this nigerian website, they pay in naira. They pay N100 for signing up. This is no scam. Interested persons should pm me or send their mail address 4 details. Its entirely free. My mail is [eminentbyke@yahoo.com]. Early bird catches the best worm. Check ur spam folder 4 d message after u've sent ur mail address .
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2009
offorbuike:

Guys,this is ur opportunity 2 financial liberation. Check out this nigerian website, they pay in naira. They pay N100 for signing up. This is no scam. Interested persons should pm me or send their mail address 4 details. Its entirely free. My mail is [eminentbyke@yahoo.com]. Early bird catches the best worm. Check ur spam folder 4 d message after u've sent ur mail address .

well la-di-do-dah! isn't that where it belongs?
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by anthony16(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2009
i don't mind getting someone to be my val,but its just like any oda day
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2009
If you are lonely, think about me. I want to be left alone this Feb 14. So everyone out there should remember to play it safe. If you are a lonely guy, you can have your one handed fantasies and for the ladies, shocked
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2009
Fuc.k this Valentine hyper shit!
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by Seeke(f): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
I think Val's day is one over-hyped day;if there's anything like dat!!! For moi, it's jus anoda date on the calendar, n most of the peeps making noise about it don't evn know nada about the origin of d day sef. N to think that some peeps mop-up all their savings to buy their 'loved ones' gifts on that day, it's laffable,

[color=#990000][/color]jus my opinion,
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by na2day2(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2009
am sorry, what is Valentine's day? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by everchris(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2009
Well if u dont have a special one to spend Valentine's day with, how about keeping your self busy infront of ur TV watching movies and before u know it, the day will be over.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by mykali(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
val is actually special, but the truth is ur mum, dad, small or big sis even ur baby can b ur val, so don't tale it personal
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by origina9ja(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
Thank ya'll
the reason for this thread is because of some peeps that over hype this valentine.
and make themselves feels f*ck up because of a man
i don't see anything so special about it
just like everyother day i guess undecided

Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by tamai(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Its just anoda day, yes.But like christmas,u feel it
in the air,and can't ignore it.If u don't have that special person to spend it with,
then go show some love.There are a thousand and one children out there in need
of just a hug,spend ur val day with them.Their excitment and joy,that someone cares will fulfil the craving
in u for love.

Go, show some love.
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by kador(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
"everchris"
everchris:

Well if u dont have a special one to spend Valentine's day with, how about keeping your self busy infront of ur TV watching movies and before u know it, the day will be over.
d to

You get to watch TV where there is light. This kind of add to the pain of being alone on the faithful day.
LoL shocked
Re: Overcome Loneliness On Valentine's Day by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Did not realise there were this many lonely ladies on this forum.

Stop fooling urselves.

You wont stop hating Val's day until you find that special someone (date/ friend/ child) and then you start looking forward to it . . .until you get married!! grin

After marriage, Feb 14 becomes the whites man's trick to sell chocolate and flowers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... / SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / Guys Come To My Aid Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.