Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28467 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Headlamp1:

Lol. Sodomize him and you have become a monster yourself. cheesy
End of part 1.

Now part 2, what if in event the boy's foolish elder bros get wind of what happened and kidnap you as well to run a greater 'rampage' on your $@&**? cheesy.........

So that's 3 azzes damaged in a row. Who's next? grin

Hehehehe pardon me, I'm imagining this is a seasonal movie grin
They called it cold revenge ......you don't make noise about it , you go about it quietly even if it takes years with the proper planning every crime is a perfect crime. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Headlamp1:

Lol. Sodomize him and you have become a monster yourself. cheesy
End of part 1.

Now part 2, what if in event the boy's foolish elder bros get wind of what happened and kidnap you as well to run a greater 'rampage' on your $@&**? cheesy.........

So that's 3 azzes damaged in a row. Who's next? grin

Hehehehe pardon me, I'm imagining this is a seasonal movie grin

Lmao! You made sense in a funny way..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Eillo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

as for me, I'll forgive a woman who molests my son but I'll never forgive a man who does same....

op, this makes no sense. do u care to explain the double standard?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=killjoy post=32880583][/quote]

ggrin??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by duni04(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
The woman should have taken the case to the police. By burying it, they'll allow that 17 year old get away with impunity and with the belief that nothing will happen when\if he does it again, which he'll most likely do. You people in the neighbourhood of the victim, especially the OP should start getting ready for another victim because you have let a child molester loose and you've even emboldened him with the belief that nothing will happen when he strikes.
The elder brother of the molester was just covering his own back by threatening the victims parents because he was probably the one that introduced the molester to the act.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eillo:

op, this makes no sense. do u care to explain the double standard?

It makes no sense to you but it does to me. I've been a victim of females sexual abuse and I know how it feels. It was a bit easy to get over it at the end, I didn't inherit an overwide butt hole and I didn't turn out gay!

The fact that my son may turn out gay after being fūcked by a bastard he goat makes me mad and that is one good reason why my kids will never attend a singles school or even boarding school by God's grace.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by abbacar: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingklent:
u're even worst than the guy above haba
what do u stand for......
are u imagining the pains d rapist would feel and u feel pity for him......and u are moved by emotion to protest for him?
let me ask u....have u been raped?...
do u know rape victims are never d same even after all the counselling and trauma management classes...
do you knw this child will have behaviour disorder dat will set him aside from his peers.....thus making him a constant rape victim because they are too timid to cry out and weak to fight back d assault of d attacker and possibly his partners in crime....
when i wrote my comment .. i imagined ma son been in that child situation....it isnt bearable no mata how u look at it.....
legally pursuing the guy by law will only make his sick dreams come to pass....jail is a congregation of potential gay fvckers where some are naturaly gay ...others by konji....why some by rape....
i rather destroy the instrument of pleasure than see it been used for his pleasure.....in jail..
guy wen am through with treating d guys fvckups..he would be like d girl in d pic below....trying to wash the shame and pain away....

ps.....u are a suspect

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Muhylonaire(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

The dude would be arrested for making threats.

The so-called beast might not be arrested since they don't have a proof.

I was a victim of child molestation but by an older female compelling me lick her private part which I did. embarassed

lwkmd oooo, u don lick pussy ri
mr labo

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
They called it cold revenge ......you don't make noise about it , you go about it quietly even if it takes years with the proper planning every crime is a perfect crime. cool

Lol your right. But what I was portraying comically is what happens after you finally let the boy go? You are not planning to kill him are you?

When you have punished the hell out of him and you free him, it may not end there. The boy is 19. He is capable of staging a surprise counter-revenge on an unsuspecting you as well in the future. He is a beast.

What I'm saying is how do you intend to prevent a seasonal movie from occuring by taking the law into your hands? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Mekybliss(f): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Find the mother fucker who did that to him.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by persius555(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
If the molester is not properly dealt with today, another child would be his victim tomorrow. Insanity of the highest order. God save your people.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Wetin carry mad woman enter this topic?
isn't she a woman?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
duni04:
The woman should have taken the case to the police. By burying it, they'll allow that 17 year old get away with impunity and with the belief that nothing will happen when\if he does it again, which he'll most likely do. You people in the neighbourhood of the victim, especially the OP should start getting ready for another victim because you have let a child molester loose and you've even emboldened him with the belief that nothing will happen when he strikes.
The elder brother of the molester was just covering his own back by threatening the victims parents because he was probably the one that introduced the molester to the act.

You are so so right about this, especially your last paragraph.

Truly, when my sister and our family friend that lives in my street told me about this bullshit, I was mad to the bone and I called the kid's mother a fool countless times. I wouldn't let go of that he-goat if it were me (God forbid my unborn kids experience this tho).

For me and my household, we have taken necessary steps to prevent my nephew from falling into this hell hole. We gave him all the necessary advises about running away from people who try to lure him to them. He's just 11.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Fourwinds: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Sad. If this happens to my bro, I'll just mobilise street boys and buy a lot of giant sized dildoos, by the time we're through with the molester, he'll know to look for willing sex mates and not to molest people's little children
i buy into ur idea. Use giant size dil..do to punctuate d anus of d molester. Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francescainnoce(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
God have mercy please!!!!
What is this world turning into....
What a cruel satanic being that guy is..
He has destroyed the small kid both physiologically and physically yet his same like brother still had the nerve to throw threat...
Kia I might forgive the family op but that dude will pay for his sins...one way or the other...pay up some military personnel and have them write the kids name permanently with strokes... So until he dies he will never forget that.... So annoyed

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Headlamp1:

Lol your right. But what I was portraying comically is what happens after you finally let the boy go? You are not planning to kill him are you?

When you have punished the hell out of him and you free him, it may not end there. The boy is 19. He is capable of staging a surprise counter-revenge on an unsuspecting you as well in the future. He is a beast.

What I'm saying is how do you intend to prevent a seasonal movie from occuring by taking the law into your hands? grin
''I said he will beg for death and I'll behave as if it never happened'' cool

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
its a fake story.Ngrians like hiding deir real thoughts behind fake stories.D op fantasizes abt having sex wit little boys or being a little boy&having sex wit adult males

Jeeeeez! You're such a disgusting fåggot! Is it not the same fucking moniker that claimed my child molestation story was false?

You must be a child molester because all you go about doing is trying hard to discredit people's stories about rape. You don't want people to get it out there so that people can be aware that rapists like you are everywhere right? I won't let that happen.

Better stop with this your useless habit of molesting kids or else one day, the long arm of the law will meet up with your ugly smelly and dreaded dick and åss...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
abbacar:

are u imagining the pains d rapist would feel and u feel pity for him......and u are moved by emotion to protest for him?
do u know rape victims are never d same even after all the counselling and trauma management classes...
do you knw this child will have behaviour disorder dat will set him aside from his peers.....thus making him a constant rape victim because they are too timid to cry out and weak to fight back d assault of d attacker and possibly his partners in crime....
when i wrote my comment .. i imagined ma son been in that child situation....it isnt bearable no mata how u look at it.....
legally pursuing the guy by law will only make his sick dreams come to pass....jail is a congregation of potential gay fvckers where some are naturaly gay ...others by konji....why some by rape....
i rather destroy the instrument of pleasure than see it been used for his pleasure.....in jail..
guy wen am through with treating d guys fvckups..he would be like d girl in d pic below....trying to wash the shame and pain away....

ps.....u are a suspect
am nt gay ooh I've a girlfriend ooh
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
RickRichards:

You sound like a PDP supporter. Well, it's all good.
You don't need to be a supporter of any party to give your family justice. tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
''I said he will beg for death and I'll behave as if it never happened'' cool

shocked shocked shocked
*Runs away from the thread*
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by abbacar: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Guys in as much as we would want to have our pound of flesh, I don't think that is the best way to go about it. What if if the molester dies in your hands?

Left for me, I'll get him arrested and jailed while I pay the police and possibly the criminals in there with him to molest the life out of him.

DO you know alot of people have rape fantasies...
i once dated a girl that never gives in for some lovemaking except u engage in a struggle with her and subdue her and begin d process bfore she cooperate......no mata the smooching kissing...teasing...pre-intimacy you give to her it still doesnt work it for her......she says the struggle puts her in d mood.....the relationship ended as it came- quickly..
it felt adnormal to engage in a struggle of twisting arms and turning heads upside down to make love even wen she asks u to make love to her......she was just crazy

imagine dat to b d dude ....u are saying u would pay money to have him raped in jail.....in other words u would pay to organize a gay fvck feast in jail for a gay rapist....u knw jail is the hq of gay..... right?..tink well guy..
damage his pleasure apparatus.. so that there would not be another experiment.....q.e.d
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
abbacar:

ps.....u are a suspect
to be frank if it was to be my area warri that guy is a goner jungle justice will be passed on him
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Fake story or not

You would have written the same thing if it were real

You nauseates me *spits on her*

It's like you know that gay arse nigger very well. He once attacked me for giving my encounter as a kid. All he goes about doing is attacking people that opens threads about child molestation just to cover up his acts. That ugly dickheaded paedophilic monster called halimi should be arrested straight up.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by abbacar: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingklent:
am nt gay ooh I've a girlfriend ooh

pics or adonbelive it......
hahhhhahaa
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Fourwinds: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
aflyingbird:
they should've gone to the police
what do u want dem to do then
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
Kingscee:
you want to defend your partner?
[/s]
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeez! You're such a disgusting fåggot! Is it not the same fucking moniker that claimed my child molestation story was false?

You must be a child molester because all you go about doing is trying hard to discredit people's stories about rape. You don't want people to get it out there so that people can be aware that rapists like you are everywhere right? I won't let that happen.

Better stop with this your useless habit of molesting kids or else one day, the long arm of the law will meet up with your ugly smelly and dreaded dick and åss...
ha!ha!!ha!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!hahaha!ha!!!ha!
I luv dis.u are merely projecting ur realities on me in dis ur post.u call me a molester yet look @ ur perfect description of d acts u accuse me of which av never even crossed my thoughts.its jst like a thief calling anoda pesin a thief inorder 2 cover up his thievery.what street do u stay @??in what state??let me carry out a research 2 find out if ur story is true/false but I tink its fake though cos u is a fake brah
@Justfollowit u tink u can jst use me 2 shine&run off abi??u have become my favorite nlander from 2day i'll jst follow u.Get it??as 4 d therapy 4 pedophiles u didn't mention any cos av also heard of therapies 4 gays 2&dat hasn't achieved much has it??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
ignis:
God will never allow that to happen. ..
to u or who?? Something dat has happened already to someone u are still here typing dis.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
ignis:
God will never allow that to happen. ..
to u or who?? Something dat has happened already to someone u are still here typing dis
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
ha!ha!!ha!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!hahaha!ha!!!ha!
I luv dis.u are merely projecting ur realities on me in dis ur post.u call me a molester yet look @ ur perfect description of d acts u accuse me of which av never even crossed my thoughts.its jst like a thief calling anoda pesin a thief inorder 2 cover up his thievery.what street do u stay @??in what state??let me carry out a research 2 find out if ur story is true/false but I tink its fake though cos u is a fake brah
@Justfollowit u tink u can jst use me 2 shine&run off abi??u have become my favorite nlander from 2day i'll jst follow u.Get it??as 4 d therapy 4 pedophiles u didn't mention any cos av also heard of therapies 4 gays 2&dat hasn't achieved much has it??

I spit on that cursed Brian of yours that makes you molest kids. You disgust me wo/MAN!
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by naijamerican: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
na wah for Yoruba culture ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.