Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28463 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lolz

I don't think it is a she, it is highly unlikely for a woman to justify that sexual act. My guess is that it is a he parading as a she

Don't be fooled, there are women pedophiles too you know, the op can tell you about his experience with them, better yet just read his thread about his experience with them as a child. sad sad
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

Don't be fooled, there are women pedophiles too you know, the op can tell you about his experience with them, better yet just read his thread about his experience with them as a child. sad sad

Ok, I know

What about his manner of writing?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

hehehehe, Trucky was being gentle on him. Guess Trucky didn't know she's a man.. grin

Why do you think she is a man?
Actually it doesn't matter if it is male or female ( using the word of Truckpusher) a sick cunnt is a sick cunnt.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

I went through his posts and I maintain my stand that it is a he and not a she
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Not wealthy but live a bit more comfortably than the rape victim's parents. The thing is, even when they report to the police and gets the rapist arrested, he could be bailed out.

But if the parents of the molested child are wealthy, they can even pay the police some cash to beat the living daylight out of the rapist.

In America there is no need to pay the police to beat the monster because when he is arrested the inmates will handle that themselves because they hate pedophlies and rapists, that is a guarantee.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2015
khia:

In America there is no need to pay the police to beat the monster because when he is arrested the inmates will handle that themselves because they hate pedophlies and rapists, that is a guarantee.

LoL, not just beating up. They should take turns in raping him over and over again till he passes out..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2015
khia:

You're are right. There are female pedophiles but what actually made me feel this pedophile (halimi24) is a he is because of how he aggressively attacks anyone trying to create awareness about rape cases and victims.

Nonetheless, the pedophile might be a she..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Halimi24:
Says who?? They are sexual_deviants while u aren't??Who made u judge&jury??Did pedophiles&gays decide 2 be pedophiles&gays??Did u on ur own accord decide 2 be heterosexual_??

They made the decision to be a pedophile, homosexual, or heterosexual once they decided to participate in the act. A person can think or feel a particular way, but once they do the deed they are what they are, it's like a person who has had urges of commiting murder all of their lives, they may have the feelings or thoughts of killing someone but they are not a murderer until the actual deed is done.
I know people who have homosexual feelings but have decided not to participate in the act.
We make the choices in our lives.
You are definitely female.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

You're are right. There are female pedophiles but what actually made me feel this pedophile (halimi24) is a he is because of how he aggressively attacks anyone trying to create awareness about rape cases and victims.

Nonetheless, the pedophile might be a she..

Boo Boo, some women can be very aggressive.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Halimi24:
what are d names of d therapies used 4 treating pedophiles madam know notin??chemical castration??Pls.Pedophilia is an innate desire in a pesin jst like heterosexualism homosexualism bestiality etc.it can't be cured neither can it be treated
U've never heard of homosexuals_being treated scientifically rite from d 1950s in d west even in d USSR??
In ur small mind d fact I don't condemn pedophiles makes me one qui??silly u
Must I have children??when will u blacks stop producing children like fishh??
I want 2 follow u inorder 2 school ur ignorant behind.Get on ur knees&thank me
Francizy why are u letting a woman fight ur battles??u scared baby??

lol Traware/sagamite is this you?

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2015
khia:

Boo Boo, some women can be very aggressive.

That's true.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2015
khia:

They made the decision to be a pedophile, homosexual, or heterosexual once they decided to participate in the act. A person can think or feel a particular way, but once they do the deed they are what they are, it's like a person who has had urges of commiting murder all of their lives, they may have the feelings or thoughts of killing someone but they are not a murderer until the actual deed is done.
I know people who have homosexual feelings but have decided not to participate in the act.
We make the choices in our lives.
You are definitely female.

This is the best post I've seen since I joined NL. I don't know why some people claim that they were created homos or Lesbos. I've always had this in mind but I do feel like these people will tag me a homophobic if I aired my view.

We are what we choose to become but some people may become homo not as a choice (not because they were created that way), just like this lill kid I talked about. After having his añus bursted severally, it will be really difficult making him recover and behave normal. In his case, I won't blame him. But in other cases where there was no molestation or abuse, then I don't think they have any excuse for being gay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Pamcrest(f): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Child molestation is rampant in our society but most are not reported. The victims and their parents prefer silence to d stigma associated with such cases. Moreover we don't have appropriate laws n punishments for this crime. All d same the parents should report d incident to d police. Or they can seek redress from NGOs.
That little boy has been damaged. I hope he gets d help he needs - tests, treatment , and some psychotherapy.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Eillo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
adedolapo4:

kindly read the post you quoted b4 I quoted you... #read_it_won't_kill_you

lmao . see who is telling me to READ. my discussion with the bloke whose post I quoted has been smooth. you on the other hand jumped right into the middle of the conversation and started to goof.

So pls go back and re-read carefully cos obviously you don't understand the discussion. The joke is on you Bro. #read_it_won't_kill_you

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adedolapo4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eillo:

lmao . see who is telling me to READ. my discussion with the bloke whose post I quoted has been smooth. you on the other hand jumped right into the middle of the conversation and started to goof.

So pls go back and re-read carefully cos obviously you don't understand the discussion. The joke is on you Bro. #read_it_won't_kill_you

ain't got time to argue with you dude.... knew you wouldn't be able to comprehend what's was really going on in the first place.... #Nigerians_and_their_blabbings...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Eillo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
adedolapo4:

ain't got time to argue with you dude.... knew you wouldn't be able to comprehend what's was really going on in the first place.... #Nigerians_and_their_blabbings...

lame and tacky.
Pls don't quote me again. thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adedolapo4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eillo:

lame and tacky.
Pls don't quote me again. thanks

you are welcome... don't also quote me again...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=32879379]

[/qun the team...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
U
Whynotthetruth:

, though living in Lagos but presently battling to save my life from injuries sustained in that accident...I may not be active for sometime here because I wanna go spiritual since my injury isn't responding to treatment... I need to seek God's intervention before water go pass garri cool ...I miss the company of you guys so much...Regards to all in the team...

Sorry to hear this bro. I wish speedy recovery as you get treated. Please do ensure you exhaust all alternative before resorting to spiritual. May God heal you as soon as possible and make you whole.

God will see you thru. Would have called since I stopped seeing you here on NL but don't have your contact. Get well soon brother.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
francizy:
U

Sorry to hear this bro. I wish speedy recovery as you get treated. Please do ensure you exhaust all alternative before resorting to spiritual. May God heal you as soon as possible and make you whole.

God will see you thru. Would have called since I stopped seeing you here on NL but don't have your contact. Get well soon brother.

Amen...I am humbled...Sure, I am trying all options together... Just can't understand why I am not responding to all treatment hence, the decision to seek spiritual attention too...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2015
francizy:
U

Kindly edit the post you quoted to remove my details plzzzz...thanks and good morning...
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Amen...I am humbled...Sure, I am trying all options together... Just can't understand why I am not responding to all treatment hence, the decision to seek spiritual attention too...

God will do his work in your life bro.. Keep faith
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly edit the post you quoted to remove my details plzzzz...thanks and good morning...

Done..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
francizy:

This is the best post I've seen since I joined NL. I don't know why some people claim that they were created homos or Lesbos. I've always had this in mind but I do feel like these people will tag me a homophobic if I aired my view.

We are what we choose to become but some people may become homo not as a choice (not because they were created that way), just like this lill kid I talked about. After having his añus bursted severally, it will be really difficult making him recover and behave normal. In his case, I won't blame him. But in other cases where there was no molestation or abuse, then I don't think they have any excuse for being gay.

Hello my boo boo. smiley

I'm afraid that you misunderstood me, I do believe that some people were born gay and some participate in the act for money out of desperation, but what I meant was, until they actually commit the act they are not a participating homosexual, the same as a murderer or pedophile, (there is no link between homosexuality, pedophilia, or murderers, I'm just making an example) tho I don't believe that pedophiles were born that way but were sexually abused as children or just plain mentally ill and in need of mental therapy.

PS... The reason I believe homosexuals were born that way is because I have grown up with one as young as 6 years old and you can see the difference in some of them, for example when I was 6 years old my best friend was very very girlish and I couldn't understand why he was a boy and not a girl, I think he thought he was a girl. We are bestfriends to this day, and guess what, he is homosexual, no surprise there. Don't get me wrong, all gays are not feminine and you won't know unless they tell you.
I can't tell you much about lesbians because I don't like being around them.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
khia:

Hello my boo boo. smiley

I'm afraid that you misunderstood me, I do believe that some people were born gay and some participate in the act for money out of desperation, but what I meant was, until they actually commit the act they are not a participating homosexual, the same as a murderer or pedophile, (there is no link between homosexuality, pedophilia, or murderers, I'm just making an example) tho I don't believe that pedophiles were born that way but were sexually abused as children or just plain mentally ill and in need of mental therapy.

PS... The reason I believe homosexuals were born that way is because I have grown up with one as young as 6 years old and you can see the difference in some of them, for example when I was 6 years old my best friend was very very girlish and I couldn't understand why he was a boy and not a girl, I think he thought he was a girl. We are bestfriends to this day, and guess what, he is homosexual, no surprise there. Don't get me wrong, all gays are not feminine and you won't know unless they tell you.
I can't tell you much about lesbians because I don't like being around them.

Lmao! Me don't know about either homos or Lesbos cuz me don't like em.. I only try hard not to criticize them but trully I don't like em..

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! Me don't know about either homos or Lesbos cuz me don't like em.. I only try hard not to criticize them but trully I don't like em..

lol grin grin grin You so CRAAAAAAZY!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.