Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28493 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

It's like you know that gay arse nigger very well. He once attacked me for giving my encounter as a kid. All he goes about doing is attacking people that opens threads about child molestation just to cover up his acts. That ugly dickheaded paedophilic monster called halimi should be arrested straight up.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

I spit on that cursed Brian of yours that makes you molest kids. You disgust me wo/MAN!

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Eillo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

It makes no sense to you but it does to me. I've been a victim of females sexual abuse and I know how it feels. It was a bit easy to get over it at the end, I didn't inherit an overwide butt hole and I didn't turn out gay!

The fact that my son may turn out gay after being fūcked by a bastard he goat makes me mad and that is one good reason why my kids will never attend a singles school or even boarding school by God's grace.

but op u also said you won't forgive a man who molests ur daughter. if ur argument is based on the likelihood of the victim turning himosexual, then there is inconsistency.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by killjoy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

ggrin??

errrrmmmm.

sorry.

dat was space booking gone awry

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adedolapo4(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

The dude would be arrested for making threats.

The so-called beast might not be arrested since they don't have a proof.

I was a victim of child molestation but by an older female compelling me lick her private part which I did. embarassed

lick kinni??.... #iranu_abasha.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijamerican:
na wah for Yoruba culture ohhh

Please don't bring tribalism here, after all, am an Igbo man and the two parties are Igbos, both the molester and the molested. angry
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adedolapo4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eillo:

but op u also said you won't forgive a man who molests ur daughter. if ur argument is based on the likelihood of the victim turning himosexual, then there is inconsistency.

so you will let one miserable old man molest your daughter
you've get to be kidding me...

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eillo:

I just don't buy the idea of a man coming close to my children whether male or female and I don't buy the idea of a female molesting my female kids. Am not saying I won't punish a woman who molests my son, but I can easily do that after I must have dealt with her.

On the other hand, the male will be dealt with all thru his miserable life.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
adedolapo4:

so you will let one miserable old man molest your daughter
you've get to be kidding me...

I just tire for that guy oh!
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
Father and mother of the beast? Lol... Na devil be that o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao! Wetin you wan make I call the useless goat na...?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Swank: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Swank: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
So if the child's butt hole was closed it means the child is not sick? I don't get it

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
ha!ha!!ha!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!hahaha!ha!!!ha!
I luv dis.u are merely projecting ur realities on me in dis ur post.u call me a molester yet look @ ur perfect description of d acts u accuse me of which av never even crossed my thoughts.its jst like a thief calling anoda pesin a thief inorder 2 cover up his thievery.what street do u stay @??in what state??let me carry out a research 2 find out if ur story is true/false but I tink its fake though cos u is a fake brah
@Justfollowit u tink u can jst use me 2 shine&run off abi??u have become my favorite nlander from 2day i'll jst follow u.Get it??as 4 d therapy 4 pedophiles u didn't mention any cos av also heard of therapies 4 gays 2&dat hasn't achieved much has it??

Your stupidity knows no bound

Dumbo, unlike the so-called therapy for homosexuals, therapy does work for paedophiles who are ready to change their orientation

Did your intelligent self also forgot to recognise the fact that therapy for homosexuals are usually religious inclined and dangerous becuase the methods are unconventional and therefore could do more harm than good

If you think they are human enough, you should willingly give you your kids to them when you have one

Follow me and I will make sure you regret ever creating an account on Nairaland.

I have my eyes on you, PERVERT! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

It's like you know that gay arse nigger very well. He once attacked me for giving my encounter as a kid. All he goes about doing is attacking people that opens threads about child molestation just to cover up his acts. That ugly dickheaded paedophilic monster called halimi should be arrested straight up.

@Halimi24

Halimat is for females while Halimi is for males

The idiot thought he could pass off as a female

He wouldn't know what hits him when I descend on him

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Horror movie abi films?

cococandy:
What a horror embarassed
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Missmossy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jeez! Abuse shouldn't be tolerated at all. Thats why its a good thing for parents to always get their kids to open up to them at all times. Such relationship makes it easy for them to tell you anything. The rate of all these molestation is really alarming.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Agrika: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
bennyrazz:
could this be the reason why you dislike men?

Back to topic, I think I will just chop off the manhood of the animal. I will be doing the community a huge favor.

Lastly, the shenanigans going on in the society, nudities everywhere as started eating into the mentality of young Nigerians. Parents can no longer control what their children watch or read. May God help us
Dislike men? Hahahahahahahaha....pls u re not right.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by BJ4REEL(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
OMG!!!!!!
I can only imagine what that boy is going through....
A cold world he found himself, with no protection from aggressors by his parent or the govt.
Doesnt the boy have an elder bro or someone? cos if i was his elder brother not even his dad, i wouldnt dare report him to police or his family.
I'll just beg my parent to allow me handle it myself, i will make sure that guy regrets the day he was born, to the extent he wouldnt even know what hit him.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Your stupidity knows no bound

Dumbo, unlike the so-called therapy for homosexuals, therapy does work for paedophiles who are ready to change their orientation

Did your intelligent self also forgot to recognise the fact that therapy for homosexuals are usually religious inclined and dangerous becuase the methods are unconventional and therefore could do more harm than good

If you think they are human enough, you should willingly give you your kids to them when you have one

Follow me and I will make sure you regret ever creating an account on Nairaland.

I have my eyes on you, PERVERT! grin

what are d names of d therapies used 4 treating pedophiles madam know notin??chemical castration??Pls.Pedophilia is an innate desire in a pesin jst like heterosexualism homosexualism bestiality etc.it can't be cured neither can it be treated
U've never heard of homosexuals_being treated scientifically rite from d 1950s in d west even in d USSR??
In ur small mind d fact I don't condemn pedophiles makes me one qui??silly u
Must I have children??when will u blacks stop producing children like fishh??
I want 2 follow u inorder 2 school ur ignorant behind.Get on ur knees&thank me
Francizy why are u letting a woman fight ur battles??u scared baby??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24

Boy or Girl? Which of the two is your gender preference
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

@Halimi24

halimat was taken so I had 2 make do wit halimi
UGH!!dis re-education isn't going 2 be easy
Dundees everywhere
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

@Halimi24

We all know foools like him a many here on NL. From the way he writes, that is a clear indication he's a faggöt åss rapist..

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Boy or Girl? Which of the two is your gender preference
u continue 2 disappoint me darling
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

We all know foools like him a many here on NL. From the way he writes, that is a clear indication he's a faggöt åss nigger
u accuse me of being female yet u are d one using passive aggressive tactics.u do understand what dat means don't u mumu??
Jst look @ d hate in his post&dis is d hick dat will produce kids&transfer his hatred&insecurities 2 d kids
Mumu
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
halimat was taken so I had 2 make do wit halimi
UGH!!dis re-education isn't going 2 be easy
Dundees everywhere

Darling, Dundee is a name of a city in Scotland cheesy

I am not going to fall for this

Please, try again

Ermmm, What is your grudge with having children or are you scared that you may sexually abuse your kids if you decided to have children or are you trying to avoid history from repeating itself (You know someone might end up raping your son like you did to someelse's kid)

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
what are d names of d therapies used 4 treating pedophiles madam know notin??chemical castration??Pls.Pedophilia is an innate desire in a pesin jst like heterosexualism homosexualism bestiality etc.it can't be cured neither can it be treated
U've never heard of homosexuals_being treated scientifically rite from d 1950s in d west even in d USSR??
In ur small mind d fact I don't condemn pedophiles makes me one qui??silly u
Must I have children??when will u blacks stop producing children like fishh??
I want 2 follow u inorder 2 school ur ignorant behind.Get on ur knees&thank me
Francizy why are u letting a woman fight ur battles??u scared baby??

I wouldn't even wanna engage your ugly soul. Just name the location and come prepared so I beat a tooth out of yah set.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
u continue 2 disappoint me darling

Don't be a Spoilsport

Please, tell me what your gender preference is?

Please? embarassed
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

I wouldn't even wanna engage your ugly soul. Just name the location and come prepared so I beat a tooth out of yah set.
I av an ugly soul yet u continue calling oda humans faggots_&gay ass_??truly u be mumu
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
u accuse me of being female yet u are d one using passive aggressive tactics.u do understand what dat means don't u mumu??
Jst look @ d hate in his post&dis is d hick dat will produce kids&transfer his hatred&insecurities 2 d kids
Mumu

You write just like a guy

If I may ask, are you both a homosexual and a paedophile?

Just asking o
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Darling, Dundee is a name of a city in Scotland cheesy

I am not going to fall for this

Please, try again

Ermmm, What is your grudge with having children or are you scared that you may sexually abuse your kids if you decided to have children or are you trying to avoid history from repeating itself (You know someone might end up raping your son like you did to someelse's kid)
sexually_ abusing ones kids is called incest_not pedophilia
Dayum!!!!!u so ignorant
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Don't be a Spoilsport

Please, tell me what your gender preference is?

Please? embarassed
why would u want 2 know??does it turn u on boo boo??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
Mumu

GrandRapist.. Make I hear say you rape another kid next time, I go just mobilize NLers and deliver jungle justice on you! Faggōt ass rapist of a nigger.

Justfollowit:

You write just like a guy
If I may ask, are you both a homosexual and a paedophile?
Just asking o

He is both, you don't need telling..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Life At 30 When You're Not Married / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.