Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (41760 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Brymo: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
this fonts is discouraging. Bye.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by bright007(f): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
RickRichards:

I don't beat women; but if you type this japanese nonsense again...........

wetin you go do? angry angry
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by nikkyhoney(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
So true, now I know better...op tnx for dis
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Genycharl(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
HMMMMMMM NICE.......
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
All these signs often happens when the Guy finally hits the honeypot, You see a guy almost worshipping you before he sleeps with you and almost after he has got what he wants he starts exhibiting all these signs listed here

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by LewisO: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lame. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by blaze2cool(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys My name is JOHNNY BLAZE a.k.a baddest,
I am an upcoming artist still working very hard trying to make gud songs,
below are couple of my song please download and share ur comments meanwhile
i will be very happy for a good record deal/sponsorship if you can help
if you like my SONGS kindly call this number 08069585397.

Songs

AFEFE by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/467b836a

IDI SAMBA by Johnnyblaze ft Frankie Free
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d22461cf

EKAITE YANSH by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/527e3fc5

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by ecoliattack(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] what in the fvking world is wrong with this jejune?
my font my business my life how is that your fvvvking business....

shut the fvvk up demented slime [/size]

That was too harsh

5 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Waiting for 5 sure signs she's losing interest in the relationship.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Brugo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:

Jejune is an adjective not a noun. I don't expect you to insult me for this. It is the second time I'm seeing you use this word wrongly.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Psuedy(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
He stops.calling or is too busy to call..Classical sign....did dat.and 3months later he got married..

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by mooremedia: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Partly let me add.......
When you become too predictable, you can be sure you've started to loose him .Be spontaneous,never let a man feel like he knows everything about you.
And never ever let a man feel like sex is the only benefit he's getting from you.Be different give him something he'll always miss if he dares to leave you.And make sure its not sex.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] It has definitely happened to the best of us! You are happy in your relationship and clearly convinced that everything is moving forward. Then all of a sudden the man you have tagged as “Mr.-Possible-Long-Term-Relationship” begins to pull away from you. And then without a word of warning you are dumped and you ask yourself “How could I have missed the warning signs?”

Well, there is always a bunch of obvious signals that he is not that into you, but you probably fail to notice them in time. It’s important for every woman to determine whether or not your relationship is going to hit the skids. The moment you ignore the warning signals that things are not going smoothly with your man, the relationship is doomed! All relationships are like a garden; you need to be tending the relationship keeping the weeds clear and the two of you nurtured and growing strong as a couple!

1.He doesn’t spend enough time with you

This is a scenario which women come across all the time. If you notice that he’s always at work, he attaches more importance to watching a game between Chelsea vs Manchester united grin grin than you, chatting to his friends or going to the gym. Or maybe he spends more time online than he does with you, then there’s a big chance that your relationship is on the .OY.O status cry

2.He stops calling you

One of the biggest signs he’s losing interest is he’s no longer making an effort to contact you. He is suddenly “too busy” to call or text you back. We all know that it takes less than 30 seconds to send a text and a couple of minutes to call and say hello. So, unless, he’s really in trouble or lost his phone, there’s no acceptable excuse for his sudden disappearing. undecided sisterly look for backup option o... cry

3.he hangs out with his friends more often

Of course it’s all right for both of you to spend some time with your male or female friends, but pay attention how often your BF is hanging out with his ^guys^. If he is spending most of the time with them, this might be a clear warning sign that all is not well between the two of you.. so in the spirit of ramadan shift your emotions elsewhere undecided angry

4.he changes moods like boxers.

One moment he may look pleased, and he will be like "honey me and all those sweet coated words and the next he may get a little harsh and he will be like "you the mad? "with you or even get pathetically nasty and out of control; his attitude to you is changing and this may indicate an inner struggle he is having with his changing feelings. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for your affair so my sister in christ --------------> undecided

5.He stops making an effort

Things are not the same as it was in the beginning. He doesn’t look at you the same, he doesn’t send you those romantic texts every half of an hour, he doesn’t make love with you like he used to, he may even be hoping you’ll take the bait and put an end to it first. Consider your options.

Of course these are not hard and fast, “set-in-cement” rules that you must follow. Sometimes relationships just don’t work, if a guy is not looking for long-term love it’s better he move on so that you can continue your search for Mr. Perfect. That Perfect Man of Your Dreams is really looking for you as long as you are longing to be found.

hope ladies take the bait shaaa and stop being hopeful on relationship with guys that is probably going to the latrine undecided

HAPPY SUNDAY
[/size]

what's happy about the rubbished you posted on a Sunday
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sweatholder(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm na so e dey happen lol

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by afuye(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=16pt]If he no longer demands for SEX[/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by amtheone(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
How does these signs actually work? I have read so many signs of recent
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
This best define me in the relationship I'm in right now
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by mascot87(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
1)The line x+2y-8=0 meet x and y axis at point A and B respectively. If m is the meeting point of a and b and has co-ordinates (11/4) - (1/2)
a)show that
i) P lies on the perpendicular bisector AB
ii) /PM/ = /OP/ where Q is the origin

b)Find d equation of the LOCUS of all points in the plane where distance from P is /PM/

2a)Particles A & B start simultaneously from points which have position vectors 11I + 17J - 14k, -9I +9J -32K,respectively. The velocity of A and B are constant and are represented by 6I -7J + 8K and 5I - 3J + 7K respectively. Show that A and B will collide. A third particle C moves such that it's velocity relative to A is parallel to the vector 2I + 3J + 4K and it's velocity relative to B is parallel to the vector I + 2J + 3K. Find the velocity of C and it's initial position if all three particles collide simultaneously.

2b) If ----> = [2] ---> = [-4] ---> = [7]
OP. [3], OQ. [5 ], OR. [-1]

Find (I)----> (ii) -----> (iii) ------->
QP RP. RQ

Someone please solve. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
http://www.bvog.com/?post=IDxHrtVphtdiIb1px

[size=14pt] that should help.... smiley [/size]

Lols
tonguetongue
I gerrit now.
Thanks for letting me in?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:

this is malicious. bro take it easy. she offend u

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Besto(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexyseun:
All these signs often happens when the Guy finally hits the honeypot, You see a guy almost worshipping you before he sleeps with you and almost after he has got what he wants he starts exhibiting all these signs listed here

lol
guilty as charged
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Austeenite(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] It has definitely happened to the best of us! You are happy in your relationship and clearly convinced that everything is moving forward. Then all of a sudden the man you have tagged as “Mr.-Possible-Long-Term-Relationship” begins to pull away from you. And then without a word of warning you are dumped and you ask yourself “How could I have missed the warning signs?”

Well, there is always a bunch of obvious signals that he is not that into you, but you probably fail to notice them in time. It’s important for every woman to determine whether or not your relationship is going to hit the skids. The moment you ignore the warning signals that things are not going smoothly with your man, the relationship is doomed! All relationships are like a garden; you need to be tending the relationship keeping the weeds clear and the two of you nurtured and growing strong as a couple!

1.He doesn’t spend enough time with you

This is a scenario which women come across all the time. If you notice that he’s always at work, he attaches more importance to watching a game between Chelsea vs Manchester united grin grin than you, chatting to his friends or going to the gym. Or maybe he spends more time online than he does with you, then there’s a big chance that your relationship is on the .OY.O status cry

2.He stops calling you

One of the biggest signs he’s losing interest is he’s no longer making an effort to contact you. He is suddenly “too busy” to call or text you back. We all know that it takes less than 30 seconds to send a text and a couple of minutes to call and say hello. So, unless, he’s really in trouble or lost his phone, there’s no acceptable excuse for his sudden disappearing. undecided sisterly look for backup option o... cry

3.he hangs out with his friends more often

Of course it’s all right for both of you to spend some time with your male or female friends, but pay attention how often your BF is hanging out with his ^guys^. If he is spending most of the time with them, this might be a clear warning sign that all is not well between the two of you.. so in the spirit of ramadan shift your emotions elsewhere undecided angry

4.he changes moods like boxers.

One moment he may look pleased, and he will be like "honey me and all those sweet coated words and the next he may get a little harsh and he will be like "you the mad? "with you or even get pathetically nasty and out of control; his attitude to you is changing and this may indicate an inner struggle he is having with his changing feelings. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for your affair so my sister in christ --------------> undecided

5.He stops making an effort

Things are not the same as it was in the beginning. He doesn’t look at you the same, he doesn’t send you those romantic texts every half of an hour, he doesn’t make love with you like he used to, he may even be hoping you’ll take the bait and put an end to it first. Consider your options.

Of course these are not hard and fast, “set-in-cement” rules that you must follow. Sometimes relationships just don’t work, if a guy is not looking for long-term love it’s better he move on so that you can continue your search for Mr. Perfect. That Perfect Man of Your Dreams is really looking for you as long as you are longing to be found.

hope ladies take the bait shaaa and stop being hopeful on relationship with guys that is probably going to the latrine undecided

HAPPY SUNDAY
[/size]
He gives excuses at every instant!
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:
op ur font is childish

This girl again!
E concern you Is it his font or your font.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Tonnierichy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Number one and three are not necessarily so...I don't joke with my Chelsea games nd I prefer going out wit friends to going out with my gf...doesn't mean I don't love her!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Tonnierichy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:

OK, this is actually a sign of immaturity
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by Teagirl(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Too busy to call me ?? You got to be kidding me.. Is over mehn
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by vjsmiles: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
tonguetongue
I gerrit now.
Thanks for letting me in?
[size=14pt] you sure welcome smiley [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by LewisO: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
mascot87:
1)The line x+2y-8=0 meet x and y axis at point A and B respectively. If m is the meeting point of a and b and has co-ordinates (11/4) - (1/2)
a)show that
i) P lies on the perpendicular bisector AB
ii) /PM/ = /OP/ where Q is the origin

b)Find d equation of the LOCUS of all points in the plane where distance from P is /PM/

2a)Particles A & B start simultaneously from points which have position vectors 11I + 17J - 14k, -9I +9J -32K,respectively. The velocity of A and B are constant and are represented by 6I -7J + 8K and 5I - 3J + 7K respectively. Show that A and B will collide. A third particle C moves such that it's velocity relative to A is parallel to the vector 2I + 3J + 4K and it's velocity relative to B is parallel to the vector I + 2J + 3K. Find the velocity of C and it's initial position if all three particles collide simultaneously.

2b) If ----> = [2] ---> = [-4] ---> = [7]
OP. [3], OQ. [5 ], OR. [-1]

Find (I)----> (ii) -----> (iii) ------->
QP RP. RQ

Someone please solve. Thanks in advance

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Share Your Friend Zone Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.