Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta (41589 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ebuka10box(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2022
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

Pplease am I over reacting?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by chatinent: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta .. please am I over reacting?

I don't really know what she may really want to do but since she's still a girlfriend, I feel you are safe for later.

Read again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ebuka10box(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2022
chatinent:

I don't really know what she may really want to do but since she's still a girlfriend, I feel you are save for later.

Read again.
thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by culf: 4:06am On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta .. please am I over reacting?

you should discuss it with her. maybe she learn some tips there or something.
I know a guy that likes to drink in places like brotels/ashawa house but he is never w womanizer. He prefer his drinks to having 5 beautiful ladies

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ebuka10box(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Ok, thanks
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by NaBanga: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
There may not be anything in it. I follow one of those pages for the shock value. They are always posting nonsense there like a horror movie. I like seeing it. grin

19 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gist about it and listen to observe her

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Bluezy13(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
No matter what is said, you'll definitely find what you're looking for.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Odward(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
You’re finished get out of here ewu.

16 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by GistFullGround: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

Pplease am I over reacting?

Look elsewhere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by sportskid(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
What is kanyamatta?

18 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Proserpina: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Love attraction .

4 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lol. Funny you. You don't see "anything godly in following kahayamata" but find everything godly in having a girlfriend. Awon born again kwantinue.

Meanwhile nor be me holy pass o. Me dey do my own things too.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Zonefree(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
If you don't have up to N20M in your account, relax, the kayanmata no go work for your body.

113 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by EmmyDJourno: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oga leave person pikin if you neva decide wetin you want
Which kind wahaLa be all this one undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Jestin: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
She is only getting more tips on how to kill u with furkk

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ojun50(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Enjoy the moment jaree

3 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by 1gbdata: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Madmazel99(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
that's a big red flag
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
She might mean no harm to you, who knows

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Miyah1: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nothing to worry about bro, cos about 70% of our ladies are using it.. so don't over think it

2 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by kennyz247(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
ok
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by emmyluizzz: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
the pussy sweet abi e no sweet op

17 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Domipraiz: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fuel scarcity everywhere
Queue in some of the filling station with in the city yet some idiottttt still want to vote APC.
Some Nigerians are curseddd

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Atarakpa: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Mophor: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ModCaller: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
You suppose dey happy say somebody dey try use kayamata for your matter

4 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by DevilSignature: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Op continue the nacking don't stop

Na so one babe wore different beads come my house the other I didn't care, I nack till the whole beads scatter for bed

7 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
A red flag is a red flag when it comes to women.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by judgementyard(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Do you love her,if yes ...discuss your view about k...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.