Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? (974 Views)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / You Are Late (Thread Closed) / Opinion: Hard Truth About Late Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by Basildvalour(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
There is this beautiful damsel, a student, one that I have admired long ago even when I was an undergraduate. She is cool, has male friends but I do not know because I haven't seen one that she is seriously into a relationship with.

Yesterday, I invited her over to my apartment and threw a shocker at her and her response got me thinking.

She told me that at present, she has 5 great guys on her neck that all she needs to do is to say yes to anyone but there are two problems:

1. She doesn't want to make the wrong choice of a man who will end up using and dumping her and,
2. She doesn't want to end up choosing one and tomorrow, the other four would be more successful (rich) than the one she chose.

NairaLanders, do you think these reasons could have any effect on her and her future? Because left for me, she might linger until she passes her prime and frustration will end her in a position worse of than she might have envisaged.

Let's talk about it.
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by imbless: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
,,B
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by agarawu23(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
If a gal isn't married at the age of latest 28 Google search her lifegrin
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by ELTON123(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
If u ask me na who i go ask?

Ok wait make i ask seun
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by Basildvalour(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
If a gal isn't married at the age of latest 28 Google search her lifegrin

The girl believes she still has all the time. Just 22
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by sinaj(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
in choch
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by agarawu23(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
The girl believes she still has all the time. Just 22
ladies------------->rich husband
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
That her second reason is very funny to me.

So she doesn't want to marry one of them and then the other 4 guys will later become rich and successful in future.

But she definitely can't marry all.

So why can't she pick the one her heart goes with the most and struggle with him till they are successful.
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by Basildvalour(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
That her second reason is very funny to me.

So she doesn't want to marry one of them and then the other 4 guys will later become rich and successful in future.

But she definitely can't marry all.

So why can't she pick the one her heart goes with the most and struggle with him till they are successful.
Do they believe in struggling with a guy They only want to come, chop and claim the madam
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Do they believe in struggling with a guy They only want to come, chop and claim the madam
Then let her go and look for an already made guy.

So that these other guys can hustle and be successful.

She wants to eat her cake and have it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by manuelpepper: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2015
fuk nigerian ladies and their numerous dating scam.

i shall not be use as lottery ''try your luck''' by ladies.

i wont be in ur fuking list of multi boyfriend.

well...today is sunday and i must fuk as usual.
Re: Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
There is this beautiful damsel, a student, one that I have admired long ago even when I was an undergraduate. She is cool, has male friends but I do not know because I haven't seen one that she is seriously into a relationship with.

Yesterday, I invited her over to my apartment and threw a shocker at her and her response got me thinking.

She told me that at present, she has 5 great guys on her neck that all she needs to do is to say yes to anyone but there are two problems:

1. She doesn't want to make the wrong choice of a man who will end up using and dumping her and,
2. She doesn't want to end up choosing one and tomorrow, the other four would be more successful (rich) than the one she chose.

NairaLanders, do you think these reasons could have any effect on her and her future? Because left for me, she might linger until she passes her prime and frustration will end her in a position worse of than she might have envisaged.

Let's talk about it.

Her second point is a very silly point.

Bottom line is most girls are very selfish and self centered. What is her contributions to her man's success? Nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Masturbate Really Masturbate??? / Pastor Mrs Oyedepo Experience: Can The Ladies Of Today Pay The Price? / Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.