Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding (5629 Views)

Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Nothing worth mentioning, nothing to write home about would be a waste of your time and my time
lol ok

tope
is that the best match you could
come up with?
cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Very funny. . . . . . . .There must be more than a score of intelligent/posh chics on NL.

Still dissapointing though, if you compare the ratio to the men's embarassed Oh well, maybe they are taking the weaker sex thing too literarily undecided

Now now, be fair, if you combine those two, you would easily nudge the 100 mark cool
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

lol ok

tope
is that the best match you could
come up with?
cheesy

Lemme think here . . . . . . . . who wud the best match for treetop??
Got it
u ready??

girlsowit wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:00am On Jan 31, 2009
who in the world is that?
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Still dissapointing though, if you compare the ratio to the men's embarassed Oh well, maybe they are taking the weaker sex thing too literarily undecided

Now now, be fair, if you combine those two, you would easily nudge the 100 mark cool

Hundred?? Don't push it!!!
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by tope2000(f): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

who in the world is that?

lmao
search 4 her na grin
or shey na ennyluv take ur fancy? cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:03am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hundred?? Don't push it!!!

Have to be seen to be showing solidarity na grin grin grin angry
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2009
error
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2009
tope2000:

lmao
search 4 her na grin
or shey na ennyluv take ur fancy? cheesy
no go better for you
u SUCK!
angry angry cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2009
@Busy_body
Thanks, but Adamu Brody no be my cup of tea.

Sorry I signed out on you, mami, I had someone over.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by tope2000(f): 2:07am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

no go better for you
u SUCK!
angry angry cheesy

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i cant laugh grin grin grin

anyways gotta hit the sack now
Nite kiss
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:08am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

no go better for you
u SUCK!
angry angry cheesy

First time you are typing in broken English, if your girl was around now, she would suspect you are cheating on her like Ehise, lol grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2009
tope2000:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i cant laugh grin grin grin

anyways gotta hit the sack now
Nitekiss
winknight

Busy_body:

First time you are typing in broken English, if your girl was around now, she would suspect you are cheating on her like Ehise, lol grin
you hang around here for a bit
you start picking something up
cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:10am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Have to be seen to be showing solidarity na grin grin grin angry

The truth should be told in all circumstances.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

@Busy_body
Thanks, but Adamu Brody no be my cup of tea.

Sorry I signed out on you, mami, I had someone over.

Who cares if he isn't, I say you are good for him, and you have to do as you are told grin

Hmmn, what have I been teaching you about sharing and caring, do you know how cold it is here angry angry angry Oya pass him over grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:13am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

winknight
you hang around here for a bit
you start picking something up
cheesy

lol, true, I say a lot of things i don't know the meaning of too cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Who cares if he isn't, I say you are good for him, and you have to do as you are told grin

Hmmn, what have I been teaching you about sharing and caring, do you know how cold it is here angry angry angry Oya pass him over grin
LOL, sure, I'd pass him over. No need for him lipsrsealed grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:15am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

The truth should be told in all circumstances.

Whose side are you gonna be on, when they start flaming me, besides can't deal with those PMS ish wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:15am On Jan 31, 2009
on a more serious note
nairaland has been around for a couple of years
right? and in all that time people haven't
met and married here? i find that a bit hard to believe
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:16am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL, sure, I'd pass him over. No need for him lipsrsealed grin

I don't want that one then angry I want the one you want, the one you really really want grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

on a more serious note
nairaland has been around for a couple of years
right? and in all that time people haven't
met and married here? i find that a bit hard to believe

A lot of people have met and then some [size=5pt]fuckbudies[/size] but I doubt those that got married cannot be more than 15 couples, and that is me being very very generous.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Whose side are you gonna be on, when they start flaming me, besides can't deal with those PMS ish wink

I will be on your side. . . . . .Tell me what u know.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:21am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

A lot of people have met and then some, but I doubt those that got married cannot be more than 15 couples, and that is me being very very generous.
15 is a small number really
i mean with all the topics on dating and meeting section
i'd say it should be a bigger number than that
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:25am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will be on your side. . . . . .Tell me what u know.

You that you left a whole Iyalode like me hanging, despite the fact that I was bedecked in my birthday suit cool and was offering myself to you on a platter, to run after that Danke with her chicken legs angry angry angry

What is the guarantee that you would not leave me in the lurch again angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

You that you left a whole Iyalode like me hanging, despite the fact that I was bedecked in my birthday suit cool and was offering myself to you on a platter, to run after that Danke with her chicken legs angry angry angry

Awwwwww. . . . . . .I thunk u were pregnant then.

What is the guarantee that you would not leave me in the lurch again angry angry angry cheesy

Nah. . . . . .
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

15 is a small number really
i mean with all the topics on dating and meeting section
i'd say it should be a bigger number than that

Thats why I said there are lots of Bootycalls and f*ck[i]buddying[/i] going on, but when it comes to matters of the heart, naija peeps are still a bit wary of meeting the love of their life on the net wink They see it as an abomination grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

I don't want that one then angry I want the one you want, the one you really really want grin
You can't have him o, I don't play with him cheesy cheesy For real!
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Thats why I said there are lots of Bootycalls and f*ck[i]buddying[/i] going on, but when it comes to matters of the heart, naija peeps are still a bit wary of meeting the love of their life on the net wink They see it as an abomination grin
right
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:31am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Awwwwww. . . . . . .I thunk u were pregnant then.

Nah. . . . . .

Eughhhh, yuck, no I wasn't angry Actually, I thought I had a chance with H202, but his tongue got stuck to the roof of his mouth angry Chased two rats, lost out on both angry
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Eughhhh, yuck, no I wasn't angry Actually, I thought I had a chance with H202, but his tongue got stuck to the roof of his mouth angry Chased two rats, lost out on both angry
Abeg, leave H202 alone jare. . . .Dnt worry, by the time am done str8ning him out, e no go get power to dey look in your eyes.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:32am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

You can't have him o, I don't play with him cheesy cheesy For real!

Who said I wanted to play with him angry I want him for keeps, and what I want, I get grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:36am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Trust your instincts the next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: / Girls Gist After Sex / I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.