Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding (5738 Views)

Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:37am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

Abeg, leave H202 alone jare. . . .Dnt worry, by the time am done str8ning him out, e no go get power to dey look in your eyes.

Why do you think I was trying my best to push him at you cool sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I am just using you to mould him to my requirements, but once I need his services, all I have to say is jump, he knows the drill, I can see you are doing a good job of training him well for me grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Who said I wanted to play with him angry I want him for keeps, and what I want, I get grin
aiight lipsrsealed

Where is the troublemaker sef? tongue

Busy_body:

Why do you think I was trying my best to push him at you cool sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I am just using you to mould him to my requirements, but once I need his services, all I have to say is jump, he knows the drill, I can see you are doing a good job of training him well for me grin
lmao, too bad he just left for the gym. Would have asked him to reply this.

@post
Busybody and H202 and Moonstone.

Love triangle. how cuteeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Trust your instincts the next time.

Hmmn, choosing between a rat and a rat, what a conumdrum grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

lol
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by SisiJinx: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2009

[Sub]talking with mouth full[/sub]

A'ight, enough matchmaking. When do. . . [Sup][I]*belch*[/I][/sup]. . . Excuse me. Anyway, when do we get to the wedded and doing the. . . Ya know. . . main the main thing and can we watch? cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Rats won't mate with cats. . . . .Rats mate with rats which makes you a Hot rat for chasing 2 rats.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

A'ight, enough matchmaking. When do. . . [Sup][I]*belch*[/I][/sup]. . . Excuse me. Anyway, when do we get to the wedded and doing the. . . Ya know. . . main the main thing and can we watch? cheesy
Oh yea, that reminds me, Sisikill, did you talk to that your sexy brother for me yet? tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:44am On Jan 31, 2009
i will officiate the wedding ceremony
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

aiight lipsrsealed

Where is the troublemaker sef? tongue
lmao, too bad he just left for the gym Would have asked him to reply this.

Thats what you think grin Would have told him to reply you with my computer right now so that you would know where he is, but he made me promise not to tell you of our arrangement, he is so caring and considerate, my H202 tongue cheesy

HeatFusion:

@post
Busybody and H202 and Moonstone.

Love triangle. how cuteeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy

Moonkini, abeg abeg abeg, if na joke stop am, besides Moonstone can't stand his chicken feet grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:47am On Jan 31, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Sisikill and Sharon, yes thats it grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by simplyfab(f): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2009
Posh means Fashionable, right?? 
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 31, 2009
simplyfab:

Posh means Fashionable, right??
no, it means fashionable
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:50am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

no, it means fashionable
meanie
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rats won't mate with cats. . . . .Rats mate with rats which makes you a Hot rat for chasing 2 rats.

Which hoodrat is claiming to be the cat grin And pls get it straight, I am Hot, but I don't do no chasing, I like to stand on my balcony and watch the world go by and if i see a virile hot-blooded male of the species, I just point him out and gbe ese le, like the king, and one of my flunkies goes to acquire him for me, from his family and pay all the dues cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by simplyfab(f): 2:52am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

no, it means fashionable

Whats da difference??
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

no, it means fashionable

Treetop20:

meanie

lol, I love her evil streak grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Sauron1: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Which hoodrat is claiming to be the cat grin[b] And pls get it straight, I am Hot, but I don't do no chasing[/b], I like to stand on my balcony and watch the world go by and if i see a virile hot-blooded male of the species, I just point him out and gbe ese le, like the king, and one of my flunkies goes to acquire him for me, from his family and pay all the dues cheesy

Thanx for the acknowledgement.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Thats what you think grin Would have told him to reply you with my computer right now so that you would know where he is, but he made me promise not to tell you of our arrangement, he is so caring and considerate, my H202 tongue cheesy
hehehhe, the boy wey dey tell me sweet nonsense on our marital bed just now? keep kidding yourself, woman!

Busy_body:

Moonkini, abeg abeg abeg, if na joke stop am, besides Moonstone can't stand his chicken feet grin
dntmind that girl. she just dey shakara. don't you see the way she runs after him with her own chicken legs?
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2009
simplyfab:

Whats da difference??
you did not spell it right
that's the difference
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

that's the difference

Well, thank God she modified it.

@post
Ruby_Pearl and Davidylan.

RubyPearl is more on the gentle quite side, while David is more on the loud, not so gentle side grin grin tongue
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 3:00am On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thanx for the acknowledgement.

The young hot-blooded virile part was not addressed to you tongue shouldn't be telling you this, but I get desperate sometimes and then it's anything goes, I happened to chance by you one of those times grin

"chance by you" wow thats a nigerian English I have not heard in a loooong while grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 3:01am On Jan 31, 2009
busy body
jesarmy is calling your name
in the auto section
cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by SisiJinx: 3:01am On Jan 31, 2009
@ Ruby
Ruby I am fearing for my brother ooh. All this David having ownership of you talk that I am hearing makes me nervous. Acid, I can still manage but David AND Acid and Adam Brody? Nah, that's too much for an Aboki to handle. cry

@ Iya lode
Sharon ke?
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by simplyfab(f): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

that's the difference

lol. Oooh, i see, you lots got jokes.
I modified it before she sent her reply. She/he coulda at least double checked!
Whatever, anyways!
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

busy body
jesarmy is calling your name
in the auto section
cheesy

no mind them, they wan scatter my head, don't know why everybody is telling me to tell the truth, today and stop doing truism, as if they can take the heat grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Hauwa1: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2009
ummmmmmmmm
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 3:05am On Jan 31, 2009
simplyfab:

lol. Oooh, i see, you lots got jokes.
I modified it before she sent her reply. She/he coulda at least double checked!
Whatever, anyways!
i do not know what to say really
face your front
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by theopops: 3:06am On Jan 31, 2009
Lets just say, the more visible nlers are teenagers or early 20s, so really, marriage ain't their thing.

Also, we married ones or about to marry ones, we are "readers". We read, laugh and if we find someone that is intelligent and we want to keep in touch with them, we take it outside of nl. Cos frankly, nl has turned into a clique thing. Like some high school stuff.

Ok, enough, here is my match.

Earthmama and Olabowale, she can be the 5th wife.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 3:06am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

Well, thank God she modified it.

@post
Ruby_Pearl and Davidylan.

RubyPearl is more on the gentle quite side, while David is more on the loud, not so gentle side grin grin tongue

You berra hold him well, i have been eyeing him too oh, have you seen his posts in the romance section or the politics section fanning self embarassed cool he is the only guy I would allow to read me poetry cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 31, 2009
Sisikill, Adam who?
You want hauwa to kill me?
Last time I heard, she was cooking him his fav
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

You berra hold him well, i have been eyeing him too oh, have you seen his posts in the romance section or the politics section fanning self embarassed cool he is the only guy I would allow to read me poetry cheesy
rotflmao, think again tongue
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Busybody2(f): 3:10am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

i do not know what to say really
face your front

face your front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / How My Gf Tested Me. / Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.