Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding (5637 Views)

Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Jan 31, 2009
Debosky and ennyluv

Heatfusion.

You know simi like women She can make you feel wonderful and really nice
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by debosky(m): 3:59am On Jan 31, 2009
Thunder fire your gap tooth DK angry cheesy

You know ennyluv is madly in love with you.

HeatFusion:

Looking for a second wife abi?
Sorry, but na u and Funmilayo
You berra not mean hottrash - she's sharon's jump off already. tongue
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2009
Debosky OK as you be my paddi i go give you special offer Marry Ennyluv and get simibrazil ABSOLUTELY free!!!!!!!!!
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Heatfusion.

You know simi like women She can make you feel wonderful and really nice
broda Dayo, I'm not matchmaking you with anyone o.
You're still working for me cheesy cheesy lmao

debosky:

Thunder fire your gap tooth DK angry cheesy

You know ennyluv is madly in love with you.
You berra not mean hottrash - she's sharon's jump off already. tongue
Some men sha!! shakara e ti po ju!
we know how you feel abt hotfunmi embarassed wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Debosky OK as you be my paddi i go give you special offer Marry Ennyluv and get simibrazil ABSOLUTELY free!!!!!!!!!
rotflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

rara na, I don give am to stepehnP.
Na you and Onyinye. My sweet angel grin

LOL, aren't you the one shakara-ing about not wanting to be matchmaked?
Now you want Rebellious? The power of a woman! cool
the guy was acting all serious before but we
are now joking about all of this. so i am cool with it
that rebellious actually fits her
tongue cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by debosky(m): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

I wouldn't take Ennyluv with 1,000 J Los, she's too erm. . . . stylish for me.  grin grin

HeatFusion:

Some men sha!! shakara e ti po ju!
we know how you feel abt hotfunmi  embarassed wink
We sure do, the same feeling you have when you see a smelly skunk - SCRAM!
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2009
Debosky think about it. If you behave well in the first 6 months , you might get a picshurr of Daphoenix to self-service on tongue tongue tongue tongue

Where is my Toyosi? sad
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

the guy was acting all serious before but we
are now joking about all of this. so i am cool with it
that rebellious actually fits her
tongue cheesy
am so good!!
So her rebelliousness is a turn on for you. kai!
I feel sorry 4 Onyinye! The way she's always running after u, trying to get ur attention. oma se o! embarassed embarassed
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Where is my Toyosi? sad
call her na. I gave u her numba grin grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

am so good!!
So her rebelliousness is a turn on for you. kai!
I feel sorry 4 Onyinye! The way she's always running after u, trying to get ur attention. oma se o!  embarassed embarassed
see this gossip! rara!
i think she is a hottie and she knows it
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by dayokanu(m): 4:09am On Jan 31, 2009
Debosky think about it.
A 3 in 1 package Ennyluv, Simibrazil and a glossy picshurr of Daphoenix
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

see this gossip! rara!
i think she is a hottie and she knows it

yes she is wink
so am I to expect a wedding soon? tongue

dayokanu:

Debosky think about it.
A 3 in 1 package Ennyluv, Simibrazil and a glossy picshurr of Daphoenix
oh sharrrraaaappp!! tongue
u know u want simislut all to yourself

[s]Mo nkunle o. ejo ema binu. I don't mean sharrap for real, broda tongue[/s]
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:15am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

yes she is wink
so am I to expect a wedding soon? tongue
oh sharrrraaaappp!! tongue
u know u want simislut all to yourself

[s]Mo nkunle o. ejo ema binu. I don't mean sharrap for real, broda tongue[/s]
when she agrees
we will seal the deal
wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

when she agrees
we will seal the deal
wink
but. . . .but. . . .what do I tell Onyinye? embarassed
You know Onyinye is a hottie too right?
give my sis a chance embarassed embarassed
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:18am On Jan 31, 2009
no need to tell her anything at all
i cannot marry from my village you see
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

no need to tell her anything at all
i cannot marry from my village you see

shocked shocked shocked why not?
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:20am On Jan 31, 2009
it is against the tradition
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

it is against the tradition
grin grin cheesy cheesy
what tradition? shocked shocked

[s]You this man, don't you sleep? Shouldn't you Londoners be asleep so you can wake up early to kiss the queen's ass? [/s]

lol, i dey joke o! tongue tongue
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

what tradition? shocked shocked

[s]You this man, don't you sleep? Shouldn't you Londoners be asleep so you can wake up early to kiss the queen's ass? [/s]

lol, i dey joke o! tongue tongue
lol onyinye will explain it better herself
i am at work
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 31, 2009
so early?
at 4 am?
you try wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:35am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

so early?
at 4 am?
you try wink
night shift
so i get to leave in a couple of hrs
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2009
Ok, take it easy wink
Hope you're not playing doctor and nurse lol.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ok, take it easy wink
Hope you're not playing doctor and nurse lol.

rara i am not
thanks love wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 31, 2009
Ok oh.
LOL, you must love that word na.

Anywaz, am tired and I think I'd be heading to bed ina few mins.
Enjoy your work.

and dnt forget to cook up a lil story for onyinye.
Odabo wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Treetop20(m): 4:45am On Jan 31, 2009
yeah it is my new favorite word now
what does odobe mean?
i will be taking my leave too
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

yeah it is my new favorite word now
what does odobe mean?
i will be taking my leave too

lmao odobe for where?
lol ODABO, means goodbye.
or goodnight.
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by bluespice(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2009
hmmm
as usual busy body u were wrong
gimme a fuyyne brova pls
not some *(^%(^&%£"£$$&I)!
pls excuse my french smiley
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Ben13: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2009
hmmmm what has been going on here?
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by dani1luv: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
ben and tyty grin
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by Okanran(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2009
Na wah oooh! Una don catch fun tire abi? Even dat treetop20 of a guy wey dey form for page 1, 'tis all good, y'all ave fun! wink
Re: Match 2 Personalities 2gether N Hope 2 God We Witness A Nairaland Wedding by spikedcylinder: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
Shebi we will wait for wedding abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy / My Man Is The Very Rigid Type when it comes to sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.