Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia (26810 Views)

7 Questions As Rohr Releases List For Senegal, Burkina Faso Friendlies / Top Stars May Opt Out Of Eagles Friendlies To Play For Yobo / NFF To Organise Three Matches For The Super Eagles In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by abduljabbar4(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
let their players come to Kaduna. I will become famous in a negative way

4 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
soe:
No o

You will only be risking the lives of the players.

There is nothing like xenophobia here...xenophobia is discrimination... What we see here is daylight murder and terrorism.

Until you bring the perpetrators to book for all the deaths of our people...you guys will forever never know development
exactly my thought...wat is going on in SA now is TERRORISM!...Xenophobia CEASED when they started attacking ppl... angry

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by maestrodavy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
oathman:
i read about this Mozabican that was attacked yesterday and was bashed seriously and he was later stabbed in the heart and he died few minutes later... That is cruel, inhumane and sad..... i remember when i was watching the movie called longway to freedom, i felt so sad that all that happened to my fellow blacks, i dont know they are animals.... the black stood together to fight racism, we stood together to fight for our continent and yet this so called motherfucker south Africans believe that the presence of the other Africans in there Godforsaken country makes there livelyhood difficult, they believe we take the job that is meant for them and i keep on wondering, in my country Nigeria the most patrionise companies are the south africans companies, name it; MTN, SHOPRITES, MULTICHOICE(DSTV) et al. and ordinary courtesy they don't have, we tolerate them, we take them as our own and yet they betray us. Few weeks ago DSTV increased there tariff and nothing happen and yet they can't tolerate us is there own country.. I FEEL LIKE PORTING FROM MTN TO GLO RIGHT NOW, but i won't do that because that will make me look like them #saynotoxenophobia #proudlynigerian........... WE DON'T NEED THEIR FRIENDLY MATCH, THEY MAY BE PLANNING TO FINISH THERE JOB THERE
bro an ingrate will remain an ingrate..no matter hw u tolerate dem...we shld only pray 4 God'z intervention n 4 d safety of our broz n sis ova dere..
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by shilexholly(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
We're gidi ni awon omo south Africa yi sha.......av always notice d hatred in dem even wen we play friendly match dem go dey ranju like dere life depend on it
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by abduljabbar4(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
tintingz:
Hope they(S'Africans) won't attack the foreign players and fans undecided
If S.A loses that's when you will know better

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by seedorfg(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
they should organise world cup instead nah, awo oniranu jatijati
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Samadict(f): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
otemanuduno:
And the XENOPHOBIC referee will do ojoro angry
This is so funny. Your main concern is the 'ojoro' grin. He won't dare....lolzz. But what exactly will the match change? The fact that they are xenophobic or that they killed and maimed? South Africans hmm...smh.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by JJBROS(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
eedriyz:
Rubbish! Instead of them to call their citizens to order
nonsense! Their police fold arms while killing their fellow Africans. God punish them for dat friendly match.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by herald9: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
huh?

will the friendly match bring the dead ones to life?

thunder fire any country that will take part in it!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by PhysicsQED(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bread and circuses. Probably won't solve anything.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by otemanuduno: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Samadict:

This is so funny. Your main concern is the 'ojoro' grin. He won't dare....lolzz. But what exactly will the match change? The fact that they are xenophobic or that they killed and maimed? South Africans hmm...smh.

grin
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Goahead(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by imoni10: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ebi like say this man drink brukutu.....make south africa no enter nigeria becus we don set. Meanwhile Make I check my coco yam weh dey for fire

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by oathman(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
maestrodavy:
bro an ingrate will remain an ingrate..no matter hw u tolerate dem...we shld only pray 4 God'z intervention n 4 d safety of our broz n sis ova dere..
.. i pray oo...
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by bigtt76(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
They won't to gather more people to kill abi? We no want... Instead apologize to the countries whose nationals were killed.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by 989900: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who wants to play with this mofos?

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
I dont see how this would help,they ve got a wack football team.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by ecfonwa(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
a country soaked in blood can not survive i hate SA b4 i now have s reason to hate it more
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by DaPhilosopher(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Igeadekunle(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
they didnt want to see any foreigner and they want to host friendly match.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by hope4nigeria(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let the location of the game be in KANO&MAIDUGURI
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
dptrix:
So the match would compensate all those that have lost millions of properties/goods, and the lifes lost
undecided angry angry angry

Lol, me I nor know for south africans and their mumu friendly match ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by mizzsmilez(f): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by DikSin(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
after all the killings and abuses these kuvukii ignoramus are damn broke & in want. they only want your money on ticket, dstv, recharge cards, shopping and flight tickets. awon oloshi. mtchweee

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by emmanuel90(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Real Life Human beings are being killed.
This is not a show SA.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by adaxxy: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
After lives were lost abi
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by hope4nigeria(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:
let their players come to Kaduna. I will become famous in a negative way
KADUNA or MAIDUGURI! my worried now is world power with thier hipocracy are not saying anything against ZUMA JACOB HEADWARD. if na naigeria do such things!they would have sent misile and troops by now
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by searider(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Since the son of the president has supported xenophobia; it means the South African president too has seen nothing wrong with what the citizens are doing.

I would suggest that SA is kept incommunicado. Lets see if they can survive let alone exist in isolation.

MTN and Multi_choice; I have my eyes on you.a

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by OXLANDOWN: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
King Zulu and wives Vs Bafana bafana
o 500

Mad men
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by adaxxy: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
God will punish them all including zuma ..can you imagine h8m a dressing serious matter lije notting by saying the foreigners should go back to their country and afterthe crisis has calm down they can come back instead of him to step forward and say and citizens that attacks any foreigners will be found wanting. ....oloriburukuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Hapuya: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bleep their friendlies! It does nothing to cover the hatred in their hearts for their common brethren! Fvcking lazy savages!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by TI1919(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
When your people killed others and rob them of there own hard earn property you are here speaking poo say friendly match and which country will allow there citizens to come and play in your stadium with people full of hatred for others? Nonsense

God will pay you people according to your act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos / Norway Players Protest Against Human Rights Abuse In Qatar (Photos) / Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.