Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia (26791 Views)

7 Questions As Rohr Releases List For Senegal, Burkina Faso Friendlies / Top Stars May Opt Out Of Eagles Friendlies To Play For Yobo / NFF To Organise Three Matches For The Super Eagles In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Charz3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
...and how that's going to resolve this despicable thirst for violence??

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Hysmady(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish...SA is a cursed country

4 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Goahead(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
We say NO

Someone should please quote me with any South African Forum...

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by HisMajesty1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Trash!!! football to unite my backside. Shebi after the match all the Foreign Nationals that have been murdered will rise up abi?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by chimichael05: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bleep ur friendly matches go tell the birds

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by M4gunners: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nonsense hw can that bring back the dead ones?

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Francuiz: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
They should play with their selves

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by ignis: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Not a solution. ...

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by jacabi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Abi o, Isokuso!
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
So the match would compensate all those that have lost millions of properties/goods, and the lifes lost
undecided angry angry angry
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by leofab(f): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
fucck them
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by shammah1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which kind dirty football matches? Hell NO! It seems the South African government are lacklustre with ideas on how to treat barbaric criminals.

The should all be arrested and killed just as they killed other human beings. Useless animals.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by boykas(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eyaaaaaa.....

pls don't go...

well if u want go..pls call shekau for ur security..
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by buoye1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
They re mad.....the ll bring the corpses of people killed to watch them.....I just detest those goats!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by otemanuduno: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
And the XENOPHOBIC referee will do ojoro angry

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by upsonn(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
An opportunity to kill them all! No way

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by doris107: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
After killing innocent people and desroying their source of money abi mchewwww!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by yurme(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
oyami lenu o
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Boyooosa(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Where una wan stage am, mak i know first, abi u wan deceive more people to kill?
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hope they(S'Africans) won't attack the foreign players and fans undecided
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by otswag(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
What nonsense!!! If they are truely against xenophobia, South africa should let the world know their stand by organising nation wide protests, beefing up Security and protecting lives and properties of the immigrants, prosecuting offenders with an iron fist. After this, then they Can Start thinking of organising international friendly football matches for unity. No reasonable country should even honour the invitation with the appalling way the South african govt is handling the xenophobic attacks right now.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Ujupsy: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
south africans should stop being funny after killing fellow Africans in your land you think anyone will be happy to see your team play

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by mascot87(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Someone MUST solve this for me. I am very serious

1)The line x+2y-8=0 meet x and y axis at point A
and B respectively. If m is the meeting point of a
and b and has co-ordinates (11/4) - (1/2)
a)show that
i) P lies on the perpendicular bisector AB
ii) /PM/ = /OP/ where Q is the origin
b)Find d equation of the LOCUS of all points in
the plane where distance from P is /PM/
2a)Particles A & B start simultaneously from
points which have position vectors 11I + 17J -
14k, -9I +9J -32K,respectively. The velocity of A
and B are constant and are represented by 6I -7J
+ 8K and 5I - 3J + 7K respectively. Show that A
and B will collide. A third particle C moves such
that it's velocity relative to A is parallel to the
vector 2I + 3J + 4K and it's velocity relative to B
is parallel to the vector I + 2J + 3K. Find the
velocity of C and it's initial position if all three
particles collide simultaneously.
2b) If ----> = [2] ---> = [-4] ---> = [7]
OP. [3], OQ. [5 ], OR. [-1]
Find (I)----> (ii) -----> (iii) ------->
QP RP. RQ
Someone please solve. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by leofab(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
let the Kwata-Zulu King play against Oba of Lagos... The Oba was anticipating on something similar if not for the intellectual advancement of many a Lagosians.....thumbs up....?
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by oathman(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
i read about this Mozabican that was attacked yesterday and was bashed seriously and he was later stabbed in the heart and he died few minutes later... That is cruel, inhumane and sad..... i remember when i was watching the movie called longway to freedom, i felt so sad that all that happened to my fellow blacks, i dont know they are animals.... the black stood together to fight racism, we stood together to fight for our continent and yet this so called motherfucker south Africans believe that the presence of the other Africans in there Godforsaken country makes there livelyhood difficult, they believe we take the job that is meant for them and i keep on wondering, in my country Nigeria the most patrionise companies are the south africans companies, name it; MTN, SHOPRITES, MULTICHOICE(DSTV) et al. and ordinary courtesy they don't have, we tolerate them, we take them as our own and yet they betray us. Few weeks ago DSTV increased there tariff and nothing happen and yet they can't tolerate us is there own country.. I FEEL LIKE PORTING FROM MTN TO GLO RIGHT NOW, but i won't do that because that will make me look like them #saynotoxenophobia #proudlynigerian........... WE DON'T NEED THEIR FRIENDLY MATCH, THEY MAY BE PLANNING TO FINISH THERE JOB THERE

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by donodion(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm
I got jist
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by maestrodavy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yeye talk...tch.... undecidedYeye talk...tch....xpecially dose zulus..dey are animalz..
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by princesuko(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goahead:
We say NO

Someone should please quote me with any South African Forum...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=d6710b3856335ca0fe353420fb1655a8&f=378
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Mcowubaba: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
eh be like say u don high....whic language be dis...grin
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
FKO1:
SAFA CEO, Dennis SAFA CEO, Dennis Mumble, says they want use football to unite the people by organising two high-profile friendlies against our neighbouring countries.

“We want to use the two high-profile international friendly matches as an instrument to unite this continent. What has been happening in the past few days have really left most people in a shock and dismayed,” Mumble said in a statement released by SAFA.

“We have decided to take this step (of playing two high-profile international friendly matches) as part of the fight against xenophobia. Madiba spoke of the power of sport in uniting people from different walks of life and we want to use the power of football to unite this continent and kick out this scourge within certain malcontents in our society."

Mumble feels that the recent violence has dented the image of the country.

“Most sporting personalities have had their say in denouncing these barbaric acts but we want to go a step further by playing friendly matches against neighbouring countries. We want to send out a message to those perpetrating these acts to sit back and realise what they are doing is wrong.

“We are one continent, one Africa, we are all Africans and we say no to xenophobia.”

Details for the two international friendlies will be by SAFA in the next few days.

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/bafana/safa-to-organise-two-high-profile-friendlies/207258

.. Lalasticlala

South Africa! A country of Lazy bones lucky to have some white adventurers build the roads, rail network and all they presently enjoy. Take the Whites out of SA and see a country at par with South Sudan.
After Madiba, Mbeki was Average but Zuma is a sham and a disgrace.
Malema would have made a better leader.
Football match my foot! Instead of bringing those urchins to book and compensating victims of such cruelty you are spewing Jive.
Ogun Fire una.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by horlarlorwor(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
In PEJ, NOooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrates 100th Appearance For Leicester With A Win / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.