Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia (26804 Views)

7 Questions As Rohr Releases List For Senegal, Burkina Faso Friendlies / Top Stars May Opt Out Of Eagles Friendlies To Play For Yobo / NFF To Organise Three Matches For The Super Eagles In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by toprealman: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
They should come to Aba please.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijafresh:

Nice all Nigerians are fraudsters, drug dealers and petty crooks so that means all South Africans are HIV ridden, illiterate, rapists and murderers thats why more people are getting killed tonight in Jo'burg than any other city in the world.

Your logic is flawed and I am afraid it is South Africa burning right now not Nigeria, when South Africa was burning with Apartheid, Nigeria was there

I rest my case

You sound look like a sensible fellow. Let me try paint the picture for you. First Hans information not some rubbish from the internet.

I personally do not have a problem with foreigners Nigerians etc who come here having a clear plan and valid reasons why they have to be here. In our office block we have two Nigerian guys, one running a males boutique and the other guy a combo of a saloon and a convenience shop. Clean shops these and good dealings...no funny stuff going on with these guys...that's good. I even enjoy talking to them a lot about Nigeria. So there are many SAns who share my view on this.

On the flip side. There are many other foreigners who are here who don't have a clue at all why are they here in the first place. They only heard that things are better in SA and because of our porous ports of entry these guys woke up the following day and they are in SA. That what they have come to do, they don't have the faintest idea at all. I'm talking about foreigners from peaceful countries they are all here....Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Somalis, Ethiopians, Congolese, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans, Zambians, Basotho, Swazis (they even cross the borders to try and get on our social grants fraudulently e.g. elderly citizens monthly grants), Pakistanis, Chinese etc....everybody is here. Now, when these people that came without any plan of action get trapped in the frustrations of daily survival struggles - they end up doing crime - if you think I don't know what I'm talking about go to Hillbrow Jhb, Sunnyside Pta, Point Road Dbn...these are just few examples. If it were your own country you wouldn't like to witness what the foreigners are getting up to in these areas. I am not exaggerating. I know what I'm talking about. These areas have turned and become no go zones for SAns in their own country. That is not acceptable. I want to believe no SAns are doing that I'm Nigeria.

How can you come all the way done here only to cut people's hair at R30.00 per cut or sell sweets by the pavement / roadside? It's not a viable thing to do....the poor chap must pay rent for his barber shop, pay rent where is accommodated, maintain himself, send money back home etc....it's just not viable through cutting people's hair or selling sweets.

I live in Nelspruit. Anderson Street in town is a well know brothel zone where local girls are hooked on drugs and work as sex slaves for their Nigerian masters. Its not acceptable. There's even a joint called ka-Nigerian where sleaze is the order of the day. Not acceptable - sex work is a criminal activity by SAn law. Don't do it, especially if you are a foreigner respect the laws of your host. These guys most of them are not contributing anything through taxes. The country is not coping, its all too much. Government departments like health and housing are overburdened trying to offer services firstly to SAns and also the foreigners.... I mean free state services....mind you the country has her own challenges e.g. slow economic growth. So, some thing had to give at some point.

Having said all this....I am totally against attacks on foreigners....all the cruel things that have been done is evil of the highest order. Almost the majority of SAns condemn these including government etc.

Most churches in SA this past Sunday were praying for peace and calm...I did that too. Just this Monday, there is a big rally happening in the Durban CBD where the King Goodwill Zwelithini who is seen as an instigator to this will state his side....so will the politicians.

I believe foreigners who are here because of valid and real reasons e.g. contributing to the economy through formal jobs that can be taxed, studying etc can remain here......but all the other guys like those cutting people's hair, selling sweets and cigarettes etc.....and all those roaming around aimlessly and loitterinf with nothing to do......need to seriously consider going back home to the countries of their origin.

I hope I have painted a very clear picture of what is going on here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
futprintz:
I read his commentz n i culdnt help to ask...WHO IS DIS HIV-STRICKEN-ANAL-REASONING-INCONSEQUENTIAL-ANIMALISTIC-IDIOTA angry

I don't have time for those of your type. Go to sleep its late now.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by rabzy: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Parolee:
I see.

From the comments made by most of you here....I am only left with one thing to do, shake my head at how Nigerians think and approach things.

Your cockiness and aloof view of yourselves is your lot most serious problem. That's what you even practice and do when even living in other people's countries.

In my other postings I was sympathetic to affected Nigerians....but after reading most of your comments under this thread no normal person can stomach your cockiness and aloof view of yourselves.

SAns are doing right by claiming back Hillbrow, Sunnyside, Point Road etc from the hands of the feared Nigerian drug lords and criminals who have turned these areas no go zones for SAns even in their own country. Nonsense. Unacceptable. Your cockiness and false sense of self worthiness as a people is annoying.

For instance....someone will travel all the way from Cross Rivers to here only to cut people's hair for R 30.00 each. Why don't you cut people's hair in Cross Rivers? Don't people have hair over there?

Nonsense. Your cockiness and aloofness have removed all my sympathy. Nonsense. I'm SAn by the way.

So you idiots are afraid of the drug lords and also intimidated by the poor barber around the corner. Why didn't u guys go after the drug lords and see how you will be chopped to pieces. What is ur govt doing allowing those foreign drug lords to take over your town. How many drug lords have the zulu boys gotten.

So the zulu boys are so skillless and clueless that they can't even cut a decent hair. A guy has to come from cross river to show how to cut hair. They should go and learn some skills or get educated or else they will remain in their pathetic state. It is also because of foreigners they rape 6 months old baby and spread aids like raid everywhere. If they can't identify where their problem really lies they would never get out of misery
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2015
rabzy:

So you idiots are afraid of the drug lords and also intimidated by the poor barber around the corner. Why didn't u guys go after the drug lords and see how you will be chopped to pieces. What is ur govt doing allowing those foreign drug lords to take over your town. How many drug lords have the zulu boys gotten.

So the zulu boys are so skillless and clueless that they can't even cut a decent hair. A guy has to come from cross river to show how to cut hair. They should go and learn some skills or get educated or else they will remain in their pathetic state. It is also because of foreigners they rape 6 months old baby and spread aids like raid everywhere. If they can't identify where their problem really lies they would never get out of misery

I don't have time for the likes of you...this matter is way beyond your reasoning and comprehensive ability, don't get into it, its late go sleep.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by yehmi01(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Killing another in the name of what ever is not the right way to go.

Two wrongs will never make a right.

One question the SA folks here need to answer is this

What if this was other African nations killing SA people for what ever reason would you say its right.

The damage cause by this alone is by far greater than the minor challenges you guys are talking about.

So killing and burning people is the best thing you can come up with.

Its sad I must say.

And you can say what every you like to justify this criminal act that you South Africans are doing but one thing must be said and that is the fact that this is a criminal act and it big enough to get all other African countries to turn dir backs on the whole of South Africa.

I for one respected south Africa so much because of Mandela

And the whole world saw the honor given to him and to south Africa as a nation when he died.

And to be honest that respect has gone with the wind as I speak.

I personally right now have no regards or respect for any thing south Africa.

Its your country no one is fighting you for it

But if your people are not lazy like what the papers have been saying then you will not be killing people because of things like them taking your jobs.

You should know by now that no one will ever think of doing any business with south Africa

And enjoy the rest of what you clam you have while it last.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by chinli(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Parolee or whatever you are called from your comments i see you support the killing if the other people. Those foreigners your kind is killing helped you during apartheid. As for the barber does it his the only barber in sa that your kind can't cut a nice hair cut?
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by currentbrands(m): 2:40am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Rapsainot post=3289659[/color]
[/ angry0]Okay agreed!!!
Let them come and play there friendly match against NIGERIA here in LAGOS, KANO , ABIA or IBADAN....
I swear a single south African soul will not leave here unharmed.... undecided
If not for midnight 0.04kb per second , the kind vex wet I dey vex now, I for break my MTN now

[color=#990000][b]OYAMILENU OOO

My broda......u feel my heartbeat angry angry......God bless u!
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 2:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Hysmady:
Rubbish...SA is a cursed country
That's rich coming from...
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2015
qbd2:
So dis is d best they could xome up with ? Football match to solve probs? Smh
While i do understand what the South African FA are trying to do, I don't think a football is what's needed right now
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 3:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Let's be honest Nigerians never liked South Africa or South Africans in general,I've always read comments here on this website and I have noticed how everyone becomes negative as soon as the name South África is mentioned, calling us lazy, uneducated, HIV, ridiculing Zulu people etc. I've find it suprising that people now use this Xenophobia fiasco to justify their hatred for my country,,hatred that was there all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2015
emmajiya:

South Africa! A country of Lazy bones lucky to have some white adventurers build the roads, rail network and all they presently enjoy. Take the Whites out of SA and see a country at par with South Sudan.
After Madiba, Mbeki was Average but Zuma is a sham and a disgrace.
Malema would have made a better leader.
Football match my foot! Instead of bringing those urchins to book and compensating victims of such cruelty you are spewing Jive.
Ogun Fire una.
I'm sorry to say but your level of reasoning is appalling to say the least, I doubt if you've ever met a South African and yet you hear your countrymen going on and on about our laziness and you join in the bandwagon. Would South África be the counrty it is if it's citizens were lazy? White people? What's up with the worshiping of of white people on this site anyway? Are you projecting? Are you saying Nigeria won't be great because it has no white population? According to you, no new road, damns, universities, railway, stadiums, schools etc has been built post Apartheid? Who's responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of those old roads? Do all these require white people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 5:08am On Apr 20, 2015
chinli:
Parolee or whatever you are called from your comments i see you support the killing if the other people. Those foreigners your kind is killing helped you during apartheid. As for the barber does it his the only barber in sa that your kind can't cut a nice hair cut?

Its either you leave this matter alone because I can realise its too complex for your weak mind to try and understand it.....or better still, go read my posts again and tell me where I said I supported the killings. Whatever you are trying to say about the barber thing I'm sure you don't even understand it yourself.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Most of you guys do want to comment on this matter but unfortunately this matter is too complex for some of your to fully comprehend and analyse.....you therefore end up posting stuff that's of no any real value.

Why don't you all group yourselves and stand in the corner there, fold your arms and watch and listen to those who are able to analyse and comprehend this matter making valuable inputs and comments....please man.

We will update you with the developments of the day as they happen this side first hand.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by kofianna(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Rapsainot:
Okay agreed!!!
Let them come and play there friendly match against NIGERIA here in LAGOS, KANO , ABIA or IBADAN....
I swear a single south African soul will not leave here unharmed.... undecided
If not for midnight 0.04kb per second , the kind vex wet I dey vex now, I for break my MTN now

OYAMILENU OOO

Yea oro ni oooo
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by donodion(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2015
bolajialuku:
another plot to kill foreign players, players beware, south African's a beasts
shocked shocked shocked

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2015
generalissimo:
But seriously, u SAns are pure-bred AMIMALS. I'm ashamed of u
That's very rich, don't you guys sell human organs in Anambra or something? Now that's animalistic!
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by generalissimo(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
That's very rich, don't you guys sell human organs in Anambra or something? Now that's animalistic!
Hmmmm....If ur claim was true, how come we havent sold ur own organ? Or do u think urs is damaged and not marketable
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by voyageaccess: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Spent more time on your so called painting... U and your fellow SAns are Anti Nigeria.

Everything you started with and ended with was all about Nigeria.

mean while what you trying to tell us here is that Nigerians are not allowed in your own country because they commit crimes and offense according to your statement.

IF a common man like you know all of this what does your Government Know?

It simply means you should attack your government as they are so corrupt.

It means it your government that is fueling everything...

So everything you have wrote has justify the killing of innocent foreigner which your government has taken tax from to feed you and development of his own country.

Please don't come on here and try to speak trash. Our own outbreak will be worse. Mean while Nigeria is the mother of all Black Nation.

Tomorrow You will beg.

Parolee:

You sound look like a sensible fellow. Let me try paint the picture for you. First Hans information not some rubbish from the internet.

I personally do not have a problem with foreigners Nigerians etc who come here having a clear plan and valid reasons why they have to be here. In our office block we have two Nigerian guys, one running a males boutique and the other guy a combo of a saloon and a convenience shop. Clean shops these and good dealings...no funny stuff going on with these guys...that's good. I even enjoy talking to them a lot about Nigeria. So there are many SAns who share my view on this.

On the flip side. There are many other foreigners who are here who don't have a clue at all why are they here in the first place. They only heard that things are better in SA and because of our porous ports of entry these guys woke up the following day and they are in SA. That what they have come to do, they don't have the faintest idea at all. I'm talking about foreigners from peaceful countries they are all here....Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Somalis, Ethiopians, Congolese, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans, Zambians, Basotho, Swazis (they even cross the borders to try and get on our social grants fraudulently e.g. elderly citizens monthly grants), Pakistanis, Chinese etc....everybody is here. Now, when these people that came without any plan of action get trapped in the frustrations of daily survival struggles - they end up doing crime - if you think I don't know what I'm talking about go to Hillbrow Jhb, Sunnyside Pta, Point Road Dbn...these are just few examples. If it were your own country you wouldn't like to witness what the foreigners are getting up to in these areas. I am not exaggerating. I know what I'm talking about. These areas have turned and become no go zones for SAns in their own country. That is not acceptable. I want to believe no SAns are doing that I'm Nigeria.

How can you come all the way done here only to cut people's hair at R30.00 per cut or sell sweets by the pavement / roadside? It's not a viable thing to do....the poor chap must pay rent for his barber shop, pay rent where is accommodated, maintain himself, send money back home etc....it's just not viable through cutting people's hair or selling sweets.

I live in Nelspruit. Anderson Street in town is a well know brothel zone where local girls are hooked on drugs and work as sex slaves for their Nigerian masters. Its not acceptable. There's even a joint called ka-Nigerian where sleaze is the order of the day. Not acceptable - sex work is a criminal activity by SAn law. Don't do it, especially if you are a foreigner respect the laws of your host. These guys most of them are not contributing anything through taxes. The country is not coping, its all too much. Government departments like health and housing are overburdened trying to offer services firstly to SAns and also the foreigners.... I mean free state services....mind you the country has her own challenges e.g. slow economic growth. So, some thing had to give at some point.

Having said all this....I am totally against attacks on foreigners....all the cruel things that have been done is evil of the highest order. Almost the majority of SAns condemn these including government etc.

Most churches in SA this past Sunday were praying for peace and calm...I did that too. Just this Monday, there is a big rally happening in the Durban CBD where the King Goodwill Zwelithini who is seen as an instigator to this will state his side....so will the politicians.

I believe foreigners who are here because of valid and real reasons e.g. contributing to the economy through formal jobs that can be taxed, studying etc can remain here......but all the other guys like those cutting people's hair, selling sweets and cigarettes etc.....and all those roaming around aimlessly and loitterinf with nothing to do......need to seriously consider going back home to the countries of their origin.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Judelord57: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Dstv,Mtn,Protea Hotels,Shoprite and any southapatheil outfit must bescrap.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by rabzy: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Parolee:

Thank you.

Every country has illegal aliens. About a quarter of the people in northern Nigeria are from Chad, Niger etc most of the guards, shoe cobblers, roaming taylors, commercial motorcyclist in Lagos are not Nigerians at all. There is so much unemployment in Nigeria too but we don't kill these guys. If you are a hustler and doing your best to earn your living, you are allowed. Its the duty of the govt to send them packing. But if they won't, its totally wrong to start killing people and stealing their properties.

So the situation is not complex beyond reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
The Hatred for South Africans here is appaling, Nigerians hate south africans, south africans hate nigerians more. I am honestly tired and sick of African all we do is hate, i totally get the point of the Zulu natives, at least let these foreigners leave the menial jobs for the natives, they come illegally into SA live illegally and even evade taxes, thats wrong, Nigerians too are problems everywhere UK US everywhere our wahala too much, and the Government dont they have strict immigration laws to deport all these immigrants or give them a capital punishment if any of these illegal immigrants go againts the law, the government should handle this maturedly.
Yes SouthAfricans are killing other africans that wont make all S.Africans xenophobic, Nigerians are scammers that doesnt make all Nigerians fraudsters.
I am hoping to see a day when we unify as Africans according to Bob marley and take our continent foward to even defeat the white supremacy, not all these hatred for our brothers. I AM AFRICAN, I AM A NIGERIAN I LOVE MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS NO MATTER WHAT.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by rafcrown(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2015
BOYCOTT S/AFRICA.2015

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by FKO1(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Parolee:
Most of you guys do want to comment on this matter but unfortunately this matter is too complex for some of your to fully comprehend and analyse.....you therefore end up posting stuff that's of no any real value.

Why don't you all group yourselves and stand in the corner there, fold your arms and watch and listen to those who are able to analyse and comprehend this matter making valuable inputs and comments....please man.

We will update you with the developments of the day as they happen this side first hand.

Thank you.
I'm starting to think all southies are born xenophobic... Your comments on this thread speaks volumes ..

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by ngungurngul(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by edjeodiri(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
And they think football is the solution!!!!....these South Africans are really annoying. They will dance to the music they are playing when the time comes.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by joxxy01(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
What if they get trashed, that means no body go leave that stadium alive.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by dasparrow: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Parolee:

Thank you.

Okay, so the best thing to do is have South Africa recall her embassies all over black Africa. Here in Nigeria, we have other African nationals come here doing jobs that Nigerians are readily doing. We have them selling food, selling recharge card, sachet water, driving commercial tricycles (keke nepep), driving taxis and opening barber shops amongst other things. These are things Nigerians are already doing on a steady basis but you don't see Nigerians killing these foreigners. If you think it is okay to kill people in your country because they come to your country to sell candy (sweets), biscuits and cut people's hair, then you are no different from the white south africans who chose to maltreat your people during Apartheid all because you are black.

My point is, violence is never the answer. If you black south africans have the fear of God in you, you people will not go killing foreigners in your midst. There are south Africans living and working in other African countries as well. Some are selling products that the indigenous population in those African countries are already selling. You don't see other African countries beat up and kill south Africans doing menial jobs in their respective countries. Let us learn to fear God because for every wicked act, God will judge. Appeal to your government to recall your ambassadors to all the African countries and we will equally send your ambassadors back to SA so that peace will reign. We all have just one life to live and no one knows tomorrow.

Nigeria has glo, etisalat, Airtel and so we can argue that MTN should leave Nigeria because we have our own indigenous telecommunications firms in Nigeria and don't need MTN to compete with them. We have Sahads stores amongst others and can argue that shoprite should leave Nigeria so that they don't compete with them. But, we chose to accommodate South African businesses in Nigeria. If you people want to live in isolation, no problem. The black South African hooligans killing people on the streets don't want to know if an African foreigner is a medical doctor, a student studying in south Africa or a trader selling chewing gum. Once you are a black African foreigner, you are attacked. Please tell your government to recall your ambassadors to other African countries and that way you will have your country devoid of any black African foreigners. Peace!

@Post

That is not a good idea. Black South Africans have made it clear they don't want black African foreigners on their soil. No African country should send her players there please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by AlanVirginhair(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
naijafresh:

Nice! So all Nigerians are fraudsters, drug dealers and petty crooks then that means all South Africans are HIV ridden, illiterate, rapists and murderers. Also explains why more people are getting killed tonight in Jo'burg than any other city in the world.

Your logic is flawed and I am afraid it is South Africa burning right now not Nigeria, when South Africa was burning with Apartheid, Nigeria was there

I rest my case

Hi,my friend. We are human hair factory from China, we produce all kinds of quality human hair products in a comfortable price.
We usually ship the hair by DHL, it will arrive at your house door, very fast and convenient. shall have any requirement, feel free to contact me.
Alan LV / Sale Manager
7 Stars Hair Co.Ltd
Whatsapp: +86 13964261597
Email: besthair-alan@hotmail.com
Pin: 53070686

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2015
voyageaccess:
Spent more time on your so called painting... U and your fellow SAns are Anti Nigeria.

Everything you started with and ended with was all about Nigeria.

mean while what you trying to tell us here is that Nigerians are not allowed in your own country because they commit crimes and offense according to your statement.

IF a common man like you know all of this what does your Government Know?

It simply means you should attack your government as they are so corrupt.

It means it your government that is fueling everything...

So everything you have wrote has justify the killing of innocent foreigner which your government has taken tax from to feed you and development of his own country.

Please don't come on here and try to speak trash. Our own outbreak will be worse. Mean while Nigeria is the mother of all Black Nation.

Tomorrow You will beg

Re-read my post again, and be careful to understand perfectly what I have said....especially if you wish to quote me.

Else, leave this matter alone....its too complex for you to understand. Those of a broader understanding will school you on it.

Thank you.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
dasparrow:

Okay, so the best thing to do is have South Africa recall her embassies all over black Africa. Here in Nigeria, we have other African nationals come here doing jobs that Nigerians are readily doing. We have them selling food, selling recharge card, sachet water, driving commercial tricycles (keke nepep), driving taxis and opening barber shops amongst other things. These are things Nigerians are already doing on a steady basis but you don't see Nigerians killing these foreigners. If you think it is okay to kill people in your country because they come to your country to sell candy (sweets), biscuits and cut people's hair, then you are no different from the white south africans who chose to maltreat your people during Apartheid all because you are black.

My point is, violence is never the answer. If you black south africans have the fear of God in you, you people will not go killing foreigners in your midst. There are south Africans living and working in other African countries as well. Some are selling products that the indigenous population in those African countries are already selling. You don't see other African countries beat up and kill south Africans doing menial jobs in their respective countries. Let us learn to fear God because for every wicked act, God will judge. Appeal to your government to recall your ambassadors to all the African countries and we will equally send your ambassadors back to SA so that peace will reign. We all have just one life to live and no one knows tomorrow.

Nigeria has glo, etisalat, Airtel and so we can argue that MTN should leave Nigeria because we have our own indigenous telecommunications firms in Nigeria and don't need MTN to compete with them. We have Sahads stores amongst others and can argue that shoprite should leave Nigeria so that they don't compete with them. But, we chose to accommodate South African businesses in Nigeria. If you people want to live in isolation, no problem. The black South African hooligans killing people on the streets don't want to know if an African foreigner is a medical doctor, a student studying in south Africa or a trader selling chewing gum. Once you are a black African foreigner, you are attacked. Please tell your government to recall your ambassadors to other African countries and that way you will have your country devoid of any black African foreigners. Peace!

@Post

That is not a good idea. Black South Africans have made it clear they don't want black African foreigners on their soil. No African country should send her players there please.

No where in my post did I say killing foreigners was a good thing...I even mentioned that yesterday SAns including me prayed for it to stop.

There are guys here without a clue at all why they are here in the first place. The country is not doing very we economically so it can not support all of us.

Those living clean and doing meaning things can stay....but those who think can take over Hillbrow, Sunnyside, Point Road etc, do ad they please, cause mayhem and make these places no go zones for other people....I have a huge problem with them.

Don't kill them....just send them back to their countries. That's all.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by solayd(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
B like say these pple dey confuse undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021 / Norway Players Protest Against Human Rights Abuse In Qatar (Photos) / Angry Hull City And Sheffield United Fans Clash Inside Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.