Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them (44786 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
mimiejacobz:

m nt speaking for myself alone,wen a lady wants to be faithful,she does it to the core

When? That's been the problem dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by 2dice(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
1. He is just my friend..
2. Me God forbid...i can't date him
3. I like him but i don't think he can take care of me
lol...shey hin be Nanny ni
4. This is my first time ..bro when you Get there.. Your D will be wandering inside Sambisa forest till..

6 Likes

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith:

Are you watching your weight? lipsrsealed
Yes, i don't want to be more than size 8 lipsrsealed
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by mimiejacobz(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
jmoore:

And the guys are fu***** with who? Robots I guess.

smh

m nt saying ladies dont cheat buh guys are more on the high side,and the funny part is that some of those ladies myt think they are the only one d guy is slpn with
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by mimiejacobz(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith:

When? That's been the problem dear smiley

ya,when
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
mimiejacobz:

ya,when

Most times, they never decide at all
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Yes, i don't want to be more than size 8 lipsrsealed

Hehehehe
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Prettythickme grin
yes dear cheesy
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Bonapart(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who cares? ? Trend for those who ladies is their first priority... the op to start with
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Rapsainot(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
mimiejacobz:

m nt saying ladies dont cheat buh guys are more on the high side,and the funny part is that some of those ladies myt think they are the one d guy is slpn with

Girls cheat
Guys Do
It's normal for a guy (polygamy)
Abnormal for a lady (polyandry)

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by lordsharks(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Funny lies shocked
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

What did you Drink while typing this?
I no drink,but i do coco bf i typed it undecided
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Slimzjoe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
I no drink,but i do coco bf i typed it undecided

Ma no talk becos of one thing lipsrsealed
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by mimiejacobz(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rapsainot:

Girls cheat
Guys Do
It's normal for a guy (polygamy)
Abnormal for a lady (polyandry)

lol, guys must always have an excuse to give
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Ma no talk becos of one thing lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes dear cheesy
Who is ur dear,u won make Jacksparrow1207 kill me
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by hismond(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mprex:

you forgot the major lie.

MY EX WAS MY FIRST cool

Thank me lera

God bless you for this

I met this babe lately that has so much experience about relationships, only for her to be telling me this great LIE!!!

I enjoy being lied to when I know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by akanoye15: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
lies. you that like shawama with hollandia yoghourt like mad everynight. chiamaka i caught you today on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
prettythicksme:
yes hoes bleepers aint loyal cheesy#ur no five tho i dont think ladies lie about dat cos naturally i dont like food.I prefer to sleep than to eat all day cheesy
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Who is ur dear,u won make Jacksparrow1207 kill me
Hehehehehe kinglekan and stephenqueen don kidnap jack cry#i dont know wetin i do dem,pls help me ask dem cheesy
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by blaze2cool(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys My name is JOHNNY BLAZE a.k.a baddest,
I am an upcoming artist still working very hard trying to make gud songs,
below are couple of my song please download and share ur comments meanwhile
i will be very happy for a good record deal/sponsorship if you can help
if you like my SONGS kindly call this number 08069585397.

Songs

AFEFE by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/467b836a

IDI SAMBA by Johnnyblaze ft Frankie Free
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d22461cf

EKAITE YANSH by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/527e3fc5

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
akanoye15:
lies. you that like shawama with hollandia yoghourt like mad everynight. chiamaka i caught you today on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha u wan kobalize me ba?God dey but u guys aint loyal cheesy
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
When dy want to indirectly tell u dy aren't Virgins, u hear words like "I was molested at a tender age "Ogbeni when u hear words like that, just know that the Hole is deep..

1 Like

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Akposkool(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't kiss on the first date
I attend covenant University. And na auchi polytechnic student
I don't care about money. Na me care abi
Wearing of yansh
Abeg the list is endless
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe kinglekan and stephenqueen don kidnap jack cry#i dont know wetin i do dem,pls help me ask dem cheesy
Come pay,i will releases him grin
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith:
I've heard ladies say this and more. To be candid, I don't believe most of 'em (My opinion though smiley )

Whereas, an infinitesimal minority are real about it, a huge majority are simply thriving on these lies. smiley

Well, I'm speaking both from experience and knowledge...

What Are Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them:

1. Ladies Are More Faithful Than Guys

By now you know the truth na wink
Female eagles may be but not ladies. wink
Our ladies find it fun and thrilling dating more than one guy. They call it, "EXPLORE".

2. I'm Doing You A Favour By Being Your Girl

Whether implied or verbalised, this is a fallacy. The population of girls can comfortably triple the number of guys in your environment. Meaning, you can chose. You have the luxury to select. That's why you shouldn't kill yourself over one girl
Chyke, if she misbehaves, swerve! You're too big for that joor.

3. Guys Enjoy Intimacy More Than Girls.

Of course, by now we know the truth. It's obvious
girls enjoy it more sad
I speak from... *clears throat*

4. I'm Not Good With Faces

Hmm... 10% are sincere, 30% are due to eye or psychological problems and 60% are not true. All those one na forming technique abeg undecided

5. I Don't Eat Much/ I'm Watching My Weight

Iffa hear! Guys used to lead in this area until this millennium. The "I'm on a diet " sentence is one of the biggest lie ever. Why? Girls who are watching their weight don't go about announcing it tongue

6. I Can Get Any Guy I Want

Any little issue, they wanna dump him because they feel they can get any guy they want. Ironically, they're are still searching. Research has it that about 75% of pretty girls are still single.
Why? Too much forming only to "lay low" for another weakie cheesy

You can add more smiley
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
The topic should be, ''some truths about girls that guys termed it to be lies
Hehehehe
Laughing my ass out
Tor....u are free to create ur own topic na
Deep inside u ...u know its d truth
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by ivyy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
I agree with no5 grin
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by olubori1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
I agree wit dis 100%
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by kinglekan: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Come pay,i will releases him grin

U dis boi whr have u beeen??

Been busy strafing eniqurl in d sexuality section abi?
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by lovely17(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
LOVELY agrees
Re: Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them by imitor4us(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes hoes bleepers aint loyal cheesy#ur no five tho i dont think ladies lie about dat cos naturally i dont like food.I prefer to sleep than to eat all day cheesy

that means you don't take in food at'll!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.