Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? (3370 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ItsAnderson: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
My friend is in a dilenma.

I told him, she doesn't look bad grin

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by dharay99: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
daaaamn, what is that.? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mtchew. Wat kind of nonsense is dis

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nokiae5: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy she's cute in oyibo but in nigeria see body
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oh ur friend isn't serious. So he ll keep decieving her he loves her and after he gets his green card he Ll dump her? Nigerians sha what won't they do to get green card?
I wonder how these women manage to get that fat too...
And op, ur a bad advisr
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by temitemi1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Greencard grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by asadike(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg, wetin she keep for back?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by imbless: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
No
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by jamex93(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
naija guys go do am
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by adewaletb3(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry cry cry God forbid thunder fire brown card.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Yasher: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can't marry anybody for a greencard even if she is Miss world.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Truth24(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wow she looks Perfect!
Emmm....Op can I replace dat ur so called friend?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by naijaboiy: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by DeBret(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes I think I can marry her

Oyinbo pple
They are fool
They are dense
Easy to get
Am gonna use format 021
And with the mercy of those who
taught me am gonna receive palli
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by priscaoge(f): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
For the Desperados cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why is ur friend in dilemma she iz pretty, coupled with "red card" to USA. Just what Truth24 want lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by deanoffaculty: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Yeepa! Who wan marry diesel engine?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ritababe(f): 1:43am On Apr 20, 2015
She look hot
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2015
What's the financial worth of a U.S. Green card
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2015
See question. See guys forming. OP how any of the guys don PM you already? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ronald4lif(m): 2:37am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:
See question. See guys forming. OP how any of the guys don PM you already? undecided

What's the monetary value of US green card

How many people e don help. angry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by modskiller(m): 2:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Why not, as long as she can spread those killer legs for me to do the essentially needful. angry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

What's the monetary value of US green card

How many people e don help. angry
Have you been to the US before?
You know what a green card is? Permanent residence.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ronald4lif(m): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:

Have you been to the US before?
You know what a green card is? Permanent residence.

Forget the name jare. How much does it translate to dollar bills biko. sad
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Forget the name jare. How much does it translate to dollar bills biko. sad
That card alone can help a full generation. It means you become a citizen of America and you are eligible for aid. If your income is too low or you are not working, the govt will give you money and food stamp every month. Until you start earning something sizeable.
And you will also be eligible to work there. Not to mention insurance and medical coverage.

After 5 years or so, you can bring someone over to stay. you don't need to purchase a visa to travel to and from Nigeria again.

And America of course is way way better than Nigeria, we know that.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nokiae5: 2:57am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:

That card alone can help a full generation. It means you become a citizen of America and you are eligible for aid. If your income is too low or you are not working, the govt will give you money and food stamp every month. Until you start earning something sizeable.
And you will also be eligible to work there. Not to mention insurance and medical coverage.

After 5 years or so, you can bring someone over to stay. you don't need to purchase a visa to travel to and from Nigeria again.

And America of course is way way better than Nigeria, we know that.

aunty ihor bu bu asiiiiiii
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Nokiae5:

aunty ihor bu bu asiiiiiii
Am serious
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nokiae5: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:

Am serious

nba aakwekwa
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 20, 2015
angry
Nokiae5:

nba aakwekwa
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 20, 2015
JiggamanGh how are you? wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Apr 20, 2015
When hungry and impoverished the men bring out their inner LovePeddler!

Oyinbo chick's like African kini for some odd reasons! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by JiggamanGh: 3:46am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:
JiggamanGh how are you? wink

Not bad, just enjoying your comments wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) / The Best Ways To Handle A Lady. / Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.