Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (29593 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizblizz:
@tunery004 You story is really touching. May her soul rest in peace. I think you should edit it, and make some corrections in the story; like the abbrevation and other mistakes. Then, u can recommend it for FP
Thanks ma, will do just that
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Skidee: 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
This is the kind of story that deserve frontpage. MOD's where una dey Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by preciousswett: 6:45am On May 27, 2015
tunery004:
Soon, ife called me and told me we have been posted to the same state, wow, we started together and we are gonna end it together, fate must have had a plan for us I taught.

Fortunately enough ife and I were in the same platoon at the camp, but during this period, she was back on drugs, the ruggedness of camp was taking its toil on her fragile health, but she remained strong.

I made sure she was the first person I snapped a picture with in camp, I also had about 10 other pictures with her.

Camp was over, Ife worked are way to the city's capital while I was pushed to the interior part of the state. I couldn't see her till service was over.

Two years after service, Ife got married and soon enough she had her first child. I was so happy for her and proud of what she's become. Ife now works with MTN nigeria, and she is taking the best care of herself.

****************** THE END**************

Its a case of two ladies, one survives and the other didn't.
We all should take a clue from the survival and not be victim of circumstance like mama.

Every Lady is at risk of brea*st Cancer, early detection is key to survival. Get tested today

Special appreciation to mhizblizz, nellyme, pinkycute, eniqurl, hfinest1, hurklan, BeeBeeOoh,
missmossy, danyel09, liljboy, kelvin3028, preciousswett, pbs4real, longinus2706, nobletitus
And everyone who posted a comment on this thread.
Thanks for reading my story. Gracias

Thanks for both the dedication and appreciation. Your story hit close to home,my mum also died of cancer so I can understand how you feel. Take heart and may your mom's soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pbs4real(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2015
tunery004:
Soon, ife called me and told me we have been posted to the same state, wow, we started together and we are gonna end it together, fate must have had a plan for us I taught.

Fortunately enough ife and I were in the same platoon at the camp, but during this period, she was back on drugs, the ruggedness of camp was taking its toil on her fragile health, but she remained strong.

I made sure she was the first person I snapped a picture with in camp, I also had about 10 other pictures with her.

Camp was over, Ife worked are way to the city's capital while I was pushed to the interior part of the state. I couldn't see her till service was over.

Two years after service, Ife got married and soon enough she had her first child. I was so happy for her and proud of what she's become. Ife now works with MTN nigeria, and she is taking the best care of herself.

We all should take a clue from the survival and not be victim of circumstance like mama.

Every Lady is at risk of brea*st Cancer, early detection is key to survival. Get tested today

Special appreciation to mhizblizz, nellyme, pinkycute, eniqurl, hfinest1, hurklan, BeeBeeOoh,
missmossy, danyel09, liljboy, kelvin3028, preciousswett, pbs4real, longinus2706, nobletitus
GOD bless u. . . . Learnt a lot from it. . . . And tnx for sharing . . . . May her soul RIP. . . .
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Smhart1(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2015
I couldn't help by cry after reading this sorry, Op I really commend you for your courage to have been able to put your true life's story up here. Thank you for the awareness and R.I.P to your mum. It is well with you
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Smhart1(f): 10:34am On May 27, 2015
I couldn't help by cry after reading this, OP I really commend you for your courage to have been able to put up your true life story here. Thank you for the awareness and R.I.P to your mum. It is well with youu
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
pbs4real:
GOD bless u. . . . Learnt a lot from it. . . . And tnx for sharing . . . . May her soul RIP. . . .
Amen.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
Smhart1:
I couldn't help by cry after reading this, OP I really commend you for your courage to have been able to put up your true life story here. Thank you for the awareness and R.I.P to your mum. It is well with youu
Amen. I appreciate u. Tanx for reading through
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
preciousswett:

Thanks for both the dedication and appreciation. Your story hit close to home,my mum also died of cancer so I can understand how you feel. Take heart and may your mom's soul rest in peace
Amen. Tanx
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2015
God bless u abundantly @ tunery004..
I felt ur pains when reading ur story.. I couldn't help bt cried.. God knows best.

R.i.p 2 mama
U went thru alot.. I wish i started it right frm d beginning bt i started reading it 2day.. Once again God will bless u and ur siblings abundantly.

I must say u are a good writer.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
God bless u abundantly @ tunery004..
I felt ur pains when reading ur story.. I couldn't help bt cried.. God knows best.

R.i.p 2 mama
U went thru alot.. I wish i started it right frm d beginning bt i started reading it 2day.. Once again God will bless u and ur siblings abundantly.

I must say u are a good writer.
Amen, thank u sooooo much
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by mimicious(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2015
tunery004:

This one true story that made me cry. I pray the good lord comfort you in every way.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
mimicious:

This one true story that made me cry. I pray the good lord comfort you in every way.
Amen: thanx. But errmm, seriously speaking, u look beautiful.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by mimicious(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2015
tunery004:
Amen: thanx. But errmm, seriously speaking, u look beautiful.
Thank you
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
mimicious:

Thank you
U welcome
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
tunery004:

Amen, thank u sooooo much

U are wlc sweet..

When are u starting anoda story? Will love 2 read more of ur story
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

U are wlc sweet..

When are u starting anoda story? Will love 2 read more of ur story
Thanks, should have started escapades of Managers Villa last weekend, but the epileptic case of power supply is my Achilles heels. Let's see if electricity and fuel situation increases by next week.
I will sure mention u when I decide to write again
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 4:58am On May 28, 2015
tunery004:

Thanks, should have started escapades of Managers Villa last weekend, but the epileptic case of power supply is my Achilles heels. Let's see if electricity and fuel situation increases by next week.
abeg, start am now...exam will finish today...home loading
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
tunery004:

Ok will be xpectin u 2 quote me
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Essyprity(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2015
Am finding it difficult to digest your construction.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2015
Essyprity:
Am finding it difficult to digest your construction.
Please, elaborate further, what exactly are u finding difficult maybe I can explain.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Essyprity(f): 1:25am On May 31, 2015
tunery004:

Please, elaborate further, what exactly are u finding difficult maybe I can explain.
Don't know how else to say itsad
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 5:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Essyprity:
Don't know how else to say itsad
tell me jare, I go help out
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Essyprity(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hurklan:
tell me jare, I go help out
lol!
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Omolsdare(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thumbs up tunnery and tnx for sharing dis story wif us ....sure learned enough frm dis experience.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Omolsdare:
Thumbs up tunnery and tnx for sharing dis story wif us ....sure learned enough frm dis experience.
Thanks bro
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by africanchoice(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
ds story is jst 2 full of emotions..ryt frm d beginning of it...i cried after reading ds story of urs...i must ave understnd hw u feel my man....thank God he saw u thru......in ur academics.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
africanchoice:
ds story is jst 2 full of emotions..ryt frm d beginning of it...i cried after reading ds story of urs...i must ave understnd hw u feel my man....thank God he saw u thru......in ur academics.

Thanks bro.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by ladynice: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm I cant help bt keep crying without even knowing it was ur TRUE life story bt my only prayer is dat ur mom should b resting in d bossom of d lord
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
ladynice:
Hmmmmmm I cant help bt keep crying without even knowing it was ur TRUE life story bt my only prayer is dat ur mom should b resting in d bossom of d lord
Its 98% true bro. Amen t ur prayer
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by ladynice: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
tunery004:
Its 98% true bro. Amen t ur prayer
its Sis
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by SexySapphire(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is a really sad life story. I salute you for coming out to share it, you're a really strong man. I pray God will continue to give you and your family members the fortitude to keep bearing the irreplaceable loss and that all her children will attain the great heights she didn't get to. I hope your younger sis does go for checkup once a while cos I've once heard that it can be hereditary tho I pray such isn't the case for her. May she continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It / Twisted Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.