Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (29556 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
SexySapphire:
This is a really sad life story. I salute you for coming out to share it, you're a really strong man. I pray God will continue to give you and your family members the fortitude to keep bearing the irreplaceable loss and that all her children will attain the great heights she didn't get to. I hope your younger sis does go for checkup once a while cos I've once heard that it can be hereditary tho I pray such isn't the case for her. May she continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. It is well.

Thanks. Its sure hereditary and she does go for check up. Thanks dear.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nifeola: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks so much tuner. Ur story was captivating,interesting,Entertaining and above all Educating. I really do learn a lot from it, and may Mama soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It / Twisted Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.