Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws (3430 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
My in-laws are currently in Nigeria for my wedding between myself and their daughter. I'm happy they like what they've been seeing so far. I'm happy they enjoy our African delicacies. I never knew marriage was expensive but I'm happy I've been able to overcome all that now. You're all invited to my wedding on Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
No pic of your wife? undecided
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
No pic of your wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
pretty girl. She don't look Nigerian thou.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wow! Dude am Happy for u. HML. Cheers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks. Nah she ain't. She's Brazilian.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow! Dude am Happy for u. HML. Cheers! grin
thanks sameer. You're highly favoured.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol cheesy cheesy...I dont know what to say, you saw his in-laws(his wife family). Hé said am happy dey enjoy Africa delicacies.And you still said she dont look like a Nigerians,are u Expecting to see a Nigerian?.or u just want to talk...Smh

4 Likes

Chaiii... Na dis kind wedding ceremony i go lik attend ooo....
Me sef don dey find Brazillian wife tey tey!!!
Abeg, PING me ur location... No time wink

4 Likes

mulattoclaro:
she's beautiful. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Lol cheesy cheesy...I dont know what to say, you saw his in-laws(his wife family). Hé said am happy dey enjoy Africa delicacies.And you still said she dont look like a Nigerians,are u Expecting to see a Nigerian?.or u just want to talk...Smh
calm bro. She was only asking a question.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Chaiii... Na dis kind wedding ceremony i go lik attend ooo....
Me sef don dey find Brazillian wife tey tey!!!
Abeg, PING me ur location... No time wink
Haha. I'm in benin. The wedding is in benin.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
The wedding venue

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Haha. I'm in benin. The wedding is in benin.
Airport dey 4 Benin?
I might board a flight to Benin on Friday.
Am ur guest ooo, aint lodging in a hotel.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
calm bro. She was only asking a question.
I know she was Asking question now,but what essence of question when u know d Answer.Thé question should be "where is she from?"

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Airport dey 4 Benin?
I might board a flight to Benin on Friday.
Am ur guest ooo, aint lodging in a hotel.
why not? Airport dey benin. Feel free to come bro.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
why not? Airport dey benin. Feel free to come bro.
Wow.... I love new adventures...
I'll book a flight b4 Friday
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Wow.... I love new adventures...
I'll book a flight b4 Friday
ok sir.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by akunjohn(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bro,Happy married life in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
akunjohn:
Bro,Happy married life in Advance.
thanks bro.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by iykeaniogbe(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
My in-laws are currently in Nigeria for my wedding between myself and their daughter. I'm happy they like what they've been seeing so far. I'm happy they enjoy our African delicacies. I never knew marriage was expensive but I'm happy I've been able to overcome all that now. You're all invited to my wedding on Saturday.
Wow foreign chic tinz dats a whole lot of prestige man..
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Wow foreign chic tinz dats a whole lot of prestige man..
thanks chief.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by martineverest(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
U really get beta eyes....u re a true son of ur fada......la wife la hot
mulattoclaro:
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
J
martineverest:
U really get beta eyes....u re a true son of ur fada......la wife la hot
Yes o bros. I greet you. Koyo.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Moana(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mulatooclaro pics of u at the venue or na wash grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na me hail pass o..happy married life......coming to join ya in married men's club
mulattoclaro:
J Yes o bros. I greet you. Koyo.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
martineverest:
Na me hail pass o..happy married life......coming to join ya in married men's club
na so. Abeg quick come o.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Happy Married Life.... Senor
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by K9blunt(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love should come and congratulate you na.....
before I do mine, show your pics of yours self with your brazillian bride or..........you know the rest wink

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I neither belong here nor there? Who am I? cheesy
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Nice one man. Happy married life. Join you soon.

#team foreign girls cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? / See What A Lady Sent To A Guy Disturbing Her For Nak ED Pictures / Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.