Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws (3450 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Wow foreign chic tinz dats a whole lot of prestige man..

Help! I have an inferiority complex grin
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by iykeaniogbe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Help! I have an inferiority complex grin
I don't know if dis platform is d right place for us to discuss dis maybe u can drop ur BB pin if u gat one.. Nevertheless inferiority complex is sometin dat occurs or happens to everybody once in a life time..Buh first of all I like u tell me y u fill so inferior is it ur body, height, d way speak , d way walk or hw intelligent u are tru dat we can narrow it down to a perfect solution..
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Briee(f): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow! Dude am Happy for u. HML. Cheers! grin

I dey smell lie for this thread
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bia justfollowit and Iykeaniogbe, they send una come ni? Why una dey fight on top of some once happiness na? U guys are better than this na. undecided
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by MrsChima(f): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
The whole family came? The first picture is of Asian background. lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Briee:

LOL...no be for my mouth u go hear say person mama die. grin
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Bia justfollowit and Iykeaniogbe, they send una come ni? Why una dey fight on top of some once happiness na? U guys are better than this na. undecided
hahhahaha my guy help me ask him/her ooo..y na me e come dey para for nw...
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
keep judging baby, keep judging. By d way have got me so many female friends right here whom are just to cool with me to let go... I guess its d worthless of people dat know someone who is worthless..keep ur
sorry to ur self...

E-female friends grin

Bwahahaha

Loser!
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

E-female friends grin

Bwahahaha

Loser!
u really suck hahahahhaha...inferiority complex go kill u for EU...
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by ideology(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Marriage everywhere.

Loving this.…
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Briee(f): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL...no be for my mouth u go hear say person mama die. grin

Too many lies on nl
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:
The whole family came? The first picture is of Asian background. lipsrsealed
they're not Asians but south Americans.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Briee:

Stop exhibiting your foolishness here. If you have nothing good to contribute Bleep off my mentions. I don't need people like you spoiling my mood.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by MrsChima(f): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
they're not Asians but south Americans.

Those people in that first picture are Asians!
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Those people in that first picture are Asians!
I said they're not Asians. I've lived with them and even asked about their ethnicity and they never mentioned anything like Asia.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Kolade354(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmn............
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by MrsChima(f): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I said they're not Asians. I've lived with them and even asked about their ethnicity and they never mentioned anything like Asia.

Poor child.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=32974275][/quote][size=15pt][b]happy married lyf bro.
U did exactly as u said.

Time to port too,I rather marry a sudanes,gongoloses,malawian than nigerian gals.

Can u imagine bro,I hooked up with one sophiscated babe..money oozing all over her,coming from a rich family..this gal no they wear anything apart from gold and silver jewery,that is for the once I have seen judgin by the small time I spent with her,with two powerful ride to top am..HEAVEN BEAR WITNESS WITH ME ON THIS

Within 4days of we knowing each other,this gal cooked up a story,about her landlord wantin to do renovation in his house and he gave her quit notice.;so I should assist her with money for house rent,for the new house she got,I asked her about her dad and she said,she doesn't want to disturb him..shoo,me way dey try carry myslf financially,go start pay rent for person wey I no even sure wheather the story na true.

Sincerly speaking,I was financially down,and I xplained to her,how I was scammed by a close pal and I am just floating financially.
She said ok,can u imagin.a person I just told dat am down called me 3dayz after to tell me,dat her Ipad got spoilt and I should help her replace it..I posted her.
After 1week and somdayz,she sent me "hi" on BBM and I replied and I letter asked her,yy she hasn't been coming online,she said her BB subscrition expired,dat I should send her money for SUB and I should double it,bcs she wants to make an international call.
This is the same gal,dat has been changing her DP almost everyday..going by DP,u can tell.dis gal is not broke..even me self nova enter the places I dey see her for her DP..mehn u need to see this gal,u will mistake her for dangote pikin.

I posted her again,that same dey..I was in a deep thought abut the whole ish.
Why should I send a gal money,who knows my financial situation,but was bent on extorting from me,while I still have a mum who needs care,attention and love.
The irony the greed and selfishness of the everage naija gal,.having had same xperience with all others i have come across..got me irritated.

I went to all my social network acct and deleted all femals,in my contact list,except my relations

It so painful,disheartnenin to see this generation go down the drain.
I have made It my duty and piority to teach all my sisters,social values,moral,to be independent and irony of lyf.[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by MrsChima(f): 5:06am On Apr 22, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt][b]happy married lyf bro.
U did exactly as u said.

Time to port too,I rather marry a sudanes,gongoloses,malawian than nigerian gals.

Can u imagine bro,I hooked up with one sophiscated babe..money oozing all over her,coming from a rich family..this gal no they wear anything apart from gold and silver jewery,that is for the once I have seen judgin by the small time I spent with her,with two powerful ride to top am..HEAVEN BEAR WITNESS WITH ME ON THIS

Within 4days of we knowing each other,this gal cooked up a story,about her landlord wantin to do renovation in his house and he gave her quit notice.;so I should assist her with money for house rent,for the new house she got,I asked her about her dad and she said,she doesn't want to disturb him..shoo,me way dey try carry myslf financially,go start pay rent for person wey I no even sure wheather the story na true.

Sincerly speaking,I was financially down,and I xplained to her,how I was scammed by a close pal and I am just floating financially.
She said ok,can u imagin.a person I just told dat am down called me 3dayz after to tell me,dat her Ipad got spoilt and I should help her replace it..I posted her.
After 1week and somdayz,she sent me "hi" on BBM and I replied and I letter asked her,yy she hasn't been coming online,she said her BB subscrition expired,dat I should send her money for SUB and I should double it,bcs she wants to make an international call.
This is the same gal,dat has been changing her DP almost everyday..going by DP,u can tell.dis gal is not broke..even me self nova enter the places I dey see her for her DP..mehn u need to see this gal,u will mistake her for dangote pikin.

Why should I send a gal money,who knows my financial situation,but was bent on extorting from me,while I still have a mum who needs care,attention and love.
The irony the greed and selfishness of the everage naija gal,.having had same xperience with all others i have come across..got me irritated.

I went to all my social network acct and deleted all femals,in my contact list,except my relations

I have made It my duty and piority to teach all my sisters,social values,moral,to be independent and irony of lyf.[/b][/size]

Jesus Wept.
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by Briee(f): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2015
lies everywhere
Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt][b]happy married lyf bro.
U did exactly as u said.

my bro thank God you didn't fall into her hands. They're thieves. I don't regret marrying a non Nigerian lady cos they know what true love means. That girl is a hungry person. If I tell you that during the course of my dating with my wife the only amount I spent on her was not up too $200 for the 4yrs we dated. Nigerian girls are thieves. No disrespect but that's what they are.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws by mulattoclaro(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Poor child.
lost soul.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / My Boyfriend Was Holding Another Girl's Hands In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.