Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? (3340 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
still prayin for nice chic
.Whoz dat girl shouting KEEP OFF?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Emodeee: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Missmossy:

Stop this biko!

u made me continue. y r u so obstinate? jez drop ya e-mail address, let's chat in private.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Twaci(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Ok ma
grin nah just joking
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
grin nah just joking

.lolz;i know
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Whoz dat girl shouting KEEP OFF?
lol its angelina. She already get bf sha
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Young03:

u c wat am saying, dey too de form and afta dem go carry the thing de gv pple wey no beg dem..

Na their nature to behave like dat...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Missmossy:

Stop this biko!
y u dey form undecided cheesy,he loves u den tell him u love him back.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lolz;so u are saying?.
Cutehector:
lol its angelina. She already get bf sha
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
@op im in love with a girl already.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Lolz;so u are saying?.
I don close her chapter. So am sayn am prayin for a nice gurl
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op im in love with a girl already.

Is she in love with you?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol love no be by force na.. She no want do. grin leave her to wait till she is thirty. grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why not, aint romancelanders humans?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
.ok;kip it up
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by redcliff: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:

the op mentioned Nairaland and not facebook...remember I mentioned you'v gat a coconut head. Can you see yourself? undecided

If you have been coherently following ou back and forth conversations, maybe and only maybe would you see how Facebook cropped up. Dumbness personified.

bye.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

Is she in love with you?
d problem is dat she dnt even know but nt 2 worry i have a plan so right now im just bashing her every post n she is angry abt it. "but dnt worry its my own master plan.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:

My nigga u dont look ready yet, be like me....chase money and women later
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emodeee:

u made me continue. y r u so obstinate? jez drop ya e-mail address, let's chat in private.
You just don't get it!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol you too shocked
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
d problem is dat she dnt even know but nt 2 worry i have a plan so right now im just bashing her every post n she is angry abt it. "but dnt worry its my own master plan.

Correct... but no stalk her too much... I no know why seun no put chatroom for NL oh.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Emodeee: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Missmossy:

You just don't get it!

kindly mk me get it.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

My nigga u dont look ready yet, be like me....chase money and women later
bros. Money no b problem..
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
bros. Money no b problem..

Correct....i believe u... she might just be around the corner.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ok;kip it up
cool
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

Correct... but no stalk her too much... I no know why seun no put chatroom for NL oh.
d tin self don tire me o. hw i wish say chatroom dey nairaland.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol you too shocked
Emodeee loves u naa,abeg drop wings cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by faith551(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't think Nairaland should influence everybody here, every body is unique, so you dnt expect every girl here to act thesame way. So it's a yes, you can fall in love with a nairaland babe even without her picture on her moniker (for those saying they are fake), I've come across of them chics I really tripped for just because of their intelligence and writing skills
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well.... I suddenly liked someone I neva knew... mirexxx was d one... buh she was honest enough to drop d bombshell early... Hmmm.. nairaland girls... well ionno bout em buh with barely 8months on hear apart from d aforementioned no one has caught my sight ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by ireneony(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:
NL girls are not real:::::

*they form a lot
*ordinary Pm they will play God to reply
*they don't know how to play romantic even if you are trying to play that game with them...they always end up turning the chat awkward
*none of them can ever open a thread for you(except ireno***ny) and everybody knows the reason why she opens those thread for se**un undecided
why must u mention my nameundecided amu!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by mirexxx(f): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Well.... I suddenly liked someone I neva knew... mirexxx was d one... buh she was honest enough to drop d bombshell early... Hmmm.. nairaland girls... well ionno bout em buh with barely 8months on hear apart from d aforementioned no one has caught my sight ...
smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by mirexxx(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
I Can't
everything i do here na wash!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
I Can't
everything i do here na wash!

undecided forming!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! / I No Dey Play With You Again ( Cc )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.