Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man (8867 Views)

A Woman’s Letter To Her Ex-husband’s New Wife Is Going Super Viral / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol
You like to force your opinions on me
Yayy! I don die oo cry grin
But we hardly chat now embarassed where and when did I ever try to force my opinion on you?

And you're arrogant.
I feel despondent cry cry each tym I hear people say this about me, but where? and how? did you draw your conclusion that I am arrogant.

And you're presumptuous too.
Again, where and how did you arrive to this conclusion about me?

I won't change my decision

You'd probably change it very soon. Stop judging who I am from afar please embarassed
I'm not who you think I am, arrogant, presumptuous,annoying thats not who I am, I am directly opposite of those words. wink wink
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not who you think I am, -arrogant, presumptuous,annoying-thats not who I am, I am directly opposite of those words. wink wink

This is what's most important. smiley

Okay, perhaps I misjudged you.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

This is what's most important. smiley

Okay, perhaps I misjudged you.

Okay...
So what next cool
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay...
So what next cool

What would you like? undecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

What would you like? undecided

grin grin grin grin You know sometimes, one just have to shutup in other not to allow another wrong conclusion you might have about me, hence, the reason why i'll prefer to lipsrsealed @the smiley you used....I am a detective, and I can tell the reason why you've been acting in such allergic way this evening.....I'd have love to ask a lot of question from you, but I hate it when there are lot of question marks in my post and you just boycott them all....but babe let it be known that I hate you not and I'm not in anyway pertubed by all these...anyways, goodnight, sweet dreamz wink smiley kiss

ursSincerely
Rilwayne001 tongue
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin You know sometimes, one just have to shutup in other not to allow another wrong conclusion you might have about me, hence, the reason why i'll prefer to lipsrsealed @the smiley you used....I am a detective, and I can tell the reason why you've been acting in such allergic way this evening.....I'd have love to ask a lot of question from you, but I hate it when there are lot of question marks in my post and you just boycott them all....but babe let it be known that I hate you not and I'm not in anyway pertubed by all these...anyways, goodnight, sweet dreamz wink smiley kiss

ursSincerely
Rilwayne001 tongue

He's so annoying, really. angry angry

Goodnight. angry

BTW, I don't like you. angry angry

1 Like

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by ratatis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
The wind of change is blowing! Ladies now using gun on guys to coerce & subdue them! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

He's so annoying, really. angry angry

Who is that? that shouldnt be me cos you quoted me and addressing "he", so who is the "he"?

Goodnight.

Yeah! goodnight sweerie, hope to see you in my dreams tonight wink kiss

angry

This smiley is that which I don't seem to understand, though it looks like squeezing ones face, does it mean you are angry?

BTW, I don't like you. angry angry

It doesn't matter babe.

As for me, I like you, and not only that, I love you for real grin cheesy wink

Goodnight
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who is that? that shouldnt be me cos you quoted me and addressing "he", so who is the "he"?

Yeah! goodnight sweerie, hope to see you in my dreams tonight wink kiss

This smiley is that which I don't seem to understand, though it looks like squeezing ones face, does it mean you are angry?

It doesn't matter babe.

As for me, I like you, and not only that, I love you for real grin cheesy wink

Goodnight

Goodnight. angry angry

1 Like

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by DeBret(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2015
;Dcopy and pasting rubbish Just to take the attention of the pple
Rilwayne001:

Kindly state the reason(s) why you think I deserved to die.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Nelly dearie, this guy has apologised. He seems like a changed man now. He wants to change his annoying part of him ( i wonder what that 'part' is...didnt know they had a spare part market for it. Lol)
So tell him, so this marriage can go on. Wanna attend your wedding, never been to one before. wink

2 Likes

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2015
ratatis:
The wind of change is blowing! Ladies now using gun on guys to coerce & subdue them! lipsrsealed

Guy i fear for my life o! When i saw the gun i thought it was intended to be used on me o...cos i just dey commot from her profile when i see am, went to check out the fine babe. Maybe i was trespassing. Ha!
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
DeBret:
;Dcopy and pasting rubbish

Sir, can you please refer me to where I copied and paste rubbish?

Just to take the attention of the pple

"take the attention of people"??
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodnight. angry angry

MizNelly kedu..
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by teegrams(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you had to point a gun at me because i found no sense in your write up

**Sigh**
no! He apparently shot you!
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
sad undecidedI was hereundecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

MizNelly kedu..

Odinma cheesy cheesy
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
teegrams:
no! He apparently shot you!

who which "he"?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Odinma cheesy cheesy

Good morning, and how was your night? smiley
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Good morning, and how was your night? smiley

I slept like a baby cheesy

You? undecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

You? undecided

Lucky you

I haven't slept like a baby in a very long while cry
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lucky you

Asides the fact that you're FAAAAAR from being a baby, tongue tongue what else is stopping you?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lucky you

Guten morgen
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Oh! really grin grin

You? wink

Well, I couldn't sleep all through the night. I was thinking about you all night undecided

I'll be going back to bed very soon.

Have you eaten? angry
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Guten morgen

Goede Morgen

This is German not Netherlands (Dutch)

They are related and they can understand themselves but it is a bit harder for me.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Asides the fact that you're FAAAAAR from being a baby, tongue tongue what else is stopping you?

Exams cry and school stress
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oh! really grin grin

Well, I couldn't sleep all through the night. I was thinking about you all night undecided

I'll be going back to bed very soon.

Have you eaten? angry

Don't think about me. undecided

Go back to bed sef angry angry

I just woke nau cheesy
I haven't eaten.

You? smiley
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Goede Morgen

They are related and they can understand themselves but it is a bit harder for me.
Oh! I dunno how to speak Netherlands(Dutch). I can only converse in German.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Goede Morgen

Oh! I dunno how to speak Netherlands(Dutch). I can only converse in German(Deutsch)
Justfollowit:

Exams cry and school stress

And I see you all the time on NL?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Odinma cheesy cheesy

Ihe a nna afu, obu ukwu ka obu akwa gi gara one side? grin cheesy

Kedu ihe mere ndi ochongo noko ah, ji acho itiye ife ha na nke gi?

Gwa kwa ha na ha hapu umu nwannem aka oh... undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.