Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man (8833 Views)

A Woman’s Letter To Her Ex-husband’s New Wife Is Going Super Viral / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
I Love it kiss kiss

LETTER BY A FOOLISH WOMAN

Man, i am sorry.

Sorry that i have sat as judge and jury, weighed you on broken scales and found you over weight.

Man, i am sorry.

In my search for finer material things in my life, i have 'sucked' you dry and left you for another.

Man, i am sorry.

Perceiving myself as weaker, fragile, and you stronger and crude, i have used words, religion, nairaland, law, and ever increasing subtlety to keep this blackmail going.

Man, i am sorry.

For i have looked at you as my bank and the source of my endless stream of cash. I have looked at you as something to be used and dumped when a "bigger" bank opens up for business. Your wallet and "junior" bears the scars of my reckless spending and infidelity.

What have i done?

In my foolishness, i marked out a slot for your number in my phonebook and labeled it "maga one".
And kept the next slot for "maga two".

What have i become?

Seeking thrills, i have forgoten that "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner".

Man, i am sorry.

This is my repentance song.

The blue contact lens in my eyes have broken and now i can truly see.

I see that you still love me despite the plenty hurts that have come from me.

I see that your heart still beats well and is healthy despite the many heartbreaks i have caused you.

I see you unique, handsome, strong-willed, passionate, loving, gifted, full of life and magnanimous in showing love.

I marvel at your might and strength of character.

I see your courage in adversity, your wisdom and strength and now my heart trembles at your awesome persona.

I pray that you will forgive me and let me be my your side, that i might witness your vision and glory darkened by my quest for "silly wisdom", for now i know that in my search for luxury and wisdom i found foolishness!

From a foolish Woman.

Cc

PaulCl smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have seen this somewhere.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
^^^ most certainly...me too.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by FLAWLES(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Looks familiar
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by richardoz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
foolish woman indeed!
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by alberto2k(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
are U and Mizmycoli partners? undecided

"Foolish woman's letter to a man and Fool's man's letter to a woman " nawa o grin
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by jmoore(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nawa.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
are U and Mizmyco.li partners? undecided

"Foolish woman's letter to a man and Fool's man's letter to a woman " nawa o grin

grin grin

jmoore:
Nawa.

undecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
angry lame

1 Like

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dry
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by LewisO: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am sorry, i didn't get any point in this.

6 Likes

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by fuckshit: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
fücking nice one; would be fücking awesome if this is how my bїtch feels now grin grin
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Dry

Did they force you to comment? angry angry

[img]http://media./media/h4GNyripBWKZy/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking nice one; would be fücking awesome if this is how my bїtch feels now grin grin

Smh
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Redoil: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Looks familiar
copy and paste abi
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Redoil: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

is that why you are pointing a gun at him
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

And you had to point a gun at me because i found no sense in your write up

**Sigh**
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:

Yes. smiley

Rilwayne001:

And you had to point a gun at me because i found no sense in your write up
**Sigh**

Yeah. smiley
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by ivyy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
LewisO:
Am sorry, i didn't get any point in this.

I'm sorry me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes. smiley Yeah. smiley

Oh! so if it happened to be in real life that i disagree with you/your opinion, and you háppened to be in posse§ion of a real gun, you will shoot me dead shey??
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oh! so if it happened to be in real life that i disagree with you/your opinion, and you háppened to be in posse§ion of a real gun, you will shoot me dead shey??

It's not about you disagreeing with me.
I don't give a hoot whether you agree with me or not.

Can't you see you're not the only who disagreed with me here?

It's YOU I'm attacking/fighting here.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by FLAWLES(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
copy and paste abi
.em be like so
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by chibwike(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
When Miz Opened the first one...nobody complained oh...you guys should continue bashing the op

2 Likes

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Can't you see you're not the only who disagreed with me here?

Yeah, I noticed that too

It's YOU I'm attacking/fighting here.

Why?? Is it because i threatened to ban you (if i was a mod) earlier today ?? you hate me ryt? angry
please let me know your reason.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yeah, I noticed that too

Why?? Is it because i threatened to ban you (if i was a mod) earlier today ?? you hate me ryt? angry
please let me know your reason.

Lol

You're just annoying.

Is it because I said I won't marry you? tongue undecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by mirexxx(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmm
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
My ex should apologise 2 me 2
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by DeBret(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
He deserve to die
Redoil:
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

You're just annoying.

annoying shocked shocked ?? How?? how can you say I am annoying without pointing out my annoying attitude?? how can you say I am annoying when actually we hardly talk (by quoting eachother) except the other night when i asked you if you can marry me, and you turned me down with some flimsy excuse? Am I missing something? grin grin

Is it because I said I won't marry you? tongue undecided

I wasnt angry/pertubed my your response that night. I still believe you'll soon change your decision/view about my proposal grin tongue But before then, please tell me the annoying part of me, so that I can adjust maself wink
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
DeBret:
He deserve to die

Kindly state the reason(s) why you think I deserved to die.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=32932792]

annoying shocked shocked ?? How?? how can you say I am annoying without pointing out my annoying attitude?? how can you say I am annoying when actually we hardly talk (by quoting eachother) except the other night when i asked you if you can marry me, and you turned me down with some flimsy excuse? Am I missing something? grin grin
Lol

You like to force your opinions on me

And you're arrogant.

And you're presumptuous too.

I wasnt angry/pertubed my your response that night. I still believe you'll soon change your decision/view about my proposal grin tongue But before then, please tell me the annoying part of me, so that I can adjust maself wink

shocked
I won't change my decision angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Is This Still Modelling?? (photo) / Happy Birthday Lezz / Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.