Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man (8875 Views)

A Woman’s Letter To Her Ex-husband’s New Wife Is Going Super Viral / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Oh! I dunno how to speak Netherlands(Dutch). I can only converse in German.

Wow, is that where you grew up?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Exams cry and school stress

My dear friend, I wish you success in your exams... smiley
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Ihe a nna afu, obu ukwu ka obu akwa gi gara one side? grin cheesy

Kedu ihe mere ndi ochongo noko ah, ji acho itiye ife ha na nke gi?

Gwa kwa ha na ha hapu umu nwannem aka oh... undecided cheesy

shocked shocked

cry cry What is he saying?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

And I see you all the time on NL?

Not everytime o

It is either in the morning or at night, besides I have attention issues
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

My dear friend, I wish you success in your exams... smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked shocked

cry cry What is he saying?

Hahahahahaha, you dey form odinma, oya better converse with me oh... grin

Need interpretation? tongue
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wow, is that where you grew up?
Visited a uncle of mine like twice, whereas I'm a fast learner.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Visited a uncle of mine like twice, whereas I'm a fast learner.

Wow, that was fast.

How long did you stay on each visit?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Thanks smiley

Oya shut NL off and go read ya books.. tongue
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahaha, you dey form odinma, oya better converse with me oh... grin

Need interpretation? tongue

sad sad Yes.

Justfollowit:

Not everytime o
It is either in the morning or at night, besides I have attention issues

What course you studying?

Lol @attention issues.

Success in your exams kiss kiss
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wow, that was fast.

How long did you stay on each visit?
3-months!

Do you reside in Holland?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Oya shut NL off and go read ya books.. tongue

I am still lying on the bed and I am yet to find the will to rise from it embarassed

Thanks
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
3-months!

Do you reside in Holland?

I lived in Gent for about a year. I took some language classes at its University while I was there
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

sad sad Yes.

Lol @attention issues.

I asked if the stuff am seeing on your DP is hips or just your cloth..

Btw, which state are you from?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

sad sad Yes.

Lol @attention issues.

Law

No be my fault, I have tried all concentration methods to no avail.

I just have to keep being me.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Don't think about me. undecided

Well, you can't stop me from thinking about you tongue I will always do wink

Go back to bed sef smiley smiley

Now that you are online, I'm not going back again undecided

I just woke nau cheesy

grin grin only lazy bones wake up around this time of the day, are you one?

I haven't eaten.

Why? study shows that eating as early as 6am make ones brain sharp grin undecided

You? smiley

I finished a bowl of rice at exactly 5:38am this morning. angry
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

I asked if the stuff am seeing on your DP is hips or just your cloth..

Btw, which state are you from?

Lmao

They're hips cheesy

I'm an Eastern babe., smiley

Rilwayne001:

Well, you can't stop me from thinking about you tongue I will always do wink
Now that you are online, I'm not going back again undecided
grin grin only lazy bones wake up around this time of the day, are you one?
Why? study shows that eating as early as 6am make ones brain sharp grin undecided
I finished a bowl of rice at exactly 5:38am this morning. angry

Yeah, I'm lazy. undecided

Are you try a say my brain ain't sharp? angry angry

5:00am? undecided Hmmn.

Justfollowit:

Law
No be my fault, I have tried all concentration methods to no avail.
I just have to keep being me.

Law? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You like the course, dont you?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Law? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You like the course, dont you?

Not really
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Not really

They forced you to study it?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

They forced you to study it?

Not really

I am doing it on behalf of the whole family. They wanted one, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I kinda went along with it
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmao

They're hips cheesy

I'm an Eastern babe., smiley

See your small mouth, you're an eastern babe and obere ihe'a ighotaghi(small thing you no understand)... tongue

Hehehehe, if they're hips then how come your left hips z bigger than the right? Or has the left done more work than the right? grin
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by francizy(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am still lying on the bed and I am yet to find the will to rise from it embarassed

Thanks

Welcome..
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, I'm lazy. undecided

Well, I can't marry a lazy woman undecided undecided and that may prompt me to make a U-turn. angry

Are you try a say my brain ain't sharp? angry angry

Nope, study shows that those who eat early in the morning tend to have sharper brain than those who do not. tongue

5:00am? undecided Hmmn.
Can you do me a favor? please stop using this sm undecided iley...I hate it angry
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Not really

I am doing it on behalf of the whole family. They wanted one, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I kinda went along with it

If you're given a chance to do-over, what would you go for?

francizy:

See your small mouth, you're an eastern babe and obere ihe'a ighotaghi(small thing you no understand)... tongue
Hehehehe, if they're hips then how come your left hips z bigger than the right? Or has the left done more work than the right? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It's my cloth o

It's Art tongue
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

If you're given a chance to do-over, what would you go for?

No, I find it too boring
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, I can't marry a lazy woman undecided undecided and that may prompt me to make a U-turn. angry

Nope, study shows that those who eat early in the morning tend to have sharper brain than those who do not. tongue

Can you do me a favor? please stop using this sm undecided iley...I hate it angry

Please do grin grin grin
Cos I'm lazy to the core cheesy

Why should I stop using a smiley cos you hate it? undecided
Are you God/my husband/my bf/my father/my mother/someone I know/my crush? undecided undecided
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

No, I find it too boring

Which course would you choose then?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Which course would you choose then?

I don't know but I would choose sciences instead of Art

I have passion for everything but not their minute details embarassed

What are you studying?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't know but I would choose sciences instead of Art

I have passion for everything but not their minute details embarassed

What are you studying?

I'd like to study Law. undecided

Will you start over again then?
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

I'd like to study Law. undecided

Will you start over again then?

Why would you like to study law?

I don't know, I am still undecided.

You didn't answer my question
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why would you like to study law?

I don't know, I am still undecided.

You didn't answer my question

I love the thrill of an argument, the sapiosexuality, their outfit, and of course, da moneyyyy

It's impossible that you're still undecided till now.
My God.
Re: See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Please do grin grin grin
Cos I'm lazy to the core cheesy

Well, I won't make any u-turn. Lazy women are just what I like, I'm not lazy, so we'll surely be compatible, I love lazy women a lot tongue tongue

Why should I stop using a smiley cos you hate it? undecided
Are you God/my husband/my bf/my father/my mother/someone I know/my crush? undecided undecided

Well, I love the smiley too tongue
I amyour bf and your husband to be wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / This Is Why My Nigerian Husband Is Mad Over Me (photo) / How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.