Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet (58971 Views)

Help!!! I Get Wet For No Reason (pic) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by fajani(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
nnaemy2013:
I really hated the staff retreats. It was a bother to my time and my person in general but being the only manager and woman in my team, I had to go. The guys were having the best time of their lives but no one dare talk to me. As their superior and a woman, I had learned to be tough. I did not want any disrespect of any sort. This worked so well for me until we hired Dayo.

Dayo was a good-looking, dark skinned not too built, sexy man. He was the kind of man that would attract me and set my body on heat every time I laid my eyes on him. The special turn off was his attitude. Dayo was very cocky. Knowing how fine he was and how much girls from the other departments at work wanted him, he was so proud. He would verbally disobey my direct orders with a smile or a wink but at the end of the day, whether doing it my way or his; he got the result I wanted. He was an asset to the office but a liability to my body because anytime he came close, his smell drove me insane. His big hands got me thinking about what he could do, what he could grab; how I would feel if he inserted just two fingers into my pussy. The wet thoughts I had made me be overly harsh towards him.

Now we were all in the retreat and everyone was picking roommates. As the only woman and their superior I was entitled to my own room. Until the receptionist slapped me in the face with her words

“We do not have any extra room madam”

“What?” I was totally confused. My secretary had booked a separate room for me. I was sure of it. Would I have to share a room with a man? I didn’t think so. “Who doesn’t have a roommate?”

Dayo put his arm up. All I could think was anyone but him. We never got along and the pheromone he released was exactly what triggered every sensitive spot I have but I was his superior.

“Does the room have two beds at least?” I had to make sure.

“Yes, it does. It is a full suite with a living room, bath tub, shower and a kitchen area.” The receptionist made me so relieved. If there was any problem, I could kindly ask him to sleep on the couch or take the couch position myself.

Throughout this confusion he didn’t say a word. He just whispered with the other guys and they would occasionally laugh. I figured they were making fun of me but I had to be professional.

“Can everyone go to their room; I’ll have to sort out some few issues down here.”

They all collected their keys and left. I signed a few papers and went up to my room as well.

When I opened the door, my heart was beating so fast. Dayo was seated on the couch with all of his bags.

“Is there a problem with the room?” I asked to seem concerned at least.

“No, I just thought I should probably take the living room space. The shower is out here and the bath tub is in there.”

“Great!” I walked into the room and shut the door. How I was going to cope was still a mystery to me. I mean I hadn’t had sex in over three years and I felt like a virgin. Knowing there was a sexy man in the same room as me was a complete turn on. But at least I have my rabbit; there’s nothing like having that special battery operated boyfriend to calm your nerves when the real thing seems unavailable.

There was a knock at the bedroom door after like 30 minutes.

“Yes?” I answered warily. Was he trying to hit on me? Was he as Hot as I was? I didn’t know.

“I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.” That was all he said and I was heartbroken. I was hoping he was checking to see if I was asleep so he could take me and I could act like I didn’t want it but he didn’t need to rape anyone. A snap of those sexy fingers and women will be falling at his feet begging to be bleeped.

“Goodnight.” That was all my voice could carry.

I waited for about an hour, turned the TV up louder than normal, laid down in the nude on my bed and brought out my rabbit BOB. I put the vibration to the highest because I was too wet to take the slow angle. I slipped it into my pussy and I arched my back. The vibration touched my clit with so much force I let out a moan so loud I had to hold my hand over my mouth. He was fast asleep anyways so he couldn’t have heard that. I continued to push my BOB in and out, my breathing got too heavy even for me. I could feel Dayo’s arms around me. I felt like it was his dick in me right now. I wanted to wrap my legs over his waist and not ever let go. I could feel every wall I had shattering, this orgasm taking over me was new.

“I never knew you masturbated”
u just make that lil bro erect
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mprex:

no way. your time don pass tongue
cry cry cry
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mprex:

bring your own body to me tongue
Where you dey? grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I shall not reveal my administration's plans to you. But ****In Scar's voice*** Be prepared!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin

Fingers crossed grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by sweetjenny305(f): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
cool shocked sad
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
PaulCI:

(This is unrelated to this thread that i will not read. Lol)
IVy, hey...which of the shape in your dp is you since the faces arent showing. Which one is your body? kiss tongue

I won't tell you cheesy
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

Fingers crossed grin
Elegushi beach! First point of attack grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Chai Mprex, make I taste that eluelu one last time na grin
undecided
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
undecided
I was Under the influence of lipsrsealed
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I was Under the influence of lipsrsealed
of her big ukwu? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
of her big ukwu? lipsrsealed undecided
Yes grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
OK this is steamy. Someone has to pay for this....
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Kazrem(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:
What's up with the mods in this section

A lot of sexuality threads in here these days
ivyy read this?
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

I won't tell you cheesy

C'mon sunshine, iv got one in mind that i think is you...but tell me pleeeasseee...or il pm you o!
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by tkconcept(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
See where you are bringing me!!! >sad
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by tkconcept(m): 2:08am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

after UV read, digested, enjoyed gotten wet and cleaned up Abi? Love ur style
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by gsparks01(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2015
what's this please? I keep seeing "stroke" in the writeup;is it Power stroke or Compression stroke? please explain
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

C'mon sunshine, iv got one in mind that i think is you...but tell me pleeeasseee...or il pm you o!

Just choose would let you know if you're right or wrong sad
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
tkconcept:
after UV read, digested, enjoyed gotten wet and cleaned up Abi? Love ur style

shocked I did none of those things angry
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Just choose would let you know if you're right or wrong sad

The one in black gown wink. Both girls are very beautiful, but that one in black...me likey,
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Hackakeem: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

can't grab summary please cheesy wink[/size][size=8pt][center][/center][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

The one in black gown wink. Both girls are very beautiful, but that one in black...me likey,

So you chose according to who you preferred sad n not intuition guessed right though sad
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Hackakeem:
can't grab summary please cheesy wink[/size][size=8pt][center][/center][b][/b][i][/i]

Na wa to you o
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Hackakeem: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Na wa to you o
asking questions isn't a crime now I guess you'll understand better cos u're comprehensive and an expert wink angry cheesy grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
4 sale......!!!
Still in stock

Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by MzCorleone(f): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Steamy!
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2016
xynerise:
Shiiit! I am wet undecided
grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Williamsesco(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
MzCorleone:
Steamy!
I no by now you are feeling my big rode in Ur kitty cat
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Williamsesco:
I no by now you are feeling my big rode in Ur kitty cat
yes am feeling ur big rod in my anus, slamming my rectum!! Ooh Lord
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Williamsesco(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
yes am feeling ur big rod in my anus, slamming my rectum!! Ooh Lord
dam you niggro. I hate dude ass
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nicaragua: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2016
For intensive private Ican lectures call zero eight zero 64263926 or tobi.fashatyahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.