Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet (58961 Views)

Help!!! I Get Wet For No Reason (pic) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Na Local na grin
awwwwwwww grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
awwwwwwww grin
Na that one sweet pass grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

KingTom:

***Burns***
Aje you know what you are, yet you still have the mind to use holy water? grin grin grin

You called the Lord's name. You know that right grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Na that one sweet pass grin
chim.rase wept gringrin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
blublahd:

yinmu
lie say you no like am

I no like am sad
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You called the Lord's name. You know that right grin grin
I was shouting! grin grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
chim.rase wept gringrin

and chim*rase2 laughed grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

I was shouting! grin grin grin

We are one and the same grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

I no like am sad
kiss
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

We are one and the same grin
I did not touch the holy object, abi una get special ring? grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I did not touch the holy object, abi una get special ring? grin grin

How can you ask that angry
Ofcourse we gat ring grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

How can you ask that angry
Ofcourse we gat ring grin
Chai, his Supreme majesty Balogun, leader of the Brotherhood Has refused to allow the boys wear rings! Though as second in command, my ring will soon be ready grin grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Chai, his Supreme majesty Balogun, leader of the Brotherhood Has refused to allow the boys wear rings! Though as second in command, my ring will soon be ready grin grin grin

Hohoho so you ain't the leader sef grin
Swerve jooo grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

kiss
you know this will make more sense in person wink
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
blublahd:

you know this will make more sense in person wink

Mtcheeew you wish right undecided
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

Hohoho so you ain't the leader sef grin
Swerve jooo grin
Mumu, we respect elders in my Coven, una dey there dey party for Elegushi beach every night, while we comb the forests and rivers searching for precious items, and occasionally drinking our favourite beverage, Blood! grin grin grin
By ------- Grace, Balogun will handover this year, he has groomed me in his footsteps. I await my new challenge grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Orubebed: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Not impressed,just read some part,and my dick is as soft as jega
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

Mtcheeew you wish right undecided
*shrugs*
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by ivyy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, we respect elders in my Coven, una dey there dey party for Elegushi beach every night, while we comb the forests and rivers searching for precious items, and occasionally drinking our favourite beverage, Blood! grin grin grin
By ------- Grace, Balogun will handover this year, he has groomed me in his footsteps. I await my new challenge grin

Hehe what are you combing grin you be labourer grin till you've, been fully groomed you remain a boyboy in ma eyes grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
ivyy:

Hehe what are you combing grin you be labourer grin till you've, been fully groomed you remain a boyboy in ma eyes grin

I shall not reveal my administration's plans to you. But ****In Scar's voice*** Be prepared!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
and chim*rase2 laughed grin grin
no be de same person undecided
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
no be de same person undecided
Really? Then Ori Ife must hear this! grin grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by xynerise: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Shiiit! I am wet undecided

Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by mizzsmilez(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
xynerise:
Shiiit! I am wet undecided
you are always wet.
Touch the tip
Tell me no moisture right now
tongue grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Really? Then Ori Ife must hear this! grin grin grin
person no de follow u play again grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Jayjay0(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
plumule:
video of daya banging the hell out of ur womanliness or i dont believe it. By the after reading am as dry as never before.
thought you wer a guy
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
person no de follow u play again grin

Make I hear abeg! Me ke? Ori ife worse pass Naija Police, if you report case, she sef go dash you ban for reporting a case late and for "other" charges grin grin grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Mprex(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
embarassed embarassed
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesssuuuuuuusssss!!!!

grin grin grin
when did you run outta control like this
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Make I hear abeg! Me ke? Ori ife worse pass Naija Police, if you report case, she sef go dash you ban for reporting a case late and for "other" charges grin grin grin
I neva see amu today oh grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by chimerase2: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kingtom ua ex wife abi babe mprex dey view dis thread grin
Re: Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet by Input(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Now that they are wet wot next?

Anyway my number is available just in case...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.