Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80711 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
@PunkyOh- are you an astrologer? perhaps just only interested in it.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:
@PunkyOh- are you an astrologer? perhaps just only interested in it.

I'm into Astrology yes, but I'm not an Astrologer lol.

Btw, I just mentioned you on another issue about what one of our ministers supposedly have said. Just wanted to hear your views & opinion.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm into Astrology yes, but I'm not an Astrologer lol.

Btw, I just mentioned you on another issue about what one of our ministers supposedly have said. Just wanted to hear your views & opinion.

Can you be more elaborative on that subject? I seem to have completely lost my track.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:

Can you be more elaborative on that subject? I seem to have lost my track.

The minister of small businesses or whatever, supposedly said, foreigners should share their business success secrets with South Africans so South Africans, I guess, could be equipped with skill. I'm suspicious of the story though because people here like to lie & make up stories.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

The minister of small businesses or whatever, supposedly said, foreigners should share their business success secrets with South Africans so South Africans, I guess, could be equipped with skill. I'm suspicious of the story though because people here like to lie & make up stories.

Well, in that regard we will have to wait and see. However, I will not be in any position to comment on this matter since these reports have not been verified yet. I will conduct my own personal research to investigate if there was such a claim and brief you just in few minutes.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:

Well, in that regard we will have to wait and see. However, I will not be in any position to comment on this matter since these reports have not been verified yet. I will conduct my own personal research to investigate if there was such a claim and brief you just in few minutes.

Please do. Thanks.

NguLindiwe Zulu, the minister.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
DANGOTE IS NOT A COMPANY? LOL.

YOU MUST BE CLOWNING. SHOW ME A BLACK NON BEE COMPANY THAT IS COMPETETIVE IN AFRICA..

Company is a group of people venturing into business together. Dangote is just a one man's business or how do you understand the concept of company?

I told you all South African companies have to comply with BEE as a government policy to do business as well as to be registered in South African database of companies. So, I don't know which company will you get now that does not comply with BEE in SA. Maybe you are ignorant of a BEE policy. Do not just use the word if you do not understand what does it mean.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Mzilakazi bhuti wam, never mind. It's an old story. The OP of that thread is just being a sensationalist by saying it's an "Update" on Xenophobia. The DA is even taking her (the minister) to court. Mnxm.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by tunderino(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

1.Nigerians and other Africans need not to be reminded about south Africa s role in conflict resolution around the continent,Nigerians in particular need not to forget the role played by south Africa in getting rid of the Abacha regime

2.South Africa is the only country in the world hosting over 6million illegal immigrants,majority of these people are jobless ...south Africans are compelled to share limited resources with all people who are in the country illegally and legally..

3.south Africa has been so kind as her boarders are widely opened even for ordinary people from all over the continent,therefore for you to crucify the leadership of this country because of barbaric acts by few low class citizens,your are naive ...i would understand your crucifixion if these attacks were carried out by the majority with the support of the government...thats not the case

4.Causes of xenophobia in SA
(a)limited resources
(b)attitude of foreigners (exclusive to Nigerians)
(c)cheap labour and
(d)involvement of foreign nationals in illegal activities e.g fraud and crimes

5.finally, the government of south Africa and its people strongly condemn these attacks ,those who live in this country can attest that indeed south Africans are working hand in hand to bring the situation back to normal...unfortunately the haters of SA are utilizing these unfortunate occurrences to show their hidden xenophobia..

my name is Mduduzi...this is my personal opinion

POINT OF CORRECTION:
1. ABACHA DIED. So i don't think you know what you are saying about South Africa helping to get rid of Abacha. Or are you the ones that poisoned him? Mandela advised him but was asked to shut up and face his own country problems if you don't know that. Even Pope John Paul was rubbished in the presence of Abacha. It is not proven but Abacha is said to have been poisoned due to political assassination carried out by the USA all over the world. So get that clear before you start to fan ur ego. Also Nigeria has been the greatest Big Brother in Africa in terms of conflict resolutions. I doubt if u know anything about ECOMOG SOLDIERS . South Africa is yet to do half of what we have done not to talk of stepping into our shoes. If you dont know it get this straight today. We trained most of your generals. Nigeria has crisis cos of its military leaders but doesnt mean u can step into its shoes. ur country is less that 25years old but Nigeria has been involved in peace keeping for more than those years.

2. South Africa is not the only country in the world hosting over 6 million illegal immigrants. visit wikipedia and educate yourself before you get a big head. India has tens of millions of illegal immigrants followed by the United States of america with over 12 million. There is no growing economy without illegal immigrants. Even Nigeria used to have so many till our economy was destroyed by our leaders. The fact u say u are compelled to share with others shows how greedy and hostile south africans can be. Most of this people are your neighbors who didn't mind sharing with you when you had problems. But what u can do is bit the fingers that fed you. Even indians with largest illegal immigrants have not been killing foreigners. Neither is it happening in the USA or UK where even the highest number of prisoners are foreigners. But you south Africans make African appear as REAL MONKEYS. You are a shame to Africa.

3. Yes the leadership gets the glory when its good and the blame when it bad. it is what it is all over the world. I suggest you go back and watch the parliamentary meeting last Thursday. All your ministers and Most MP's could talk about was illegal immigration while people are dying. That was there prepared speech in response to xenophobia. While some were bold enough to indicate the king incited this violence and should be corrected. Many came out to depend the gay who has no respect for other Africans. Did you know the Ethiopian King played host to your leaders and gave them shelter and arrangements for them to travel around with fake passports. That shows a contrast with what your ZULU king has done. The fact that your leaders are willing to spend R118m to deport foreigners shows how hostile you guys are and ur support for the expulsion of immigrants. one man can be a majority and ur badwill king and some members of parliament are more than one man if i may say. they constitute majority. like i said before. it has been discussed in the Kings council before it came out.

4. Causes of Xenophobia in SA
a. the resources is enough to share but u are greedy and immigrants are not the ones to provide that GET THAT?? they dont get grants, free houses, bursaries or any support from ur government. But they do pay tax one way or another and support ur people as well. they pay electricity, water and others. they just want to make a living.

b. attitude of foreigners (exclusive to Nigerians) - While u may not like nigerians cos some are loud and know how to flaunt and spend their money. its not a reason for Xenophobia. Nigerians are in all parts of the world and the only place they are been killed as foreigners is here in africa and south africa for that matter. It is not a hidden fact that the reason most south african dont even do business is because u south africans cant even stand each others success. you even envy your own citizens when there small scale business prosper and find a way to destroy it. i know many locals that have experienced that. Its in your blood. Africans were only blind to see that. But it is who you are.

c. Cheap labor does not justify murder and its all over the world that immigrants work for less while they try to get legalised. its same in Europe, America and Asia. Even in many other African countries.

d. CRIME - Like i said before; foreigners constitute the highest number of prisoners in the UK. They were not killed cos of their crimes. But in SA you cant deny your own people are worst criminals than any other African country and have the highest murder rate in Africa and among top ten in the world. So there are more local criminals than foreigners that should be addressed. I suggest you visit ur prisons to educate yourself before u start saying foreigners are involved in crime. The % is very low cmpared to your locals.

If uk could have more foreigner criminals than locals and have not been killing them. then you should simply accept your people are killers and need to be educated. Even you are more likely to get shot in the street by ur own people than an illegal immigrant in India.

5. While ur government officials are now coming out against this act. Dont forget their Lackadaisical attitude to it in the first place till threats started coming in from all parts of the world. They know they ll be isolated like the Apartheid regime. and ur economy will go down the drain. they those jobs even the one u have now will be gone. Foreigners will leave and those murderers will have no choice but to turn and attack people like you. and your leaders as well. They fear what will happen to people like you not because they have compassion on the people been killed. They try as much as possible to cover up many stories in SA. But cos the whites are majorly against this. the news is spreading like wildfire. Black South Africans are a disgrace to Mandela and the rest of Africa.

MR Mduduzi your opinion is noted. But shows you still need to be schooled. So dont come here and try to argue your way out but join the rest of your folks to seek the forgiveness of Africans. As we ll not soon forget ur ungrateful gestures neither will the families of those who lost precious ones ever will.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
tunderino:

POINT OF CORRECTION:
1. ABACHA DIED. So i don't think you know what you are saying about South Africa helping to get rid of Abacha. Or are you the ones that poisoned him? Mandela advised him but was asked to shut up and face his own country problems if you don't know that. Even Pope John Paul was rubbished in the presence of Abacha. It is not proven but Abacha is said to have been poisoned due to political assassination carried out by the USA all over the world. So get that clear before you start to fan ur ego. Also Nigeria has been the greatest Big Brother in Africa in terms of conflict resolutions. I doubt if u know anything about ECOMOG SOLDIERS . South Africa is yet to do half of what we have done not to talk of stepping into our shoes. If you dont know it get this straight today. We trained most of your generals. Nigeria has crisis cos of its military leaders but doesnt mean u can step into its shoes. ur country is less that 25years old but Nigeria has been involved in peace keeping for more than those years.

2. South Africa is not the only country in the world hosting over 6 million illegal immigrants. visit wikipedia and educate yourself before you get a big head. India has tens of millions of illegal immigrants followed by the United States of america with over 12 million. There is no growing economy without illegal immigrants. Even Nigeria used to have so many till our economy was destroyed by our leaders. The fact u say u are compelled to share with others shows how greedy and hostile south africans can be. Most of this people are your neighbors who didn't mind sharing with you when you had problems. But what u can do is bit the fingers that fed you. Even indians with largest illegal immigrants have not been killing foreigners. Neither is it happening in the USA or UK where even the highest number of prisoners are foreigners. But you south Africans make African appear as REAL MONKEYS. You are a shame to Africa.

3. Yes the leadership gets the glory when its good and the blame when it bad. it is what it is all over the world. I suggest you go back and watch the parliamentary meeting last Thursday. All your ministers and Most MP's could talk about was illegal immigration while people are dying. That was there prepared speech in response to xenophobia. While some were bold enough to indicate the king incited this violence and should be corrected. Many came out to depend the gay who has no respect for other Africans. Did you know the Ethiopian King played host to your leaders and gave them shelter and arrangements for them to travel around with fake passports. That shows a contrast with what your ZULU king has done. The fact that your leaders are willing to spend R118m to deport foreigners shows how hostile you guys are and ur support for the expulsion of immigrants. one man can be a majority and ur badwill king and some members of parliament are more than one man if i may say. they constitute majority. like i said before. it has been discussed in the Kings council before it came out.

4. Causes of Xenophobia in SA
a. the resources is enough to share but u are greedy and immigrants are not the ones to provide that GET THAT?? they dont get grants, free houses, bursaries or any support from ur government. But they do pay tax one way or another and support ur people as well. they pay electricity, water and others. they just want to make a living.

b. attitude of foreigners (exclusive to Nigerians) - While u may not like nigerians cos some are loud and know how to flaunt and spend their money. its not a reason for Xenophobia. Nigerians are in all parts of the world and the only place they are been killed as foreigners is here in africa and south africa for that matter. It is not a hidden fact that the reason most south african dont even do business is because u south africans cant even stand each others success. you even envy your own citizens when there small scale business prosper and find a way to destroy it. i know many locals that have experienced that. Its in your blood. Africans were only blind to see that. But it is who you are.

c. Cheap labor does not justify murder and its all over the world that immigrants work for less while they try to get legalised. its same in Europe, America and Asia. Even in many other African countries.

d. CRIME - Like i said before; foreigners constitute the highest number of prisoners in the UK. They were not killed cos of their crimes. But in SA you cant deny your own people are worst criminals than any other African country and have the highest murder rate in Africa and among top ten in the world. So there are more local criminals than foreigners that should be addressed. I suggest you visit ur prisons to educate yourself before u start saying foreigners are involved in crime. The % is very low cmpared to your locals.

If uk could have more foreigner criminals than locals and have not been killing them. then you should simply accept your people are killers and need to be educated. Even you are more likely to get shot in the street by ur own people than an illegal immigrant in India.

5. While ur government officials are now coming out against this act. Dont forget their Lackadaisical attitude to it in the first place till threats started coming in from all parts of the world. They know they ll be isolated like the Apartheid regime. and ur economy will go down the drain. they those jobs even the one u have now will be gone. Foreigners will leave and those murderers will have no choice but to turn and attack people like you. and your leaders as well. They fear what will happen to people like you not because they have compassion on the people been killed. They try as much as possible to cover up many stories in SA. But cos the whites are majorly against this. the news is spreading like wildfire. Black South Africans are a disgrace to Mandela and the rest of Africa.

MR Mduduzi your opinion is noted. But shows you still need to be schooled. So dont come here and try to argue your way out but join the rest of your folks to seek the forgiveness of Africans. As we ll not soon forget ur ungrateful gestures neither will the families of those who lost precious ones ever will.

yes indeed Abacha died but that did not stop south Africa to interfere in your affairs,if you may recall the super eagles did not participate in the 1996 afcon because Mandela was on Abacha s neck.....your first democratic elections ballot papers were designed and printed in SA,SA independent electoral commission played a major role in those elections...clearly south Africa was helping Nigeria to transform herself from military rule into democracy,I know you will never acknowledge this because Nigerians always want to be seen as giants, there are many African countries that played major roles in the struggle of black south Africans..we know them unlike some people from a country which only played hide and seek via the UN,they are now claiming the glory...i told you the causes of xenophobia in SA,you are still showing unnecessary arrogance by giving me your Nigerian perspective....note that am not justifying anything but all those four things I mentioned as causes need to be addressed by our government,failing to do so will result to business as usual...finally can you direct me to a link with information about countries with over 6million ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS except SA..remember Nigerians attitude is another factor contributing to xenophobia in SA...dont be surprised when your country men get singled out in future...let this truth not hurt you

MDU

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Very well articulated Mdu

thanx
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Eddy2cute(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:

Company is a group of people venturing into business together. Dangote is just a one man's business or how do you understand the concept of company?

I told you all South African company have to comply with BEE as a government policy to do business as well as to be registered in South African database of companies. So, I don't know which company will you get now that does not comply with BEE in SA. Maybe you are ignorant of a BEE policy. Do not just use the word if you do not understand what does it mean.
your concept of company sure do have south african perception..

A company is a legal business or entity that manufactures goods or provide services as a commercial venture. Dongote group of companies which manufacture cement, sugar, flour ,paster etc is one such company. your argument is not only shocking but laughable. you southies are sore losers, always clutching straws in desperate attempt at staying alife.

whether your SA companies are BBE or not. what i asked you is show me a black south african company that is competetive in africa. stop arguing and show me.

shoprite, game, dstv ,et al, are all anglo-dutch.
these group owns your land and run your economy.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
ignorant and loud mouthed lots who know nothing about the rest of africa ..
Dont mind them, they dont want to accept the truth.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:

That narrative might have been written but is entirely untrue. There was no way that your money could have reached South Africans on the ground since apartheid forces by the use of intelligence guarded everything, from banks to borders. Nigeria could not have spend that lot of money because their entire budget was not even close to those figures even today in the year 2015, it has not gone any closer.

Nigeria itself was still under military rule abusing its citizen's human rights. I will have to agree that they provided military training to some of the ANC's MK militants and also dole out some donations extracted from the workers who voluntarily pledged their support, however, the financial support was not sufficient. Your support is sometimes exaggerated for political gain. The ANC got most of the financial help from Britain and the USSR.

About the people of SA, internally, unfortunately nobody could offer them help, not even the UN could do so. The apartheid government ensured that they blocked any help the black people could receive abroad, even people travelling overseas had to be smuggled. The blacks were left with no chance but to protest and suffered loss of life. The struggle of apartheid was fought to greater extent by the youth of South Africa and truly so, the apartheid was defeated by the people of South Africa. This my friend is the truth and not the lies told by the media and some members of the ANC intended to aggrandize their involvement.

Too bad that history gave more credit to Nigeria.

I sense Butt hurt!!

And as usual you give credit to the same bristish white people that enslaved you while not appreciating the help your fellow blacks that truly aided you all. Anyways, we dont need your appreciation. Keep on licking the white mans aszz.

President Muagagbe has really defined you guys in simple terms.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Speak for yourself
you really have itchy fingers. you can employ it to good use and join the rest of africa to say no to xenophobia. join me in trending #XENOPHOBICSA
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
mikron:
Thank u bro, u really hit home with those links, unfortunately only ignorant South Africans always show their ignorance when we tell them naija is their big brother and greatly influenced the end to the apartheid era in their country. matters of Nigeria helping them fight apartheid is not new to us but them denying our input is shameful and wicked.

The prefer to slave themselves to the whites. One of them is even praising the whites for saving them.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mugagbe was right after all

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dragonking:

Dont mind them, they dont want to accept the truth.
lol, did you see the definition of what a company is suppose to be given by a south african here? these people have complex issue..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dragonking:

The prefer to slave themselves to the whites. One of them is even praising the whites for saving them.
imagine that
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Xenophobia should be blamed on Africa in general. Why so many African countries are failing to manage their citizens and provide them with jobs and better service? Today, the likes of the Mugabes have big mouth, yet they could not see anything wrong when his government was torturing millions of Zimbabweans and as a result pushing them to other countries particularly South Africa. His actions has caused problems today and he is not even ashamed to spit out such nonsense which is the result of his actions on his people. Mugabe has created this situation by dumping the problems of his country to others to deal with.

Shame on you, Robert Mugabe.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

yes indeed Abacha died but that did not stop south Africa to interfere in your affairs,if you may recall the super eagles did not participate in the 1996 afcon because Mandela was on Abacha s neck.....your first democratic elections ballot papers were designed and printed in SA,SA independent electoral commission played a major role in those elections...clearly south Africa was helping Nigeria to transform herself from military rule into democracy,I know you will never acknowledge this because Nigerians always want to be seen as giants, there are many African countries that played major roles in the struggle of black south Africans..we know them unlike some people from a country which only played hide and seek via the UN,they are now claiming the glory...i told you the causes of xenophobia in SA,you are still showing unnecessary arrogance by giving me your Nigerian perspective....note that am not justifying anything but all those four things I mentioned as causes need to be addressed by our government,failing to do so will result to business as usual...finally can you direct me to a link with information about countries with over 6million ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS except SA..remember Nigerians attitude is another factor contributing to xenophobia in SA...dont be surprised when your country men get singled out in future...let this truth not hurt you

MDU
i will advise you to seek help fast in whatever form. you are an electronic disaster.

you say south africa helped nigeria in transforming what? UK AND CANADA SANCTIONED THE ABACHA REGIME because of the ogoni 9 . Mandela called for more commonwealth sanctions in the oil sector, and guess what, NIGERIA'S Emeka Ayogu was common wealth secretary general who actually sanctioned nigeria.

abacha punished south africa by boycutting the nations cup and south african officials were all over abuja pleading and begging.

printing ballot papers....thats a new one for me. but how does that transform into support of our democracy? you are a dead man struggling for air..

your democracy started in 1994 , ours started in 1953 before independence and continued till 1966 untill the military hijacked it. we commenced again in the 1970s to 1980s and again in 1999.

WE WERE ALREADY PRINTING BALLOT BOXES WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN CAVES AND TREES....prevented from joining the rest of humanity by your anglo-dutch who still run your country economically..

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:
Xenophobia should be blamed on Africa in general. Why so mny African countries are failing to manage their citizens and provide them with jobs and better service? Today, the likes of the Mugabes have big mouth, yet they could not see anything wrong when his government was torturing millions of Zimbabweans and as a result pushing them to other countries particularly South Africa. His actions has caused problems today and he is not even ashamed to spit out such nonsense which is the result of his actions on his people. Mugabe has created this situation by dumping the problems of his country to others to deal with.

Shame on you, Robert Mugabe.
mugabe did not kill and loot the shops of foreigners.this is the 3rd xenophobic attack in southafrica's history.

mugabe's white folks who migrated to south africa did not kill and loot hard working foreigners.

your zulu brothers did.it is shame on south africans . And shame on you for trying to put sand in our eyes.

join us in trending #XENOPHOBICSA

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
lol, did you see the definition of what a company is suppose to be given by a south african here? these people have complex issue..

Educate yourself since you seem to be illiterate. Dangote is a sole proprietor masquerading as a company. Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:

Serious complex issues. i was amazed and also highly disappointed when one was even praising the british here( the same people that enslaved them in the first place). Many dont even know that Nigeria boycotted the common wealth games then to show our support for the freedom of our SA brothers but we get tongue lashed while the slave masters(white british) get the praises by south africans.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dragonking:

Serious complex issues. i was amazed and also highly disappointed when one was even praising the british here( the same people that enslaved them in the first place). Many dont even know that Nigeria boycotted the common wealth games then to show our support for the freedom of our SA brothers but we get tongue lashed while the slave masters(white british) get the praises by south africans.

Nobody is perfect. Hope you still remember the action you took against the Ghanaians which was fully supported by your government. Was that not xenophobia?

Mandela personally suspended Nigeria from Commonwealth through his influence in support of the freedom of the people of Nigeria. He called for democracy in Nigeria which today we see reigning.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nobody is perfect. Hope you still remember the action you took against the Ghanaians which was fully supported by your government. Was that not xenophobia?

Mandela personally suspended Nigeria from Commonwealth through his influence in support of the freedom of the people of Nigeria. He called for democracy in Nigeria which today we see reigning.

Funny enough, ghana and Nigeria has strong mutual respect for each other. You can see it from nollywood and gollywood..Even from our music industries you see the unity of love. We dont display such act anymore unlike some people who are still afraid of their own brothers in black skin in this present modern day.

Mugagbe was right after all.

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by tunderino(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

MDU

MR MDU..I guess u are a kid cos if you are not. As you have refused to educate yourself voluntarily. i will school you. Nigeria has been holding elections as far back as 1959. Ever before there was military rule or ABACHA. Even before Mandela was jailed not to talk of becoming preside. see the link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Nigerian_history

Ballot papers made in SA were paid for and not supplied free of charged by SA. It was not a gift. Nigerian government only used the services of south african companies. Yes Nigeria did not attend afcon 1996 cos u hosted it and mandela was president. But did u know we went to USA same year and won football in the Olympics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_at_the_1996_Summer_Olympics
the fact that we didnt attend afcon didnt even have any effect or move ABACHA so just forget the ABACHA era story. Nigeria was under sanctions from the whole world. And it didnt move the leader. It was the poor Masses that suffered from the sanctions and the denials. It was not as if u guys gave supplies to the Masses or sent money to the opposition leaders then. Like we did in ur own case. Yes there are many countries that played a part in SA liberation. I mentioned Ethiopia if u were not too blind by ur big headedness to read that part. Mind you i didnt claim nigeria was the biggest. But u make light the contributions that was made by other african countries with ur remarks. You see everyone as competition when really no one is competing with you. Nigeria has been called giant of africa long before your independence. and its not because of its economy but population. Read it here cos i know u dont know. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria
We are not jealous of south africas economy but rather strive to make ourselves better. Ever since Nigeria has been named largest economy in Africa which the masses are not even kin about. We just want good facilities from them like its available in south africa. Who the hell cares about biggest economy when people are suffering.

You south africans have started to bring up polices to punish other Africans in ur country instead of addressing mismanagement by your leaders. There is mismanagement in almost all African countries but non has ever killed foreigners for it. In Nigeria we die and fight our leaders for mismanagement and corruption but not the foreigners like ur blood sucking south africans. Likewise in other countries all over the world people protect and welcome foreigners.

WHere is the spirit of UBUNTU READ about that word here before you make further comments cos i doubt u know it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_(philosophy)

Cos if you know anything about that word. you wont be talking about illegal immigration and ll know humanity is about sharing. For years humans migrate and settle in different parts of the world. Living and sharing makes us humans and not animals. 'A person is a person through other people'

Now for the Link you requested to expose you shame and know that south africa is not the country with the highest number of illegal immigrants see here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration
In india it cant be estimated. In US, close to 20 million or even more but they found a way to legalise them. Even in Nigeria we dont know how much as we lack the database. Never has it been said that foreigners should be killed except in south africa by the king and presidents son.
Every country has the right to tighten its borders and deal with it. But not by killing people like your folks have been doing several times before now. Nigeria atittude u refer to is only natural and not murderous. We may flaunt what we have and be proud of who we are. Thats self confidence so get some. Obviously u lack it. Your inferiority complex is what is making u turn to foreigners and kill them when u cant even face the whites who refuse to employ your lazy ass. Even your President knows best not t make an enemy of Nigeria as it will lead to your economic doom. Do you think SA companies are moving to Nigeria to play or what. When they are struggling to pay salaries here ; they are making bastard money in Nigeria. Nigeria being on UN security council is a feet south africa is yet to achieve. And being in the UN is not a joke if u take that lightly ask GADAFI in his grave. U say pushing policies through in the UN is Hide and seek obviously and talkingto a semi illiterate here. The Aparthied Regime bowed to the UN and sactions from the rest of the world. Cos the Government is back by businesses and when the businessmen dont find policies favorable they pressure the leaders to succumb. Like Zuma has got calls from Businessmen whose businesses sustain south africa to put u zulus in order. Else it will a far more disastrous impact on u south africans. Illegal Immigration will be the least of your problems. The fact that you talk about my country men being singled out in future shows your intentions that you are also in support of xenophobia and that Africa has not seen the end of it. You and your family will fall victim of the next one since that what you wish others.
Shameless Arrogant Bastard. You are even proud to say such. And some foolish Zulu idiots are supporting you. I know the fact that Mandela is not ZULU and most ZULU dont even like him. Cos you belief he sold your birth right. But the world respects him for that. I know not all south africans are bad. But most ZUlus will always say they are not Mandela. Yes you are not and you can never have his spirit. You guys are pure murderers simple and clear.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
mugabe did not kill and loot the shops of foreigners.this is the 3rd xenophobic attack in southafrica's history.

mugabe's white folks who migrated to south africa did not kill and loot hard working foreigners.

your zulu brothers did.it is shame on south africans . And shame on you for trying to put sand in our eyes.

join us in trending #XENOPHOBICSA

You know little about the political history of Zimbabwe. So what about the farms of foreigners he looted? He meted out harsh punishment to people who supported opposition and over 3 million Zimbabweans crossed the borders illegally to South Africa to create social problems. Mugabe is just the last person to ever comment anything about Xenophobia because he is as well squarely blamed to have caused it. Poor Zimbabweans have even created their own slums in South Africa living under poor conditions. So, where is Mugabe to help his own people he drove out of his country?

Mugabe you are a shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=mzilakazi post=32989383][/quote]
YOU SOUGHT WIKI TO DEFINE A COMPANY?
if i am an illiterate, you are an illiterate cordinator.

what happened in school? you people gained access to edufation in 1994, too old, too late..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=mzilakazi post=32989383][/quote]
YOU SOUGHT WIKI TO DEFINE A COMPANY?
if i am an illiterate, you are an illiterate cordinator.

what happened in school? you people gained access to education in 1994, too old, too late..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by tunderino(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
i will advise you to seek help fast in whatever form. you are an electronic disaster.

you say south africa helped nigeria in transforming what? UK AND CANADA SANCTIONED THE ABACHA REGIME because of the ogoni 9 . Mandela called for more commonwealth sanctions in the oil sector, and guess what, NIGERIA'S Emeka Ayogu was common wealth secretary general who actually sanctioned nigeria.

abacha punished south africa by boycutting the nations cup and south african officials were all over abuja pleading and begging.

printing ballot papers....thats a new one for me. but how does that transform into support of our democracy? you are a dead man struggling for air..

your democracy started in 1994 , ours started in 1953 before independence and continued till 1966 untill the military hijacked it. we commenced again in the 1970s to 1980s and again in 1999.

WE WERE ALREADY PRINTING BALLOT BOXES WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN CAVES AND TREES....prevented from joining the rest of humanity by your anglo-dutch who still run your country economically..

Thanks Lezz for giving it straight to Stupid MDU... I tot i was the only one seeing what the idiot is trying. He should go back to his ABC's if he want to comment on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.