Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80712 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

All SA companies are now all BEE compliant. It is now mandatory for all companies to comply with BEE policy in order to make business.

Dangote is a business mogul and not a company.
Dankie,
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
am only saying d truth, u guys in SA are very close to other primates in nature. From ur dance steps to ur traditions, how can a king chose from naked virgins b4 he can marry probably his 20th wife?
I repeat, if not for d whites most of u would be walking d streets naked.
D most annoying part is d way u a***eholez defend this devilish act, in d name of defending ur con3.

Get your facts straight before foaming rubbish. The place where the king makes a pick from virgins is Swaziland & not South Africa.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Guys this is not the first time they were doing this. They did it some years ago and got away with it. That was why they repeated it this time. They have to learn some bitter lessons from elsewhere before they can stop this barbarism. I volunteer myself to be the MD of Shoprite. Pls we need other voluteers for their other businesses after which we strike and take the bastards out and occupy their companies with a view to appropriating them to ourselves. They must pay this time!.

Then you are welcome to apply for a position as the so called MD of shoprite for as long you have necessary qualifications. Thereafter, rob them of everything and see what will you stand to gain.

Many South Africans had that mentality with foreigners business by looting and only end up losing. The victims would normally claim for damages from the government using their respective embassies.

Oops!! South Africans only end up losing.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Get your facts straight before foaming rubbish. The place where the king makes a pick from virgins is Swaziland & not South Africa.

ok, but I hope ur backside isn't oversized? N u don't join them in dancing dose local dance steps I c on TV?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok, but I hope ur backside isn't oversized? N u don't join them in dancing dose local dance steps I c on TV?

No, I have oversized lips & nose. I look West African cheesy
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
am only saying d truth, u guys in SA are very close to other primates in nature. From ur dance steps to ur traditions, how can a king chose from naked virgins b4 he can marry probably his 20th wife?
D most annoying part is d way u a***eholez support this devilish act, in d name of defending ur con3.

Kenex why all this hatret? Do you even know that South Africans were among the first Africans to come into contact with civilization when other African countries were walking nak.ed on the bushes. When the set of twins were still infesting the evil forest in the name of traditions. So, how could South Africans possibly walk n.aked around the streets when they had the opportunity to come across before the rest of Africa? Reason with facts and stop your nonsensical judgements.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:

Kenex, you are messing up your chances. Who knows you could have been standing a better chance to sweep her off her feet. Man-you are losing your mojo.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
francisbiz:

[b]When one finger touches oil, it spreads to every finger of the palm!
We know we are corrupt, tribal, drug traffickers, yet we fight everyday to wipe those anti-social behaviour out of existence in our country. And we dont chase shadows whenever we get generally accussed of them.

So you south african Xenophobes should learn to accept the fact that you are suffering from ACUTE-NEGRO-PHOBIA.
If you know how Nigeria fought for you INGRATES, during your apartheid era, you should stop chasing shadows: We fought apartheid mentally, spiritually, financially, with our music, with our poems, with our journalism, with our animism, with our religion, with our arts and culture etc.
We were even contributing our new and used clothes to give to the heavily impoverished zulus and other south Africans.
What the 800,000. Nigerians bring into our economy is not up to 25% of what MTN, MULTICHOICE etc. bulldoze from Nigeria into south african economy.

If you dont want us any more, start deporting us officially and stop issuing visas to us, simple.
Your white SUPREMACIST COLONIALISTS were very right to insist on not giving independence to you, we Nigerians were very shortsighted to insist on your independence : we thought you were masculine enough.
Look how it panned-out! BARBARIC-CANNIBALS!
YOU DONT DESERVE INDEPENDENCE, YOU ARE PERPETUAL SLAVES.
YOU ARE SO WEAK THAT YOUR WOMEN EVEN PREFER OUR INDUSTRIOUS, WISE AND TURGID MEN
[/b]
Sorry Nigerians did not fight for my indepence, you chestbeat over ano urban legend, South African's liberated themselves!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Kenex, you are messing up your chances. Who knows you could have been standing a better chance to sweep her off her feet. Man-you are losing your mojo.

Hayibo! Rhaaaa!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, I have oversized lips & nose. I look West African cheesy
u r funny n am laughing.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hayibo! Rhaaaa!
does that mean "god forbid" "over ur deadbody" ?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

lol, I don't play away matches. Especially with a Zulu girl.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hayibo! Rhaaaa!

Punks why can't you just try to pull some legs into this guy? Hehehehehe…
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
lol, I don't play away matches. Especially with a Zulu girl.

What now, are scared of the Zulus? Nah man come on.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapsainot:
Those fucking US fools won't do anything about this threats now....
If it was Naija , The headlines will be "US LIKELY TO SANCTION"
Oba Akiolu said rubbish, he was rejected by Nigerians...
South Africans, where art thou senses?

Wetin you sabi ?

Later people like you will say US should keep her nose out of Africa's problem

What's the South African government doing , what's the presidency, the senate, the governors and even the Stewpyd Zulu king doing ?

The last time US volunteered to help Nigeria gunkeys like you said its for oil

Let South African Authorities do whatever they can, let them show the world that they want it to end

Otherwise, Reprisal attacks in code is already being planned on twitter, Any South African in other nations should he held hostage in ever part of the world
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
am only saying d truth, u guys in SA are very close to other primates in nature. From ur dance steps to ur traditions.
D most annoying part is d way u a***eholez support this devilish act, in d name of defending ur con3.
Er...you my friend are clueless,..but I don't blame you hey. There are undertones of an inferiority complex in your comments. Firstly, there's not a tribe in South África that walks around naked, even if there was, what's wrong with that? I can name many traditional regalia by name, of which white people had no input of, you think you are superior by virtue of wearing those table cloths you guys wear? The great civilisation of Maya, wore next to nothing and yet today we still speak of their Astronomy, Culture etc , You really need to stop looking at thinks in a narrow, simplisic manner, White=Good, Black=bad, Emancipate your mental slavery

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by DaBullIT(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Like I said you do not own this forum. I get your anger, but it's better directed to Xenophobes not me. I find it weird that you tell me that as a South African I cannot stand fellow blacks while you as Nigerians can't stand each other, how many times have we seen Igbos, Yorubas etc been insulted and ridiculed in this forum? You don't see this in SA, So please don't be righteous on me. I happenen to like Nairaland better even though is filled with uninformed and dumb people like you

Comparing Igbo vs Yoruba rants on Nairaland, to cold blood murder of People from other nations shows the height of your stewpidity and i'll say it to your face again and again , Nigerians insult each other on nairaland, but you don't see them killing each other let alone visitors , people who insult themselves on here go to take barbecue and beer together later in the evening

The population of uneducated/ Unskilled Northerners is nothing compared to that of your country , If It wasn't the whites who built the structure, you mofos in south africa should be living in your bushes , Instead of defending your stewpyd comments and your fellow blood suckers, do the world a favor , shoot yourself in the head
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Kenex why all this hatret? Do you even know that South Africans were among the first Africans to come into contact with civilization when other African countries were walking nak.ed on the bushes. When the set of twins were still infesting the evil forest in the name of traditions. So, how could South Africans possibly walk n.aked around the streets when they had the opportunity to come across before the rest of Africa? Reason with facts and stop your nonsensical judgements.
I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed with
mzilakazi:

I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed with
mzilakazi:

I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed at the way some of u guys keep defending their actions(not necessarily you guys on this forum).
And come to think of it, how do d Zulus recognize the indigenes? Ok, I know, it's because u guys have large-bald-heads.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

What now, are scared of the Zulus? Nah man come on.
I don't want her to think am a threat to her getting employed.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
does that mean "god forbid" "over ur deadbody" ?

It's an exclamation of surprise like your "Chai/Kai".
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed with I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed with I don't really hate SAs but am just disappointed at the way some of u guys keep defending their actions(not necessarily you guys on this forum).
And come to think of it, how do d Zulus recognize the indigenes? Ok, I know, it's because u guys have large-bald-heads.

You are generally right in every way to feel the way you feel about South Africans. I have to admit that among the SA population there are all kinds of people, good, bad and evil. I am as well disappointed that do we always have to be this evil to other Africans.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Punks why can't you just try to pull some legs into this guy? Hehehehehe…

lipsrsealed tongue
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by DaBullIT(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

That's the card you wanna play ? Does being older makes you more mature and more responsible ? find another excuse , park well
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
I don't want her to think am a threat to her getting employed.

Ok!! I thought you we're scared of the Zulus.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Ok!! I thought you we're scared of the Zulus.
no, I fear no human, especially females.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's an exclamation of surprise like your "Chai/Kai".
ok, TNX. Are u white african? Based on ur profile
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

You are generally right in every way to feel the way you feel about South Africans. I have to admit that among the SA population there are all kinds of people, good, bad and evil. I am as well disappointed that do we always have to be this evil to other Africans.
u r one of the many good south Africans. I have always known ur con3 to b peaceful but this.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
1stola:
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria too e.g Shoprite, Mr Price, GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.

Imagine what they did to a three years old boy after killing his parent...
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-freedom
Pls when the destruction of shoprite and stanbic IBTC starts, holla at me lemm go and pack all those things I've been wishing I could buy and then to the Bank to pack free money.... LOL....

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Unclerukus: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
South Africans really have to come out en-masse, I don't mean "picnic rally", I mean en-masse on a big big time to condemn this cause it seems the xenophobia is really deep rooted in many southies. Imagine the policeman in this picture having a laugh when a human is in agonising pain on the brink of death,it clearly shows a sign of approval or support of the attack and babaric mental framework. I have accounts with Dailymail, BBC sites and reading the comments there, south Africa its tarnishing its image on a big scale with not just African countries but the rest of the world. Its an embarrassment to Africans and the black race for such to happen not ONCE BUT TWICE NOW.

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by XBLadez: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love
What kind of love are you talking about? I'm sure you've not watched any of these videos
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Rapsainot(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Wetin you sabi ?

Later people like you will say US should keep her nose out of Africa's problem

What's the South African government doing , what's the presidency, the senate, the governors and even the Stewpyd Zulu king doing ?

The last time US volunteered to help Nigeria gunkeys like you said its for oil

Let South African Authorities do whatever they can, let them show the world that they want it to end

Otherwise, Reprisal attacks in code is already being planned on twitter, Any South African in other nations should he held hostage in ever part of the world
what's this one saying ? lipsrsealed
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
With all due respect sir, I have no time for puerile games,
all what respect? When u lots have no respect for human life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.