Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80715 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
MduZA:

lol,I have been hearing about this dangote song since I joined this forum,what does it help to have few billionaires and millioners hence the majority are living in extreme poverty...whether you like it or not the so called Dutch companies are purely south African,brought to Nigeria by the black government of SA...thanx to the African national congress...after making so much in Nigeria,they come back home with huge profits and give bursaries to under privileged south Africans..am not familiar with all the Nigerian companies you are mentioning ,am not a Chadian or Cameroonian..take that boosting to your fellow west Africans..
UNEMPLOYMENT IS 45% IN SA WITH MASSIVE CORRUPTION. THE HAVE AND HAVE-NOT IN SA IS AS WIDE AS THE LIMPOPO RIVER

WHAT NONSENSE ARE TALKING ABOUT? NIGERIA IS PRODUCING MORE MILLIONARES AND BILLIONAIRES THAN SA.

DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST BLACKMAN AND AFRICAN ON EARTH , LEAP FROGING MR. SHOPRITE WITH OVER $9 BILLION.

#XENOPHOBICSA
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

You want me to ululate? Is that what you want me to do about your "major help" ? Whether you contributed more or not, what's annoying are the constant reminders about what you did. Nobody wants to be constantly reminded about the help they received in time of need because it cheapens the whole thing. Makes it less heartfelt. The reason most of us remember countries like Zambia is because they're not shouting about it atop the Drankesberg. They're more human about it, hence we respect them so much. Thanks for the millions. Moving on.

Madam, the reason you guys are getting constant reminders is that many of you don't even know about it and you come and say Nigeria didn't do anything..and as long as you refuse to accept it it will always come as a reminder. I know how painful it is as I can see that you always try to use Zambia to cover up everything knowing fully well that Zambia didn't even contribute up to one-tenth of what Nigeria did. (I know Zambia played their own part)..

If you noticed, I didn't want to even post all those link as I know how painful it can be sometimes when you are reminded about something until when I saw you and the other guys post.

Don't be offended though, although I believe you now know the facts and I trust you will talk sense to some xenophobic goons over there.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

No, to hell with your sheer ignorance and callous behavior.
Right back at ya!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha! Whatever man!

The truth hurts!!!! Ouch!!! grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

The truth hurts!!!! Ouch!!! grin grin
I'm merely tired of saying the same thing over and over again, don't flatter yourself!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Madam, the reason you guys are getting constant reminders is that many of you don't even know about it and you come and say Nigeria didn't do anything..and as long as you refuse to accept it it will always come as a reminder. I know how painful it is as I can see that you always try to use Zambia to cover up everything knowing fully well that Zambia didn't even contribute up to one-tenth of what Nigeria did. (I know Zambia played their own part)..

If you noticed, I didn't want to even post all those link as I know how painful it can be sometimes when you are reminded about something until when I saw you and the other guys post.

Don't be offended though, although I believe you now know the facts and I trust you will talk sense to some xenophobic goons over there.

People who give from the heart, do so without seeking recognition. Hell, some of the biggest givers even do it anonymously because they're not doing it to gain special favours or to get a around of applause. So the fact that you want us to know, just makes me care about it even less. Your thank you note is in the mail.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm merely tired of saying the same thing over and over again, don't flatter yourself!

Flatter myself? grin. History is already flattering my ego. grin

I see buttt hurt..sorry brogrin

Please say no to xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

All SA companies are now all BEE compliant. It is now mandatory for all companies to comply with BEE policy in order to make business.

Dangote is a business mogul and not a company.
DANGOTE IS NOT A COMPANY? LOL.

YOU MUST BE CLOWNING. SHOW ME A BLACK NON BEE COMPANY THAT IS COMPETETIVE IN AFRICA..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Actually, they were ignorant as they didn't know the huge help and major role Nigeria played to safe them during apartheid era..I have given them some links to see the truth here.. they will ponder about it.

Its a big pill for them to swallow though.

Just imagine the worth of $61billion in the 70s-80s and now..damn!!!!!!
My broda that is the annoying part, they keep saying we didn't do anything in respect to their liberation but I rmbr my dad told me the Nigerian government imposed a certain levy on all workers then to contribute to the South Africa cause, even the late sunny okosun sang anti apartheid songs in solidarity to south African countries like South Africa and Angola. One of his albums against apartheid is holy wars and fire in soweto. U can Google it or better still look for holy wars by sunny okosuns on YouTube. So sad I must say. Bitting the fingers that fed u

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

People who give from the heart, do so without seeking recognition. Hell, some of the biggest givers even do it anonymously because they're not doing it to gain special favours or to get a around of applause. So the fact that you want us to know, just makes me care about it even less. Your thank you note is on the mail.

the funny thing is that Nigerians don't even send your recognition.. all we want is for south Africans and other Africans to live in peace..Your recognition doesn't put food on our table or give jobs to the masses here..

It is unfair how Nigerians are treated in SA though by generalizing all Nigerians to be drug peddlers etc.. This is what always bring up the apartheid reminders..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

the funny thing is that Nigerians don't even send your recognition.. all we want is for south Africans and other Africans to live in peace..Your recognition doesn't put food on our table or give jobs to the masses here..

It is unfair how Nigerians are treated in SA though by generalizing all Nigerians to be drug peddlers etc.. This is what always bring up the apartheid reminders..

Ok.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
DANGOTE IS NOT A COMPANY? LOL.

YOU MUST BE CLOWNING. SHOW ME A BLACK NON BEE COMPANY THAT IS COMPETETIVE IN AFRICA..

Let me answer; None!!!

also, he doesn't know that there is dangote group of companies..Funny enough, dangote flourmills was sold to a south African firm called tiger brand about 2years ago.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by omoadeleye(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ndukwe007:
GUY TAKE IT EASY, WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM.

abeg for that MTN ish, still leave them aside cause i still have alot of data bundle to embezzle from them, but other companies you can eff them up.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoadeleye:

abeg for that MTN ish, still leave them aside cause i still have alot of data bundle to embezzle from them, but other companies you can eff them up.

Ole!! grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok.

Hope we are cool. Don't take it too personal please okay..we are all one.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Hope we are cool. Don't take it too personal please okay..we are all one.

No I'm not taking all of this personal, so yeah, kewl.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Am sorry to say this but you don't know nothing about the help Nigeria gave SA during its apartheid period. Am sure you don't know that Nigeria spent about $61billion to free you guys during the apartheid era.

According to Wikipedia"During the apartheid era in South Africa, Nigeria was one of the foremost supporters of Black South African liberation movements , including the African National Congress ; the Nigerian government issued more than 300 passports to South Africans seeking to travel abroad.
Sonny Okosun , a Nigerian musician, wrote the hit song
"Fire in Soweto " in 1977 to commemorate the 1976
Soweto uprising against white-rule in South Africa. "

Nigeria help u guys financially, politically and even with music to free you guys so I see it as an insult as you are saying these words.

http://www.academia.edu/6964896/The_Forgotten_Anti-Apartheid_Freedom_Fighters_Nigerian_Reggae_Music_and_Cultural_Memory_in_a_Post-Apartheid_Era

Even your military has given praises to our military for our help during apartheid era so stop displaying ignorance here.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=111&catid=56:diplomacy-a-peace&view=article&id=23419:south-africa-praises-nigerian-military-for-its-apartheid-era-help

Like I said, u guys should caution these evildoers and stop all this ignorant behaviour here.
Thank u bro, u really hit home with those links, unfortunately only ignorant South Africans always show their ignorance when we tell them naija is their big brother and greatly influenced the end to the apartheid era in their country. matters of Nigeria helping them fight apartheid is not new to us but them denying our input is shameful and wicked.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok, still thank you Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria etc & thank you to all South Africans who died for our freedom.
punky my frnd u never agreed we helped ur country in the first place, u kept denying.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikron:
punky my frnd u never agreed we helped ur country in the first place, u kept denying.

In my initial post on this I said I find it hilarious when some of you say you liberated us, as if it's a job you did single handedly. If you guys think you deserve gratitude for the role you played, then I'll extend it to other countries as well including South Africa. South Africa's liberation struggle was a collective effort, no country stands out more than the rest. We as South Africans have knowledge of only the countries that actually gave shelter to our people during their secret military training eg. Zambia etc.

Why are you dragging this issue anyway?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Let me answer; None!!!

also, he doesn't know that there is dangote group of companies..Funny enough, dangote flourmills was sold to a south African firm called tiger brand about 2years ago.
ignorant and loud mouthed lots who know nothing about the rest of africa ..
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by tunderino(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ PunkyOh and @ LeSudAfricaine

If your leaders had done the right thing we Nigerians and other African countries would not need to constantly remind you of the contributions we made towards the eradication of apartheid in South Africa. You guys need to be constantly reminded and it should be taught in your primary and secondary schools so your younger generations with will not grow up to be ignorant ingrates. As i child in primary school and till now. i still carry a scare for late payment for "FREE MANDELA FUNDS". Funds that was used by the ANC to fight the war against the regime from outside the country and rally support of world powers against apartheid. As a catholic school primary pupil we said a prayer for Mandela and South Africa not less than once a week in the assemblies. Even though i only later got to know who he was in later years and learnt about SHAKA THE ZULU KING as well. It would have been impossible to have xenophobia in South Africa if most of these people killing immigrants from other countries have been thought the impact and roles played by everyone in the struggle as early as there primary school days. as i would like to believe many attended such. The fact that you don't even want to hear about it shows arrogance and u need to be humbled. You might have been on the inside but know nothing that the real war was fought on the outside. The regime could not afford to be isolated from the rest of the world thats why they bowed. DONT ERASE THE CONTRIBUTION OF OTHER NATIONS FROM YOUR HISTORY OR TAKE IT LIGHT.

Now on the issue of XENOPHOBIA. I wont say much but you are also aware of your peoples acts. Even before massive visitation of foreigners to your country. South Africa is among the TOP 10 countries in the world you are likely to get Murdered or jumped in the world; this among many other crimes. So to say other Africans are responsible for crimes in your own country is hypocrisy. The whites who murdered your parents, raped your mothers, sisters, Jailed siblings [/b]are looking at those who helped you in time of trouble and laughing as them cos they feel [b]NOW YOU SEE WHY APARTHEID WAS RIGHT. I watched your Members of Parliament debate illegal immigration while people were been killed on the streets. This goes a long way to show show Africans are hostile hosts and the king only spoke the mind of those in power not bold enough to say so. Racist remarks are strictly forbidden in South Africa. But this is more than the 3rd time Xenophobic Violence has broken out but no laws has been passed to protect the helpless immigrants in SA. Two coincidence is too much and 3 just says its true. I know its the nature of black south africans to envy their neighbours(same zulu tribe) who prosper and they find a way to destroy the person. But for their King to make a call to rally against foreigners shows the will of the people and the discussion going on in his council. Too Bad he will be remembered as one of those who foolishly undermined "MANDELAS LEGACY". Cos he called south africa a rainbow nation to show its accommodating to all nations of the world as it comprise of all the races in the world. Ordinary south african will always let you know they are not Mandela and have always threatened foreigners will be sent packing after Mandela is gone.

There is no amount of money legal and illegal immigrants can make from south africa that can be up to a quarter of what south african companies make from Nigeria and other african countries as a whole. This hostility shown will go a long way to hurt south africa econnomy and business and would make if even more difficult for the already corrupt government to provide and give grants to all this imbeciles killing on the streets.

Dont even think you can help your country and siblings by foolishly arguing about others reminding you of there role in the freedom you enjoy today. You should rather do your part in pleading with other nations to KEEP CALM and SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA. It is no news that the "ZULU KING HATES OTHER AFRICANS FROM HIS HATE SPEECH. HE IS AN EPITOME OF ARRANT NONSENSE FULL OF EGOISTIC AND BARBARIC BLABBINGS"

Even the person we see as the father of your nation which is Nelson Mandela was issued Ethiopian passport, in 1962, in the name of David Motsamayi which was a false name. He was travelling the continent to rally support under this alias and supported by African Governments. Now you guys have the guts to say people are doing business in your country and living illegally.

YOU SHOULD COVER YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
UNEMPLOYMENT IS 45% IN SA WITH MASSIVE CORRUPTION. THE HAVE AND HAVE-NOT IN SA IS AS WIDE AS THE LIMPOPO RIVER

WHAT NONSENSE ARE TALKING ABOUT? NIGERIA IS PRODUCING MORE MILLIONARES AND BILLIONAIRES THAN SA.

DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST BLACKMAN AND AFRICAN ON EARTH , LEAP FROGING MR. SHOPRITE WITH OVER $9 BILLION.

#XENOPHOBICSA

you got it wrong mate,unemployment rate is 24% in SA....do you remember what Mugabe once said about corruption in Nigeria?dont project your country s problems on SA...swallow your Nigerian empty pride and appreciate RSA for employing thousands and thousands Nigerians in Nigeria,creating jobs for over 800 000 Nigerians in SA..AM enjoying your national anthem..Dangote

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

you got it wrong mate,unemployment rate is 24% in SA....do you remember what Mugabe once said about corruptiol in Nigeria?dont project your country s problems on SA...swallow your Nigerian empty pride and appreciate RSA for employing thousands and thousands Nigerians in Nigeria,creating jobs for over 800 000 Nigerians in SA..AM enjoying your national anthem..Dangote

i see you couldn't answer my posers.
the shops you looted are employment offices your governnent gave to nigerians? you obviously dont have anything more to add than impress punkyoh.

you realise the amount of hunger, frustration, unemployment, dissillusionment and poverty that has turned your country men into savage brutes, thieves and looters. lol.

enjoy this cnn excerpts as it uncovers the truth behind the SA xenophobia.

Attention as to how such interactions occur in an environment where a vast portion of South Africa's black majority experiences segregation, persistent and relative poverty, and high crime rates in post-apartheid South Africa is paramount. Neglecting access to social rights, such as water, electricity, education and other services, is tantamount to violence by political leaders against the poor.

Condemning and prosecuting those who incite violence is essential to maintaining law and order and protecting those vulnerable because of their nationality. But the evictions, harassment and ultimately brutal killings of foreigners cannot and should not be separated from the daily brutal violence poor South Africans in informal settlements and many townships experience.

It cannot and should not be separated from South Africa's status as one of the most unequal societies in the world; it cannot and should not be separated from the fact that South Africa has one of the highest homicide levels in the world.

A mantra of xenophobia wishes away the fact that the everyday lives of those in vulnerable positions in this society (the poor, the disabled, women, children, the elderly) are filled with violence similar -- if not worse -- than that facing African foreigners eking out a living in the midst of abject poverty.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2015
tunderino:
@ PunkyOh and @ LeSudAfricaine

If your leaders had done the right thing we Nigerians and other African countries would not need to constantly remind you of the contributions we made towards the eradication of apartheid in South Africa. You guys need to be constantly reminded and it should be taught in your primary and secondary schools so your younger generations with will not grow up to be ignorant ingrates. As i child in primary school and till now. i still carry a scare for late payment for "FREE MANDELA FUNDS". Funds that was used by the ANC to fight the war against the regime from outside the country and rally support of world powers against apartheid. As a catholic school primary pupil we said a prayer for Mandela and South Africa not less than once a week in the assemblies. Even though i only later got to know who he was in later years and learnt about SHAKA THE ZULU KING as well. It would have been impossible to have xenophobia in South Africa if most of these people killing immigrants from other countries have been thought the impact and roles played by everyone in the struggle as early as there primary school days. as i would like to believe many attended such. The fact that you don't even want to hear about it shows arrogance and u need to be humbled. You might have been on the inside but know nothing that the real war was fought on the outside. The regime could not afford to be isolated from the rest of the world thats why they bowed. DONT ERASE THE CONTRIBUTION OF OTHER NATIONS FROM YOUR HISTORY OR TAKE IT LIGHT.

Now on the issue of XENOPHOBIA. I wont say much but you are also aware of your peoples acts. Even before massive visitation of foreigners to your country. South Africa is among the TOP 10 countries in the world you are likely to get Murdered or jumped in the world; this among many other crimes. So to say other Africans are responsible for crimes in your own country is hypocrisy. The whites who murdered your parents, raped your mothers, sisters, Jailed siblings [/b]are looking at those who helped you in time of trouble and laughing as them cos they feel [b]NOW YOU SEE WHY APARTHEID WAS RIGHT. I watched your Members of Parliament debate illegal immigration while people were been killed on the streets. This goes a long way to show show Africans are hostile hosts and the king only spoke the mind of those in power not bold enough to say so. Racist remarks are strictly forbidden in South Africa. But this is more than the 3rd time Xenophobic Violence has broken out but no laws has been passed to protect the helpless immigrants in SA. Two coincidence is too much and 3 just says its true. I know its the nature of black south africans to envy their neighbours(same zulu tribe) who prosper and they find a way to destroy the person. But for their King to make a call to rally against foreigners shows the will of the people and the discussion going on in his council. Too Bad he will be remembered as one of those who foolishly undermined "MANDELAS LEGACY". Cos he called south africa a rainbow nation to show its accommodating to all nations of the world as it comprise of all the races in the world. Ordinary south african will always let you know they are not Mandela and have always threatened foreigners will be sent packing after Mandela is gone.

There is no amount of money legal and illegal immigrants can make from south africa that can be up to a quarter of what south african companies make from Nigeria and other african countries as a whole. This hostility shown will go a long way to hurt south africa econnomy and business and would make if even more difficult for the already corrupt government to provide and give grants to all this imbeciles killing on the streets.

Dont even think you can help your country and siblings by foolishly arguing about others reminding you of there role in the freedom you enjoy today. You should rather do your part in pleading with other nations to KEEP CALM and SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA. It is no news that the "ZULU KING HATES OTHER AFRICANS FROM HIS HATE SPEECH. HE IS AN EPITOME OF ARRANT NONSENSE FULL OF EGOISTIC AND BARBARIC BLABBINGS"

Even the person we see as the father of your nation which is Nelson Mandela was issued Ethiopian passport, in 1962, in the name of David Motsamayi which was a false name. He was travelling the continent to rally support under this alias and supported by African Governments. Now you guys have the guts to say people are doing business in your country and living illegally.

YOU SHOULD COVER YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

1.Nigerians and other Africans need not to be reminded about south Africa s role in conflict resolution around the continent,Nigerians in particular need not to forget the role played by south Africa in getting rid of the Abacha regime

2.South Africa is the only country in the world hosting over 6million illegal immigrants,majority of these people are jobless ...south Africans are compelled to share limited resources with all people who are in the country illegally and legally..

3.south Africa has been so kind as her boarders are widely opened even for ordinary people from all over the continent,therefore for you to crucify the leadership of this country because of barbaric acts by few low class citizens,your are naive ...i would understand your crucifixion if these attacks were carried out by the majority with the support of the government...thats not the case

4.Causes of xenophobia in SA
(a)limited resources
(b)attitude of foreigners (exclusive to Nigerians)
(c)cheap labour and
(d)involvement of foreign nationals in illegal activities e.g fraud and crimes

5.finally, the government of south Africa and its people strongly condemn these attacks ,those who live in this country can attest that indeed south Africans are working hand in hand to bring the situation back to normal...unfortunately the haters of SA are utilizing these unfortunate occurrences to show their hidden xenophobia..

my name is Mduduzi...this is my personal opinion

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:

i see you couldn't answer my posers.
the shops you looted are employment offices your governnent gave to nigerians? you obviously dont have anything more to add than impress punkyoh.

you realise the amount of hunger, frustration, unemployment, dissillusionment and poverty that has turned your country men into savage brutes, thieves and looters. lol.

enjoy this cnn excerpts as it uncovers the truth behind the SA xenophobia.

Attention as to how such interactions occur in an environment where a vast portion of South Africa's black majority experiences segregation, persistent and relative poverty, and high crime rates in post-apartheid South Africa is paramount. Neglecting access to social rights, such as water, electricity, education and other services, is tantamount to violence by political leaders against the poor.

Condemning and prosecuting those who incite violence is essential to maintaining law and order and protecting those vulnerable because of their nationality. But the evictions, harassment and ultimately brutal killings of foreigners cannot and should not be separated from the daily brutal violence poor South Africans in informal settlements and many townships experience.

It cannot and should not be separated from South Africa's status as one of the most unequal societies in the world; it cannot and should not be separated from the fact that South Africa has one of the highest homicide levels in the world.

A mantra of xenophobia wishes away the fact that the everyday lives of those in vulnerable positions in this society (the poor, the disabled, women, children, the elderly) are filled with violence similar -- if not worse -- than that facing African foreigners eking out a living in the midst of abject poverty.

causes of xenophobia in SA

1.limited resources

2.cheap labour

3.attitude towards the locals(exclusive to Nigerians)and

4.involvement of foreign nationals in illegal activities e.g fraud and crimes

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

you got it wrong mate,unemployment rate is 24% in SA....do you remember what Mugabe once said about corruption in Nigeria?dont project your country s problems on SA...swallow your Nigerian empty pride and appreciate RSA for employing thousands and thousands Nigerians in Nigeria,creating jobs for over 800 000 Nigerians in SA..AM enjoying your national anthem..Dangote

lol @ Dangote national anthem. Yeah Dangote's name is loved in these parts. I'm not sure if we're supposed to be jealous of his wealth or what. He's rich then good for him. What else to say? Anyway, let me also join in..

Nkosi'sikeleli Dangote...

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

lol @ Dangote national anthem. Yeah Dangote's name is loved in these parts. I'm not sure if we're supposed to be jealous of his wealth or what. He's rich then good for him. What else to say? Anyway, let me also join in..

Nkosi'sikeleli Dangote...

Hahaha.

lol
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
mikron:
u called the huge amount Nigeria spent to liberate South Africa and Angola merely? $61billion merely? U guys re truly not grateful
I Still insist, I know of Nigerian who died for South África's freedom!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2015
lezz:
ignorant and loud mouthed lots who know nothing about the rest of africa ..
Speak for yourself
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
MduZA:

1.Nigerians and other Africans need not to be reminded about south Africa s role in conflict resolution around the continent,Nigerians in particular need not to forget the role played by south Africa in getting rid of the Abacha regime

2.South Africa is the only country in the world hosting over 6million illegal immigrants,majority of these people are jobless ...south Africans are compelled to share limited resources with all people who are in the country illegally and legally..

3.south Africa has been so kind as her boarders are widely opened even for ordinary people from all over the continent,therefore for you to crucify the leadership of this country because of barbaric acts by few low class citizens,your are naive ...i would understand your crucifixion if these attacks were carried out by the majority with the support of the government...thats not the case

4.Causes of xenophobia in SA
(a)limited resources
(b)attitude of foreigners (exclusive to Nigerians)
(c)cheap labour and
(d)involvement of foreign nationals in illegal activities e.g fraud and crimes

5.finally, the government of south Africa and its people strongly condemn these attacks ,those who live in this country can attest that indeed south Africans are working hand in hand to bring the situation back to normal...unfortunately the haters of SA are utilizing these unfortunate occurrences to show their hidden xenophobia..

my name is Mduduzi...this is my personal opinion

Very well articulated Mdu
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I Still insist, I know of Nigerian who died for South África's freedom!

Know or don't know? Because I don't know of any lol
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Dragonking:

Am sorry to say this but you don't know nothing about the help Nigeria gave SA during its apartheid period. Am sure you don't know that Nigeria spent about $61billion to free you guys during the apartheid era.

According to Wikipedia"During the apartheid era in South Africa, Nigeria was one of the foremost supporters of Black South African liberation movements , including the African National Congress ; the Nigerian government issued more than 300 passports to South Africans seeking to travel abroad.
Sonny Okosun , a Nigerian musician, wrote the hit song
"Fire in Soweto " in 1977 to commemorate the 1976
Soweto uprising against white-rule in South Africa. "

Nigeria help u guys financially, politically and even with music to free you guys so I see it as an insult as you are saying these words.

http://www.academia.edu/6964896/The_Forgotten_Anti-Apartheid_Freedom_Fighters_Nigerian_Reggae_Music_and_Cultural_Memory_in_a_Post-Apartheid_Era

Even your military has given praises to our military for our help during apartheid era so stop displaying ignorance here.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=111&catid=56:diplomacy-a-peace&view=article&id=23419:south-africa-praises-nigerian-military-for-its-apartheid-era-help

Like I said, u guys should caution these evildoers and stop all this ignorant behaviour here.

That narrative might have been written but is entirely untrue. There was no way that your money could have reached South Africans on the ground since apartheid forces by the use of intelligence guarded everything, from banks to borders. Nigeria could not have spend that lot of money because their entire budget was not even close to those figures even today in the year 2015, it has not gone any closer.

Nigeria itself was still under military rule abusing its citizen's human rights. I will have to agree that they provided military training to some of the ANC's MK militants and also dole out some donations extracted from the workers who voluntarily pledged their support, however, the financial support was not sufficient. Your support is sometimes exaggerated for political gain. The ANC got most of the financial help from Britain and the USSR.

About the people of SA, internally, unfortunately nobody could offer them help, not even the UN could do so. The apartheid government ensured that they blocked any help the black people could receive abroad, even people travelling overseas had to be smuggled. The blacks were left with no chance but to protest and suffered loss of life. The struggle of apartheid was fought to greater extent by the youth of South Africa and truly so, the apartheid was defeated by the people of South Africa. This my friend is the truth and not the lies told by the media and some members of the ANC intended to aggrandize their involvement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.