Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80714 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
Nigeria is home to the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in Africa,son.

i tell you that people your lazy vampires are killing and looting are glocerry store owners, clothing line and car dealers. your lots are stealing and looting the hard earned money they worked for.

Dangote is in 16 african countries as we speak.

OANDO, ZENITH, ECO and hundreds of other small nigerian firms are scattered accross western and eastern africa.

now show me a non BBE black southafrican firm that is competetive in africa.

shoprite, dstv, gave belongs to the anglo-dutch, your OVERLORDS.
#XENOPHOBICSA

lol,I have been hearing about this dangote song since I joined this forum,what does it help to have few billionaires and millioners hence the majority are living in extreme poverty...whether you like it or not the so called Dutch companies are purely south African,brought to Nigeria by the black government of SA...thanx to the African national congress...after making so much in Nigeria,they come back home with huge profits and give bursaries to under privileged south Africans..am not familiar with all the Nigerian companies you are mentioning ,am not a Chadian or Cameroonian..take that boosting to your fellow west Africans..

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok, TNX. Are u white african? Based on ur profile

No! I'm black.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
With "all"? Do you know me enough to judge me?
am referring to those who encourage xenophobic attacks .so if u are feeling guilty maybe u r......
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

No! I'm black.
then datz certainly not u on ur profile
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

No! I'm black.
den datz certainly not u on ur profile
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Comparing Igbo vs Yoruba rants on Nairaland, to cold blood murder of People from other nations shows the height of your stewpidity and i'll say it to your face again and again , Nigerians insult each other on nairaland, but you don't see them killing each other let alone visitors , people who insult themselves on here go to take barbecue and beer together later in the evening

The population of uneducated/ Unskilled Northerners is nothing compared to that of your country , If It wasn't the whites who built the structure, you mofos in south africa should be living in your bushes , Instead of defending your stewpyd comments and your fellow blood suckers, do the world a favor , shoot yourself in the head
broken record...yawn!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
den datz certainly not u on ur profile

Bleaching tins cheesy Of course it's not me! I got that picture from an Astrology site because it symbolises a placement I have.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Sorry Nigerians did not fight for my indepence, you chestbeat over ano urban legend, South African's liberated themselves!

Kikiki. The "we liberated you from Apartheid" is kinda ticklish.

Jeez, thanks cheesy While at it, special thanks to Zambia etc & most importantly, a big thanks to Us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Solomon30:
So unfortunate, it shouldn't have been South Africa of all countries of the world. Without the concerted efforts of the other countries of the world of which Nigeria stands out in the crusade and fight against Apartheid, South Africans could still be slaves.
The growth of the South African economy is mainly achieved by the input of foreigners and not the indigenes. The Egyptian spirit that has now overwhelmed their minds to resort to Xenophobic approach in combatting their weakness in frustration should be deadened by whatever means necessary.
You say it was the efforts of the of the whole world ,but somehow "Nigeria"stands out? I wonder what is it that makes you special. The growth of the South African economy is attributtable to the foreigners and not to those who leave in the country? Lol,Really now, The biblical Solomon was known for his wisdom, you my friend I'm afraid to say are the opposite ! Did'nt you learn economics at school? Did you even go to school, you're embarrassing your people refrain from what you do not know
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Bleaching tins cheesy Of course it's not me! I got that picture from an Astrology site because it symbolises a placement I have.
good
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Silasthegreat(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love

Just stop I guess you haven't lost ur mother, father, brother or sister to the gruesome act by SA pple. You are sitting comfortably in ur comfort zone preaching love that can never exist.....
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Jeez, thanks cheesy While at it, special thanks to Zambia etc & most importantly, a big thanks to Us grin
They really have a cheek don't they?No doubt Many countries played a role in exposing the cruel system Apartheid was, many of our exiles were helped by many countries like Zambia, Tanzania etc even countries from abroad, I've never heard Tanzanians yapping about how they saved us, it's the Nigerians who want special treatment as did anything different,
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Barbie11(f): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
So pathetic, after everytin African countries did for south Africa during aparthied,if nt for africa countries, SA wuld still be slaves to the whites in thier own land! Or are dey acting on d influence of the whites in dis xenophobic attack DAT Zulu king suld be sanctioned. May God help us #Africaunite
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
They really have a cheek don't they?No doubt Many countries played a role in exposing the cruel system Apartheid was, many of our exiles were helped by many countries like Zambia, Tanzania etc even countries from abroad, I've never heard Tanzanians yapping about how they saved us, it's the Nigerians who want special treatment as did anything different,

Ja ne. Even the story about us receiving 2nd hand clothes from them is news to me. When? Hahaha. The people who collected those clothes probably burned them or sold them somewhere. We never received clothes or food from anywhere during Apartheid. The parents went to work just like any other parents, so there really wasn't a need for handouts. Some seem to have a very weid idea of how Apartheid was. I think that maybe they think we were caged up or something like that. Actually, life was normal, it's just that the laws were unfair & there was a lot of violence here/there. However, we still were able to go to town & shop etc. So I'm amazed & shocked to hear that we needed clothes. Kikiki.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

special thanks to Zambia? trying to use reverse psychology here ain't you? grin. I hope that crazed xenophobic leader doesn't attack Zambians unless you guys are ready to visit a Zambia website to explain your history all over again.

I will suggest u guys come out en masse on TV and radio and condemn this xenophobic act rather than sitting down and trying to play smart online.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

special thanks to Zambia? trying to use reverse psychology here ain't you? grin. I hope that crazed xenophobic leader doesn't attack Zambians unless you guys are ready to visit a Zambia website to explain your history all over again.

I will suggest u guys come out en masse on TV and radio and condemn this xenophobic act rather than sitting down and trying to play smart online.
to hell with your suggestions!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

And people are not doing that now? Our tv channels are advertising about it like every second, with local celebrities telling people to say no to xenophobia. What more should be done? I'm sitting here because I'm tired. Had a hard day at work & deserve the break so tv stations can wait. Sorry but life doesn't stop just because a few parts of the country are in chaos. It's business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

PunkyOh:

Ja ne. Even the story about us receiving 2nd hand clothes from them is news to me. When? Hahaha. The people who collected those clothes probably burned them or sold them somewhere. We never received clothes or food from anywhere during Apartheid. The parents went to work just like any other parents, so there really wasn't a need for handouts. Some seem to have a very weid idea of how Apartheid was. I think that maybe they think we were caged up or something like that. Actually, life was normal, it's just that the laws were unfair & there was a lot of violence here/there. However, we still were able to go to town & shop etc. So I'm amazed & shocked to hear that we needed clothes. Kikiki.

Am sorry to say this but you don't know nothing about the help Nigeria gave SA during its apartheid period. Am sure you don't know that Nigeria spent about $61billion to free you guys during the apartheid era.

According to Wikipedia"During the apartheid era in South Africa, Nigeria was one of the foremost supporters of Black South African liberation movements , including the African National Congress ; the Nigerian government issued more than 300 passports to South Africans seeking to travel abroad.
Sonny Okosun , a Nigerian musician, wrote the hit song
"Fire in Soweto " in 1977 to commemorate the 1976
Soweto uprising against white-rule in South Africa. "

Nigeria help u guys financially, politically and even with music to free you guys so I see it as an insult as you are saying these words.

http://www.academia.edu/6964896/The_Forgotten_Anti-Apartheid_Freedom_Fighters_Nigerian_Reggae_Music_and_Cultural_Memory_in_a_Post-Apartheid_Era

Even your military has given praises to our military for our help during apartheid era so stop displaying ignorance here.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=111&catid=56:diplomacy-a-peace&view=article&id=23419:south-africa-praises-nigerian-military-for-its-apartheid-era-help

Like I said, u guys should caution these evildoers and stop all this ignorant behaviour here.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
to hell with your suggestions!

No, to hell with your sheer ignorance and callous behavior.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Am sorry to say this but you don't know nothing about the help Nigeria gave SA during its apartheid period. Am sure you don't know that Nigeria spent about $61billion to free you guys during the apartheid era.

According to Wikipedia"During the apartheid era in South Africa, Nigeria was one of the foremost supporters of Black South African liberation movements , including the African National Congress ; the Nigerian government issued more than 300 passports to South Africans seeking to travel abroad.
Sonny Okosun , a Nigerian musician, wrote the hit song
"Fire in Soweto " in 1977 to commemorate the 1976
Soweto uprising against white-rule in South Africa. "

Nigeria help u guys financially, politically and even with music to free you guys so I see it as an insult as you are saying these words.

http://www.academia.edu/6964896/The_Forgotten_Anti-Apartheid_Freedom_Fighters_Nigerian_Reggae_Music_and_Cultural_Memory_in_a_Post-Apartheid_Era

Even your military has given praises to our military for our help during apartheid era so stop displaying ignorance here.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=111&catid=56:diplomacy-a-peace&view=article&id=23419:south-africa-praises-nigerian-military-for-its-apartheid-era-help

Like I said, u guys should caution these evildoers and stop all this ignorant behaviour here.

Ok, still thank you Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria etc & thank you to all South Africans who died for our freedom.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
We even contributed financially from our own pockets to free these guys and you are all here speaking shiit. Honestly you guys should respect us for saving your souls.

Nigeria played a pivotal role in establishing the United Nations Special Committee against Apartheid in the 1960s while ordinary Nigerians contributed financially to the anti- apartheid movement, especially in reaction to the 1976 Soweto uprisings.

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok, still thank you Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria etc & thank you to all South Africans who died for our freedom.

I know that you hate the fact that Nigeria was the major country that helped you guys but is the fact... Goddamit , ordinary Nigerians even donated financially to help you guys so I don't see it proper for you to insult us this way if truly you are against xenophobia.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
These are comments that irks me the most because they are generalisations and they without basis and worst of all they are ignorant and they are meant to smear. If the black people are uneduacted or Lazy (of which is the biggest myth) why is the South African black middle class the biggest on the continent, bigger than that of the White South Africans you worship on this site, bLack South Africans are educated bru don't fool yourself, you only need to check the Literacy rate of South África and compare with that of you own, you will see truth, that rate is not due to the educated whites only, they are way smaller in population. Lazy people exist in every country and to single. Out South Africans only is to be biased, you want to feel good about yourself. There's a new wave of educated Blacks because thier parents work hard in factories, mines, domestic jobs etc blue collar jobs, to offer their children the best education and you call that lazy, whilst your countrymen are in my country cutting corners trying to make easy money, you must be careful when you talk abot anothet man's country. You say black people cannot rule, I don't know if you also include Nigerians since they're also black, Granted Jacob Zuma is the worst president post apartheid, but is that because he is black? What about Thabo Mbeki then? South África was in the best economic position ever under his rule. The problem with you Nigerians is that you know too much! You really should be focusing more on your country offer solutions about how your Government must be ran instead of always having your eyes glued to South África.You also did not give us our freedom! I hear that thrown around a lot here on NL, South Africans fought for their liberation themselves, the whole continent merely supported us, I know of no Nigerian who got shot on the streets protesting, so please rather fight for freedom from your own All Balck government that treat you like second rate citizens
u called the huge amount Nigeria spent to liberate South Africa and Angola merely? $61billion merely? U guys re truly not grateful
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
And for the record, South Africa investment in Nigeria has increased to about 700%-800% in the few years while nigerian investment in SA has increased to about 150% over the years, so yes, SA will lose more if Nigerians are killed because of xenophobia.

Pls talk to your SA brothers..we don't wanna fight cos we have enough problems of our own to deal with.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikron:
u called the huge amount Nigeria spent to liberate South Africa and Angola merely? $61billion merely? U guys re truly not grateful

Actually, they were ignorant as they didn't know the huge help and major role Nigeria played to safe them during apartheid era..I have given them some links to see the truth here.. they will ponder about it.

Its a big pill for them to swallow though.

Just imagine the worth of $61billion in the 70s-80s and now..damn!!!!!!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
These are comments that irks me the most because they are generalisations and they without basis and worst of all they are ignorant and they are meant to smear. If the black people are uneduacted or Lazy (of which is the biggest myth) why is the South African black middle class the biggest on the continent, bigger than that of the White South Africans you worship on this site, bLack South Africans are educated bru don't fool yourself, you only need to check the Literacy rate of South África and compare with that of you own, you will see truth, that rate is not due to the educated whites only, they are way smaller in population. Lazy people exist in every country and to single. Out South Africans only is to be biased, you want to feel good about yourself. There's a new wave of educated Blacks because thier parents work hard in factories, mines, domestic jobs etc blue collar jobs, to offer their children the best education and you call that lazy, whilst your countrymen are in my country cutting corners trying to make easy money, you must be careful when you talk abot anothet man's country. You say black people cannot rule, I don't know if you also include Nigerians since they're also black, Granted Jacob Zuma is the worst president post apartheid, but is that because he is black? What about Thabo Mbeki then? South África was in the best economic position ever under his rule. The problem with you Nigerians is that you know too much! You really should be focusing more on your country offer solutions about how your Government must be ran instead of always having your eyes glued to South África.You also did not give us our freedom! I hear that thrown around a lot here on NL, South Africans fought for their liberation themselves, the whole continent merely supported us, I know of no Nigerian who got shot on the streets protesting, so please rather fight for freedom from your own All Balck government that treat you like second rate citizens
south africa has the biggest middle class in africa, even bigger than whites nigeria? you must be joking.

whites in south africa control your economy and own the big companies, dstv, shoprite, games, kruger park recreational center. show me a black south african company.

your literacy level is still 34% as government still give hand out to alot of blacks.

if i get you mentioning how SA companies employ thousands of nigerians, i'll give you a non e-slap.
shoprite,dstv and games ,et al are on economic assylum in nigeria. they are only too happy to escape political and social barbarism from blacks and ANC who not only want to take control of the companies but also run it to the ground.

that is why they are running into nigeria, even to bokoharam's north east.

you didnt see the simultaneous plea mtn, dstv,shoprite have been embarking on desperately?
that's because they make more money here than in southafrica.

let me leave you with the words of julius melamo your former ANC youth leader. he admited they will love to seize white land but the whites run the economy. so how can you be better off than people who control your econonomy?

desmond tutu said pre apartheid southafrica is more organised socially, economically and security wise.

nigerians and other africans are outsmarting you and your only reaction is to kill and still their properties and loot their shops.

let shame envelop you
#XENOPHOBICSA

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
For more info read this. http://www.safpi.org/news/article/2013/south-africa-needs-appreciate-nigeria-s-role-ending-apartheid

This part got me thinking but I believe some of our Nigeria brothers would abuse it sha.

While the British can enter South Africa without a visa, Nigerians have to take a visa, stressing that such issues pose very deep questions.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mikron(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Yep, it seems so, but truly I only wanted to instill some sense of understanding into her that over 50 million South Africa's do not support these ruthless killing of innocent Africans. The group that the SA police shot at does not even make a quota of our population and Durban and Johannesburg is not the whole of South Africa. There are more than million of foreigners who live in SA who have never experienced xenophobia in one form or another especially those who live outside Johannesburg and Durban.

The killing of Sithole was unfortunate and was not xenophobic by nature rather a criminal activity from the Alex tsotsis who took advantage of the situation. Alexandre township is very violent and misfortune could have befallen anyone, South African or foreigner.
u guys keep saying the same thing and living in denial, what a shame, if like u guys want us to believe u don't support the attacks what have ur govt done to stop the attacks? Maybe the pictures of the policemen I see on some online forums caught laughing at innocent people that got burnt alive not forgetting turning their backs on shop looters also do not support xenophobia right? U guys are just pathetic. Pictures don't lie. Check the Internet to see what ur countrymen and women are doing. To think that even the women were busy looting shops with their male folks is truly disheartening
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

I know that you hate the fact that Nigeria was the major country that helped you guys but is the fact... Goddamit , ordinary Nigerians even donated financially to help you guys so I don't see it proper for you to insult us this way if truly you are against xenophobia.

You want me to ululate? Is that what you want me to do about your "major help" ? Whether you contributed more or not, what's annoying are the constant reminders about what you did. Nobody wants to be constantly reminded about the help they received in time of need because it cheapens the whole thing. Makes it less heartfelt. The reason most of us remember countries like Zambia is because they're not shouting about it atop the Drankesberg. They're more human about it, hence we respect them so much. Thanks for the millions. Moving on.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
south africa has the biggest middle class in africa, even bigger than whites nigeria? you must be joking.

whites in south africa control your economy and own the big companies, dstv, shoprite, games, kruger park recreational center. show me a black south african company.

your literacy level is still 34% as government still give hand out to alot of blacks.

if i get you mentioning how SA companies employ thousands of nigerians, i'll give you a non e-slap.
shoprite,dstv and games ,et al are on economic assylum in nigeria. they are only too happy to escape political and social barbarism from blacks and ANC who not only want to take control of the companies but also run it to the ground.

that is why they are running into nigeria, even to bokoharam's north east.

you didnt see the simultaneous plea mtn, dstv,shoprite have been embarking on desperately?
that's because they make more money here than in southafrica.

let me leave you with the words of julius melamo your former ANC youth leader. he admited they will love to seize white land but the whites run the economy. so how can you be better off than people who control your econonomy?

desmond tutu said pre apartheid southafrica is more organised socially, economically and security wise.

nigerians and other africans are outsmarting you and your only reaction is to kill and still their properties and loot their shops.

let shame envelop you
#XENOPHOBICSA
The South African Black middle class is bigger than of white South Africans, GOOGLE IT! Since you are fond of google,!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

No, to hell with your sheer ignorance and callous behavior.
ha ha ha! Whatever man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.