Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (92920 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dis stry nw becmng more fantastic dan my expectatn. Tnk u 4 ur update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Vimlady(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dis is gettin morre n more interesting....d suspence tho....tnks 4 d update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will continue to wait....Angel is so dead.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by missybenign(f): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmmm....nice one...
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ironkurtain stop making me come online every second pls kom and update;-(;-):-)

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
#checks date; Sunday,7th July 2015...rubberkurtain time don reach oh
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viewers......alittle bit more patience pls......i was very busy today.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
One of the reasons why I hate putting interest on nairaland stories
They always post a lot on the first day But later on they reduce to 1 story per day later 2days
U said we should wait till today we are still waiting bro

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tired of waiting
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
One of the reasons why I hate putting interest on nairaland stories
They always post a lot on the first day
But later on they reduce to 1 story per day later 2days
U said we should wait till today we are still waiting bro

I know that.......am really sorry about that but stories like these are really hard to make up and write......that is why u see some stories with no updates for days if not weeks. Not to talk of our jobs we have to do......if i rush it, it might not be interesting and the typos will be too many.....pls bear with me......am almost done with the writing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Ironkurtain we are waiting for you dnt wori i understand it's nt easy to write...more kudos to you well done;-)
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Ur story being good is not a fair comment. Its more than superb. I'm getting carried away with ur style and organisation of characters, scenes and actions. Your choice of names is really great. The story is very hot, seriously salivating for the next bomb of an update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
young man if its one week later u tel us sunday or is it next week sunday
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eric swung the bat and hit him in his gut, making him to groan and double up. Then he beat the boy to the ground with another blow to his back. Eric glance at him and the other two boys lying on the floor and writhing in pain.

"Hm......impressive", Nina said and lit herself a cigarette. She had being watching as Eric dished out the beat-down on the three boys. "But still not good enough", she added and blew a cloud of smoke.

Eric ignored her and headed towards the entrance of the house. As he approached the door, he heard the stomping of several feet. Then the door swung open and six boys came out. They brandished bottles, metal pipes.......all kinds of bludgeoning tools. Eric saw the determined murderous look on their faces as they stared at him with alot of eagerness to start using the weapons on him.

Then Nina came over tapped him on the shoulder.

"Go ahead and rescue your girlfriend", she said to Eric as she stubbed the cigarette with her feet. "Let me handle this cockroaches".

"Don't use your gun here......", Eric murmured to her.

"Who said anything about using a gun?.......let mommy show you how it is done", Nina said and walked towards the boys. "Boys...", she began as she approached them. "Don't you think that you all suppose to be at home studying?". She asked.

The boys glanced at themselves and smirked. One of them told the rest that Eric must have brought his aunt and they laughed.

Nina stood infront of them and glanced at each and every one of them

"Anyway we are just here to pick up a girl who is not supose to be here and we also suspect that she is in danger", Nina said cooly and adjusted the cuffs of the jacket of her black suit. "And you guys can clearly see that we are not in the mood for any time wasting activities", she gestured at the other three guys still lying on the floor and groaning. "So it is unwise to be a hindrance to achieving our objective......so i suggest that you guy just step aside....or go back into the house and continue enjoying your frat party". She concluded.

Then one of the boys holding a metal pipe approached Nina menacingly, calling her an old woman and bawling at her to get the hell out of their face. Before he could say another thing, Nina swung her left fist to his face. The blow broke his jaw instantly and got knocked to the ground like he got hit by a wreaking ball. Nina picked up the metal pipe the boy dropped due to the "involuntary accident" . She stared at him as he laid on the floor with his hand on his hurting jaw and groaning in pain. Then she glanced at the other boys and savagely swung the pipe at the boy's head; busting his temple open. And dropped the bloodstained pipe beside his motionless body as blood spurted profusely from his skull.

"So.....who else wanna be brave?", Nina asked them with a smile. The remaining boys rushed at her like wild animals.

The last thing Eric saw before he dropped the bat and slipped into the building was two boys sprawling on the floor and bleeding profusely. Another boy's foot was horribly twisted at the ankle as he tried to flee the terrible carnage. And a blood-curlding scream from the last boy with the sound of a bone being cracked

Eric ascended the stairs leading to the living-room in quick paces. Another boy descending from the stair saw him approaching and immediately came at him. Eric swung a right hook and bashed him in the face before he could throw a punch. He grabbed the boy by his shirt and propelled him to the wall. His body met the hard surface with his head thumping against it. Eric swung another punch at the boy's face that made his head to hit against the wall again, harder this time. Then he tugged the boy's shirt , gave him a hard shove and watched him tumble down the stairs.

He took out another opponent standing infront of the door to the living-room in a matter of seconds with brutal sledgehammer blows that sent him into oblivion. Then Eric left him lying on the floor, bleeding from his nose and mouth. And proceed to kick the door open.

Eric entered the place that was crowded with boys and girls. They were drinking and flexing to the hip-hop music that was being played out too loud. The few that noticed how he barged into the living-room stared at him curiously. He looked around the place wildly and made his way through the sweating bodies; pushing away those blocking him and touching themselves inappropriately as he headed towards the corridor with doors to the bedrooms.

"Hey!......you!.....what the hell are you doing here?!".

Eric turned to see who it was. He recognized him. He was the boy who had grabbed his shirt on the first day he came to Angel house with Lisa. The "motherf@cking thug wannabe" who had the nerve to knock down the beer he was drinking.

"What the hell are you doing here?!", the boy asked again as he came over and grabbed Eric by his shirt. "Who the f@ck do you think you?!", he barked.

Eric looked at him and smirked. "You gonna know who i am today".

Angel stubbed the cigarette in the ashtray and glanced at his watch impatiently. He wondered what was taking the boys so long to bring Eric. He got up and paced around his room and glanced at his wristwatch again. Then he went over to the window of his room to check for any activity going on outside the house.

"Where are your friends?.....", Lisa slurred her words and moaned weakly. The effects of the drug they injected into her had kicked in.

"Have patience girl", Angel murmured as he peeped through the glass of his window. "Your boyfriend will be here soon so that we can show his weak ass how to handle sweet girls like you".

"There is nothing.......you can teach him.....", Lisa murmured as she moved her legs weakly. "Why....don't you....meet him to get lessons....on how to take a girl....to bed....".

Angel turned slowly and looked at Lisa.

"........it took him just few hours to make me give it to him.....", Lisa continued. ".....and he was so....so good in bed.....but you are the.....weak ass.....tying a girl up with help from your weak friends......i bet weak boys like you are terribly weak in bed.....", she scoffed at him and laughed.

Angel stared at her with alot of anger.

"You think am weak...huh?!", he barked angrily as he went over to the bed. "You think am weak in bed?!!", he slapped her twice and started taking off his belt. "Iet me show you what i got....".

Suddenly, the door to bedroom almost got knocked out of its hinges as a boy crashed into the place and collapsed on the floor. His face was completely battered. When he landed on the floor, he gasped and exhaled deeply from his mouth with blood and a few teeth dropping from his swollen lips to the floor.

Angel staggered backwards as he stared at the boy who had gotten some serious beatdown, lying on the floor. Then he looked up as Eric walked into the room quietly.

"Hey firecracker.....", Lisa moaned at Eric with a smile. "You came for me.....i know you will always come for me", she moaned tearfully.

Eric stared at her lying on the bed with both hands tied to the bed and only wearing a bra and pants. He shifted the cold look in his eyes to Angel and pursed his lip. Nina made her way through the crowd of party guests that are now standing near the door to Angels room. Most of them stared at Angel with a distasteful look on their faces and shook their heads.

"Oh boy.....", Nina murmured as she stared at Lisa lying on the bed half nude and tied up. "This doesn't look good for you", she continued and looked at Angel.

Then she went over to the bed and begin to untie Lisa's hands.

"Honey.....let me get you out of here first......", Nina began as she freed Lisa's hands and gently carried her out of the bed. "....I dont want you to see what's gonna happen next......it will make you to never ever want to meet your boyfriend again", Nina supported Lisa's weak body and gently walked her out of the room, telling the crowd to make way for her. Before she left, she looked over her shoulder.

"Make mama proud......", she said to Eric and left with Lisa who could barely walk.

Eric watch Nina leave with Lisa. He sighed and stared at Angel.

"You cant do me nothing!.......i can call my dad and you will be in a lot of trouble!", Angel stammered.

Eric quietly walked towards him and he backed away.

"You can't f@cking do me nothing....Alex!", Angel continued, beating his chest. "Do anything to me and my parents gonna f@ck your life up you piece of abandoned dog sh:t!!", he bawl and pointed at Eric.

Eric stopped. He turned around and looked at the guests standing at the door, watching both of them. He looked around the room and turned to leave. Then he saw a digital stop clock on the bedside table. He picked it up and examined it.

Angel could hear the "beep beep" sound as Eric begin to set the timer.

"Why don't you take that......as a payment for seeing you girls underwear......" he mocked. "I like the sound she made when i slapped her around.....why don't you try that whenever you want to sleep with her".

Eric said nothing. He finished setting the timer and pressed a button. He glanced at the digital time counting down and looked at Angel with a smile on his face.

"Your time is running out bro.....", Eric said to him and slipped the timer into his pocket. "Don't say that i didn't tell you".

Then Eric winked at him and headed towards the door, stepping on the head of the boy lying face down on the floor as he did so.

"Yeah you better walk away asshole!....", Angel barked at Eric as he left the room. "....And you better keep an eye on your b!tch because i will be around.....and if i get her again, she gonna be someplace where homeless dudes gonna be paying me a dollar to have their way with her......that, i promise you!".

Then he looked at the guests at the door staring at him in disgust.

"What the f@ck are you all staring at?", he growled at them as they begin to leave. "Get the hell out of my house.....party is over!....get the f@ck out!".

Eric readjusted the pillow and gently lowered Lisa's head on it. Esther bent over her and wiped the vein on her arm with a cotton wool dipped in alcohol. She gave Lisa an injection and applied a light pressure on the spot. Then she picked another needle connected to an I.V and gently pushed it into the vein.

Eric watched his mom keenly as she taped the I.V needle to Lisa's arm and adjusted the line connected to an I.V bag hanging on a make shift hanger.

"This will flush out the drug those boys injected into her.....", Esther said, glancing at Eric and straightening up. Then she examined slightly dark spot on Lisa's face. "Those boys hit her quite bad", she muttered.

Eric remained silent and stared at Lisa as she slept. She looked quite peaceful. And very lovely as she laid in the bed of one of the numerous bedrooms in Nina's villa.

"She is very beautiful", Esther said, noticing how Eric stared at Lisa's face. "I didn't know you had an eye for beautiful girls", she teased.

"What do you expect from a boy raised by a beautiful woman?", Eric muttered.

Esther smiled and touched the part of Lisa's face that was darkened by the beatings she received from Angel.

"I hope you made that boy to pay for what he did to this girl?", she asked Eric with some anger in her voice.

"Definitely".

Both of them turned and saw Nina standing at the door.

"He did a very good job in making Angel pay for what he did to that girl", Nina said again and stared at Eric with a disappointed look on her face. Then she looked at Esther. "How is she doing?", she asked.

"Sleeping......for now", Esther replied as she covered Lisa with a blanket. "When you brought her here she was talking quite carelessly".

"Yeah she did so throughout the ride back home", Nina said. She stood beside Esther and stared at mixed-race girl lying on the bed. "Is she gonna be okay?", she asked without looking at Esther.

"Yeah....she gonna be okay", Esther replied.

The two women stared at Lisa for over a minute in silence. Eric stared at them and knew that both of them were waiting for each other to say something.

"Look.....am really sorry for what happened.....", Nina decided to be the first to break the silence with an apology.

"Its okay.....", Esther interrupted her and sighed. "I understand......a mother will always do anything for her child".

"Do anything?.......", Eric chuckled. "She almost drilled a damn hole through my knee-cap mom".

"Tough love.....deal with it boy", Nina said to him.

"Well i dont need it if it's going to leave me crippled for life", Eric retorted at Nina.

"Eric mind the way you talk to this woman.....i taught you better", Esther warned him.

"Oh....ok now you are taking her side".

"Am not taking any side....all am saying is you have to show some respect".

"And if i don't?", Eric asked intently.

"Then get ready to be grounded". Esther replied.

"Mom....helloo, we are not in our house......we are not even in Metro-city", Eric said with a smile. "Here is Nina or aunt Helen house. Or should i say aunt Helenina's house.....so your grounding jurisdiction is kind of invalid here", he chuckled.

Esther stared at the boy and shook her head. "You need to get punished", she muttered at him.

"Well......you know the job is not finished", Nina said and looked at Esther intently.

Esther looked back at her and smiled. Eric looked at both of them with his smile fading away.

"That all expense paid one month vacation you told me about.......is it still on the table?", Esther asked Nina.

"Of course.....i can call my agent right now to tell him where you want to spend your vacation so that he can make the preparations", Nina replied.

"What vacation?.......what are you talking about?", Eric asked in confusion.

"Can you make it for two......i need to spend some quality time with David", Esther said and looked at Eric with a smile.

"Done......just tell me where and when the both of you are going", Nina asked and also looked at Eric.

Then Esther pat Eric on the back. "Congratulations son......you just earned yourself a month stay with your biological mother", she said to him and walked out of the room.

"Mom what are you talking about?", he asked Esther as she left. Then he turned to Nina. "What is she talking about he asked her.

"What she is saying is you and i gonna do alot of things in the next thirty days", Nina replied. "And alot of questions to be answered".

"Question?".

"Yeah....questions about what happened in Angel's room", Nina said irritatedly. "You just entered there and walked away. Why didn't you do something,..... anything to him?, have you suddenly gotten so soft?", she asked.

"You said i should make you proud", Eric said.

"Yes of course....and don't tell me that the bullsh!t you did there is your own way of making me proud".

"No......it's still not yet time", Eric took out the digital stop watch he took from Angel's room and showed it to Nina. The time is still counting down.

Then he turned and headed toward the door. As he was about to leave, he bumped into Alex at the door.

"How is she?....", Alex asked Eric eagerly and craned his neck to get a view of the bed in which Lisa laid.

"She is in there and please get the hell out of my way", Eric said indifferently.

"Hey!........What is it with you and this attitude of yours?", Alex asked irritatedly.

"And why won't i have this attitude when because of you, i am always in the position where people wants to f@ck me?", Eric asked coolly. "Now my mother have put me in a position to get f@cked by your aunt Helen", he pointed at Nina. "And the worst thing is she likes to do her own sideways...... so please leave me alone let me get some rest so as to get myself prepared to go to 'plow-ville'", Eric said and left Alex standing and staring in confusion.

8 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wowww i know u neva dissappoint thumbs upB-)
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Infact, I'm short of word. U alwayz leave me wt gr8 suspnce wch usualy mk me to be dieing to see ur next update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
young man living us in such a great suspence u have to update fast before u kill people here(no offence)
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
holysin5683:
young man if its one week later u tel us sunday or is it next week sunday

Chill guy, let him take his time and give us the best, he got a life outside here too, never forget that. #onelove
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Orlolahdey(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice story line...kip flowing
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
oga rubberkurtain you promised to make our three day wait worthwhile and so far we've only had one update...hope you'll do something about it though
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello guys.....sorry for the slow updates our company is moving so everyday is crazy hectic so as to meet the deadline......i will try as much as i can to upload and also make it interesting......i hope u all bear with me

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Orlolahdey(f): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
ironkurtain:
Hello guys.....sorry for the slow updates our company is moving so we are everyday is crazy hectic so as to meet the deadline......i will try am much as i can to upload and also make it interesting......i hope u all bear with me
No p...waiting patiently
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by kazytoti: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
ok
Orlolahdey:
No p...waiting patiently
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by motawlahnee(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ok ooooo.... I'll be here
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
1 update in one week
Nawa oo
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by shegs2009(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2015
ironkurtain:
Hello guys.....sorry for the slow updates our company is moving so everyday is crazy hectic so as to meet the deadline......i will try as much as i can to upload and also make it interesting......i hope u all bear with me
guy u no try 4 dis one o...people mind don dey shift commot 4 ur stori, i sure say ur mind no dey here again at least if u get free time make our wait\plead worth it

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg oo my mind is still on the story.....we are always crazy hectic during Summer....believe me for the past one week i finish work around 10 pm.....before i could put pen on paper, i doze off.....bear with me pls....uploads are coming
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2015
updates are coming when? next week?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ironkurtain sir pls dnt mind anyone forcing you to write at your expense, if dey cnt wait then dey dnt knw wat it means to work and still pen sometin down. Take this advice: don't try to please anybody, update at your convenient time, nobody pays you for this. After their pleading they will just end up copying your story and pasting at their blog . Mtchewwwwwwwww.

Greet hubby for me and abeg dnt stress yaself much...body no be firewood.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
nellyme:
Ironkurtain sir pls mind anyone forcing you to write at your expense, if dey cnt wait then dey knw wat it means to work and still pen sometin down. Take this advice: try to please everybody, don't update at your convenient time,update six times a day,it doesn't matter if nobody pays you for this. After their pleading i will just end up copying your story and pasting it on my blog . Mtchewwwwwwwww update jor.

Greet hubby for me and abeg stress yaself much and update...body na firewood tongue.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
nellyme:
Ironkurtain sir pls dnt mind anyone forcing you to write at your expense, if dey cnt wait then dey dnt knw wat it means to work and still pen sometin down. Take this advice: don't try to please anybody, update at your convenient time, nobody pays you for this. After their pleading they will just end up copying your story and pasting at their blog . Mtchewwwwwwwww.

Greet hubby for me and abeg dnt stress yaself much...body no be firewood.

That's why i named you my number one fan......thanks sis for your constant support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Entangled / Generation To Generations... / The Silent Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.