Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (93062 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
i know its not easy bt u knw dat its two parts now lisa and eric so try and update d two

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by princessadeola(f): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
can't wait for d next one. good work
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Men! This is interestingly suspense-filled. I am salivating for more! Please Eric and Alex should come together jawe. And eric should teach his twin brother some fighting skills jawe
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ollyfad(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
i comment my reserve
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
oga rubberkurtain...pls come and update na
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
viewing this topic iAreMozelle (m), olarafiat(f),ironkurtain(m) and one guest...i dey always catch am..,update jor tongue
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dis story is getting hotter by the day pls i nid more update on mai knees
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Viewers pls calm down...updates coming up soon.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
"It was a terrible fire and alot of people lost their lives.......", Esther said and wiped the tears in her eyes. "Quite terrible.....some dead bodies were badly burned that it was difficult to identify them", she looked at other three as they stared at her and listened. "That was the day i lost my fiance, Ernest......he was badly burned when he risked his life to save a baby. I was there.... i saw him come out of the inferno with almost all his skin gone.....and carrying a baby covered with a wet blanket.

Then Esther remained silent with a downcast gaze. Nina poured a shot in one of the glass and handed it to her. Esther accepted and took a sip.

"We were suppose to get married in two week......", Esther continued. "....Two weeks to the happiest day of my life i watched my 'husband to-be' lay on the bed and cry in agony as his skins fell off his body. All because of one baby. Yet he kept telling me to take care of the baby. He died of course. Screaming for water....i dont know why he wanted water. Though i heard that before your final breath, you will have a vivid flash of all the events that happened in your life. I guess the last was him being roasted in that inferno", Esther sighed and raised the cup as she looked up. "Ernest i know you will be surprise to see me drink this", she said and drank it all.

Then Esther gave the glass back to Nina and looked at Eric.

"After a few days nobody came forward to claim the baby", she continued her story. "And with so many charred unidentified bodies, the hospital put the baby's mother as deceased. I was the one who made that paper works and also forged the orphanage paperworks. Then i took the baby and left Easthill city because i felt that there was nothing here for me. We went to Metro-city and started a new life and i called the baby Eric. That was the name i always told Ernest i will name our first son", Esther pat Eric on his shoulder and smiled.

"So why did Ernest want to save the baby?", Nina asked.

"That, I'm still trying to comprehend after all these years", Esther answered. "I don't know if it had to do with him being the surgeon who initially saved it from dying due to complication......maybe he got too attached to the baby after performing the surgery on it",

"Did he tell you anything about the mother?", Nina asked again.

Esther thought for a while and sighed.

"He said she was in her late teens. And that she had a caesarean section due to some kind of problem......i think he said fetal distress", she replied and shook her head. "That poor woman.....she had twins.....she was still in a coma when the fire broke out......probably died without seeing her babies".

Eric slowly turned his head and looked at the scar on Nina's tummy.

Nina stared at Esther and asked, "So how come did i see only one baby beside my bed when i woke up?"

"What do you mean?", Esther was puzzled by the question.

"She mean to say that she is our mother.....and that she woke up in the hospital with only Alex on the baby cot beside her bed", Eric said to Esther and pointed to the scar on Nina's tummy. "You can clearly see the scar from the C-section she had".

"What?!.....", Alex exclaimed and looked at Nina. "You are my mother?.........why did you tell me that you were my mom's sister and she died a long time ago......what the hell is going on here?!".

Esther stared at Nina and scoffed. She shook her head and looked.

"So what is this?.....are you here to claim your kids?", she asked. "Is that why you brought us here?, to claim what belongs to you through lies and deceptions?".

"I didn't come here to claim anybody or anything, woman", Nina retorted. "What am i going to do with them anyway?", she asked. "Am a woman but i can never be a good mother........i can never be like you", Nina said and looked at Esther.

Then Nina sighed and poured herself a shot.

"When i came back to this country, the first thing i did was to check up on my baby", she said as she stared at Alex. "What i saw broke my heart......".

"He was a total loser", Eric whispered to his mom and she eyed him.

"I even doubted he was the baby that i had and left in the care of his father.......his character was so different from that of the family", Nina continued. "So i decided to do some digging to be sure that he was my son. I managed to get some old files that survived that hospital fire. It was there that i found out i had twins."

Then Nina drank the liquor and poured herself another shot.

"In my quest to find my other son, i dug deeper and located were he lived with the woman registered as his mother. Then i saw him perform in that tournament.... the way he fought.....so much killer instinct....a natural born killer. It was there and then i knew that he was my flesh and blood. From a bloodline of psychos and lunatics", Nina chuckled "..... So i decided to use him in my plan to help Alex's situation", she concluded.

"And you came up with that sick plan.... huh?" Esther asked her. "Blackmailing us into doing your bidding because you thought it was the best way to make Eric help you with your plan?".

"And you expected me to do what?.....", Nina asked. ".....Walk up to you and be like, 'hi my name is Nina, the real mother of that boy who caused the death of your fiance and your son through some forged documents you made. And i want to use him to execute a job'.......is that what you wanna hear..... woman?", she asked again.

Esther remained silent and stared at her.

"Besides....my aim was to execute the plan without any of them or any of you knowing that i am their mother", Nina said. "And neither did i want what was going on to be made public because of their safety......because of the safety of everyone close to them".

"What do you mean by that?", Esther asked.

"She means the organization", Eric answered.

"The family", Nina corrected.

Then Nina showed them the scars on her back. Esther gasped when she saw it while Alex stared at it with his mouth wide open.

"I was tortured for a week for failing a mission.....", Nina said. "......and sent to the worst part of killing fields of Congo to work my way back into the Family. By the orders of the Family head....we call him the Sosai. Guess what the mission was?, to kill Barry Philips....your father. But i fail....because of love. I was on the run for months.....with you boys in my womb. I couldn't even go to the hospital with hitmen trailing me and all the computer networks being watched to see if my name will appear anywhere", then Nina laughed. "Do you know that before i checked myself into the hospital, i had engaged in a gunfight with four of the men sent to eliminate me", she shook her head. "After giving Alex up to be adopted by Barry, i gave myself up to the family and got punished".

"Wait.....but why didn't you just find a way to take the so called family down.......or even kill that Sosai or whatever his name is", Eric asked.

"I couldn't do that", Nina replied.

"Why?.....". Eric asked again.

Nina smiled. "Because he is my father.....your grandfather",

"What?!!", the other three exclaimed.

"Yeah.....and he doesn't know about you boys", Nina nodded. "And if he could do this to his only daughter for failing to kill a man who is the son of someone he had a grudge against, what do you think he will do if he finds out that i had children for that man?", she asked. "He will kill you all and everybody that you know.....even your pet cats and dogs......he will go nuclear on everybody.......and he will take his time on me and Barry".

Then Nina looked at Eric.

"You can see the reason why i always told you to follow my instructions", she said to him. "His eyes is everywhere.....and he is watching me very closely.

Then the Cellphone in Eric pocket notified him of a new text message with two vibrations. He took it out from his pocket and checked the message.

"Hey that's my phone", Alex began and pointed at the phone Eric was holding.

"Yeah i know......", Eric murmured as he read the message. "It's Lisa.....", He sighed and handed the phone to Alex. "I thought she said she dont wanna talk to me........now she is telling me to come help her......she said she is in Angel's place and feeling very scared. I told her not to go there".

"Lisa?......you mean the Lisa Richards?", Alex asked Eric surprisingly.

"Yeah....it's her so what?", Eric eyed Alex.

"Dude she is like the hottest girl in town.....how did you even hook up with her?", Alex said excitedy.

"Whatever".

Then Alex read the message and frown.

"Dude if she is in Angels place and she is asking for help then you better go there as fast as you can", he said and looked at Eric.

"Why do you say that?......she wanted to join the fraternity of happening people", Eric said, glancing at Nina and Esther. "Maybe they are having one of their group fun and the rowdy boys are making her feel scared".

"I heard alot of bad things about that guy Angel.....something that have to do with drugging and gangraping unsuspecting girls and other things i just don't want to talk about", Alex said. "And everything is always being covered up by his wealthy parents. That boy is the definition of a crazy spoilt brat. And his own is on steroids".

"Then you better go help her.....she might be in serious trouble", Esther said looking at Eric and Nina.

After a few second, Nina looked at Eric and said, "How fast can we go there?"

"I don't know......but we have to get there real fast", Eric said to her.

Then Nina picked up the phone and dialled a number.

Yeah......get the car ready".

9 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rubberkurtain??.......i was complaining of being called irokotun.....now you are calling me rubberkurtain....its not fair oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
hehe rubberkurtain is yours...Mehn see suspense...update more jare
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Olaitan3784(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
wow, speechless. More power to your elbow ironkurtain and more wisdom to your brain.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by princessadeola(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
tough life
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ollyfad(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
wow...m speechless!.....trying to imagine wat wuld apen to dat demon called angel. only Eric z enough nt to talk of adding nina. today z definitely not his day.
oga ironkurtain u use style wicked sha.
#now that i know..am liking nina big time. further likes depend on how she patiently an skillfully tear that demon apart for me
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
rubberkurtain come and appease your followers oh
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
iAreMozelle:
rubberkurtain come and appease your followers oh

Hahahaha......the story is still going through the board of ditectors ooo.....alot of paperworks to be done abeg have some patience.....actually am going to work now will upload soon
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
can't wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2015
I hope they don't get there late sha!

Iron..... Thanks for the update..... expecting more

#Team SCENT#
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:29am On Jun 05, 2015
oga rubberkurtain isn't it time yet
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Essyprity(f): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Oga ironkurtain I wan change ur name to finekurtain because ur tori fine no be small. Eagerly waiting for Angel to suffer same faith with that miscreant with d letter D.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Essyprity(f): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Oga ironkurtain I wan change ur name to finekurtain because ur tori fine no be small. Eagerly waiting for Angel to suffer same fate with that miscreant with d letter D. I don't remember the battered boy's name,is he dead?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls kom and update o patiently wait
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
You're really doing a fantastic job here. Seriously waiting for the rest...
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
viewing this topic ironkurtain(m) new update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by missybenign(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
nice one....following
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
The porsche suv screeched and swung to the left as Nina worked the wood grained steering wheel. She hit the pedal and the engine revved hard and the automobile accelerated, overtaking every car infront of it.

"Has she pick up the your call?", she asked Eric who had being trying Lisa's number.

"Nope.......she is not answering the call", Eric said and furrowed his eyebrow. "I will kill that nigga if he dare touch that girl", he murmured with some anger in his voice.

"Do you think you can do it?.....", Nina asked as she swerved the speeding car from right to left. "I mean, to kill somebody".

"It's not a matter of if i can.....but a matter of when", Eric replied. Then he looked at her. "How many people have you killed?", he asked.

"I lost count at two hundred and fifty-eight", Nina replied. "Do you intend to break my record?", she asked Eric with a smile.

"I have told you before and am telling you now that i am not like you", Eric replied.

"We will see about that", Nina murmured and chuckled

Then Eric looked at the traffic light that is about to flash the stop light.

"I wish that sh:t will only be on green.....we need to get there fast", he said.

"Give me that your phone", Nina demanded.

"What?".

"I said give me the damn phone!".

Eric curiously handed the phone to Nina and she dialled a number as she controlled the car.

"Hey Tony, this is Nina.....", Nina began talking to the phone mouthpiece. "......i want you to hack into the city traffic system and track this car. Every traffic light it approaches should be a greenlight".

She handed the phone back to Eric. Then Eric watched closely. And saw every traffic light they approached automatically turning to the greenlight while the others halted every other car coming from other directions.

"I be damned", Eric muttered as the car rolled along the road undisturbed by any traffic. He looked at Nina and nodded with a smile.

Nina hit the pedal and the car roared louder, with the speedometer indicating how faster the car had gotten.

"I hope your girlfriend is a fighter.....", Nina said as she swung the car into the street leading to Angel's family house. "......Because if she is not, then Angel might be done by now......depending on how long he can last before he ejaculates", she looked at Eric intently. Her intentions was to psych him up. And it worked when she saw Eric's breathing suddenly quickened.

"Just drive this car to the place.......", Eric said slowly but with a sinister voice. ".......God help him.......God help them all", he murmured.

Nina heard it and smiled.

They reached the the high walled house and Nina brought the car to a screeching halt infront of the gate. Eric immediately opened the door and jumped out.

"Eric!......wait a minute!", Nina called out as he was about to head towards the gate.

"What?!", Eric stopped and asked angrily.

Nina strode to the back of the Porche Cayenne and beckoned at him as she opened the trunk of the car. Eric came over to see what is inside it.

"We might need one of these.....", Nina said and gestured at the contents in the trunk......matchetes, 12 gauge sawed-off shot guns, Ak 47, Uzi, mac-10, handguns........and other 'hardwares' for killing.

Eric glanced at her and stared inside her trunk.

"It's like you are always ready to overthrow the government.....", he said as he bent over to pick one. "......wait...is that a....a chainsaw??", he asked and glanced at Nina. "Are we here to rescue a girl or open a human abattoir?", he asked again

Nina pursed her lips and shrugged. Eric shook his head. Then he grabbed a baseball bat and straightened up.

"I want to take my time in bringing pain to them frat boys", Eric said and examined it. Then he glanced at Nina and headed towards the gate.

Nina grabbed a handgun and tucked it in the belt behind her as she slammed the lid of the car trunk shut. She went over to the gate as Eric banged his fist on it.

The security man opened the gate furiously and stepped out. He glared at both of them angrily with arms akimbo.

"Who do you think.......".

Before the man could finish those words, Nina pistol whipped him with the handgun and and knocked him out cold. One of the boys who came for the party going on inside the house saw what happened as he stepped out and froze. He looked at Eric and recognized him. Then he staggered and rushed back into the house. Nina and Eric followed him in quick paces.

"Hold her still!", Angel said to the boys as he unbuckled his belt while they struggled to spread Lisa's legs apart.

Though she was very weak, Lisa trying her best as she kicked and thrashed her legs. But she know that it's just a matter of time before the effect of the drug they just injected her starts to kick in. And her fate will be in the hands of the three boys.

"This girl is quite a stubborn one", one of the boys said as they struggled to hold her legs still. "I think we have to wait till the drug weaken her more", he said to Angel.

"I might enjoy it when she is struggling......since she is no longer a virgin", Angel said as he unzipped his trouser. "It will make me give it to her very hard", he smiled.

Then the door of the bedroom swing open and another boy stumbled inside, interrupting them in their rape game.

"Angel, that guy is here....", the boy announced breathlessly. "The fool that was with her yesterday".

"Which guy?", one of the boys holding Lisa's leg demanded.

"Alex......", Angel murmured. Then he zipped up his trouser and smiled. "This is going to be too f@cking interesting......we gonna make him watch", then he looked at the two boys holding Lisa. "You guys go tell the other boys downstairs to get him", he ordered them.

"He is here with one woman.....and i saw.....", the boy who just came in tried to tell Angel what happened to the security man but Angel barked at him to join the two boys that were now leaving the room.

After they left, Angel sat beside Lisa who turned her head weakly and stared at him. She is now giving him a weak smile.

"Run....run for your life", she said to Angel inaudibly.

Angel lit himself a cigarette and blew the smoke at her waist.

"Don't worry girl....when the boys bring your friend, we will make him watch while me and the boys enjoy ourselves", he said to her and took another drag from the cigarette.

Am sorry......you guys will have to have patience.....its mid night now....sorry for the short update......i promise to make it worth the wait on sunday. Take care.

6 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by fabulousbrainzz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Awesome
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
what? Sunday? as good as your story is...Sunday would be like three years sad
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Dahprech(f): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oh yeah kin wait for more well done
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by TemieTee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mennn... DAT was a killer suspense.. I can't but comment today. You are quite good. More ink to ur pen. Eagerly awaiting next update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by labaski(f): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
ironkurtain, honestly u killed it right there.. I never even knew I was holding my breath until I read d last paragraph.. Angel and his crew are in for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg thing. Impatiently waiting till Sunday
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by michaelmo11(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice story, ironkurtain. Time for Eric to unleash the beast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Entangled / Generation To Generations... / The Silent Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.