Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (92907 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
ironkurtain:

That's why i named you my number one fan......thanks sis for your constant support.
me nko?

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Lisa woke up and slowly stretched with a yawn. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and wondered where she was as her eyes darted around the bedroom. They rested on the boy sitting on the chair beside the bed. He raised his eyes from the book he was reading and looked at Lisa with a smile.

"Alex......", Lisa began weakly and smiled back. She looked around room again. "Where are am i", she asked as she tried to sit up.

Eric got up and put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from doing so.

"Relax.......you still look tired", he said to her and adjusted her pillow before her head rested on it. "How do you feel now?", he asked

"Where am i?.....", Lisa asked again and held his hand. "What day is today?".

"You are in my Aunt's place and it is sunday morning", Eric replied.

"Sunday morning?!......", Lisa began and raised her eyebrows. "How long have i been sleeping?", she asked and put her palm on her forehead. "What happened?".

"You don't remember what happened?".

Lisa thought for a few seconds with her eyes shut. "I was in Angel's place......", she muttered still closing her eyes "...took alot of shots with Tracy.......Angel forcing me to his bed", then she opened her eyes and looked at Eric with a worried look. "Did he.....touch me?", she asked.

"Almost.....and the coward hit you", Eric said and touched the fading dark spot on her face.

Then Lisa thought again and sighed. She was having a recollection of everything that happened. Eric stared at her intently waiting for her to tell him more about what happened.

"Tracy......", Lisa murmured shaking her head. "No wonder she was trying to drown me in alcohol.....she was playing her part in the set-up........i thought she was my friend. How could she do that to me?!", Lisa asked and looked at Eric.

Eric shrugged and said nothing.

"I can't trust anybody anymore...", Lisa murmured. "You were right about me still being naive".

"Well atleast you have learned somethings about some people", Eric said to her.

Lisa then noticed she was wearing a pink flowery pyjamas. She raised the blanket covering her and looked underneath it. She felt chest and waist. And looked at Eric with a playful smile.

"Did you put the pyjamas on me?", she asked.

"Why do you ask?", Eric answered the question with another question.

"You took it off"

"Took what off?".

Both of them stared at each other for some seconds. Then Lisa giggled and pulled his hand.

"Come lie down here with me", she said. "I want you to keep me warm".

"The blanket is not warm enough?", Eric asked.

"It is warm......but i want you to keep me......'warm'.....".

Then both of them stared at each other again. This time Lisa had a look on her face and Eric recognized it. He had seen it when he was in her bedroom on her birthday.

"Jesus Christ!.......Lisa?", Eric looked away.

"What?", Lisa giggled.

"You barely escaped a group of boys trying to running a train on you", Eric protested.

"So....?".

"I don't know about you but i don't think i can have that kind of feelings after escaping a dangerous situation".

"Perhaps it is me being in that situation and you coming over to rescue me that kind of puts me in the mood", Lisa said and tried to pulling him over to her. "Just like in the movies.....the hero and the girl having a happy ending".

"You quite strange......", Eric murmured and resisted. "Anyway this is not the movies and am not in the mood......we are in my aunt's place and she is around. Besides she is the one that actually saved you not me......she did most of the heavy lifting".

"Really.....?", Lisa raised her eyebrows. "What did she do?.....walked into the house and beat the hell out of those boys?", she asked jokingly.

"Hm.....you should have seen the insanity that went down", Eric murmured. "She literally went...'say hello to king Kong'....on them", he muttered inaudibly.

He could still remember the look of sheer terror he saw on those boys' faces when Nina was dishing out her punishment for their disobedience. That's what she told him when they were leaving Angel's house with Lisa; a punishment for disobedience. But the so called punishment will definitely be bringing a boat-load of hospital bills. And the possibility of an irrevesible disfigurements.

"Always making funny jokes....", Lisa laughed, interrupting Eric in his thoughts.

Eric looked at her and wished he was joking.

"She is the one that took your........your cloths off", Eric remembered that she only wore undies when she was rescued. "And slipped you into the pyjamas", he said. "She said you need to change them".

"Anyway......", Lisa sighed. "I hope you made him to suffer", Lisa said and stared at Eric. "I hope you made Angel suffer for what he did to me".

"His time will come", Eric murmured and looked at the page of the book he held.

"What?......what do you mean by that?, you didn't do anything to him?", Lisa bombarded him with questions.

"You need to take a lot of rest", Eric sighed. "You will be going back home......your dad will probably be worried about you.......especially when he can't reach you through the phone".

Then Lisa remembered that her cellphone dropped in Angel's room during their brief struggle. And also her handbag. It was quite and expensive brand and losing it made her feel quite unhappy.

Then the door to the bedroom opened and Esther walked it. She saw that Lisa was awake and smiled.

"Hi Lisa.....how are feeling now?", she asked as she bent over and placed her back hand on Lisa's forehead to check her temperature. "Hm......", Esther nodded. "Any unusual feeling?", she asked.

"Just.......", Lisa began and looked at Eric. "....just a bit tired and needing some warmth".

"Ok.....", Esther said and glanced at Eric. "You have to rest......get more sleep....i will get more blanket for you".

'If only you know that it's not a blanket she wants.....', Eric thought with a smirk as he glanced at Esther and continue reading the book. 'She wants the warmth caused by the rhythmic friction between two sweaty body'.

"Eric i want to see outside", Esther then said and head towards the door.

Eric waved at Lisa and followed his mother behind. Lisa did waved back and made a "i will see you soon" gesture at him.

"So.....", Esther began when they got to the corridor. "I will be going back to Metro-city.....this morning", she said and looked at Eric.

"This morning?", Eric exclaimed and raised his eyebrows. "Why the rush?", he asked.

"I don't want David to get worried......you know.....your real mother kidnapped me and brought me here. He called earlier today and i told him that i went home to get somethings".

"So how do you intend to go?......Metro-city is like eight hours from Easthill".

"Nina already booked a flight for me......a private jet", Esther smiled. "Very rich and dangerous woman.....", she murmured and looked around the corridor with expensive lights.

"So that means we won't be seeing each other for a month?", Eric asked.

"Yeah......", Esther replied. Then she got closer to Eric and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Actually i want you to spend sometime with your real mother".

"What do you mean?, you are my real mother......to hell with whatever she said", Eric said.

"And i will always see you as my son", Esther said and held his arms tight. "But i want you to spend time with her so that you can choose who you want to be with......there are things that she could give you that i can't".

"What will that be?", Eric demanded.

Then he saw Nina emerge from one of the rooms in the corridor. She paused and staring at them.

"Even if you let me spend a whole year with her, i will always choose you mom", he said firmly to Esther as he stared at Nina. Nina smirked and looked away.

Then Esther gave Eric a tight hug and refused to let go. Nina watched them for a some seconds and came over to where they are standing.

"Sorry to break the emotional moment.....your flight is waiting for you", She said to esther.

Then Esther let go and gazed at Eric. "I will see you soon my son", she said and left him. Eric stared at her as she left. Nina stood beside him and also watched Esther leave.
"So.....it's now you and me.....", she began as she raised a hand to put it on Erics shoulder.

Eric left before the hand could touch him without saying a word. Nina stared at him as he left and smirked.

"Go ahead.......", she murmured. "In the end you will come to me.......i promise you that boy, because we always come back.....just the way i did to my father, and how he did to his own father........monsters only enjoy the company of their own kind", she smiled.

Eric stared at the big guy standing near him as he relaxed on the sofa while they waited for Nina. He had being looking at the heavy and dangerous looking man intently to get his attention. But the man remained still like a statue wearing black suit with dark sunshade. No body movement, no flinch, not even reaching out to scratch an itch. Eric stared at him and wondered what kind of a man he was.

"So....", Eric began as he sat up. "What is your name heavy man?........any relatives?,......sir are you married?.......perhaps girlfriends?......or maybe....boyfriends?"

The man heard 'boyfriends' and slowly turned his head and looked at Eric.

"Boyfriends of course......", Eric continued. ".......because i can't imagine you banging a girl with that large body of yours. The poor thing will be pulverized before one rhythm is completed......dude look at the size of your body.....am sure you have enough power to rape a buffalo senseless".

The man continue staring at Eric without saying a words.

"Even though you can't get laid by any creature on earth, jacking off is not an option for you......just look at the size of your hands", Eric pointed at the big man's hand. "You might tear your balls out with those 'bench clamp'......sir you are large but your life is kind of f@cked up though", he sniggered.

Then Nina entered the living-room carrying a suitcase and a handbag with Alex following behind her.

"I want you to drop him off in the Philips house", she ordered the big man and pointed at Alex.

"Yes mam", the man said.

"Wait....what's going on here?", Eric asked Nina and glanced at Alex. Is he finally going back?".

"No.....he will stay there just for a day.....today", Nina replied. "You have to take your girlfriend back to her dad's house. After that, you and i have alot of things to talk about".

"Talk about what?".

"Talk about your uncompleted mission".

"Why don't i go to her dad's house with king kong?", Eric asked.

"Why?", Nina asked and tilted her head abit.

"Me taking a girl who has a black eye to her father who probably had being calling and waiting all night for his own daughter", Eric said. "I will definitely need a back up incase the man come at me with the cavalry".

"That's your problem.....you deal with it", Nina said nonchalantly.

"Why don't i take her home myself....", Alex suggested and looked at Eric intently.

"Shut your coward mouth before i do it with a broken bottle", Eric warned him. "If it was Greg lying in that room you would probably piss all over yourself and pass out", he mocked.

"Mind how you talk to Alex because he is the oldest", Nina said sternly to Eric.

"Like what?, two minutes?", Eric snorted.

"Even if it is two seconds, he is still older because he came out first".

"Whatever.....".

"Yeah...whatever. But make sure the girl is back home before i get back", Nina ordered.

Eric thought for a while and smiled. "Okay i will do it....", he then said. "But i will need a car",

"Okay.....we can.....", Nina began.

"The porsche suv.....", Eric interrupted her.

"What do you mean?"

"He wants to cruise around town with his girlfriend in your Porsche cayenne", Alex said and eyed Eric. "Dude got a taste for the good life".

"Wait.......when did this buffoon learn how to talk?", Eric asked the big man and gestured at Alex. Then he looked at Nina. "So can i have the keys or do you want to have another occupant in your villa?"

"Get me the keys to the Rover.....", Nina said to the man and tossed the keys she had in her hand to Eric. "Am in no mood for endless debate with you.....just go do whatever you want but be back home on time", she said to him.

Then Nina opened her handbag and took out a piece of paper.

"I tracked the location of the computer i.p address you gave me.....", she said as she handed the paper to Eric. "The real name of the user and other infos.....who is he?", she asked.

Eric took the paper and glanced through everything written on it. Then he smiled delightfully and he looked at Alex.

"What is it?", Alex asked.

"One of your problems.....", Eric replied and looked at the paper again. "The fool is even living in Metro-city.......my own city", he said with a grin as he went through the address written on the paper.

Then he picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"This is going to be a sweet job for Stanley and his crew", he murmured as he waited for the call to be answered. "Am sure he is be back from his training tour".

"What are you talking about?.....who is this fool living in your city?", Alex demanded.

"Your internet warrior called Chunky-guy", Eric replied. Then the call got answered and Eric heard Stanley's sleepy voice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
iAreMozelle:
me nko?

You too and all my viewers......but nellyme be my number one
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ironkurtain, u really try o, tnk u 4 ur update. May God bles u
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
nellyme:
Ironkurtain sir pls dnt mind anyone forcing you to write at your expense, if dey cnt wait then dey dnt knw wat it means to work and still pen sometin down. Take this advice: don't try to please anybody, update at your convenient time, nobody pays you for this. After their pleading they will just end up copying your story and pasting at their blog . Mtchewwwwwwwww.

Greet hubby for me and abeg dnt stress yaself much...body no be firewood.
I blv dat Ironkurtain is doing wat he enjoy best. Nobody force him to start dis story and nobody can even if the aggression of Nairalanders are many, he cnt be forced. Honestly, ur comment is gud at 1 part but piss me off at d oda part as u generallized somethings in ur comment
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ashiat39:

I blv dat Ironkurtain is doing wat he enjoy best. Nobody force him to start dis story and nobody can even if the aggression of Nairalanders are many, he cnt be forced. Honestly, ur comment is gud at 1 part but piss me off at d oda part as u generallized somethings in ur comment

Sorry sis, didn't intend to get u angry...jst dnt wanna mention names so I kinda said it so dos dat are concerned will see it and they knw demselves...enjoy. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
finally..need more though
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
IRONCURTAIN AM SORRY BUT YOU JUST MADE ME YOUR MENTOR .I WILL BE BACK IN ONE MONTH TIME SO THAT THE SUSPENCE WON'T BE THAT MUCH.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 1:42am On Jun 13, 2015
holysin5683:
IRONCURTAIN AM SORRY BUT YOU JUST MADE ME YOUR MENTOR .I WILL BE BACK IN ONE MONTH TIME SO THAT THE SUSPENCE WON'T BE THAT MUCH.

Haba why naw?....back in one month?, you just made my day go bad oo
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ice4jez(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2015
ironkurtain:

Haba why naw?....back in one month?, you just made my day go bad oo
bro pls pick days u would be updating so people won't be feeling, the story is too sweet for comfort
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
And I have finally arrived. I started reading dis story yestrday and it rily got all my attention. I cant help but say wow! Great story u gat here,& I aint going nowhere till its done. #Following#
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by shegs2009(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ice4jez:
bro pls pick days u would be updating so people won't be feeling, the story is too sweet for comfort
Exactly...and tanks 4 d update we appreciate u. Iro
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
omotalkie:
And I have finally arrived. I started reading dis story yestrday and it rily got all my attention. I cant help but say wow! Great story u gat here,& I aint going nowhere till its done. #Following#

Am glad you made out some time to view my story.....thanks.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
ironkurtain:

Am glad you made out some time to view my story.....thanks.
U welcome. So, any update for tonight?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
nellyme:

Sorry sis, didn't intend to get u angry...jst dnt wanna mention names so I kinda said it so dos dat are concerned will see it and they knw demselves...enjoy. No hard feelings.
Ok no pbm ma'am

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
omotalkie:
U welcome. So, any update for tonight?

Still working on it....it might be toight or tomorrow night depending on when i finish. But latest tomorrow night
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by kelsmic: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Finally I have caught up with the movement. Nice Job so Far IronKurtain. Be waiting for More!!!
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
The suv rolled to the side of the road and stopped. Eric turned off the music playing from it's speakers and looked at Lisa who was leaning towards him with her head resting on his shoulders. Then he surveyed the compound of her house carefully and saw no activities. Neither did he see her dad with his cavalry.

"Home sweet home.....", he said to her with a smile. "Time to go........you have to go prepare for tomorrow".

"Aren't you taking me inside?", Lisa asked and put her hand on his laps.

"You want me to drive the car into your house?,......i will if this car can fit through the door", Eric murmured and surveyed the compound again.

"No not that....", Lisa laughed. "I want you to walk me into the house?", she gave him a cute eyes and a duck lips.

"You want me to walk you into the house?,.......are you now suffering from some kind of a 'princess syndrome'?", Eric asked.

Then he sighed and rubbed the wood grained steering wheel as he stared ahead in thoughts. He wants to say something to Lisa and he is wondering if it is the right time to do so.

"Lisa.....", Eric began, deciding to break the news. "There is something i want to tell you".

"What is it?", Lisa asked.

"It's about this thing going on between you and i", Eric murmured. "I think it should stop", he looked at her.

Lisa stared at him for almost half a minute and asked why. Eric sighed and looked away. Then he turned and looked at her.

"This relationship is kind of based on a lie.....my lie", he said to her. "And there are things about me that you don't know........things that make people around me unsafe".

"What is the lie?", Lisa asked.

"You remember what i told you the first time we went to Angel's house".

"Yes"

"Well i meant what i was saying.....i was playing Alex and my......".

"Yes i know", Lisa interrupted him. "I know that......Eric", she looked at him and smiled. "Your twin brother, Alex told me".

"Alex what?!, when?", Eric gasped.

"He told me when we were in your aunt's place", Lisa smirk. "I thought it was you telling me your bullshit story again till i noticed the shirt he wore and the look in his eyes.......he got that exciting look. But you, nothing seems to excite you at all. Then i eavedropped on your discussions with your 'aunt' or rather your real mother......and i believed what you told me about her being the one who did most of the heavy lifting".

Eric stared at her for a minute in silence and then pursed his lips.

"Alex......that motherf@cker....i will get that fool", he murmured.

"You should thank him", Lisa nudged him. "I think he cares for you to tell me all these himself".

"It's because he is a f@ck boy.......who is now developing loose lips". Eric muttered.

"But he is still your brother......your twin brother", Lisa said quietly. Then she leaned more closer to Eric that the scent of the shampoo she had used during shower hit his nostrils. "So tell me the things about your that make me unsafe", she demanded.

"Do you really want to know?", Eric asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Alot of things though.......one of them is i have this mental condition.....mental psychosis.....that flares up when am under heavy stress", Eric muttered. "Sometimes i have these thoughts....perhaps voices in my head.....i....i just don't know....but they are unclean......very terrible", his gaze became a distant one and his grip on the steering wheel tightened. "There are some days i just want to put the hurt on someone.....watch someone suffer by my hands.....make someone bleed....that explain why i did what i did to Greg". Then he surveyed the house compound yet again when he saw the house help walk by.

"Don't worry....my dad is not around", Lisa sniggered when she noticed his constant look out. "He had probably gone to the bowling alley".

Then She eased away and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Why don't we go inside the house so you can tell me more", she said and opened the car door. Eric followed suit and both of them headed towards the front door.

Both of them entered the bedroom with Eric following Lisa behind. As he closed the door and turned to say something to her, she immediately pushed him against the door and crushed her lips into his. Lisa tongue kissed him fiercely and pushed her waist against his quite hard. Though Eric was surprised, without any questions asked, he responded by grabbing her behind and pulling her so close that he could feel flesh inbetween her legs.

Lisa moaned and wrapped one leg around his hip. The tongue kissing got ecstatic. Her hips rubbing Eric's own in a rhythmic way. Then Eric lifted her and propelled her towards the bed as she wrapped both legs around his hips.

More tongue kissing on the bed as both of them ripped out their cloths like it is on fire. The two nude bodies rubbed against each other as they got entangled in their wild kissing and caressing. Then Lisa grabbed Eric's manhood and guided him inside her. It made him gasp and his breath quickened. Lisa moaned and looked into his eyes.

"What are you thinking now?", she whispered to him.

"Crazy things.....", he whispered back and pushed deeper into her. "Lots of it".

"Show me something crazy.......show me what you got big boy".

"No......you may get hurt".

"Then hurt me!", Lisa moaned. "I want you to hurt me".

"No.....", Eric declined.

"I insist......", Lisa finger nails dug into his flesh as she grabbed his behind to make him go deeper inside her.

Like someone who suddenly got possessed by a demon, Eric grabbed Lisa's hands and held it down with one hand. He grabbed her neck with the other hand and held her head down but didn't squeeze.

"Wanna get hurt huh?",

The sex started getting rough. Eric thrust into her like they were having a grudge with each thrust getting harder and harder. Lisa was moaning loud and almost out of breath as Eric hard thrusting knocked all the air out of her. The "thing" filling her up and spreading her wider was giving her some pain and alot of pleasure......pleasure that she had never experienced and it seems to be building something inside her. Something that felt so good and also felt like it will soon pop off.

As if he wasn't feeling what he was doing, Eric then roughly flipped Lisa over and grabbed her hips. Lisa responded by getting on her hands and knees. She arched her back as Eric grabbed her hair roughly and took her from behind. The entire bed protested loudly as Eric plowed her like he just got the news that life on earth will end any moment.

After what seemed like an eternity of getting pounded from behind, from the corner of her eye, Lisa saw what Eric was doing to her through the mirror on the dressing table. She turned her head and watched the action. Looking at Eric's sweaty well built body and hard muscles made her go ecstatic with every thrust he made. Then Eric stopped and got out of the bed.

"Oh you wanna watch?", he grunted breathlessly with lots of sweat when he noticed what she was doing.

He dragged her to the front of the mirror and bent her down infront of it, making her to place her hands on the table. And then they literally knocked down everything on the table as both of them went at it. Eric was ramming her hard like he had the intentions to hurt her.......perhaps break her back. Lisa's moans keep getting louder and louder, not caring if the house help heard it.

After they had almost dismantled the furniture, Lisa turned and pushed Eric away. She then pushed him to the bed and had him lying on his back. She took the cowgirl position to let him know that she is taking over the show. She slapped him across his face and placed both hands on his chest to hold him down and started riding him hard. So hard that his hip bone ached. 'This girl is an animal', he thought as she rhythmically and roughly moved her hips in different motions with her breath getting quicker and harder; her loud moans turning into screams. Like a wild banshee.

They both of them hit the point of no return together. It was Lisa's first time and it felt like the floodgates of pleasure was opened inside her. Her body quivered like crazy. She was screaming "Oh my God!!" when she hit the cloud nine and grabbed Eric's chest, almost ripping the skin off it. Then she collapsed on top of him, trying to catch her breath. She was done.

Eric was done too. After about a minute of bearing Lisa's weight on top of him, he gently propelled her body that moved like a rag-doll and laid her beside him. Only the sounds of their breathing could be heard as both of them laid in silence and remained still for some minutes.

After a few more minutes, Lisa turned and faced Eric. She place a hand on his chest and rested her leg on his.

"Eric.......i think i know why you didn't do anything to Angel", she said and played with his nipple.

"Why?", Eric asked and looked at her.

"Well........", Lisa pursed her lips. "You wanted to do something real terrible to him but there were lots of witnesses......so you decided to get him another day".

"Yeah......you are almost right about that", Eric sighed.

Lisa smiled and rested her head on his chest. She said, "I wish i will be there to watch you make him suffer......i might even join the action", she smiled.

"No.....i don't want you doing none of that".

"Why?".

"Because i do my dirts alone and i prefer it that way.....even if i want to involve someone, it will never be you".

"Okay.....i will just watch".

"Neither do i want you to watch.........it could give you nightmares".

"Nightmares?,.....what do you intend to do to him?", Lisa asked, looking at Eric and furrowing her brow.

"Can we just talk about something else?", Eric asked.

Lisa smiled and put her head in it's former position. Then someone knocked on the door and opened. It was the house help. She saw their nude bodies and immediately turned her eyes away.

"Lisa........your dad wants to see you", the girl said and immediately closed the door.

Eric immediately jumped out of the bed and searched for his cloths. But Lisa casually put hers on and laughed at how hectic he was.

Sitting on the sofa with his back resting on the back cushion, Eric remained in a calm composure as he drummed his right fingers on his thigh. He was focused on the programme beaming from the flat screen. But it wasn't the comedy show being shown that got his interest. It was his way of avoiding the steady gaze of the man sitting opposite him. He was Lisa's father and since he saw Eric coming out from Lisa's bedroom he had been staring at him without saying anything.

'Goddammit! ......say something!', Eric thought aloud and glanced at the man.

His name is Mr Tom Richard, Lisa's father and the manager of one the biggest electronics company in the Federal Capital State. He is in his late forties and wasn't much of a big man. He wore eyeglasses with an expressionless look on his face......perhaps he had that look because of the comfortably seated boy infront of him. The boy he saw coming out of his daughter's bedroom.

"Sir.......is there anything wrong?", Eric then asked, bearing in mind that if the old-man knew what he and Lisa had done some minutes ago, the question will prompt the man to go get his gun and knife.

"So you are Alex.......", Tom began with a sigh. "The guy who saved my daughter from those school bullies".

"Well yeah.....", Eric nodded.

"I heard you literally rip those boys limb to limb.......you gave them a lifetime beating in five minutes", Tom smiled.

Eric nodded, not sure of what to say to the man.

"So.......if my family have any problem with some bloat heads, can i call you to come take care of them".

"Sir.......just give me a knife and i will kill any number of people you want", Eric sighed and looked away. He just don't understand the situation and the questions.

"Good......", Tom said and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the screen of the t.v. "I will let that man know that i also have tough boys with me", he murmured.

Eric heard it and looked at him surprisingly. "Which man?", he asked.

"Just one fat headed man who seems to enjoy sh;t testing me at the bowling alley", Tom said and moved his weight on the sofa. "I think i will take you there so as to let that fool know who he is messing with......knock him around", he murmured almost inaudibly as he gazed in thoughts.

Eric heard those words and chuckled as he slowly ran his fingers through his low cut hair.

"Sir......", he began and looked at Tom. ".....i know Lisa must have said alot of things about me.......but being a 'knock-around guy' is definitely not one......and neither are you going to let her date one".

"Oh......but you are the same person who almost ended the lives of some bullies......that's what i heard", Tom said and looked at him.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if those boys walked away".

"That's the same problem am having.......he just won't let me be.....always all over me......i just can't enjoy my bowling game".

"Then make a report......call the police", Eric glanced at the stairs leading to the bedrooms and wished that Lisa would come so that he won't continue this discussion.

"I don't want to do that......", Tom said with a frown. "I want to take matters in my own hands".

Eric glanced at the stairs again and said, "where is Lisa?......i have to leave because my mother is waiting for me".

"Don't worry she will join us shortly......", Tom motioned his hand at Eric to calm down. "Perhaps she is taking a shower.......she must have sweat alot".

Eric heard "sweat alot and his heart skipped a beat. He stared at the man intently.

"So......", Tom continued. "What do you think i should do to this man?", he asked.

"Well......there are alot of things you can do that will make him to never ever bother you sir", Eric replied still staring at the man intently.

"Oh really?......", the old man got up from his seat and went over to where Eric was sitting and sat beside him. "Son.....tell me what to do", he demanded.

Eric stared at Tom for a few seconds to be sure if the man was in his right mind.

"Well......", Eric then began with a curious look on his face. "If it was me, i will definitely do something real vicious......like taking him out and butchering his ass right there infront of everyone.

"He is quite a big fellow.....so how will i do that", Tom asked.

"You said it is in a bowling alley?".

"Yeah".

"Then what you have to do is very simple.....just take off your shirt and wrap a bowling ball with it", Eric smiled. "Then you come from behind him when he is running his mouth at someone else and swing it at his head......and crack his skull".

Tom remained silent with a thoughtful gaze after hearing what Eric just said.

"But as for me, i will do something more drastic", Eric continued. "Like knocking him out and laying him down on his belly with one of the bowling pin shoved in his mouth. Then i will bring down the bowling ball on his head......so as to crack his skull, break his teeth and fracture his jaw......all at the same time".

Tom stared at Eric thoughtfully and nodded with a smile. Eric saw the gesture and rubbed his head again.

"Oh God......what am i saying", Eric murmured still rubbing his head. "........sir what are we even doing?", he asked Tom.

"What do you mean by that?", Tom inquired.

"I mean.......this suppose to be a situation in which you would be asking me questions about my relationship with your daughter ......you know...... laying down laws for dating your daughter........not us plotting how to kill a man",

Tom smirked and looked away as he relaxed on the sofa. After a few minutes of silence between them, he looked at Eric.

"Lisa reminds me of her mother", Tom began with a smile. "Beautiful, very intelligent, always want to be independent, and sometime always in a rush to do things......she always know what's best for her. That's probably the reason why she chose you".

Then he shift his eyes to the t.v screen. "I know what the both of you did in her room", he said with a sigh. "And i know that it wasn't the first time......the both of you are grown now, though you might still be inexperienced. So i just leave the both of you to yourselves......but i hope the both of you are fully aware of what could happen", Tom got closer to Eric. "And always remember that she is still my little girl......so if you in any way think you can use her and dump her, i dont care how tough you are boy........terribles things gonna happen to you if i get you", he said sternly with a cold look on his face.

Eric nodded and said nothing. Then Tom smiled at him and started asking questions on what to do to that guy in the bowling alley.

Lisa descended from the stair quietly and saw Eric and her father talking and laughing together. She stared at both of them for some time and smiled as she went over to join them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
"I know what the both of you did in her room", he said with a sigh. Lol. I can imagine d look on Eric's face when he heard dat. Tanx bro for d update

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:
"I know what the both of you did in her room", he said with a sigh. Lol. I can imagine d look on Eric's face when he heard dat. Tanx bro for d update
Lol.,or when he said she must have sweat alot gringringrin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Hahaha dis update got me cracking. Lisa's dad is a real jonze man ooo he knws wats up lol . I hope the man they are plotting against aint Barry ! Nyc one ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2015
nellyme:
Hahaha dis update got me cracking. Lisa's dad is a real jonze man ooo he knws wats up lol . I hope the man they are plotting against aint Barry ! Nyc one ironkurtain
I'm even suspecting d man to be Sosai (Eric's grandfather)
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:

If he is the one, wahala dey o. Cos Eric is teaching him to inflict pain on one of his own.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:

The Sosai??.......are you kidding me.......do you think the father of killer and the grandfather of a potential psycho killer will be wasting his time acting stupid in a bowling alley?........the Sosai is the leader of the organization that regards themselves as the Family. Let me give u guys some hints about the organization. They are a group of the wealthiest that play god in the country. They run the country and decide who should rule and who shouldn't. The Sosai is the leader of that organization. And from what he did to Nina, his only daughter and child for failing to accomplish a mission, you will know the man is plain heartless.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
HE is viewing this topic now...expecting update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
iAreMozelle:
HE is viewing this topic now...expecting update

Not finished yet bro.......am here jacking for ideas grin grin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
ironkurtain:

The Sosai??.......are you kidding me.......do you think the father of killer and the grandfather of a potential psycho killer will be wasting his time acting stupid in a bowling alley?........the Sosai is the leader of the organization that regards themselves as the Family. Let me give u guys some hints about the organization. They are a group of the wealthiest that play god in the country. They run the country and decide who should rule and who shouldn't. The Sosai is the leader of that organization. And from what he did to Nina, his only daughter and child for failing to accomplish a mission, you will know the man is plain heartless.
Ok ooh. Tanx for d enlightenment. So are we expecting udate soon?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ironkurtain..... I am spell bounded by your story..... You really tried...... I don't the words to use....... I will comment later, after checking my dictionary......

Thanks for the update....... keep it flowing wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeh39:
Ironkurtain..... I am spell bounded by your story..... You really tried...... I don't the words to use....... I will comment later, after checking my dictionary......

Thanks for the update....... keep it flowing wink

#TEAM SCENT
Babe u don land, welcome ooh
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:
Ok ooh. Tanx for d enlightenment. So are we expecting udate soon?

Yeah but not today.......it's after 11pm.......i can't write with sleepy eyes and neither do i want to rush the story
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you guys check very well, you will notice that the first five chapters are well written........that was where i stopped before i decided to start uploading......that was how i intended to make the story look. But due to being in a rush to meet up with the demands for update, i just write what comes to mind.......and i feel quite bad cos if i took my time with it, it will even be better than what i have written so far.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:
Babe u don land, welcome ooh

Lol...... I don land ooo...... Abeg shift for me, make I sit down.

#TEAM SCENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Entangled / Generation To Generations... / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.