Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. (32108 Views)

Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by walozanga(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
chuna1985:

There have been several talks about expelling igbos out of Lagos. We are waiting oooo, wen u will try it, U will know who owns Lagos.

Dream on.

They should make the move naa... TalkativeS.. They sabi talk and shout

4 Likes

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

Oga it's not my conspiracy theory as I have been hearing it for sometime. Yesterday most yoruba genre entertainers matched to government office and Fashola addressed them. From what I heard they want the total closure of Alaba market cus of piracy. That's the root cause. So I am not making up stories.

As for computer village and Ladipo. The master plan of lagos state shows that those areas are residential. This is not the first time such issue is coming up. There have been plans to relocate them for a long time for some reason, it was quenched. Only for it t o resurface again. Lagos State government plans to follow the master plan of lagos. By doing that a lot of businesses will be affected. Houses will go too. I heard from a reliable source hence I have been voicing out. So please this is beyond conspiracy.
envy is killer disease. ......

If you were God .....hmmm I'm sorry for what would have happened to us......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

Oga it's not my conspiracy theory as I have been hearing it for sometime. Yesterday most yoruba genre entertainers matched to government office and Fashola addressed them. From what I heard they want the total closure of Alaba market cus of piracy. That's the root cause. So I am not making up stories.

As for computer village and Ladipo. The master plan of lagos state shows that those areas are residential. This is not the first time such issue is coming up. There have been plans to relocate them for a long time for some reason, it was quenched. Only for it t o resurface again. Lagos State government plans to follow the master plan of lagos. By doing that a lot of businesses will be affected. Houses will go too. I heard from a reliable source hence I have been voicing out. So please this is beyond conspiracy.
envy is a killer disease. ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by walozanga(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

U can only spread foolishness. Excuse me.

U need medical attention

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
walozanga:

U need medical attention

like ur papa right?

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by shizzleStar: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

A jungle ape calling someone a monkey. Mtscw. What will you say when the place is shut down? Fool.
Your useless father is the progenitor of jungle apes, and you a hopeless mor.on.

The ill-advised antics of you mo.ronic and envious haters will surely backfire. Just keep at it
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by freshcvvs: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

Certainly not. But the government I no likes doing wuruwuru. Before embarking on things like this. There should be enough notice on ground. I doubt if most traders no that at anytime the government can come and change them. So it's not a bad thing but people need to be aware of the possibilities.

Enough notice even though you have been hearing that it's likely to be moved soonest? is that not notice? you also said they once tried to move it but had issues, meaning the people by now should know the market is likely to be moved, so which one be enough notice again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by walozanga(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
envy is killer disease. ......

His father Drew the map of ladipo yet he beg to offload igbo man's goods there.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
That place needs a cleanup. Behind the facade of business goes a lot of criminal activities. Stolen vehicles are dismantled under one hour and sold to innocent people as "tokunbo". The govt needs to look more closely into the place.

5 Likes

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Remarkable: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

Naughty Ibos causing problem in yoruba land.
The only solution is to impose baba oloja on them to make them conform.

You are right that they are naughty for causing trouble and resorting to violence, but they aren't causing trouble in Yorubaland... it is no man's land, don't tell me all this while you still haven't gotten the memo? and there will be no baba whatever as that ship sailed a long time ago, so keep dwelling in your wishful thinking...

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oya Oba Rilwan Akiolu move the lagoon over Ladipo and settle this matter once and for all.
Long live the king!
Long live the Igbo traders!!
Long live Musshin!!!
Long live Lagos!!!!
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Setaje(f): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
freshcvvs:

Enough notice even though you have been hearing that it's likely to be moved soonest? is that not notice? you also said they once tried to move it but had issues, meaning the people by now should know the market is likely to be moved, so which one be enough notice again? undecided

Like calling them and holding a meeting wiv the market leaders is more civil.
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Bonuwa: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lagoon tin
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by conine: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

Better get good reasoning on ur coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
superstar1:

I don't do 2by2inches container store, sho gbo apprentice, oponu afofungbemu omo alainiran.

The market will be shut and heavens will not fall. No be today.
mumu, so why are now crying like a baby.

Opoda.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by cirmuell(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Dude if the crisis lingers, the market will be locked until they stop the fights. This is not the first time a market will be locked.
grin U get time, Texco whatever is a confirmed numbskull...quote reasonable people abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Setaje(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

What is this one saying. Attack the messenger and not the message is a sign of deep mental illness.
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Remarkable:

You are right that they are naughty for causing trouble and resorting to violence, but they aren't causing trouble in Yorubaland...

Ladipo is Yoruba Land. The market is situated in Yorubaland and not ibo land

it is no man's land,

Go tell that to ur ancestors in Onitsha.

don't tell me all this while you still haven't gotten the memo? and there will be no baba whatever as that ship sailed a long time ago, so keep dwelling in your wishful thinking..

Ignoramus, Even in alaba there is baba oloja. That u dont see them doesnt mean they arent there. This has been mentioned earlier on this thread. The reason for the constant madness in Ladipo is lack of baba oloja. This should be speedily corrected.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by shizzleStar: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

I dey tell you. Deep-red envy...and to think that some of these fools are actually lashing out at south Africa for their xenophobic attacks lol

...but many of them will perish in their hate

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by ManMountain(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
When the Minister and Attorney General comes onboard, all these Ibos pirating people intellectual properties will end up in jail.
bunch of re.tarded criminals!
waiting for those yeye Ibo mods that keeps banning. F.ools! angry

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

What is this one saying. Attack the messenger and not the message is a sign of deep mental illness.
free your mind to your neighbor for you to be prosper that's my word to you
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by crusufixo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

La chin ga la rata....

Isi pu to........ angry
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Ogatitus: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

Wonder why u guys hate dem igbos soo much. U jst making them look special
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Ogatitus: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

#igbophobia
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Setaje(f): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
free your mind to your neighbor for you to be prosper that's my word to you

Tackle the issues in front of u and don't shift blame. That's my advise to you. tongue
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Remarkable: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=32952614][/quote]what are you saying? in one sentence that there is Baba-crap and in another the reason there is violence is due to lack of baba-ole in the market? lol
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by deltalife(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mynd44:

This is not the first or (possibly) last time the Lagos stage government/ local government or their agencies will lock a market up over breach in security or breaking environmental laws.

And what happens when they do, the targeted Ibos dies, or God will stop being God..............? Guy threat na water
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by superstar1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
chuna1985:

There have been several talks about expelling igbos out of Lagos. We are waiting oooo, wen u will try it, U will know who owns Lagos.

Dream on.
I hope when we do, don't cry of genocide or xenophobia.

Up till today you keep crying over Awolowo for killing 3million of you, without him taking a single shot.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
superstar1:

I hope when we do, don't cry of genocide or xenophobia.

Up till today you keep crying over Awolowo for killing 3million of you, without him taking a single shot.

U know very well we're not into long talk. We wait.
Re: Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. by reborn1: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

You are right that they are naughty for causing trouble and resorting to violence, but they aren't causing trouble in Yorubaland... it is no man's land, don't tell me all this while you still haven't gotten the memo? and there will be no baba whatever as that ship sailed a long time ago, so keep dwelling in your wishful thinking...
[/s]

Just shut it there mofo, You are part of the goat causing trouble on this forum. Is Lagos your father's land? You just talk anyhow without using your demented brain. Mugun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.