Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96449 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by dawood4good: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi, it seems alotz of u guys don't know what is it. It is common here in the northern part of the country. It is not juju, is just a container of eyelids especially for ladies, if u open it u will discover it is just a grounded eyelid. Before the advent of modern and moist eyelids, this is the local container used in keeping it. Please people should stop saying what they have no knowledge of, most of the comments I read about this post is untrue and misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by fayosmusty(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
[i][/i]
It is called "tiro" in yoruba language, it's part ladies cosmetics bt it might contain some fetish ingredients sha bt it used by most ladies jst dat dis one is d local typ, d modern one is called kajaa
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
she wants to take your ability to visit Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kemnareal: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is Tiro,otanjele in Ibo lang.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
No cause for alarm, this is an excellent example of African ingenuity, it is a Love Machine and it's au naturel. Enjoy ya self
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by pjecly: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is the reason why we said you must be familiar with african items. this is not charm. it is just a mere black paint used as led in eyes. most old women make use of it. it has been redesigned now.

Wake up..... this is not charm......yoruba call it TIRO

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by omolekan: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.

grin Please what is it?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by abdarrasheed: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
its called TOZALI in hausa,means traditional eye glow me too am using it so never panic
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Chikere2: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
In the words of Chiwetalu Agu the famous Nigerian actor "Otangele mgbe ochie"
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by dhemmyhardy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ Op why are you scared........That is TIRO in yoruba land
Na that small thing dey make u fear
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by mular(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
it is microphone check well shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by egunna(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
ma guy fear not.its just a container for eye pencil.at least as i kno it.i use to kno it from back den.frm d village
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by delishpot: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
isalegan2:

Hahahaha. He's calling the cow hairs/fur on the hide "feathers." Dumbass kids noo ni gbogbo wa won. grin

Wow! But that takes me back o. shocked Who remembers "tiroo"? You're special, in a good way. wink

No be small. As he said feathers I was like ahhh.....na juju jor in my mind grin. But when I saw what he was talking about I knew what it was. I see it in those Zobo, spice and chai sellers in the north. Women and babies rub it around their eyes. They say it make the eyes white Brighter.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Princess4eva(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
yoruba women and charm are like rice and beans.

am not ibo

Has the guy mentioned his boo's tribe? It's just convenient for u to assume she is Yoruba. You are a coward, wanting us to think you are not Ibo.

@ op, the pix u showed us isn't rosary neither is it a crucifix, I don't do jazz but it sure looks like those stuff we see on Africa Magic. I'll implore u do d retreat stylishly, don't come unto her too strongly. This particular one may not be to harm u, bt if she can do it at all, then u will definitely cross her one day, when that day comes, nothing will restrain her. Watch ur back!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by englishmart(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
To show that he is truly a man of God grin
you and that your man of God, don high be that!!!!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by fabulousmann(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
it's not juju its local eye liner
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by delishpot: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
wordbank:

So why did d girl tell him 'it's nothing'... ain't nothing like nothing. she should have told him it's tiro or whatever it is. Btw dia r beta containers. Op, no worries person no dey die twice lol

I dont think she just said nothing. cos OP even said he saw feathers around it. Look well no feather there. No woman will say NOTHING to something like that.
OP, talk true and shame the devil, did she just say NOTHING when you asked her out of genuine concern?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Oziohindase(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
TO MY UNDERSTANDING, ITS BEING USED IN HAUSA LAND, ITS A NATIVE BOTTLE FOE LOCAL POWDERED BLACK EYES LED USUALLY USED BY OLD WOMEN IN THE HAUSA VILLAGES UNLESS HER OWN CONTAINED SMTH ELSE
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Bobopupa: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.
To clear doubts and be truly sure it's a local cosmetic (which i also believe it is), i think OP should state if his girlfriend is a northerner or from somewhere in the middle belt as that's (Tiro) quite commonly used by them.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by cornoil(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's calledd "Tiro". It's d local eyes pencil. Some use it for medicinal purpose, to clear eyes dirts. Some use it as juju to make everyone likes them or to be praised.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Jummeee(f): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
Seconded. We call it kwalli in hausa. It is tiro. If you take off the long lid, u will see a tiny broom-like stick with a finely grounded black powder inside. It is old school sha. People use Kajal nowadays. (Your babe fit don do love charm - lols) just kidding but who knows!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by needinfo: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
The dude is just seeking attention. No one would touch something like this with his hand but there he is caresing it.one would use a packer and something to pick it, not hand.it is also a coincidence that your girl just came back from villa after how many days.what a cheap attention seeker.no mind the dude.na attention him dey find.who would want to touch a charm.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sacora(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Viciyus:

You see your life!

Native eyelid, with chicken feather on top,
it comes in diff sizes and designs
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Kennyblues(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
That stuff is not fetish. It is called tiro in yoruba land. It is applied on the eye lid.

Its modern name is mascaras ladies apply on their eye lids. So no qualms.

babs01:

modified
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by udatso: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
dawood4good:
Hi, it seems alotz of u guys don't know what is it. It is common here in the northern part of the country. It is not juju, is just a container of eyelids especially for ladies, if u open it u will discover it is just a grounded eyelid. Before the advent of modern and moist eyelids, this is the local container used in keeping it. Please people should stop saying what they have no knowledge of, most of the comments I read about this post is untrue and misleading.
Am glad someone knows this. I was just about to reply the op. I even used this too as a kid
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
sacora:
it comes in diff sizes and designs

You dey sell them by?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
you and that your man of God, don high be that!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dats called Ile tiro (house of eye liner). mother used it on us whn we were young. Sm old women stil use it. So, I don't tink its a charm
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by cosmos4242: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't think that what u people saw der have any harm, in my place they do use it for children eyes, that is eyes pen, its help for eyes,
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by egbaguy: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Past seven pm....I am listening to raypower and d idiot here is claiming he tweeted diz topic....only for him to b reading comments here as being frm his followers!!!! Some people can lie oooo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by COOL10(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
. She don change ur destiny nigga
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by JaneYave(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote
author=delishpot post=32950209]

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it
has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He
sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see
no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.[/quote]¤THANK.YOU,NA.ONLY.YOU.BE.BETA.PERSON.HERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.