Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96452 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
This has a white powder in it and it made of wax covered in cow skin. It is a do what I say potion. Please for the fact your gf lied to u. Pls run.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Africanised Love Machine jazz stick
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by temmym4(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
The children of nowadays self, them no know anything pertaining to the core african culture anymore.
That is what the yorubas call TIROO. that is what the oldies use when eye pencils weren't available yet. Your gf knows the beauty of it, that's why she still keeps it. OP, stop embarrassing yourself cos the people who knows it will laugh at you and probably see u as a mugu smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by iahmed(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ op pls just give me ur girls number when u don,run finish! oponu!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
There's nothing wrong with what you found in your girl friend's bag. It's called tozali, it's a Hausa eye liner. Yorubas call it Tiro. It's a very old and local product and it was what we knew before we were old and wise enough to know eye pencil. Dismiss all the claims to fetish stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Olomubj: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is what yoruba cal TIRO ao mo oju .yoruba ppl understand it

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by nellyelitz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man u're finish... Just contact usain bolt for advice cheesy
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by alvin000(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
This particular thing is Tandun-kwalli in Hausa language and its moslty use for those who hv eye problems but check the content of wat is inside, if u see a black powder like grinding charcoal then u r safe but anything otherwise u r in danger. However, the kwalli use to be prepared for a love portion which will makes to forget even ur parents one she see u eye to eye after she put it in her eyes. Just be careful
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by alvin000(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
This particular thing is called Tandun-kwalli in Hausa language and its mostly use for those who hv eye problems but check the content of wat is inside, if u see a black powder like grinding charcoal then u r safe but anything otherwise u r in danger. However, the kwalli also use to be prepared for a love portion which will makes to forget even ur parents one she see u eye to eye after she put it in her eyes. Just be careful
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by owochepo: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
That thing is not juju my brother, itz just a local eye pencil. Don't be scared.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by barx(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
It_looks_like_what_i_know_in_those_days.
Commonly_found_in_hausa_communities.
Its_type_of_locally_made_eye_pencil.
They_call_it_Tozaly_and_they_said_its_medicinal.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by honygold: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's a local eye liner,I love it on small babies

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by SHAAWA: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's really nuthing as she said, it's a container for kwalli powdered eyeliner , it is called tandun kwalli. it's very popular(North) back in the days. We used to have one while growing up.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Tafidah(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
d thing na traditional eye pencil,Not like d modern eye pencil, dats wat I can say but d purpose of the eye pencil? dat I don't knw. it's the local type, if jazz dey dere I no con knw dat one
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by dayodare49o: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
hmmm
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by deavicky(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
it's really nothing. It is a native eye hair paint.or do they eve call it 0, I ve forgotten.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Perochelsea(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=Iamfrank post=32949135]Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1

I think its just a local case made for storage of Lido a powdery substance that women apply to their eyes. Don't think it charm.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Ayomide7209(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Dis is wat we cal tiro in yoruba language....meaning eye led, used in d olding days. It is made of animal skin, containing the led
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's your destiny in your hands ooo

Do not return it to her.

I repeat; don't return it to her
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Tirham1: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Looks like kohl to me the local type. Tho it depend wia she is frm myt be something else
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by marieolae(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
I trust Nigerians to be supertitious
It's part of their nature..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by mikehosy: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
My friend that is not a charm or any kind of juju,it is a local cosmetic usually used in the north. It also help in cleaning the eyes,it has a black powder in it. Scroll the stick across your eyes,but do it before sleeping for best result. It has been modernised nowadays.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Aarenaija: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is the jar that women put their eye lashes called TIRO in Yoruba land.

everything Na juju even aboki hand fan or koboko.

Our generation should endeavour to know more about the culture of Nigeria.

This is not fetish in any way please.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Olao1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
U are right. If u grew up in d north around the early 90s u may have seen it as it was common around dat time. It is d maskara of does days. Mary K and the likes have replaced this things. I don't think it's jazzzzz. But I stand to be corrected shaa
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by hakoonaMatata: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.

Yeah, have seen this severally with the older folks.
Nothing to fear bros.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by hope4nigeria(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmm! Ops,abeg fleeeeeee >:. Runnnnnnnnnn for your dear life angry
thats AGADAGODO to Lock ops destiny
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by chibuezefirewal: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man, check your brain very well, go meet your pastor ojuju dey for corner. Baba Alawo power o don't you ever bow down. OK,na Tiro you dey talk, why she dey go lie to you naa, this no dey genuine, l dey suspect am. This no be matter of superstition bind every nonsense, na your destiny or brain we dey talk about!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Jadoskii(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys chillax naww,thats a toy,she z probably bin playing wid it since when she was a kid.....jux ask her wier she bought her lovely toy from.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by dhappyking(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is that not 'otangele'. Powdered lead, used by women as make up for the eye. Hear it is good for the eye. I guess what you snapped here is a container for make up. It used to be in a simple and crude metal but some one creative gave it this arty and beautiful. Op, kindly investigate and revert with your findings!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
temmym4:

The children of nowadays self, them no know anything pertaining to the core african culture anymore.
That is what the yorubas call TIROO. that is what the oldies use when eye pencils weren't available yet. Your gf knows the beauty of it, that's why she still keeps it. OP, stop embarrassing yourself cos the people who knows it will laugh at you and probably see u as a mugu smiley
just listen to urself...
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Kbraims(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Man dis one no b jujju o,na local kajal b dis!it is medicinal it cure eye itching no allow anybody ginger u o.ur gal is innocnt nd if u doubt ask her...
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by riczy(m): 4:06am On Apr 22, 2015
ur days are numberd man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.