Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53186 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by manpiro: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
d guy luck say him no mention 9ja for list of country wer him go kill....if not
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PunkyOh(f): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
alryt. .sup wit u?

I'm okay. How about you ?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bqlekan(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
I blame this whole sh*t on jacob zuma.. he once said there are too many foreigners in s/africa.. and the dude in the video is too hilarious to be a gang leader.. Gambia... Jesus christ.. . . Gambiaaaa cracked me up
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pbs4real(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm okay. How about you ?
am gud,bin a while tho. . Wre hv u bin?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by idris4eva(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] ;DShekau of south africa
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Azo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Now it is xenophobia, but if this happened in a Muslim country it will be termed terrorism. I SMH for the world and how they have been misled by the media....
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by saintjustice(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q
kido thread cry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by overlord77: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ipledge:
This guy is a joke,i think he just want many views on his YouTube page,and used this as médium...I van sit in my house in brooklyn,and claim Am thé ring leader.

Hé doesnt look serious to me

I thought so too
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
overlord77:

I thought so too

Joke or not this b!tch needs to brought to justice wherever he is. This is not a joking matter. This is terrorism, crazy South Africans might use this as fuel. Expecially against Gambians.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by chemicool: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
okotv:
This is a very dangerous thing to do. I hope he would be able to bear the consequences that would follow his actions just like Osama. I wonder why some people cannot allow others to live in peace when they aren't hurting you.

Illiteracy is a disease and since majority of the Black's who live in South Africa are illiterates, expect such behavior from them. And to think I once held them in high esteem as the most advanced economy in Africa, the recent Xenophobic attacks have made me think otherwise.

#saynotoxenophobia

E be like say you no dey hear news. Na Naija get the most advance economy for Africa.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
bqlekan:
I blame this whole sh*t on jacob zuma.. he once said there are too many foreigners in s/africa.. and the dude in the video is too hilarious to be a gang leader.. Gambia... Jesus christ.. . . Gambiaaaa cracked me up

Did not find it a bit funny and people who are suffering from these attacks would not find it funny. The sithole family sure would not find it funny.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PunkyOh(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
am gud,bin a while tho. . Wre hv u bin?

Good, good smiley

I've been on other sections of Nairaland lol
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jesus Christ, people! The video title clearly states that he's imitating the leader of the attacks. The description video on YouTube says the guy in the video is an entertainer.
Stop being to quick to react for goodness' sake undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by okotv(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
chemicool:

E be like say you no dey hear news. Na Naija get the most advance economy for Africa.
No. The most advanced is South Africa while the largest is that of Nigeria. In the sense that they have more developed areas in their economy than ours
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
waste of spe..rm... person wey dem suppose don waste throwey thru BJ "omo ale jatijati"

Jesus! You de vex oo
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by piagetskinner(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Deranged primate...he should be shot in the head
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Caracta:
He looks high and wasted.

This is why condoms should be free sad

Shiiiiiiiirrrrt!!! See finishing. It's true doe
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Firtsborn S..O..B, or if you like, First born-Son of a bit.ch
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Shakazulu2: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy play too much angry angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Banter1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Caracta:
He looks high and wasted.

This is why condoms should be free sad
Oh Gawd
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Luvties(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Did i heard him called Jesus Christ when he mentioned Zambia?

Mr misguided child i put it to you that you are not a follower of Christ! Don't drag Christianity to the mod.

If you carry on with this thread believe me this will be the end of you and your so called boyis...

And i notice he didn't mention Nigeria.. God safe you ..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na so shekau start oooo! South Africa is is sowing a seed that would ruin them.... Took bad....
A see a south Africa that would almost be forgotten they ever existed
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by nikkyshyne(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Velocitron:
Jesus Christ, people! The video title clearly states that he's imitating the leader of the attacks. The description video on YouTube says the guy in the video is an entertainer.
Stop being to quick to react for goodness' sake undecided
I tot so too. This is obviously some kind of joke. He doesnt even sound south African.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by thisKingsley: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
He was actually a comedian.....what was funny about this?. Dont joke with serious matter like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW2BZlCbPQ0
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Doctorkay360: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Another terrorist hijack of an inbred problem in the making. I wonder what they will eventually call themselves.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bqlekan(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Did not find it a bit funny and people who are suffering from these attacks would not find it funny. The sithole family sure would not find it funny.
ur right man.. maybe i took it too lightly n thus found it funny because i was unaffected.may God bless the wasted souls

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I tot so too. This is obviously some kind of joke. He doesnt even sound south African.

The channel on YouTube through which this video was posted is even called 'Comedy and Acting'. It's obviously a joke, a poor one though.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pbs4real(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Good, good smiley

alryt. . . .op dis xenophobic tin isnt near wre u @. . .
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PunkyOh(f): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
alryt. . . .op dis xenophobic tin isnt near wre u @. . .

No it isn't.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q
come let's reason together o,its like he's a comedian o,(seriously) have you checked the comment box

cc: punkyoh Nikkyshyne jiggamanGH doctorkay360 thiskingsley
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Good, good smiley

lyk wat sections,so i cud join u dre. . .lols. ,am mostly on romance dis dayz. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.