Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53183 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by datbay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
another boko haram in the making.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by cana882(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
First, thought the mad king was the leader. This guy don't even scare a warri child not to talk of adults. As hm b like zebra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by depson(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Goahead(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
HIV carrier....

We'll soon strike your ass out

Modafucking son of a b1tch...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
black SA are animals no wonder the whites treated them like that during the apartheid era. they should have been wiped out by the whites long ago

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ghen ghen
Action feem

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by beekaymee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mehn …………………… hunger dey catch me ooo. Who fit borrow me credit ma I use am buy food? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Edigrows: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
na real?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by dynamicdmy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
A nobody seeking attention.... Ini ibagha, instead of you to get your hustle on & start think of how to make use of opportunities around you, you allow bitterness & cowardice to get the best of you.... What next when you're done killing them strangers?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by lighternote: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Involve omonile lawyer when buying a piece of land.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by peeceelove2: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
hummmmmmmm.................................................................................... Black mentality God help us

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by exemen: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by GraceEzeh(f): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
MTN no go talk 4 dis one o. Na to begin threaten us of 6,000 Nigerians wey go loose job. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
@how he yabbed Gambia. Isn't that how Nigerians of no manner and no culture yab other countries?

Why are white Africans silent?

Nigerians please leave. We wonder who will save them from whites......the whole continent of Africa is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by willykitty01: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its sadden hearing this from a fellow african

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by steppin: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
exquisitelady02:
tongue I wont watch the video, i'll only comment.

Dunno wat to type sef cheesy
Na lie, you no get mb.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pinkhill(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
stupid idiot..i hope that foolish ambassador that said the killing was blown out of proportion will act now and help nigerians who are stranded there..clueless man

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ginajet(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
This dude is high on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by beekaymee(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
steppin:

Na lie, you no get mb.
Lol name credit she dey use browse

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by UkwuNnu(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
And I was here thinking Shekau was the creaziest living Blackman. cry cry

You just won an award for stupidity mzazi.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Buonsenso: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
An id.iot with a camera.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by WILSON(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ecclesiastes 8:11  Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Mens heart always think evil

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tohpahz(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol.. d guy speaks funny.. buh he's still an idiot.. a deranged psychopath!!
Any foreigner living in dia country should go back to his country oo.. bfr stories that touch wud happen
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerians need to divide peacefully before we degenerate ourselves to this level.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by redsun(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
He is helpless sick and a disgrace to dreadlocks. He needs to be sectioned in secured psychiatric holding indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. d guy speaks funny

I actually like his accent. I like SA accents.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
See as he be sef, like toothpick. Bigots dat can't fight others themselves but use other strong pple.
And he sure is lazy and can't keep a job,and its pple like him dat are ruining s.a economny not foreigners. But hey, e be like say dem dey look face oh, foreigners right? How come deyu never kill one us/ european yet? Cowards oshi

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by justi4jesu(f): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Your days are numbered....He is even pround to say he killed 7 Gambians yesterday. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I actually like his accent. I like SA accents.

Ewwww such an Accent undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.