Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53185 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God he didn't mention Nigeria,I can now go back there and continue my pure water business
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by omoharry(f): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
chuna1985:
This guy likely had nothing to do with the killings. he's probably a bipolar patient...
who forgot to take his pill
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ddeola: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
This wan head no correct nau. He no even make sense at all.

What a shame. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Mistermamus(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
am sure no 1 watched d vid ppl just dey comment lol
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by toprealman: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
I will need just 3 mins MAX to sort this limpopo out. Sick retard.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by knowledgeable: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. South Africans were very accommodating and loving community, till igbos continually attracted acerbic hatred upon themselves through their leaky diarrhea mouth thereby jeopardizing the lives of innocent Malawians, Kenyans and other wonderful and considerate Africans. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn upon themselves destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated. [/b]

Yorubas are eternally cowards. How to know perpetual cowards?, is always 'we will', 'we will', 'we will, will will. ........for ever. Igbos are ever ready since yesterday fool.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sokera: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
IMAGINE THE BLOCKHEAD SAID HE KILLED 7 GAMBIANS YESTERDAY? HE SAID THAT WITHOUT USING A MASK, HE IS A DEAD MAN LIVING ALREADY . THE BLOOD OF THOSE YOU KILLED BE UPON YOU AND PUSH YOU TO DEATH...MAD DOG
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Isaac2009(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
are igbos. South Africans were very accommodating and loving community, till igbos continually attracted acerbic hatred upon themselves through their leaky diarrhea mouth thereby jeopardizing the lives of innocent Malawians, Kenyans and other wonderful and considerate Africans. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn upon themselves destructive wrath.
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated. [/b]
Mod. Please banned this fellow he is a disgrace to everyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bigfather(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
He is just a BLOODY JOKER ! Looks like someone missing his medications.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by jobyyjob: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
He's a common criminal
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
9jagoodman:

Please delete this man's account immediately.
what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:

Bullshit, are they killing only igbos. You are just as bad as those South Africans. You will betray an innocent Igbo to these crazy lunatics just because he/she is Igbo.

You and the man in the video are no different.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by V0lv0(f): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't think this guy is a South African. He sounds Ugandan. He does not have a South African accent. I don't think this man should be taking seriously at all. He is obviously a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by lovelyadeola(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Shekau wanna be..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by naijamerican: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:

May God punish you for typing this nonsense you hateful idiot. I hope a pack of wild igbo boys rape your sister you bastard! grin.

Tufwiakwa!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Fear dey catch am, he couldn't mention anything Nigerian.

He mentioned Gambia with a small population.

Nigerians, just be careful.

So that's the only thing you could take out of this video. He promised to kill any foreign africa be Gambian or not. After all nigeria wasn't the only country he left out.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Isaac2009(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
ginajet:
seun what is this kind of comment doing here? Nairaland mods should put their acts together oh......... you guys are helping in promoting this nonsense....... As for u..... na God go punish you
Don't worry banned is waiting for him. He is purely inciting violence. An old member like him can't control his words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by gudxson: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gaidenk:
Former white President of South Africa, P. W. Botha, gave a speech to his Cabinet which created a world hubbub – making many intellectuals call him a racist and an imp.

After 30 years of delivering that speech, actions and in-actions of modern day South African blacks, seem to have vindicated Botha who died at age 90 – blacks in South Africa are lynching other foreign blacks in the country for taking over their jobs.Without conceiving any prejudice and bias, read with all intelligence, what Botha said 30 years ago in Cabinet about black people or the black race.

THE SPEECH

“Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood.

“Were they Afrikaners who tried to eliminate the Australian Aborigines? Are they Afrikaners who discriminate against Blacks and call them Nigge*rs in the States? Were they Afrikaners who started the slave trade? Where is the Black man appreciated? England discriminates against its Black and their “Sus” law is out to discipline the Blacks. Canada, France, Russia, and Japan all play their discrimination too. Why in the hell then is so much noise made about us?

“Why are they biased against us? I am simply trying to prove to you all that there is nothing unusual we are doing that the so called civilized worlds are not doing. We are simply an honest people who have come out aloud with a clear philosophy of how we want to live our own White life.

“We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike.

“If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years.

“I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America, Canada, Australia-and all others are behind us in spite of what they say. For diplomatic relations, we all know what language should be used and where.

“To prove my point, Comrades, does anyone of you know a White country without an investment or interest in South Africa? Who buys our gold? Who buys our diamonds? Who trades with us? Who is helping us develop other nuclear weapon?

“The very truth is that we are their people and they are our people. It’s a big secret. The strength of our economy is backed by America, Britain, Germany. It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. So Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands together to fight against this Black devil. I appeal to all Afrikaners to come out with any creative means of fighting this war. Surely God cannot forsake his own people whom we are.

“By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in s33x.

“Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man? ……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.

To me, Botha said it right! Thirty years on, I agree with all he said about Black people. There is a problem with the black race – it is a mystery! It’s divine.

What do you also think about Botha’s speech – in the face of what is happening today in South Africa? Share your thoughts. Until then…

This is spot on. I've always thought about this.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Isaac2009(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
knowledgeable:

were is Igbo people mentioned in this video, I ask those jealous yorobbers attacking Igbos all the time. ?
You are giving him what he wants. Some people get off through news of violence. Peace is enemity to him. His views do not portray Yoruba or nigerians stand. He is just filled with the same spirit as shekau. He is not different from the gang leader in that video.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
ohimai83:
He mentioned so many countries but didn't mention Nigeria. Just observing.

But he specifically said that the only black country they respect is Uganda....he actually said it twice
Nigeria goes with the other countries

.....I think blacks should leave SA for them....they are too hungry and angry to reason
Ecosocial theory, embodiment and inter-generational carry over of social suffering is the problem here
It is really not their fault
Raining insults on them will not just work (Ghanaian accent)

Africans minus Ugandans (except if in solidarity)....leave South Africa and go home....go manage your countries
May a day come when all the brains drained from Nigeria will return home
We will be great
Even though it will take a while and may not be easy

If I lived in SA and saw this video, I would not take it as the rambling of a mad man, I would take it as the desperation (maybe hatred) of a hungry, frustrated man....which is likely to mirror the sentiments of the ordinary masses of the country...in varying degrees of course...(.the resentment is real...maybe not the "kill them all" stance).....if I lived there, whether as a professional or a hustler....I would be dusting out my passport and coming straight home....it is clear I have overstayed my welcome)

I wish I knew how to write well....(now envying Mz Adichie all over! cheesy)
But seriously

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by omoharry(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
I was forced to watch this vedio after several comment about it....this guy is no well at hall oooo... i am sure during this crisis he managed to escaped fromt he pychiatric world and now he is on the loose ranting nonsense......Jesus christ..I think sey Nigeria kolorism na first Grade...now i don see the one wey pass our own....Chineke...lol...South Africans...Una go bear oooo!! with this kind of hate you guys are putting up with so.There is something definitely wrong with the society and their hatred toward their African brethren.. something must be wrong somewhere..especially from individual homes which is the nucleus that form this same wicked south Africa society.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by onila(f): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
maybe he has Nigerian friends tongue tongue
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sokera: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
i see why you south Africans are animals, when your king wrap himself in an animal skin, Beware of this Animal in human form

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ChappyChase: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don bring mat come lie down near shoprite incase anybody wan start abuja version of xenophobia at least something go enter my big ghana must go way I dey use do blanket for here! Nonsense!!!!
Na joke ooo!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some nigerians are really daft, they are over here screaming that he didn't mention nigeria. Are you people that stupid, did u forget the part when he promised to kill all black africans. Unless nigerians are now white africans continue rejoicing that he didn't nention nigeria. Shm

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ooshinibos: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
am disappointed in the south African people and government , the people that have suffered under apartheid have become worst that the racist regime that ruled over them ..this defies logic and no explanation . I have cancelled my tourism visit to south Africa because of the racist country
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Skoopy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
beekaymee:
Mehn …………………… hunger dey catch me ooo. Who fit borrow me credit ma I use am buy food? grin grin grin

Dat na small thing na, only credit u want? Come collect for my house.
*Use Cab to onitsha,
*then to okija,
*ask of shr!ne road,
*stop @ d t-junction
*look left and enter the semi volcanic cave you see, ensure you light up a red and yellow candle from d t-junction.

Awaiting your coming.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by V0lv0(f): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
onila:
maybe he has Nigerian friends tongue tongue
This man is clearly not a south African. South Africans don't speak like that. Besides the man in the video (Ensi Eno) left a comment which tells it all

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ooshinibos: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoharry:
I was forced to watch this vedio after several comment about it....this guy is no well at hall oooo... i am sure during this crisis he managed to escaped fromt he pychiatric world and now he is on the loose ranting nonsense......Jesus christ..I think sey Nigeria kolorism na first Grade...now i don see the one wey pass our own....Chineke...lol...South Africans...Una go bear oooo!! with this kind of hate you guys are putting up with so.There is something definitely wrong with the society and their hatred toward their African brethren.. something must be wrong somewhere..especially from individual homes which is the nucleus that form this same wicked south Africa society.

you are spot on bruv ...I used to hear that in most cases the abused turns out to be worst than the abuser , I never believed it , but south Africans makes me believe that the victims of racism becomes worse than the racist ..its a vicious cycle
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Bollinger(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ignorance is bliss. Every year, America awards 50,000 dv lottery visa's to different people of diverse nationalities. They also accept undocumented migrant individuals and even look for viable ways to give them legal status. One would wonder why America does this. It's simple. It's for the sole purpose of generating REVENUE. I did not understand this till i emigrated to the country. Every living person of legal working age will pay some form of tax or the other. Every living person of legal working age will at some point, want to buy a vehicle and automatically start paying insurance. Once you have graduated college and have gotten a new job, the next thing is to build a house. This alone drives the middle class. This is why America's economy nearly crashed when the housing sector had a problem. Are you getting the picture? It is a process of elimination. For one useless, lazy person, there will be 20 hard working individuals who are willing to spend and contribute in some way to the economy and the American government does not care whether he/she is black, white, african, indian, chinese, cripple, gay, straight e.t.c it is a game of numbers. They understand completely that the human resource is the most important of all resources. And you never know, you might one day stumble upon an Einstein or that German fellow who helped build the atom bomb for America. If the parents of Einstein had been turned away at the immigration front desk, they would not have claimed and benefited from his genius. This idi.ot south african is completely clueless. Instead of him to be thankful that he has diverse nationalities in his country, he is killing them. He should be blaming his government for not providing quality institutions of higher learning. Because if south africans had quality education, they would be better informed. Country wey skyscraper full no mean say people wey de live there get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

I for say. You for mention Nigeria com see the kain thunder wey go fire thar your rast head.

The guy no even sabi do terrorist video. Looks like a fool.

Who the F***k does he think he is?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by femi1690: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can u imagine dis basterd. Chaiiiiii is shekau hearing and seeing dis idiot. I order u to Send ur boiz bomb dem all. SA my foot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.