Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53187 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PunkyOh(f): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
lyk wat sections,so i cud join u dre. . .lols. ,am mostly on romance dis dayz. . . .

I think it's Foreign Affairs but I'm not sure lol
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by JiggamanGh: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
vheMa:
come let's reason together o,its like he's a comedian o,(seriously) have you checked the comment box

cc: punkyoh Nikkyshyne jiggamanGH doctorkay360 thiskingsley

True he's a comedian but this's not a joking matter, especially since these attacks is still going on but I do get your point.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
JiggamanGh:

True he's a comedian but this's not a joking matter, especially since these attacks is still going on but I do get your point.
ehn ehn. But am still wondering o shocked
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Mcaise: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
This chicken, high on panadol didn't mention Nigeria in his video.

Wet fowl..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Moana(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
i watched the video again and im now convinced that this guy is probably from East Africa judging by his accent... probably Uganda
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tochstorm(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
killjoy:
d morrafvkka even had d guts to mention Jesus. imagine.

diz attacks aren't xenophobic Bt afrophobic. can u believ d only reason he respects Uganda is cos of d black voodoo dey brought into sa.

dis guy is a cross btw a blithering fool and a bumbling hee-diot.

south Africa is a shame to d black race.

I wonder y we havnt started burning down mtn n shoprite.

I feel so irritated by dis video.
you feel irritated yet in nigeria you fight among other tribes. tell yourselves the truth. africans don't like themselves period.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na all these kind people dem supposed pack and bundle take throw way angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by killjoy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
tochstorm:
you feel irritated yet in nigeria you fight among other tribes. tell yourselves the truth. africans don't like themselves period.

wodafukk my frend park well. don't speak of wot u knw not. Gud nyt.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tochstorm(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
killjoy:

wodafukk my frend park well. don't speak of wot u knw not. Gud nyt.
sorry 4 u
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by askari01: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
skeleton wey dey look for fame...
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tunde1200(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Animal covered in human cloth angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 14DUI(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
The video heading says" Imitating the Gang Head of Xenophobic South african, so this might just be an attention seeker.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ooshinibos: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
xenophobia makes the fight against apartheid useless....and worthless
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by cupidhero(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Easy o! Africa!
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sonzo666: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Shaunscot(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am I the only one who noticed that his accent is more East African than South African? Dude might just be a fraud
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by marieolae(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
This man is obviously mentally deranged and severely brainwashed.
Funny enough, this is exactly what the white people want. Black on black crime. They want us to kill each other.
God help this lost soul.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by goodnews777: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=blessingee post=32953603]This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...
This guy is officially the most ignorant, timid, demon possessed kid in south Africa.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by onila(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
V0lv0:
This man is clearly not a south African. South Africans don't speak like that. Besides the man in the video (Ensi Eno) left a comment which tells it all
smiley
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hiz such a looser!
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by kewemartinz: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oh Lord... this can't be real!!!

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sademola: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
candiva2013:
This will gradually metamorphose into a terrorist organisation if care is not taken.

The idi.ots are doing more harm to themselves. The hate is too much.

If this isn't terrorism already then what is the definition of a terrorist?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by blessingee: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
sademola:

If this isn't terrorism already then what is the definition of a terrorist?

They want foreigners out of their country because they feel short-changed (ignorantly though), but what do terrorists want?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by TopGee: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
P. W. Botha speech has come to pass.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2015
It CLEARLY says 'imitating a xenophobic gang leader'. Can't believe so many people watch the video without noticing the title. It's just a clown who wants attention...
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Trick1587: 2:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Small rat!!! !
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sexychocolate1(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Hey guys he is from uganda.. check out his page where he said he will do this stupid prank ... please guys report this videos https://www.facebook.com/MarcilessRiddims.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by augster(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2015
I wish South Africa was a place where we can go to by bus...then they'll know what's up...I will personally lead the attack...what a bunch of pathetic and lazy fo.ols
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
augster:
I wish South Africa was a place where we can go to by bus...then they'll know what's up...I will personally lead the attack...what a bunch of pathetic and lazy fo.ols

The guy is a comedian but he went tooooooo far with this video because people wont have the time to find out if he's really a comedian or not before attacking him.

He goes by this name on facebook PENG PENG PENG VIBES

If you see him please don't kill him he's from Uganda grin

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by princejayboss: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
He who must always say that am the king is no king
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Jerryolumide(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]that guy should be arrested immediately[/size]
by who?? The South African government pretending they ain't seeing what's happening?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Jerryolumide(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2015
This is not real o, the guy is a comedian

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.