Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow (31856 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
It not. Watch out and see

As I said, He does not have any. I wander how u Nigerians thrive on foolis.hness n stupid.ity, have u ever submitted ur waec originals n left it there? How do u people believe that his waec is with the military ?

He simply has none. imagine he said he wrote waec in 1961....@ age 19. Does that seem possible to u 1961!!!!

He does not have any.
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by okotv(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
chuna1985:

As I said, He does not have any. I wander how u Nigerians thrive on foolis.hness n stupid.ity, have u ever submitted ur waec originals n left it there? How do u people believe that his waec is with the military ?

He simply has none. imagine he said he wrote waec in 1961....@ age 19. Does that seem possible to u 1961!!!!

He does not have any.
As I said before, learn to be civil at all times.

If you intend to join the military, you must submit your original certificate. Ask those who have applied and got admission into the NDA. Be informed.
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
As I said before, learn to be civil at all times.

If you intend to join the military, you must submit your original certificate. Ask those who have applied and got admission into the NDA. Be informed.

Lol....No one submits their original waec in the Nigerian military and leaves it with them. In my own family, we do military stuffs wella.

Mind u, buhari did not attend NDA. He joined the military as a Kadet.
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by Code213: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2015
abbacar:

it is clear u refuse to be knowledgable.....u dont know the meaning of the word- 'duly' i will teach u ma boy....indeed u are a disgrace to manhood, u cant reason things out for ur self most i literally spell it out for you...u are what some will call "apá amu"
duly: : in the proper or expected way
is it proper if proven tomorrow dat buhari does not have d said certificate and has committed perjury for swearing to an affidavit that he has....is that not fraud ...forgery in the highest order....let me explain what forgery is
forgery-Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive.....buhari and apc decieved inec into accepting a wortless affidavit it adapted ..perjury...
ur presido elect committed perjury to become apc presdential aspirant and in that act of perjury he won an election .....is that not electoral malpractice....

dullard i never said or used the word annullment u introduced that word to suit u....even at dat ur argument holds no water.... not every election malpractice case end in an annullment and another election is conducted...in edo state osunbor was removed and oshiomole sworn in as governor without reelection......u are too dull...

thank god u admit osibanjo wont be sworn in as president in as much his principal commited electoral fraud.....olodo...
and yes that paper(inec certifictate of return) becomes useless when it is proven he committed perjury.....he would show it to his grand children on the need to go to school....
ewu....... grin

u can not even read what u summited ....where did you see the word 'duly elected' on inec's ''certificate of return''.....its elected that is there not duly elected.....now who is a disgrace to his alma mata.....yes you guessed right you....you messed up...u cant even read ur own summitions....
your a total waste of ur parents/ guardian time and resources.....i will have to ask you to show ur certificate ..prove to us u went to school....what disgrace..PRODUCE YOUR CERTIFICATE

The word is "submission" not "summitions". At this point, I think i should end this discussion. I can see that you enjoy arguing blindly and out of point.
The case between Oshiomole and Osunbor was based on false declaration of result. That's a different kettle of fish altogether.

https://www.nairaland.com/121698/election-tribunal-reverses-daylight-robbery

Buhari swore an affidavit saying his certificate was with the military. How is that even Perjury? If the military has misplaced the certificate, how is that Buhari's problem?
The question is, was the military at one point with the man's certificate? That's something the plaintiffs will have to prove otherwise for the case to hold water.

Secondly, even if Buhari is said to have been ineligible to contest as an individual, from your own calculations, does that automatically make Osinbajo ineligible. They both won the election on a single ticket, the ineligibility of one of the pair does not nullify the ticket.

#Elected in Buhari's case means 'duly elected', having gotten the most number of votes, and getting at least 25% of votes in 2/3 of the states. And this isn't in contention. Am not sure how you understand and interpret stuffs.

#Buhari did not commit perjury, and that case is 'Dead on Arrival'.

http://encomium.ng/buharis-certificate-court-case-will-fail-legal-experts-say-its-a-waste-of-time/
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by dayodare49o: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
Nothing can happen cause the certificate has been found so he didn't lie

Lalastilala

Modified: To those saying the general doesn't have a certificate, be careful cause its a slap on the face of those who have laboured to keep this country as one.

The case in court for those who don't know is that Buhari lied that his certificate is with the army and since he swore an affidavit to that end, he committed perjury but now that the certificates have been found. The case holds no water anymore.
listen to this man talking like half illiterate. Army said his certificate had been found but did not say his WAEC certificate had been found. If the judgment didn't go as expected you will say they plan against him.
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by okotv(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
dayodare49o:
listen to this man talking like half illiterate. Army said his certificate had been found but did not say his WAEC certificate had been found. If the judgment didn't go as expected you will say they plan against him.
what other certificate will the military have apart from his entering certificate
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by jayblinx(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
this is English language:

The suitbwas to disqualify him to run, but he has ran and won, the suit against him is baseless and useless.

Besides, the law didn't say a runner must have ssce, it sply said ssce is the minimum requirement. What if he had a maximum one? grin
i thought u were a matured person until u wrote this senseless comment....how can u get a maximum certificate with a basic oneaint u an illiterate too??
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by WinsomeX: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Code213:

The word is "submission" not "summitions". At this point, I think i should end this discussion. I can see that you enjoy arguing blindly and out of point.
The case between Oshiomole and Osunbor was based on false declaration of result. That's a different kettle of fish altogether.

https://www.nairaland.com/121698/election-tribunal-reverses-daylight-robbery

Buhari swore an affidavit saying his certificate was with the military. How is that even Perjury? If the military has misplaced the certificate, how is that Buhari's problem?
The question is, was the military at one point with the man's certificate? That's something the plaintiffs will have to prove otherwise for the case to hold water.

Secondly, even if Buhari is said to have been ineligible to contest as an individual, from your own calculations, does that automatically make Osinbajo ineligible. They both won the election on a single ticket, the ineligibility of one of the pair does not nullify the ticket.

#Elected in Buhari's case means 'duly elected', having gotten the most number of votes, and getting at least 25% of votes in 2/3 of the states. And this isn't in contention. Am not sure how you understand and interpret stuffs.

#Buhari did not commit perjury, and that case is 'Dead on Arrival'.

http://encomium.ng/buharis-certificate-court-case-will-fail-legal-experts-say-its-a-waste-of-time/

Thank you. I have learnt a great deal from your posts.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by Ebwalams(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2015
the certificate has been found already.
SAI BABA 2019
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by dayodare49o: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
what other certificate will the military have apart from his entering certificate
sworn in affidavit that general made if is in anyway different to what is in is record then that is perjury. If you have NECO but you sworn in affidavit for WAEC then you are versus constitution because you have commuted perjury.
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by WinsomeX: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well, the thread has ended. The court today strikes our lawsuit.

Well done folks and especially those who predicted right.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
jayblinx:
i thought u were a matured person until u wrote this senseless comment....how can u get a maximum certificate with a basic oneaint u an illiterate too??
u people are useless. I just decided to reply you guys because of what u wrote up there. Are u all so dense that you didn't realise that the laughing smiley may pass my statement out as a joke?

undecided
Re: What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow by Babalegba(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
It gave me great comfort to read this thread and see so many grownups crying into their Origin. Sai baba. Schadenfreude is in this particularly case brilliant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.