Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed (1062 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by iphanyiuma(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
We've been dating for close to 6 months now and I met her on bbm, she's a very nice person and my friends enjoy her company cos she's a very free spirited person, the s*x is explosive and I have no issues with her just that she's always talking about marriage and set this new rule that we must have s*x without condom of which I have a very big issue with that, she tells me about her friends who are married and she wants to see my parents all the time but the issue is that she's 8 years older than me I don't even have a shop in my name not to talk bout putting someone in the house and am still a student but I love her. Please I need ur candid advice.
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
angry
if she don qet. boooobs wit @$$.

den she's qood to qo .

#YOLO
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by pretydiva(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dis 1 is strong
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by kinibigdeal(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
We've been dating for close to 6 months now and I met her on bbm, she's a very nice person and my friends enjoy her company cos she's a very free spirited person, the s*x is explosive and I have no issues with her just that she's always talking about marriage and set this new rule that we must have s*x without condom of which I have a very big issue with that, she tells me about her friends who are married and she wants to see my parents all the time but the issue is that she's 8 years older than me I don't even have a shop in my name not to talk bout putting someone in the house and am still a student but I love her. Please I need ur candid advice.

Been older than you is not the problem but your readiness, preparedness is a problem. If she told you is not a problem, you tell her it is. You don't marry because of now, you marry because of then. Also ask yourself this question, in 10years now, considering her age and yours, will you be proud to stand beside her in public and call her your wife? The above decision is yours

1 Like

Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by anidan(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na God go punish u dere. Shey na punany dey sweet u ok na continue. No go hustle make money dey chop free punany. E go soon purge u
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by teelacruz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
1. According to you, you are still a student so Ok advice you concentrate on your career first before you talk about marriage.

2. Having sex without protection is a trap my guy! if belle enter, I bet she won't abort and then you already have a 'baby mama' on the way.

3. Its your life.

1 Like

Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:

Bitchh i feel like picking the world up and drop it on yout fuvking head so you can reason well. Animal.
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by iphanyiuma(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Been older than you is not the problem but your readiness, preparedness is a problem. If she told you is not a problem, you tell her it is. You don't marry because of now, you marry because of then. Also ask yourself this question, in 10years now, considering her age and yours, will you be proud to stand beside her in public and call her your wife? The above decision is yours
bro you spoke wisely but women are not men hope u understand, I don't have any issue with chilling but she brakes down when she thinks bout her age and how many of her friends are married coupled with the fact that she's very soft I don't know if braking up is an option
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by iphanyiuma(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wonderlands:

Bitchh i feel like picking the world up and drop it on yout fuvking head so you can reason well. Animal.
grow up
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by iphanyiuma(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
anidan:
Na God go punish u dere. Shey na punany dey sweet u ok na continue. No go hustle make money dey chop free punany. E go soon purge u
u way they hustle wetin you don archive?? Scalawag
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by kinibigdeal(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
bro you spoke wisely but women are not men hope u understand, I don't have any issue with chilling but she brakes down when she thinks bout her age and how many of her friends are married coupled with the fact that she's very soft I don't know if braking up is an option

I perfectly understand you, with all what you have said, I can conclude that your girl friend is under "peer pressure" which is a major factors of our society BUT marriage like I said earlier is more about your preparation and maturity(not age here). Every Nigeria lady have a tendency to compare their age with their future in relation to marriage, from your first paragraph you have just be dating for "2 month" which is not enough to draw the curton, you need to make her understand that your own future matters also in this regard. You need to make sure you strategize your foundation before you make any commitment, hence, am not advising you to breakup but am saying you should wake up
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by Hazardd(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
you are the one to advice yourself concerning it..... The most important thing is whether she have the things you are looking for in your type of woman but concering the 8years gap....hmm lol, as for me,i cannt..... Unless she is more than special smiley
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by grad2012(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op wit all u have said about her she sounds like a nyc person. People like dis come once in alife time in our lifes. U let her go now becos of age and becos she lets u know how she feels, u might not find some one like her again.If u really luv her and dont have any mind of playing her and u really want to be serious wit her,u shud let her know ur parents that will relax her alittle.Den u can now sit her down and let her know u cant marry until u are done wit school.
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:

is she your girl or your mama? she said this, she did that, and you are here coming to NL for advice. bro, take back your life into your own hands!!!!

- she wants sex without condoms, while you dont, then WEAR A DAMN CONDOM before she gets pregnant and forces you to marry her!!!!
- she wants to see your parents while you dont want to introduce her to them, then TELL HER SO AND EXPLAIN HER EXACTLY WHY!!!
- stop taking us for fools!!! if you had a shop and your own house, would you marry her (knowing that she would still be 8yrs older than you)?!
- stop lying!!!! you do not love this woman, if you did then you wouldnt come up with all the childish reasons above.
Re: She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed by Hila12(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
My brother, run for your dear life! She seems desperate and most likely trying to push you into marrying her (by getting pregnant most likely), don't be fooled.

Six months only and she's talking about marriage? Hmm run my brother, run!

(1) (Reply)

Um!... You Won't Believe What I Found Last Night / Once A Cheater Always A Cheater; 7 Surprising Facts About Infidelity / OMG!!!! All She Heard Was That He's A Petrol Station Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.