Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture (32168 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by IGBOSON1: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
finniblinks:
Adekunle was a key champion of the food
blockade to Biafra. In a wartime interview he had
with Randolph Baumann of Stern Magazine in
Igweocha (published on August 18, 1968), he stated:[3] ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—
and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the
border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red
Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope,
Missionary, or UN delegation. STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of
tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get
to the refugee camps in your section of the
country? ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s
exactly what I am saying. STERN: But you said yourself that most of the
refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos. ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I
want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this
whole people have not given up yet. STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the
Ibos? ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British,
which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to
your question. I did not want this war but I want to
win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry!
The End. Adekunle's son wrote an account of his father's
military career in a biography titled The Nigeria-
Biafra Letters: A Soldier's Story. He died on 13 September 2014 and was buried in the Vaults and Gardens, Ikoyi, Lagos

^^^And some see nothing wrong with this stinking bastard! The Nigerian army has a history replete with war criminals, sociopaths, bigots and common criminals plucked from obscurity and thrust into the limelight!

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Ozigbondu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
This thread funny die
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by pazienza(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by mohince(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
ODUMEGWU OJUKWU; THE LEGEND

ojukwu is a great man who fought the great nigeria civil war and prove to the world that igbos are not cowards, he fought the war to make igbos to be recognised as the strongest tribe in nigeria.
Ojukwu died a great man, his legacy shall never be forgotten.

Ojukwu had the igbos in his heart, and fought for their freedom, from the chains of nigeria, even though it did not work out well, but ojukwu prove to the world that we are free, ojukwu was a friendly and cheerful leader.

Ojukwu talked like a king, and fought like a god, he is truly a god, who saw the sufferings of the igbos his people and fought for their right, his name shall never be forgotten in the heart of the igbos, now and forever.
His name shall be carved on the highest mountain in the world, and the next generation shall see his name and say "SIR OJUKWU, the legend who fought for his people's freedom"

OJUKWU still lives on

Long Live Ojukwu.

Signed
Minister of women affairs.
u forgot to say he has already rotten in grave... Ojuku is shekau either brother
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by 1miccza: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
ODUMEGWU OJUKWU; THE LEGEND

ojukwu is a great man who fought the great nigeria civil war and prove to the world that igbos are not cowards, he fought the war to make igbos to be recognised as the strongest tribe in nigeria.
Ojukwu died a great man, his legacy shall never be forgotten.

Ojukwu had the igbos in his heart, and fought for their freedom, from the chains of nigeria, even though it did not work out well, but ojukwu prove to the world that we are free, ojukwu was a friendly and cheerful leader.

Ojukwu talked like a king, and fought like a god, he is truly a god, who saw the sufferings of the igbos his people and fought for their right, his name shall never be forgotten in the heart of the igbos, now and forever.
His name shall be carved on the highest mountain in the world, and the next generation shall see his name and say "SIR OJUKWU, the legend who fought for his people's freedom"

OJUKWU still lives on

Long Live Ojukwu.

Signed
Minister of women affairs.

"In PEJ's voice"Ojukwu is gone but his manhood lives on"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.