Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40401 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Rotimi47: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..
PDP which is people voted & rigged for is now majorly an Igbo party; why all these demands when Igbo's threw all they have into supporting PDP even APGA messed up big time, they killed Ojukwu's party. Though Buhari the president elect is the President of all Nigerians & he must develop all the regions but the Igbo's shouldn't get more than other regions as they never liked Buhari, the Yoruba's & Hausa's nor do they like APC except for very few of them like Ngige, Okorocha etc who are true Nigerian not all those tribalist Igbo's.

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by benzion72(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
So what price have you paid for the success of Buhari to demand all these from him. All your states were locked down for PDP except Imo where there is a paltry vote for Buhari. If you support APC in 2019 your request may be considered

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
demand ke? I thought we were dragging for Biafra, wetin come bring this NUF outside LA? and besides do you think Buhari would talk to you guys? una no vote am ni. I perceive this NUF guys are trying to place their eggs in two basket.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by alobam1: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The APC should do an introspection to find out why the planned merger with APGA failed. Did they meet the wrong people? Were they diplomatic in their approach? What was the terms of agreement? And so on. It is only then that the APC should know why the merger failed and try to improve upon it. This was what was done when the initial planned merger between ACN and CPC didn't pull through.

Henhen..them don come again ohhh..But why did okorocha join the APC?A sitting Govornor?Hen?I love people from the Southeast mostly especially their women,but this attitude of playing tribal politics wont take igbos anywhere..Okorocha and co took a political suicide by joining the APC but now it paid off,he discovered that unless you strecth your hands across the Niger their is no way the SE would be in the scheme of things in Nigeria..despite their love for PDP,how has it paid off,bad roads in the SE,Erosion etc..Enough of tribal parties its high time to have 2 Major opposition parties in Nigeria just like the U.S so they can tackle each other..

APC shouldn't play the tribal card you are suggesting lest it will crumble. Just my humble advice.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by NZEGWUAGU(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.
Most of you are bastards! How can you say Igbos are haters when it is clear they are the ones suffering the hatred of other Nigeria who are obviously jealous of an extraordinarily blessed tribe. We embrace everyone that's why we move around easily and live everywhere without fear or favour. But because we are made to shine, when we start shining people around us will get envious. Naturally we are a very busy people. How would we have time to hate? It's other retarded, idle ethnic groups that get green with envy when they see our achievements. They are mad because their women are easy preys to the opulence and the strength of character of the igbos, even though igbos do not even consider them worthy and hardly marry such women.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH!!! IS NAIRALAND NOW A PRO YORUBA WEB SITE?

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM IS? BE VERY CAREFUL MODS
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Rendition(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2015
lmfaooooo so una don calm dwn, anyways u c abt d wining thing forget it u cant satisfy dem all even 1 quarter sef all GmB can do is to serve the country unilaterally imagin even d ppl way mk am win no demand anyfin extraordinary, first was Gov post now its state creation nd all....thnk God GmB aint vindictive bcoz no state in d SS/ SE put together tapped into the deserved change we just got buh like I said GmB wud serve buh no favoring one more than d other

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ThisMeansWAR: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Yes the OP timmilehin AND TH MODD ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
and here comes the victim's card..

Are you saying the topic doesn't deserve to be on front page?
Is nairaland the one that made the list?

When posts ridiculing the oba of lagos flooded front page, and your tribesmen flexing muscles and insulting the Yorubas, did you see us cry bout nairaland?

Why not ask your ridiculous indibo group to stop making frivolous demands and let the incoming government do his work instead of acting as if they are more important than everyone else?

Acting like a victim for what you started is nothing but cowardice.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..

If APC is an ethnic party, what of PDP right now? IBO party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by skerries: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Igbo this Igbo that, what the heck is all these nonsense. If igbos said they want out, you guys shout them down, if they demand for development you guys cry foul play. My question is what do lot want from the them? I am beginning to wonder the inglorious mind of our people. Please do unto others as you would like them to do you. Igbo's are human being just like you lots.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
[size=17pt]whats up with we the yoruba spearheading tribalism these days though, we never used to be like this..... I know revenge is a biatch but calm down a bit..... Anybody can make requests, even an association of 20 pple can make request if they can pay for media coverage..... im sure buhari is wise enough to take into cognisance nd review, every request made regardless of the group, He still had a few thousand in igboland who loved him nd were untribalistic enough to vote him, even if its to those few thousands, he owes them regards... He is the president of Nigeria!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Macelliot(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.
Guy, you they wicked oh.
See how you suddenly turned it into SS against SE....
Was this the case when the North voted massively against GEJ in 2011?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by alsina: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Most of you are bastards! How can you say Igbos are haters when it is clear they are the ones suffering the hatred of other Nigeria who are obviously jealous of an extraordinarily blessed tribe. We embrace everyone that's why we move around easily and live everywhere without fear or favour. But because we are made to shine, when we start shining people around us will get envious. Naturally we are a very busy people. How would we have time to hate? It's other retarded, idle ethnic groups that get green with envy when they see our achievements. They are mad because their women are easy preys to the opulence and the strength of character of the igbos, even though igbos do not even consider them worthy and hardly marry such women.

Bros is like u live outside this country. Cos if u do u must have changed ur view if at all u r honest to urself

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mcquin(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

From the last election, isn't it obvious that the votes of Igbos isn't necessary? Igbos didn't vote him, but he still won.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by pjc(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2015
What is wrong with people making demands for the development of their geopolitical zones. Is it not embodied within the same Nigeria we want in general to be a developed nation? Although, larger percentage of Igbo's voted for GEJ, some majority yet voted for GMB. Do you punish those for the 'sins' of the others? Should there be even a punishment after all? Its unfortunate that some group of people have come to not trust the party spearheaded by some core Islamists, yet most Yoruba's that attributed APC to Bokoharam yet voted them in at the last minute.
The core truth is this, whether the demands are met or not, what is will always be. Some people are cursed to never know failure. The table can always be turned, and demands will still come from the North and West when that happens just as it did during GEJ.
I wish Bihari well with his administration, at least no one has sworn yet to frustrate his efforts. Two wrongs don't a make a right. I just hope he delivers on his mandate to all, or might end up being Nigeria s last democratic president.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by proudlyhandsome: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Shut that piece of shit u called mouth. You Igbos are pathetic.....

I have always supported Igbos as far as marginalisatio rhetorics (I grew up with this Igbos marginalisation rhetorics) was concerned but my eyes got opened during Jonathan administration. I was made to pick up some Nigeria history books as a result of Igbos action under Jonathan administration; I read about two to three books and I was shocked with my findings; I realised that Igbos have held more political appointments than any other tribes in southern part Nigeria even as small as South East is.

Life is not all about you guys. Selfishness at its peak!!!!

Why didn't you say all these rubbish when Jonathan filled up everywhere with incompetent Igbos? Igbos utterances in the last couple of days has shown how hypocritical and despicable you guys are.

After Aguiyi Ironsi regime, Nigerians thought there would never be a govt administration laced up with tribalism, bigotry and nepotism until another half-Igbo man became a president. Take a look at this list below and tell me if any president has ever done this except Aguiyi Ironsi.

President-Igbo
SGF-Igbo
CBN - IGBO
Speaker deputy - Igbo
Senate deputy - Igbo
Minister for Finance - Igbo
Petroleum-Bayelsa
Printing and Minting - Igbo
Nafdac -Igbo
Health - Igbo

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

The Igbo man in charge of population related parastatal even made an attempt to inflate the population of Igbos by trying to run the previous census down so as to pave room for manipulation but Thank God for Nigeria senate who saw through that tribal plan. The map of Nigeria alone says a lot without doing per head counting.

I wish this coming administration could pay you bunch of Ingrates in your own coins

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PastorOla1: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Ndigbo Give & it shall be Given unto Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Ralphlauren(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:
Why can't/won't these mods putting topics on the FP borrow some sense?

Why put a thread that will soon degenerate into a free for all mockery of the Igbo tribe on the FP especially when it's evident that tensions are high

Geez

I disagree with you.

It's the Ibos that need to borrow some sense.

The OP's writeup was picked up from Vanguard which is a well read news publication.

You do not expect every other tribe or person to just sit down and sip vodka while the Ibos keep releasing one press statement or another making a list of demands from the APC led government. The same party they widely condemned and voted against.

If all other tribes and regions in Nigeria reasoned like them, we would still be stuck with GEJ's useless government.

I have been to the East a few times. The Niger Bridge is not even a dual carriage highway. That bridge is a nightmare during any festive season. That bridge is the only connection (to the best of my knowledge) between the west and the east. It's a shame and slap on GEJ's face that he could not construct the second niger bride. That alone is enough reason for the Ibos to have rejected him overwhelmingly.

Personally, I judge a government based on the development in my area/neighbourhood. I became a Tinubu fan when he constructed the road leading to my home in Nigeria. The contract was awarded to Julius Berger, so you can imagine the quality of the work done. Same for Fashola - I know what he has done for my community. However, it seems for the Ibos, it's all about tribal sentiments rather than economic/infrastructural development and for this reason, they will keep remaining on the losing end.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by san316(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Did they say "pacify Igbo"? Shiiet I'm damned.

Ok. Make I no talk before they say I hate. Flat heads.

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by raystanley(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Useless people. So what happens if he doesn't?
all ur generation including ur eathnicity will be chrushed to death... For such hate... Black Baboon basta..rd like u...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mapet: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Your logic beggars belief and a case of groupie idiocy. You mean a party that won the greater 2/3 of the country will be seen as ethnic party? I wonder why you guys continue to fool yourselves. It's a forgone conclusion that if you look at the consequences of bad political strategy fuelled by ethnic sentiments, you should look at you easterners.

If the Easterners are wise, they should shelve ethnic sentiments and play a strategic and vision-bbased politics. As advised by Okorocha, they should not take political decisions based on the cravings of their pockets
ShowYourCertificate:

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
CMSbrands:

Have u forgotten that this same jobless leaders or group of urs endoresed GEJ on behalf of the igbos?? And u guys cowardly supported.. We must give it a very serious attention..

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING? DID THE YOURUBA OBAS AD OBA AKIOLU NOY BLESS GEJ IN THIS VERY LAGOS? DID IGBO GROUPS NOT BLESS AND GIVE BUHARI AN CHIEFTANCY TITLE?? STOP BEING MANIPULATED BY THIS WEBSITE, NAIRALAND KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TRUST ME, THE NAZI'Z DID IT TO CONTROL THE GERMAN PEOPLE AND DESENSITIXE THEM TOWARDS THE CRIMES BEING COMMITED THEN. MY BROTHER LISTEN TO ME AND TRSU T ME WHEN I SAY WHAT nairaland IS DOING IS EVIL, IF YOU FOLLOW MY POSTS I WAS PART OF SEVERAL GROUPS THAT WHERE ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI ACCROSS THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST!!! I KNOW THOUSANDS OF IGBOS WHO DID SAME, BUT DID NAIRALAND EVER POST ANY SUCH STORY? EVERY GROUPS HAD PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED GEJ AND YES PDP WON THE SOUTH EAST BUT DOES THAT GIVE ROOM FOR ALL THE HATE AND LABELLING NAIRALAND IS ENCOURAGING? WHITE REPUBLICANS AND MEXICANS VOTED AGAINST OBAMA BUT DID YOU SEE ANY WEBSUTES DOING WHAT NAIRALAND HAS BEEN DOING? STYLISHLY INCREASING THE HATE AGAINST ANY GROUP? DONT ALLOW THIS SITE TO CHANGE YOU INTO WHAT YOU ARE NOT
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM IS? BE VERY CAREFUL MODS
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ThisMeansWAR: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Guy, you they wicked oh.
See how you suddenly turned it into SS against SE....
Was this the case when the North voted massively against GEJ in 2011?
South south and south east never have anything in common.. May be it's due to the fact that there are many tribes in South south.. But that region don't usually play politics of bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ChikezieU(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

at first i dont blame you cause whoever composed this topic is a calf. But i will only let you know that the Igbos which quickly draws ur attentions at the sight of their name is nt ready to give chance to anybody that wont defend their intrest 100%... Their r others thats Better Ngige
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by johnnynwa(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
They don start again undecided but if we talk now dey go say na hatred
No, no,you have ur mouth open it wide & talk. The funny thing is that as you are busy talking the Igbos are busy moving forward! GMB has no option than to do their demands whether he likes it or not. Remember, the north didn't vote for him in 2011 but he greatly did their requests. My brother,wake up! After all the resources for the country's development are from the Eastern part.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Jobneeded12: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
tucky200:
These igbo guys don't knw more than themselves...

Igbos want Nigeria they run 80% of investments yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by tlops(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
They should send their demands to Otuoke where their vote is meaningful!

These people no get shame at all!

I mean they should relax a little and let the new govt get its stand before all these their demands after all they did not want him there.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by IBROHIM: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes Buhari carry everybody and region along! He should win the confidence of the average Igbo man/woman! I think the average Igbo person is reasonable but the leaders over there don't believe in one Nigeria!!! Buhari should build the SE beyond their expectations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by lamrose: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
my pipo my pipo
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by omokoladele(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Person never take over power dem don dey demand dis demand dat.....ogini kwanu?

Am sure if This boko stuff has died down another group will rise from d East terrorizing The government!!! Because it's obvious dey dnt want him to meet up to expectations.

God Bless Nigeria!!!!
Long live the President Elect!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.