Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40468 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
rusher14:

Your moniker doesn't help even when you intend to be honest.
angry
I'm glad you noticed my honesty. Please ignore the moniker, it'll be changed immediately Buhari shows us his original WASC Certificate.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ayoman: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
No non igbo can ever successfully win the love of the igbo pple.its a waste of time.a exercise in futility
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
nigger remove South south... It's the bedrock of our economy.. South can go to hell.
SE/SS share ties...The bedrock of your economy lies in the hands of that region.Divide and rule tactics cannot work in this day and age...deal with it pooch nigger.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mcquin(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Do you think the romance between the hausa's and the yoruba's will last forever? Buhari needs a bargaining chip by securing the loyalty of the Igbos so that he cannot be blackmailed by any tribal group when the next elections approaches. In politics, you don't underestimate anyone. Don't underestimate the relevance of the Igbos in this present political dispensation. Do that at your own peril.

I repeat you guys are not relevant. Buhari won't forget in a hurry the hate you guys showed him. Beside why would he leave a collabo he is sure of. No one takes such risk

You also forget Buhari's vice is ayoruba and will always galvanise his people. Once two ethnic groups of the 3 major groups align, the last can't do nothing.

You also forget Tinubu is a Yoruba leader. Just relax with PDP and APGA(PAPGA

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Setaje:

Even me. Am getting tired. It's getting too much. I don't even want to see any thread about igbos again. It's turning me to a terrible tribalist. Abeg Seun e don do. On a second note, do u shout like this when yorubas are being bashed on nl?. If u don't. Then u really don't have any say.
When we had like three news on Oba Akiolu on the front page almost on a daily basis and they were abusing Yorubas endlessly because of that,they didn't caution the mods to tone down on that..always playing the victim.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by uprightman(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
They don start again undecided but if we talk now dey go say na hatred
north east visited buhari yesterday and they tabled their demand. what is special about ndigbo demand?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by aytechno(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?

dont forget, that is where the allocation u are spending coming from. They feed the whole nation everyday. So they should be listen to.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by rusher14: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm glad you noticed my honesty. Please ignore the moniker, it'll be changed immediately Buhari shows us his original WASC Certificate.

What if the Court says it's irrelevant? Surely, you must accept the ruling of the Court? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

Igbos weren't Akintola that made the Yoruba Ronu hate speech that was made to fill the heart of Yorubas with hatred for Ndiigbo.

They weren't the Saraduna that made the hate speech against Ndiigbo, the video is still in U tube.

They were not the Oba of Bini that was busy writing xenophobic articles against Ndiigbo.

All these before the War.

Ndiigbo never had any history of hate speeches against any Nigerian group before the War, all we ever did was take pride in our achievements as a people, we were only concerned with our development as a people, cos the Igboman believes he has no competition in Nigeria, he believes that all he needs to do is be his best, and no other Nigerian group can match his best.

But your tribal leaders fed you lots with Igbophobia, rather than focus on improving yourselves, you all were more interested in pulling the Igboman down, to stay in the mud with you, Nzeogwu only gave you lots an excuse to pour your then over flowing hatred on the Igbo nation.

You left Ndiigbo with no choice. It is now obvious to us that we must return your hatred for us, with a billion times hatred for you lots, actions bring reactions, reactions are often opposite to actions, but hardly equal.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2015
SammyHoe:

If APC is an ethnic party, what of PDP right now? IBO party.
PDP even has more national appeal going by the concluded presidential election. PDP won in Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Ekiti and the entire SS and SE. APC couldn't win a single state in the SS and SE. This makes APC more of an ethnic party (a Yoruba + Hausa party)

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by fashiajones(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
over 140 million people of Nigeria, less than 77 million participated in the election, irrespective of who voted who, I think is high time we leave and forget about this tribalism and ethnicity and politics and face governance, let rule of law be the order of the day....#everyone have equal right to Make demands, let just be circumspect and meticulous about the demands we Make....

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ThisMeansWAR: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
SE/SS share ties...The bedrock of your economy lies in the hands of that region.Divide and rule tactics cannot work in this day and age...deal with it pooch nigger.
lmao... I must tag along by force.

Did South south fight along the Ibos during Biafra war? Wetin concern ijaw or ogoni man with Igbo?

SS and SE are two different regions. SS is the bed rock of our economic.. SE is just a huge parasite on the nation.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by cirmuell(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
The constant 'D' grin *sigh*
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by kelvincoll(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?

Stop the hate, didnt Buhari and APC gather votes no matter how small from all Southeast states? So how does ur reap and sow analagy apply?

The below is what is being requested and i dont see it as reaping much. 2NB and additinal state, these has been a request from the igbo nation to all Govt in power. Recommending Use of Reputable personel from the region to form his GOVT is very commendable.

Top on the agenda is ensuring the execution of the second Niger Bridge project, as scheduled; use of reputable persons from the Eastern region in his government, as well as giving the region an additional state.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by uprightman(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
They don start again undecided but if we talk now dey go say na hatred
north east visited buhari yesterday and they tabled their demand. what is special about ndigbo demand? they are all eastern region,the only difference is that one is north the other is south. all are Nigeria. and they met Nigeria president elect.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
rusher14:

What if the Court says it's irrelevant? Surely, you must accept the ruling of the Court? grin grin
Of course I will. But it means I'll get to retain my moniker cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by gbishman: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
This so called Ndigbo have no justification for their demand, they have no representative in the upper house rather than the opposition members. They never align themselves strategically, always fighting and feeling the country owes them, the truth is that the country does t owe them nothing. So what ever comes to the. They need to make do

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by hansad: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

Hatefilled Yoruba fellow in action here. Before long, some of you may start to commit suicide because of the Igbo and Lagos.

A few days ago, a Yoruba cdrdiologist in the US openly called for killing of Igbos anywhere in the world.

Instead of declaring Oduduwa Republic, so that Yoruba can fully have Lagos as their own, Yoruba still stick to One Nigeria because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

Here this one is making Nigerdeltans of southsouth a special good people, only because he believes his Yoruba can't survive without Nigerdelta and crude oil. Silly fellow, note that the Nigerdeltans whom your lot were able to fool those yester years are now dead or very old. The new breed of Nigerdeltans are smarter than your very crude and retrograde lot who believe only in scheming and scheming to exploit others, instead of working hard for your progress.

You know you depend on the Nigerdelta for your land to develop in one Nigeria, but at the same time, you classify non-Yoruba in Lagos as guests. Have you heard of any country in the world where people are considered as guests in any city in the same country?

Others go to school to get new techniques to develop themselves and their areas, so many Yoruba these days get education to propagate hate, out-dated and silly divide-and-rule tactic to apply in the old southeast region to get more money from crude oil. Yoruba in this mindset may degenerate to the level of Niger and Chad Republics in the not too-distant time, forge the glitter of Lagos, think of inner Yoruba lands that have mostly remained behind at par with the level in Niger Republic.

To this Yoruba writer, APC seems to be all and all that matter to you most diffident lot now. Go out and work. Think of what you can contribute to your country, not just what APC can bring to you.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by chuka5000(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Useless people. So what happens if he doesn't?

I guess ur culture is the useless one. And they'll remain so IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP even has more national appeal going by the concluded presidential election. PDP won in Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Ekiti and the entire SS and SE. APC couldn't win a single state in the SS and SE. This makes APC more of an ethnic party (a Yoruba + Hausa party)

But they said they won just 7 states, I hope u remember? Coming back to APC, I tot they said ROCHAS won in IMO, isn't he an APC candidate abi IMO doesn't belong to SE anymore?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Setaje(f): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Sheggy13:

When we had like three news on Oba Akiolu on the front page almost on a daily basis and they were abusing Yorubas endlessly because of that,they didn't caution the mods to tone down on that..always playing the victim.

Yes o I remember that time. All social network. They were talking about it and the igbos were bashing yorubas. But I think the yorubas are becoming very very tribalistic. They did not care before but now it seems they are becoming aware.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by cirmuell(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:
We shall see. Who are they?? They are still asking for Niger bridge. They should go to Otuoke and meet the man who promised to complete it 2 times and not the man they refused to vote for. From F.C.T ministry to state creation are they mad?

Say no to Tribalism
gringringrin
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH!!! IS NAIRALAND NOW A PRO YORUBA WEB SITE?

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TP NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGRD FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT TRUST WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTSAND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM IS? BE VERY CAREFUL MODS
[b]Please stop screaming wolf when there is none present! Nairaland isn't inciting any tribal conflict here, I think we should talk to our kinsmen to apply wisdom. Take it or leave it, the article is on a handful of print media and would be read all over. Nairaland is only a forum where news are culled from other credible news websites or from users of the forum who witnessed first hand events. When Oba Akiolu threatened the Igbos, Nairaland aired it as it was. I'd really love for you to explain the bolded to us. I'm really dying hard to read your version of the definition. I think the groups representing the Ndigbos are painting the Igbos in bad light.

The Niger-Delta outrightly rejected Dokubo and pledged to support GMB's administration, despite the failure of their own to return. The Hausas and the Yorubas are yet to make demands, none that I know of while several Igbo groups keep presenting endless demands and lists like it's a bride price list meant for a groom. Stating the obvious, the Igbos, though obvious through their representatives, are still bitter and it's pointless because the sympathizers are obviously crying than the bereaved. Nigeria is saddled with several ethnic groups and the incessant demands of the Igbos is only out to show that they're self-serving. It's only ironic when you hear someone say "we're not part of 'this zoo'" yet their demands day and night is disturbing. The demands are irritating. Apologies to anyone who feels insulted by my post smiley
[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by astana1: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

mINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Trustworthiness: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..

The indigbos have no love for anybody other than money. They are bunch selfish and self centred people. Their own too much. They are the headache of this country since time memorial.

They are the architect of tribal and religious politics of this country. If you go to any company or government parastater that they have upper hand there, they make sure they dominate all the positions or the key positions the the company at the expense of merit.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by FaladSon: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
djfaithy:
Though igbos are confused set of people but I don't think these demands are too much...
my friend good morning, why do you feel their demands and the rate at which they're coming up with something is bcoming too much?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by lastchild: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Which way are we even moving,we are agitating for biafra and at the same time requesting something from Nigerian govt. Isn't this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Balkan(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
martineverest:
U got it,bro......if buhari can take niger deltans to the paradise dey ve always wanted,he ll win the niger seltan's luv.then s/east bcomes irrelevant.we the niger deltans actually want development,irrespective of who takes us to promiseland...the ibos should always know we the s/southerners dont really like dia attitude.
this oyel soup maggot claiming Niger Delta. You can only hate and write rubbish but we must continue to dominate you in your own land. we have come to posses our possesion in yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by queensmith: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Someone please tell me this is just them crying out as sore losers and it isnt a general igbo thing to be this blatantly aggressive.

Its really starting to tick me off. As this is not a progressive move I will advise APC to ignore such silly statements from stewpid people.

We need to focus on the intellectuals (as minimal in numbers they may be) who can work to build a great Nigeria, we're moving forward no matter what. No ethnic group can hold us back.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
SammyHoe:

But they said they won just 7 states, I hope u remember? Coming back to APC, I tot they said ROCHAS won in IMO, isn't he an APC candidate abi IMO doesn't belong to SE anymore?
I was referring to the presidential election. Buhari lossed woefully in Imo state, couldn't even secure 25% there sad
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... I must tag along by force.

Did South south fight along the Ibos during Biafra war? Wetin concern ijaw or ogoni man with Igbo?

SS and SE are two different regions. SS is the bed rock of our economic.. SE is just a huge parasite on the nation.
Wetin concern Ogoni man with Anioma man?? or even Etche or Andoni Man for that matter??Coneheads like yourselves always fear the unity of these close knit regions hence with alacrity you try to divide them and maybe parasite on the circustance..but sorry,the SS has the greatest concentration of igbos amongst the numerous minorities in that region and most now see coneheads like yourselves as the parasites..

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

My brother there is nothing like south south, South East. The whole south is the same. All we have in Nigeria is Wa Zo Bia. The word south south, south east was politically masterminded to elude the East the chance of tangling with their brothers. Why is there no West West, North North? The whole south is one and should be seen as such. Biafrans all over the world remember their fallen heroes on 30th May, 2015. FM97.6.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.