Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40400 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Topmost2015(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
''reputable persons'' that's the only area that attracted me in their request.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Intendy: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndigbo-forum-lists-demands-for-buhari/?hootPostID=c5264f3682179c1a07508f0e895bff2a
no be only 5 point agenda na 7 yard agbada.when majority of una didn't vote for him.
he will see to the plea when other regions have seriously benefitted.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN,MUCH IS EXPECTED.
WETIN UNA GIVE AM FOR VOTE

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
U got it,bro......if buhari can take niger deltans to the paradise dey ve always wanted,he ll win the niger seltan's luv.then s/east bcomes irrelevant.we the niger deltans actually want development,irrespective of who takes us to promiseland...the ibos should always know we the s/southerners dont really like dia attitude.
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by rusher14: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The APC should do an introspection to find out why the planned merger with APGA failed. Did they meet the wrong people? Were they diplomatic in their approach? What was the terms of agreement? And so on. It is only then that the APC should know why the merger failed and try to improve upon it. This was what was done when the initial planned merger between ACN and CPC didn't pull through.

APC shouldn't play the tribal card you are suggesting lest it will crumble. Just my humble advice.

Your moniker doesn't help even when you intend to be honest.
angry

9 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Dee60: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
alsina:
For goodness sake I don't know why an igbo man will be so shameless and have such q short memory to forget what they did last month. Now they r the first to give list to GMB whom they hated without any course. Those of u living outside south east will not understand the level of thinking these myopic people could be.

I am from ebonyi state but I live in Umuahia. Up till now some of friends still hate me for supporting GMB. The first question an igbo guy will ask u is what will u benefit from an Hausa man. One guy that I know the family very well told me to my face that he would vote gej and let him throw all Nigerian money to river Niger that he doesn't care. Meanwhile his three elder brother have graduated without job and one of them rides hire purchase cab for ochendo global.

I had a quarrel with my girl cos she refused to understand why I must vote GMB. And since gej lost the relationship has not been the same. Even when I have to tell her that my vote is just one in millions that voted against gej. Moreover there was no election in the SouthEast and my vote didn't count.

And now these folks wqnt to tell GMB what he must do. These red hat fools r not serious. Pls Nigeria ignore them. Am making plans to relocate these people insensitivity de fucking too high.......shun what u read on papers...it's an understatement...they r more foolish than that

I have noticed that when an Igbo person tries to make his people reason then they turn that person to an enemy. They did it to Pat Utomi as well. It is difficult to understand this level of hatred.

I am tempted to say that some part of SE population do not like to integrate with any other ethnic group. I am not saying that Igbos are not good. Far from it. They are a great people. But for whatever reason they have a percentage who do not like to integrate with society or other groups. It has to be their way. They have to do the talking. They are still the only group in Nigeria thinking and talking secession. Yet, they do not like to live in their own land! If there is an Igbo country today, many Igbos will still troop out of it to other lands. Yet, this aspect of integration is still suspect.

This Igbo Forum should be talking to itself. Igbos should address this issue of integration. Those with hatred should shun it as well.

I remain loyal to my Igbo friends. They are a great people, particularly when they do not harbour hatred. And I see some Igbos marry Yorubas these days, which is a good thing. We should have more of that!

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by chubykemicheal(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:
Isn't this demanding too much?
d demand is not too much cux I beliv when d western region and northern region will demand their own,den u will know that this demand is too small for our elect-president
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mcquin(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
scantee:
as far as u include Igbos in diz fake country call Nigeria he must do it as the president or let my people go...Biafra loading

You well at all? Don't you know road to Aba or is Aba no longer in Biafra? Who is holding you?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
and here comes the victim's card..

Are you saying the topic doesn't deserve to be on front page?
Is nairaland the one that made the list?

When posts ridiculing the oba of lagos flooded front page, and your tribesmen flexing muscles and insulting the Yorubas, did you see us cry bout nairaland?

Why not ask your ridiculous indibo group to stop making frivolous demands and let the incoming government do his work instead of acting as if they are more important than everyone else?

Acting like a victim for what you started is nothing but cowardice.

Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH!!! IS NAIRALAND NOW A PRO YORUBA WEB SITE?

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM IS? BE VERY CAREFUL MODS
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Pamcrest(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
grin Person wey nor participate in the cooking of the food na him con first bring spoon to eat. Odiegwu!
My humble submission

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by shaboti: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
bettercreature:
You makes so much senses,the South East are just mere minority and Buhari wouldnt need them to win his second term in office,so i dont think they will ever feel the wind of change in this government no one will send big allocation to greedy PDP states
south east is not minority, educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Israel5(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?
it is 'ask' nt askd. it wuld hv bn bettr u didnt commnt. Mind u, They ar nigerians until othrwse statd by d UN nd nt al of them votd against ur gmb. In al, dnt commnt here again.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
And they couldn't sum up to 100k votes for him in the entire south east..Plz Ndigbos don't put any pressure on baba,or while your 'son' Azikwe Jona was there why didn't you set agenda for him. Now you want to reap where u never sow. Well baba is for all.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by gidado14(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndigbo-forum-lists-demands-for-buhari/?hootPostID=c5264f3682179c1a07508f0e895bff2a
HOW MANY VOTE DID THE PRESIDENT GET FROM THEM THAT HE WILL DO ANY THING FOR THEM BUT I KNOW HE IS NOT A SELFISH MAN HE WILL WORK EQUALLY
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]Surprised YORUBAS have not showed up here to tell Buhari what to do to punish Igbo.
Meanwhile, Buhari isn't a YORUBA man, but it must concern them because the word "Igbo" is in the post.[/size]

I thought you people come here to brag that you don't need government support. What is then with these funny demands from a government u did virtually everything to ensure didn't emerge. Go and table all these demands before your Jesus of Otuoke u voted for. They used the word pacify. Buhari doesn't need to pacify the SE as this recent election clearly showed that the region has little or no impact on who eventually wins presidential elections in Nigeria. It's getting really sickening.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by scachy(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?
Because they are part n parcel of Nigeria. Everybody must not vote for a particular Candidate in any election. Get some education fella.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
All Buhari needs to do to destroy APC for good is neglect the SE/SS......
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Setaje(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Yes the OP timmilehin AND TH MODD ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even me. Am getting tired. It's getting too much. I don't even want to see any thread about igbos again. It's turning me to a terrible tribalist. Abeg Seun e don do. On a second note, do u shout like this when yorubas are being bashed on nl?. If u don't. Then u really don't have any say.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by obailala(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.
I am Igbo but I totally agree with every single thing you have said. There's no point giving the SE any special treatment to win them over because it would most likely end up being a futile effort. Buhari and APC should however concentrate on the SS. The SS region had more genuine reasons to support GEJ and they are the ones that deserve to be appeased and won over.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Desteenee(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Even Buhari would have been tired of these demands and ultimatums coming from the Igbos.He would be like 'na only una?'
Did u read of any ultimatum in that post Mr Man?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by shaboti: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
SammyHoe:

If APC is an ethnic party, what of PDP right now? IBO party.
are u sayin its only igbos that voted pdp
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Jobneeded12: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
I think APC should work on pacifying the SS, they give Nigeria oil and stability as for SE to tell with them lol don't join their way

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:

Say that to GEJ or have they forgotten so soon this statement "no vacancy in Aso Rock"

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mcquin(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Calculia:
I dare Buhari not to meet this demand and get his ass impeached.

We dery shine teethy. Boz are not smiling. shocked

Just go home. Who will impeach him? APC with majority in both Houses? Dude go home.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by princdebola201(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Why re u posting this shit Everywhere, you must be high on SK..tell ur fellow IGBHOES they can't Eat their Cake and Have it. make sure u take ur drugs and stop shouting Everywhere like a Lost FOWL..!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Jobneeded12: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
obailala:

I am Igbo but I totally agree with every single thing you have said. There's no point giving the SE any special treatment to win them over because it would most likely end up being a futile effort. But Buhari and APC should however concentrate on the SS. The SS region had more genuine reasons to support GEJ and they are the ones that deserve to be appeased and won over.

I agree with you the Igbos are irrelevant let's focus on Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by arsenal33: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
So GEJ didnt deliver much in the South East. And they didnt vote for change!
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Calculia: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

Just go home. Who will impeach him? APC with majority in both Houses? Dude go home.

Kiss my black ass.sss

Buhari should just fail and see wat happens.

One way ticket back to Katsina.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Jobneeded12:

I agree with you the Igbos are irrelevant let's focus on Niger delta

Imagine the comment, how can you verify the tribe of the person you quoted, my brother you are better than this, please don't allow this website influence you, no one is perfect, but there's no excuse for tribal hate.. hate only breeds hate, and there is way too much scarcity of real love in the world to allow hate continue to breed
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.