Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (79092 Views)

She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics) / Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by elbinmanny(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
We need the whole chat..or this rubbish should be taken off.. telk tge girk make she let us see everything no be to dey crop out the side wey them talk about their fvck angry
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by pbs4real(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
And the guy sef just fhuucked up! angry

How can you be stalking one person for two straight years.?

Is it that he didn't see other girls around or what?

Some guys will just cause unnecessary embarrassment to themselves. undecided
ma guy luv is blind. . .
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nomswag: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin weed at youthful age is very bad desist from it or u will end up lyk dem
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
she is just craving for publicity just cuz I commented of having prestige in dating a foreign chick playfully dat BITCH started trowing shades at me...I feel like pumping lead into her skin..perharps she might nt be girl prolly a faceless man..

Someone is seeking a partner grin

I would have put a bullet through your skull if you had made that statement in front of me.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by olayinkaj2(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Just passing!
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

pls help me on this thing,i need this thing
move to
frontpage .pls you can help me modify your
post and help
me add this link www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently- need-nairalanderspls#32733809 this is my life
iykeaniogbe:
she is just craving for publicity just cuz I commented of having prestige in dating a foreign chick playfully dat BITCH started trowing shades at me...I feel like pumping lead into her skin..perharps she might nt be girl prolly a faceless man..

Ignore her henceforth
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by ololo12: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Abegi! Make we hear word. You're guilty of the same thing. You wey I message for Facebook. You ignore me. Na you come turn to preacher here! Shuuu!
freecocoa:
It's very immature/rude to ignore someone like that, especially after accepting to be friends with them, the least you can do is, tell them you can't be available for a chat or whatever they want.

Then it's much more immature to insult someone because they won't reply your message, the youth of these days are something else.

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
yungchief:
If u kno u wunt reply his message... Y d hell did u accept his frnd request... SOME girls ehn..

He seeked her attention nd he finally got it 2013-2015

Anyway

A big thumbs up to nigga.

#ATTENTION SEEKER
move to
post and help
me add this link www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently- need-nairalanderspls#32733809 this is my life
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Keep on deceiving yourself wit ur foreign gals mentality. Nigerian girls are the best in the whole world

Dey don wear pata for your brain. Abunu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Twaci(f): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

My dear don't blame them undecided I think there is something about your face that attracts insult.
Thanks dear smiley
Twaci:
True.

As for me, when they become insultive, I jejely block them.
move to
post and help
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by butanep(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Well I can't really blame her. You have no clue how some of these dudes harass people on Facebook. A simple hi back is a crime for some of them. I remember a dude on Facebook wrote me, and complimented me....you are this you are that, so I wanted to be nice so I replied a simple "thank you" next thing I got was a di...ck pic. I had to block him.

And who knows, maybe the said girl is in a relationship and her man probably check her Facebook.
I understand your point but there is no reason accepting someone you won't chat with or someone you are not comfortable with.
For me before I accept any person on FB be it male or female I must have check your details N see if there is any connection or if simply I can get along with the person. If I can't I don't just bother to accept... but the idea of accepting without saying a word is a big NO for me....

The guy just wanted to attack the girl so he won't be at the losing end... its like a pay back...

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by DeRay98(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Well I can't really blame her. You have no clue how some of these dudes harass people on Facebook. A simple hi back is a crime for some of them. I remember a dude on Facebook wrote me, and complimented me....you are this you are that, so I wanted to be nice so I replied a simple "thank you" next thing I got was a di...ck pic. I had to block him.

And who knows, maybe the said girl is in a relationship and her man probably check her Facebook.

You are just making excuse for her. What stops her from simply say" guy no vex, in case you are interested in me am not available hence i dont want to waste your time. if after such and the guy begins to rant she could simply block him, case closed. Too many young immature guys dispaly themselves all over chatting/dating sites to get attention and when some guy picks up the courage to contact them they snub and behave immaturely. many cant even keep a simple intelligent conversation before "kk", "thank you". check the age of such girls, they are in their early 20s forming big girls online.

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:

Ignore her henceforth
okay sir I will heed to u frm nw sir..
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by vislabraye(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Two silly people....... undecided
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Justfollowit post=32982730I:

Someone is seeking a partner grin

I would have put a bullet through your skull if you had made that statement in front of me.
Its over between us baby. I was just told to ignore u frm nw hence forth..
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by newsomtin(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
ionsman:
If a girl ignores your message once or twice on Facebook,move on.She is simply not interested in you.That nigga is a fool on so many levels.
thumbs up to you

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Its over between us baby. I was just told to ignore u frm nw hence forth..

I am going to miss you so much

Love ya cool

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by UdohOby(f): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I PITY THE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY THESE HARLOTS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD. NO MANNERS, NO BRAIN, NO DIGNITY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SCAM GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE AND RIP OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY USING THEIR SMELLY AND STINKING PUSSSIES undecided. THEY JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK SHAMELESSLY LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. NO NIGERIAN GIRL IS WORTH A SANE MAN'S LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER TREATED LIKE TRASH AND USED AS SEXX TOYS AND DUMPED. IF YOU WANT TO FIND TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool

And your mum and sisters are foreign women I guess. Your mum must be so proud to have a son like you. Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Edusouls(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2015
shut up all of you, the girl is so uncout and ill mannered, filthy, look at her face like that of a bleached lizdard, super ugly creature with ugly karacter where will one start to consider such girl..and from what i see she is a runs girl,with lots of std's got from fucking men around town,the guy fall ma hand self for wasting time on such a LovePeddler..

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
UdohOby:

And your mum and sisters are foreign women I guess. Your mum must be so proud to have a son like you. Such a pity.

Ori e loburu

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by dynamicbuzz(f): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't think what she did is right, cause this same guy keeps sending me lots of fb messages and I've not seen any reason to publicise it. Ignore it, it'd pass. He started sending me his lots of message since 2013, so I don't exactly know what she's forming. You don't have to disgrace him, he's just bored and has nothing probably to do with his life than facebook.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am going to miss you so much

Love ya cool
bla bla bla
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by tintingz(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Some girls get fish brain.

The guy was greeting her with sweet words the girl snubbed him but when the guy insulted her she was just replying him, giving him all the attention he wanted.

I think the tactics that says a guy should be corky and insult a girl to get her attention is true and works fine.

Girls sha. grin grin
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
joseph1832:
If you ask me I'll say the girl is the attention seeker! If she knows she doesn't want to reply him or better still not have his time, she should have deleted or blocked him a long time go!. But she did not!.

I'll say she deliberately left him there just to keep her friends list big and enjoy a false sense of importance!.

For me, I completely see no reason whatsoever to even leave anyone who ignores my messages on my friends list.
Exactly!

Some of these girls actually derive joy in doing things like this.

See the way she happily exposed the chats for people to see.

Maybe she was expecting some awards.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by ibk4luv(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
imagine that shit ooo....

its funny as gals take being nice as flirting this days sef,
just be 9ce to Dem and believe me u r a flirt

I wonder what goes through their minds
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Herrmes: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2015
If I knew this guy, I'ld have slapped him so hard that his brain would reset, why do niggers gotta be stupid? Why let yourself get ignored and then you get annoyed, and lash out on someone that doesn't even wanna chat with you, no class at all from the nigger, If she ignores you leave her alone.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by sani99: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2015
take it easy o
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by purest21(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I PITY THE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY THESE HARLOTS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD. NO MANNERS, NO BRAIN, NO DIGNITY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SCAM GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE AND RIP OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY USING THEIR SMELLY AND STINKING PUSSSIES undecided. THEY JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK SHAMELESSLY LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. NO NIGERIAN GIRL IS WORTH A SANE MAN'S LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER TREATED LIKE TRASH AND USED AS SEXX TOYS AND DUMPED. IF YOU WANT TO FIND TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool
thumbs up for you. I go with you Bro. I can never marry a Nigerian. They are just good to straf and while strafin you bear in mind that so many dicks have digged that same hole earlier grin
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
thumbs up for you. I go with you Bro. I can never marry a Nigerian. They are just good to straf and while strafin you bear in mind that so many dicks have digged that same hole earlier, so you'd be careful. And some dicks are still lined up waiting for you to finish. As for me I'm going for lovely latin ladies (i.e Brazillians, Spanish or any Latin America)

#team foreign

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2015
I accept all my requests but ignore most of the fb msgs except friends that I know
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by zube01(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

so since he was saying hi and hello and the lady didn't respond what do u advice he should have done?..not that I like his tactics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.