Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (68993 Views)

See The Epic Response A Girl Gave A Guy / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by afolayangs(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
so nw that jamb don release result. wetin be ya score
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Jennifer89(f): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Like seriously this is wat i wasted my mb for :-
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dry joke of the century with a deceptive headline.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Brainzy001(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!
That is life for you, you are trying to copy someone but not knowing that, we all have different questions!! wink wink[color=#006600][/color]
sha he don be for the guy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Petra23(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mehn! So funny that i had to lol
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by SLYBABA(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
This story can't be true. For you to apply for medicine in JAMB, your papers are Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English. Maths is never included as an option!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Adex097: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol...had something else in mind before opening this thread.

Thought she gave him something Bigger than a Job -_-
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Humulity:
Mod please move this to jokes...................
abi o...
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
OXCUBA:
COPIED AND REPASTE JOKE ...... DRY LIKE... SAHARA DESERT.
enemy of great tinz...

*park well*
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Deceptive topic, very funny joke.

We make customized LED sign with your business name or any text.

Call us or whatsapp on 07061838760

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamex93:
u r not destined to b educated beyond secondary level

lolx
Lmao
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by OXCUBA: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
ndy4evame:
enemy of great tinz...

*park well*

I PARK .... FOR YOUR DADA? ABEG NO USE YOUR REGGAE COME SPOIL MY BLUES
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by eaglechild: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
What is this angry
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by chinedusamson(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol... grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweatholder:
Hmmm guy pls just find something else do if na to sell weed sef, cuz sch isn't for u at all.
The logo of ur product is aii,but the choice of writing and design is erm... Not really attractive
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweatholder:
Hmmm guy pls just find something else do if na to sell weed sef, cuz sch isn't for u at all.
The logo of ur product is aii,but the choice of writing and design is erm... Not really attractive,I think you could redesign#justSaying
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by sweatholder(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gaidenk:

The logo of ur product is aii,but the choice of writing and design is erm... Not really attractive,I think you could redesign#justSaying
Maybe I would ve to work on that.You the first dislike anyway.
Thnks
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by thegideon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamex93:
u r not destined to b educated beyond secondary level

lolx
Word bro! word.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Spacoking(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

I can't believe I spent few seconds of my life reading dis trash
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
OXCUBA:

I PARK .... FOR YOUR DADA? ABEG NO USE YOUR REGGAE COME SPOIL MY BLUES
ur low self esteem stinks! Gasssh!!!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by gangwolf(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by oyxah(f): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Stale
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Elder4all(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Humulity:
Mod please move this to jokes...................

ASAP biko!!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by OXCUBA: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
ndy4evame:
ur low self esteem stinks! Gasssh!!!

use your road side .. English go fine government work abeg.... gawd!!!!!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by phintohlar(f): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
OXCUBA:
& u took ur time 2 read it.. Hian+Chai=na wa 4 u
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by OXCUBA: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
phintohlar:
& u took ur time 2 read it.. Hian+Chai=na wa 4 u
read fire.... just like nollywood film .... I saw the first line ... and predicted how the story will end.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by phintohlar(f): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
OXCUBA:
read fire.... just like nollywood film .... I saw the first line ... and predicted how the story will end.
lolz... Ya try
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Fynpatra(f): 1:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Hehehe Jamb sha grin
dia fada,,,,,oh na NL i dey, dia dad...
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by BABERIANKING(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2015
For Medicine, its English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology No Mathemathics. The girl is a daft but the guy is dafter if there is any word like that.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by NemzySeries(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2015
OXCUBA:
Haba na....wuz it dat painful u cudnt hold it to ursef? grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Bigdreams(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Hilarious...

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Pamelayoung: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice caption 4 a silly joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.