Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (68996 Views)

See The Epic Response A Girl Gave A Guy / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by ElFenomeno1: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

Fu...cking donut!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Shakazulu2: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bely bely dry tongue
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Missonas(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just testing my handwriting so cool

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by suptol(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
plaese, where is the Joke? Seems to lost my way in here.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by jbaby265(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
how can u be writing jamb for 8yrs... are u not in nigeria? na wa oooo

story shaaa
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by simplex2: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
She be confirmed olodo; you can't enroll for medicine without Chemistry in Jamb, so why is she writing maths?

mtchewww...
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Penboy: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Notwithstanding, i assure you say you no fit get 0/400. Atleast some shaded options go tally with the right answer.

#olodo rabata.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by kinglekan: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Njuwo u don dey Mad oooo.

ROTFL.. LWKMD
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by olaayodele(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!
This is not a true story. Maths ,physics , Biology and Engish is a wrong combination for medicine. When next you frame the story, change the subject combination to physics, chemistry, Biology and English Language
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by uckay304: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
loi olodoooooooooooooooo! You are
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Penboy: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
FUCKU:
You get luck say this na joke.. No dey make mistake dey sit down with girl for exam hall. Their brains dey stuffed with breeze
hahaha. Especially those ones with big wigs for head and multi-coloured fingernails.

Albeit, those ones wey hot for head; you gats just respect them.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Penboy: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
olaayodele:
This is not a true story. Maths ,physics , Biology and Engish is a wrong combination for medicine. When next you frame the story, change the subject combination to physics, chemistry, Biology and English Language
are you sure??
For UI, Ibadan, i think you can replace the physics with maths.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by skondo09(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Humulity:
Mod please move this to jokes...................
u no dey see or na to read hard u
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by edogu(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
You are indeed a sharp Warri boy. No wonder you wrote JAMB 8 times.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Ezymotion(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmm! What WARRI BOY hahahahaha
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by amsoslim(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Since na Medicine answers you fill in for your answer sheet no worry you go gain admission for the theatre art but na only herbalist role you go dey play through out
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
LMAOOO
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by riczy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
more man
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by nairabetguru(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
just passing by grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by DoubleFaith(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:

I disagree...
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Stoglins(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
Is ds a joke
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Godson201333(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamex93:
u r not destined to b educated beyond secondary level

lolx

O boy i tell you...Abi ofego dey craze
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Peacefulmat: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by fajani(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Life for rent
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by fajani(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
[sup][/sup][right][/right][color=#550000][/color]Life for rent
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sharp warri boy u failed jamb 8 times. Mumu
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Flamezkel(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=Noloss post=32989635]
Seconded[/quoted

supported!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Ariyke: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy wink grin grin one chance
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by ifeanyi83(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Classic...so he should prepare for the 9th sitting....nice..made my day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.